It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Brown, richardbrown024@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:18 pm

badoo
Richard 55, New York, NY
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the … lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.
Interested in
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in … terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family... I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly

Do you have MSN or Skype now so that we can know more about me for there and i will try all my best and send you more pics of me in your email now.... my is richardbrown024@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Richard Brown, richardbrown024@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Koco
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ramos T / Williams Hakim Ahmad / Aaron Ramos

Postby Koco » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 am

***PROFILE ON TAGGED: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7273093494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

51, Male, Lancaster, PA
Tagline: soulmate
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image Image

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Andy Ramos, andyramos05@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:29 am

Andy Ramos, andyramos05@gmail.com

aramos21 on CS
looking for you
I am a:
45 yr-old man seeking women, 35-58
online today!
Height:
6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type:
Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Marital Status:
Divorced

Hello ,

My real name is Andy Ramos, it will be my pleasure if we can communicate I am serving the Us Army SPECIAL FORCE, am currently deployed to Libya, have been here since 4 month, Its great getting to know you...You have a wonderful Profile.... I would love to learn more about you if you don't mind... I am a very busy person and really don't have much time finding someone to hook up to.. Just trying this site out and i think it will give me a chance to learn more about someone and see what happen next...

Well , here's a little about me try to live by the motto “don’t sweat the small stuff”, and as time goes by, I’ve realized that more and more fits into that category. For me, life is all about finding the right balance in how you spend your time (I have my home gym ).

In addition to the hobbies listed in the “for fun” section, I also enjoy outdoor activities such as bike riding (whether it’s a 5-borough Louisville tour or just a ride through the local park), in-line skating (mostly in Lexington, but I’d love to do Indianapolis when I get a bit better at stopping), and skiing (although I haven’t gone in around 2 years, I definitely plan on starting again. I wonder if Killing ton still has that great pub half way down the mountain on the far left slope?).

Can i have your email address so we can write each other via email due to my schedule ? What do you think about this? My email address is andyramos05@gmail.com

Kisses ,
Andy
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Conboy, j.conboy@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 am

Jeff Conboy, j.conboy@yahoo.com <----- con boy!!! :mrgreen:

51 / Male / Straight / single
Offline. Last online July 25, 2013.
Joined June 12, 2013. From jacksonville. Living in Green Cove Springs, Florida.

About Me
.am very gentle, kind, caring,loyal,honest,trustworthy and dedicated good thinking person that does n`t like any one who promise and fail...I am an interesting man to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal...I am an outgoing person, and a very gentle man who loves challenge....Love to learn and understand the cultures of others.I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball,going to beach and cinemas.

junkmail:
Wow you look very radiant like the morning sky,I really appreciate God for a wonderful creature like you..you are like gift from God,seeing you has really made me to forget to ask how are you doing... Well let me not be carried away by your beauty,I must tell you the truth you are among the wonders of God creature.
I'm sorry,I ought to introduce my self,My name is Jeff, I am a single father of one,I will be very glad if I can get to know you more better than this..meeting you will be my first joy,please it will gladden my heart by giving me a response ,please do include your email address when reply so we could start by chatting..You are beautiful ,cheers up till I hear from you..I won't be able to come on this site due to my job.
my email is J.CONBOY@YAHOO.COM...hOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Billford, edwardwellford@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

matchdoctor
edward332
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 45
New York, New York, United States
hello how are you
am Edward billford
am in the amy

hello
how are you doing..
are you on yahoo messenger so we can talk more
if you do you can add me...edwardwellford@yahoo.com
hello am Edward from USA 57 years and a male ha ha...am currently a divorced man

Has gender issues!! :lol:
See also topic:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 08#p330108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/edward.billford
soldier..
College
MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art)
Baltimore, Maryland..
High School
River Hill High School
Clarksville, Maryland..

To edwardwellford@yahoo.com
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-200-17-adsl-dyn¸4u¸com¸gh (41¸218¸200¸17:)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Mellon aka Mario, jamesmellon72@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

no idea where did this come from, I never wrote to him... :thinking:

Image Image

Received: from [41.218.201.45] - Ghana

Am an American,Born in Wisconsin in Adams to be precise but grew up in Germany due to some reasons.........And the reasons are My parent got divorced in the process of their marriage,And i was taken by my Mum to Germany where i grew up...........My Mum was German and my dad was an American.................I'm the only child of my parent...........My parent both met in the U.S.A whiles on a business trip,they both use to work for UNICEF my Dad based in America and my Mum based in Germany,.........After they had met the both got married and latter settled in the U.S.A where i was born.........After they had divorced my mum never got married after but my dad got married and latter forgot about me and my Mum........I spent all my childhood days in Germany,i'd completed high school and latter acquired a masters degree in mechanical engineering at the University way back in Germany and then decided to settle with the united states army since i had the passion to be in the army when i was a kid........My mum also died 15years ago.So that makes me as orphan left with me and my son as a family,And currently my son who is 17years old called Jason is currently in college and lives with my maid in my house in WI .I'm currently a widow my late wife died in car accident on her way to work 7 years ago

Now i'm willing to meet someone lovely,nice,kind,caring,honest and sincere as my life time companion,I am a romantic, caring man and would like nothing better than to fall madly and hopelessly in love with a beautiful, caring, and loving woman.Looking forward to meeting some serious and ready to start a relationship.....hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mario. <--- forgot his name?

Followed by this format:

Hello,
Thank You so much for your mail and How are you doing all this time..Am really making life possible and successful here by the Grace of God.I will like to spend all my time on you to get to know you well and see what the future will lead us too.. You mail really makes me soo much happy ..
I really appreciate everything about you and i know that spending time together with you will last and we will have something in common when we meet.. I can feel that when we meet there is nothing that will change my mind about you ,,We don't need to rush .. everything is step by step.. working hard things will be possible..
My Dear a friend in need is a friend indeed..My dear as you know that Life without a friend is like death without a witness..I want to be your cheerful friend because a cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around.A simple friend expects you to always be there for ,a real friend expects to always be there for you!I do promise to be honest,caring,truthful and understand man to you.True friends are like diamonds,precious but rare,false friends are like autumn leaves,found everywhere.I still guess we have to trust and know more about each one ..Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why?to find a good one, you must have a hundred try.In prosperity it is very easy to find a friend in adversity, nothing is so difficult.We find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives...things we don't even share with our families.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.
But what is a friend? A friend is all of these things and more.No matter where we met,no matter how long we have been together... I call you a friend but you are more than a friend in my heart.Truly great things come in small packages. Once the package of friendship has been opened,it can never be closed. Friendships are foundations.necessary for life and love.
I'm just a normal man, and this is the excellent way to meet someone.. It is not poetic,however, here's a summary of who I am..
Enjoy people with a quick with a sense of humor.. Nothing like laughter to make the soul feel great..
Comfortable in my own skin as to who I am and thoroughly enjoy the presence of a equally comfortable lady; and again,I love to laugh! Hope you do as well..Equally enjoy dressing formal for that black tie affair to accompany that attractive lady or with wearing shorts and at-shirt while walking with that all natural woman..
Always amazed how a child sees the world with such clarity and simplicity whereby we adults can make it complicated..

Love a great bottle of Australian wine, especially when shared in intimate conversation with a lady to include Sinatra, Sade, etc., romantic music.. Ah, I'm a romantic at heart.. I know, it's a curse..
Love to engage in discussions involving day-to-day life experiences or such topics as global and national issues or local community events.. My political views are moderate and believe in being practical when it comes to applying political/social issues of the day.. I'm a "sensible center" kind of man..I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and get to know more about each other but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened.

Looking for a woman that has that "twinkle in her eye", and enjoys living life to the most.. She must be a woman who is not self absorbed, and has a kind heart and a positive attitude toward people and life in general.. Not interested in living in the past or carrying vast amounts of baggage into the future.. It is just too heavy - *chuckle*
Well, if you are interested, lets get to know each other better and we can have our first meeting over some great coffee or wine at a quaint cafe someday..

I wish you all the best in Life...Hope to hear from you.

Warm Regards,
James.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby hook » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:35 am

Could be someone you were bating with another character,,, BITCH"S come from now where!!!! Like they know who to go after!!!!! :mrgreen:

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 am

exactly, it is one of my mugus re-contacting me as a different persona. They think they will have more luck. :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

aaronramos171@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:21 am

badoo
Ramos 49, Culver City, CA

can you add me on your messenger for better chat "aaronramos171@yahoo.com"

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Mellon aka Mario, jamesmellon72@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:25 am

no idea where did this come from, I never wrote to him... :thinking:
I finally figured where did this dumbass come from. He screwed up and emailed me under his different persona:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=65572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:spank:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm

IP VICTIM : 63.141.204.122
ISP:nLayer Communications

Confirio. gen_d@yahoo.com

Douglas
52 / Male / Straight / single
Joined August 5, 2013. From new york. Living in New York City, New York. Attended U.S. Military Academy .Completed graduate school at General Staff College
About Me
in GOD i trust his my every thing , am a honest man i hate lies i hate cheating am here looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with i love kids i love people but mostly like i said i love kids so much ,also i want the beautiful woman that i will meet on here to know that ,.. Love which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed, is true love.

Junkmail:
You’re so Beautiful I must confess, A day without you is like A day without sun shine your looking so beautiful and charming i so much admire you ,..Hope you don’t mind can we chat on yahoo or Skype you’re so beautiful and i really want to meet you
2013-08-11 20:07:11

Acta est fabula.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Also on Confirio as macjoseph, macjoseph660@yahoo.com

46 / Male / Straight / widower
Joined August 29, 2013. From arizona. Living in Phoenix, Arizona.

About Me
My friends would describe me as sarcastic, funny and generous with a big heart. I love to laugh and make others around me laugh. I work out regularly. I like grilling out or going out to a nice dinner. I like to cook and entertain people, although it is tough when you're single because so many things revolve around being part of "a couple". I like to watch movies,whether it be a rental or going to the theater. I refuse to give up on love, I guess! I look forward to hearing from funny, intelligent woman who take care of themselves and Someone with whom i have real chemistry. I am "content" being alone and i'm looking for someone to "complete" me. I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with, be friends, lovers, traveling companions, all the "stuff" that couples do. I work hard to stay just be honest! And please, if you're not "over" your ex or you're on here trying to break your own personal record of how many "dates" you can go on, (you are a serial dater) please do us both a favor and pass me up! I say these things because I encountered all of the above the first time around!

Junkmail:
hello beautiful queen how you doing am joseph and ma here online looking for serious minded woman to spent the rest of my life with just let me know if you are really seeking for serious relationship note i need a serious woman who is ready to be in a man house house i dont need just any woman i need only one woman so if you are indeed serous just write me to my personal inbox macjoseph660@yahoo.com i will be waiting for your response thanks

joseph

Pic. already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 pm

contact on howaboutwe - add me on yahoo ... ramsalex00

ramosalex00
52, Male, Straight
New York, NY

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:26 am

also goes by Dr.Richard Ramos, richard.ramo0@gmail.com

Hello,
Thanks for sending me your email address,
i have a business proposal for you.My name is Dr.Richard Ramos, I am a secret military medical Doctor in Syria working with the British charity,United Nation/red cross group on one year humanitarian program in secret hospital in Syria lead by Late Dr Isa Abdur Rahman.

I contacted you because Syria now is not safe anymore for doctors so i was in serious need to have a good link with a matured experienced man in Australia who can help me receive the funds as funds for investment. Our Location are all secret after the army bombarded some hospitals, including the AL-Shrea hospital where I work that was shelled three times and finally destroyed. Most Syrian doctors asked not to be identified for fear of retribution from the authorities. Going to a state hospital is no longer an option for many people. The army controls the main hospitals, which I believe are filled with Syrian security personnel. I'm very scared for myself, but what can I do? This is my duty. I have to help.The last chemical emission that occurred some couple of weeks back,which killed some reputable doctors here and and thousands of people, situations here are now unbearable.

On the other hand, I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of $6.2million USD($6,200,000) cash,which was given to me by my very close late Friend Dr Isa Abdur Rahman, A Syrian British doctor who died 2 months ago in an attack on a field hospital where he was treating civilians for safe keeping here some few months back.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/a ... 775733.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

My Friend died in a bomb shell by the Syrian government forces trying to save innocent people. I inherited this money which was given to him by his late Father which he made through an oil deal he made with his commander when he was serving the military and i wish to use this money for charity and investment purpose in your country and that is the reason I contacted you because I want to leave Syria very soon. I want to transfer this fund to you as the beneficiary through a diplomatic courier services because I don't know where to hide this fund again here in Syria as foreigner but I just need your acceptance to receive this cargo as the beneficiary from the customs in Europe.

I cannot transfer this fund through bank because banks are controlled by government forces which makes it impossible too because of the sanction impose in the country by United Nations.so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service . I need to use it to buy properties and make some other good investments in your country as you have already giving me a clew, I just need your acceptance to help me receive this funds as funds for investment and all is done,i will give you details how it can be done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this deal successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and some one i will not only do this deal with, but some one i willinvest the fund trough him, and that is why I decided to make a friend in your country on VK site where I can be sure that the person is real and can get a good business partner to deal with, and that is how i emailed you after going trough your profile.

If you are interested, please reply me.For now email is better for clarity purposes.I have limited time so I need to move this money out fast. I have been waiting for a better time but for now I have no time because here is no more safe for me and the funds because i never want to lose the money, if you will help me on this, i will give to you 20% of the total money and 80% for me. I am waiting for your response so i can furnish you with more information.
Regards
Dr.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:38 pm

godlove009

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am easy going type of person,love to be with,simple,gentle,love working out with love one,shopping,reading,cooking,drinking win with love one,love spending almost all my time with all my family..also love to meet people with great idea..
I love to read, listen to music, going out to the movies. Foreign and independents films are my favorite. I enjoy museums, art galleries. In the Summer I love going to the beach, I find the ocean very relaxing. I love to travel, see new places and experience their history.

godloveme009@yahoo.com

IP: 70.32.45.69
Hostname: 70.32.45.69.rdns.ubiquityservers.com
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions New York
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”