It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Important Facts About American Military

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Reeda247
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Important Facts About American Military

Postby Reeda247 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:12 am

Thank you for all this information, it showed that my instincts were right and I'm glad I got away before any real damage was done to me. The one thing I always do is double check everything I am being told. I never ever just take someones word for it, especially online. My mother always said don't just think you know, make sure that you know that you know that you know, because if you get it wrong, you'll get a dong Thank you.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

fiona-mediun-vidente-tarotista.rost
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fiona-mediun-vidente-tarotista.rost » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Please Contact me, to find out and whats going in, I dont realy know if i am bre scamed or no :applause:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:32 am

Fiona,

Please post all the info such: profile, email address, phone numbers, pictures, letters and we will try to help you. Be safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jte777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jte777 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 am

I have a friend I have been chatting with in Afghanistan and he uses a gmail account, which in and of itself is not a bad thing. However, I will ask him for his military address tonight to make sure. What should it now end with? If he has one than he is likely legit. I want to believe people but realize that there are scammers out there which is so sad.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:17 am

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

medicineM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby medicineM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi
I have been recently chatting with a soldier from Yemen. She told me that they can not get cargos directly. Only way to send some stuff is told me that you have to send money to welfare and after that she is going to send a wish list to walfare to get what she needed. Is it true or she is also a scam.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi, it´s a scam, no exceptions I´m afraid :( just ignore all further messages from them.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

medicineM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby medicineM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:11 pm

OK thank you for your help
It is disgusting.

Return to “Military scams”