It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Sonico:
Susan Jane Helms
She lives in Accra, Ghana

Roads,
My name is Susan Jane Helms, the military of the United States, I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy
person to a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I will be glad if you can write to me
directly Welcome to my private e-mail (susan_l_helms@live.com) for more details.
Best regards!

pic already here

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 am

msusanss

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: usa
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I will like you to reply to me through my mail address( msusanhelms@hotmail.com) so that we will know each other very w
hello
Hi,

Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don’t know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address( msusanhelms@hotmail.com) so that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.

Regards,

Susan Helms.

(msusanhelms@hotmail.com)[/u]

gammm2009y@hotmail.com

IP: 173.193.202.116
Hostname: us9.anonymox.net
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: Hosting Services

mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:20 am

Email leads to a number of obvious Senegal refugee girl scams, all without pics, Togo location of this scammer confirmed there, so I´m adding them here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 27#p374327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 am

MDF / gensusanx1
Susan love
56 year old, woman from United States

Hi. it´s my pleasure meeting you. My name is Susan Helms. I am US military officer . I will like to get acquainted with you. I am romantic and fun to be with. I am loving,I read your profile and I really wish to indicate my interest,I´m looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.
please I´ll be glad if you send me mail at my email address (gensusanx1@aol.com) I will send you my pictures
and tell you more about myself. i hope to hear from you soon. gensusanx1@aol.com

Susan Helms

:applause: :applause:

jkash38
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jkash38 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Received: from dub0-omc1-s22.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc1-s22.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.221]) . Think the IP is useless as it traces back to MSFT.

"Hi dear,

AM General susan helms I am a us army general i was searching online when i saw your email id and became interested in you can we be friends? if you are interested kindly respond to me through my email so that we can know each other here is my email address generalsusa@live.com "
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon May 05, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate pic removed ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 am

susans12

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: usa
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have more than 2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Hispanic / Latino

Religion: Spiritual
Education: Professional
Occupation: I'm susans Lieutenant General in the United States Army state, we do not know, but it would be great
Personal Description:

I'm susans Lieutenant General in the United States Army state, we do not know, but it would be great to meet you, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium are obliged to contact you via this medium for obvious

susans12helms@hotmail.com
hello

Hi, I'm susans Lieutenant General in the United States Army state, we do not know, but it would be great to meet you, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium are obliged to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, please, I want you to answer me through my e-mail (susans12helms@hotmail.com), so we know very well, do not be afraid to answer it my email for me is a very important and sensitive issue that I would like to talk to you, I am still working in Libya for the Libyan crisis, so kindly reply me and why I will introduce what we contacted I look forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.
Sincerely,
susans helms
susans12helms@hotmail.com

helmssusan9@gmail.com

IP: 184.95.55.22
ISP: Secured Servers LLC
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (17)

mugu proxy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lt.gen_susanhelms@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:32 pm

4datez
Username: susan2u
Sex: Female
Looking for: Male
Relationship Status: Complicated
City: new york

Hello, My names are Susan J helms, I am looking for
a trustworthy, honest and caring man for a cordial relationship.
please, can you write me on ( lt.gen_susanhelms@hotmail.com )
for more introduction. Best regard!
Gen Susan J Helms.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanhejms@live.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:53 pm

zauroczeni / sussyhelms
Name Susan Helms
Age 48 years
Height 189 cm
Town Krakow (Poland)

About me
I am Gen. Susan J. Helms, commander, Air Force 14
(Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Command of space, and the commander, joint space command, Component U.S. Strategic Command at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California as an operational space component of the U.S. Air Force to USSTRATCOM, it has more than 20,500 employees responsible for providing missile warning, superiority, awareness of the space satellite operations situation, spacecraft and operations reach. As a commander, JFCC space, and also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

Hi, I'm Susan LT General Hejms
How are you today hope fine and in good health, I saw your profile today on my search for a good man I want to have a relationship and please, if you do not mind, I'd like to write to me on the back of ID card (susanhejms@live.com), because I have very important to say something, thank you, best regards
SUSAN HELMS ..
susanhejms@live.com

image directly above

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Jane Helms; <susan_l_helms53@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:03 pm

susan4000

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: carlifonia
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Education: PhD
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

i am very simple and nice person which good behavior

......... is spamming with

Hey Dear,
My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States' military officer, i am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you can kindly write me directly at my private email: (susan_l_helms53@live.com)
for more details.

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:58 pm

fluentfuture /
Username: sussyhelms
Speaks: English
Teaches: French
Teaching Level: Beginner
Relationship status: Single
City: Dallas

Hobbies & interests:
My hobbies are Reading,cooking and i am also interest in movies,music and documentary

Hello!!
I'm General Susan Helms, I am a US ARMY GENERAL, It is my desire to know you, I have all this qualities in me,
I like to find a friend who could help me to improve in different Languages by helping each other,I love to learn more and more. I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, Please,can you write me on(generalsusanhejms@live.com) for more introduction. Best regard! Susan

Last edited by minerva on Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

helmssunan01@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 pm

helmssunan

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Separated
Children: I don't have children
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am looking for a good man with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look. I'll add more importance and respect to any man who can proof herself to be responsible, reliable, diligent, loving, caring, understanding... faithful, trustworthy and of high esteem...I will worship and adore her because they are the pride of their woman

I am an open-minded individual who enjoys experiencing all the great things life has to offer, and tries to find the lesson in the bad times. I
value people for what is inside them, not what items they surround themselves with! So many things in life are better shared with a companion. And.when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. When you love someone, it's something.When someone loves you, it's another thing.When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

Contina
OrgId: CCL-293
Address: 424 Church St.
Address: Suite 2000
City: Nashville
StateProv: TN
PostalCode: 37219

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 pm

=>
Skype 1: helms sunan, new york, United States, helmssunan
Skype 2: helms sunan, new york, United States, helmssunan01

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Jane Helms; <susan_l_helms53@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 pm

susan400088 ............. susan_l_helms54@outlook.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

i am Susan Jane helms, united states military officer. i am a very simple person and intelligent person by nature.

........... writes

Hey Dear,
My name is Susan Jane helms, United States' military officer, i am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you can kindly write me directly at my private email: (susan_l_helms53@live.com)
for more details.

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 517 W 100 N STE 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanhelms18@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 pm

zauroczeni.net/ susan74
HelmsSusan
56 years

Hi dear friend,
Lieutenant General AM SUSAN J. HELMS. I am a United State Army General. From united state of America. I am helpful and caring, looking forward to get a beautiful friend. I read your profile and select interest you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private e-mail account. Here is my email address (susanhelms18@hotmail.com) introduce better and send you my picture as soon as you receive mail.

Thank you and best regards.
Gen. SUSAN J. HELMS.
dup pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanhelms18@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 pm

romlove / susan74
Name: Susan
City: Texas
Type: separated
Children: no children
Looking for: male

Hello Dear Lieutenant General AM SUSAN J. HELMS. I am united state army general. From united state of America, Susan Jane Helms (and was born February 26, 1958) am Lieutenant General in the Air Force of the United States and former NASA astronaut. Currently, the commander of 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), and Commander, Joint Command component for functional space at Vandenberg Air Force Baseina California .am support and caring, looking forward to a wonderful friend. I have read your profile and select interest you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation in my private email box. Here is my email address (susanhelms18@hotmail.com) will be better I present here my photo, as soon as I get a reply, I will reply you in details about yourself,

Thank you and best regards.
Gen. Susan J Helms

Return to “Military scams”