It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:39 pm

missophia

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

Hi my name is Sophia Desmond i stand for 5.7 cm i am a good caring and loving lady with sense of humor, i like some one to talk to me, i wish to meet someone that will be interested to love and take good care of me both in the hard time and the soft time.

hi
Greetings to you,
My name is Sophia Desmond, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY OFFICER, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (sophia_des@outlook.com)so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL:sophia_des@outlook.com
Lots Of Love
Sophia Desmond!

susanhelm@hotmail.fr

IP: 80.248.79.99
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:28 am

Confirio. susan_janehelms56@hotmail.com

Gen-Susan
54 / Female / Straight / single
Joined April 14, 2014. From new york. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I'm a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible.

Junkmail:
Dear friend
My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States military officer,
i came across your profile am interested in knowing you more am straigth not lesbian can we be friends
Please I'll be glad if you write me to my Email for more details.
susan_janehelms56@hotmail.com

Best regard!
Gen Susan Jane

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Susan Jane; <susan_janehelms56@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 pm

From C

Gen-Susan

54 / Female / Straight / single, From new york. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I'm a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible.

Dear friend
looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.

Best regard!
Gen Susan Jane
2014-09-14 09:14:26

dup pic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:17 pm

name used = Susan Jane Helms

email addy = susan_janehelms56@hotmail.com

email

hey Dear,
Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear I decided to establish a cordial relationship with you after having a convinced mind, and there is a reason why I felt secured to move with you, first of all I will like to use this media to give you a little introduction about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me. May it interest you to know that i am presently writing you from the war zone in Afghanistan due to the existing crisis in the country?
I am Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also direct all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.
I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.
Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavor crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. My staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.
EDUCATION:
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif. 1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
ASSIGNMENTS:
1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership
Medal
OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:
1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 2006
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011
My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
Gen. Susan Jane Helms.

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gensusanjane123@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:46 pm

waplog
gen_susan
Female , 53 , Single
Name Surname: gen susan
Lives in United States, NEW YORK
i`m a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with i known that the race is not for the the poor or rich,

you may feel like know me better email me gensusanjane123@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Susan F. Hemls - susanhelm002@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Stupid scammer, not even able to spell her name :twisted:

tagged.com
Susan H

Last Active: 20 hours ago
Profile Views: 80 times
Tagline: ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER.
Interested In: Friends
Languages: English, Español - América Latina, Español - España
Religion: Catholic

junk message
Hi Dear Friend,

I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL Susan F. Hemls. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL.
From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking
forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on
you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let
continue our conversation through my private email box. I will
introduce myself better

Thanks and regards.

Gen. Susan F. Hemls.

My private email (susanhelm002@gmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mrs. David Hellen; <dhellen0@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:47 pm

dhellen0

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: austin
Marital status: Married
Children: I want children
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

yes i am cool and nice woman who is here to meet you i do like to go out on sunday after my work to see peoeple

........... writes

dhellen0@yahoo.com

I am Mrs DAVID HELLEN . am member of the U.S.A ARMY USARPAC medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended But we are still in Iraq because we have some fund in a consignment deposited with a security company, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got your contact from GMAIL directory from your country which made me to have reliable on you and am contacting you base on that and i do hope you are going to give me your trust in carrying out this project which will be of benefit for you and I too.
I will need you to assist me to received This funds as consignment.
As soon as i hear from you i will details more about it Sir.
Regards,
Mrs DAVID HELLEN. dhellen0@yahoo.com

80.248.79.136 ........ Togo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mrs. David Hellen; <dhellen0@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:55 pm

....... writes now:

Hello gorgeous I jst cnt go futher when I came across ur profile I really wnt to knw u more that this,maybe we can build n start a good solid relationship if u dnt mind?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:30 pm

same as Ice´s one up this page, still active, slightly diff. script

Gen-Susan

54 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 3:16 pm

Beigetreten April 14, 2014. Von new york. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Dear friend
looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.

Best regard!
Gen Susan Jane
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan J. Helms; <msusan12helms@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:21 pm

susanhelms21 ........... susansss111@gmail.com

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: usa
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't want children
Religion: Spiritual
Education: Professional
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Personal Description:

Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a UniHi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a UniHi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a Uni

......... writes

Hi,

Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don’t know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address( msusan12helms@hotmail.com) so that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.

Regards,

Susan Helms.

(msusan12helms@hotmail.com)

SECURED SERVERS LLC
OrgId: SSL-65
Address: 2353 W University Bldg A
City: Tempe
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85281

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Subject: hiii
Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN J. HELMS. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend,I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (msusan12helms@hotmail.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.
Thanks and regards.
Gen. SUSAN J. HELMS.

From IP: 37.130.224.21
Hostname: 2582e015.rdns.100tb.com
ISP: Hosting Services

proxy, been used in scams before

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:33 pm

jaga wrote
clone on single.ma/member/new_members_list.php?page=2&view_mode=details

susanjane100
Une Femme
50 ans
10001, United Kingdom.
Online now!
Photos: 1 ( Susan J. Helms )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:13 pm

clone on reemarriage.com/susanjane100

Name : Susan Jane Helms

Marital Status: Widowed
Birth Day: 20 April, 1957
Education: High School
Profession: Student
City: New York
State: Alabama

About Myself:
I AM LOOKING FOR LOVE AND MARRING E

:) no photo found

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan; <Susanhelmsj@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:24 am

Susanj ....... susan_jhelmss@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Homosexual
State, City: Dallas
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I would love to know you better,and i will like to have a relationship with you,

........... writes

Hi
how are you today?
Am name Ms,Susan.I would love to know you better,and i will like to have a relationship with you, write me at Susanhelmsj@hotmail.com we can start from there Ms,Susan.

PIVE-LK-NET4
Pirkanmaan Verkko Oy
Tullikatu 10
33200 Tampere
Finland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ltn. Gen. Susan Helms; <susanjhelms21@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Susan03

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: New York
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,i believe in justice,equity and real love full of understanding.

......... is spamming with

I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don't know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address (susanjhelms21@hotmail.com) that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.
Regards,
Susan Helms.
susanjhelms21@hotmail.com

TOGOTEL
Togo telecom
Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
BP 333 Lome
Lome

Return to “Military scams”