It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

James, caringheart4u81@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 am

goodlifeforall on idating4you

Panacea, Florida, United States
Looking for a woman between 48 - 68, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Aries
Body Type:about average
Weight:134 lbs (61 kg)
Height:5’11” (181 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:brown
Education:PhD / post doctoral
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:mixed race

About
I am a loyal, caring, sensitive friend and partner. I love to laugh. I'll even laugh at myself . I am an honest and straight forward person. I don't like to play games. I respect others and their opinions and expect the same in return. . Honesty and integrity are very important to me. I enjoy a woman with a sense of humor, at least moderately active, and a good companion.My faith is very important to me and is something I am very private about. It has been an anchor for me during some very difficult times in my life. It would definitely include conversation. Perhaps meeting casually for coffee, a long drive or walk. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner. I love old movies and old songs. When you're in love, it's like having a piece of heavens' golden gates in your pocket like a guardian angel. I am a kind heated person,who loves life and live it the way it comes and takes anything the way it is.

junkmails:
Hello Good pretty one how are you doing Am just dropping in to say hi,i am new on this online dating site, I just came across your profile an that really captured my attention to it,well i went on to read your profile and that really sounds interesting...I am James and i would like to know more about you..Hope you don't mind shearing with me....!
Thanks for the reply dear it will be nice to get to know you more here is my email caringheart4u81@yahoo.com hope to chat with you soon pretty... God bless you
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

James, caringheart4u81@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtedward_m@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 05, 2013 3:57 am

badoo
Edward 50, New York, NY
About me
A little more about me am from New York , am also a US military man. I love my job so much because it bring enough courage and it pays handsome, i am very proud to be a soldier and fight to serve and protect my country, . I could call myself an intelligent and sharp shooter soldier... I like to handle shot guns and do a lot of exercise both in the dry and cold kind of weather.
Interested in
I wish to meet a woman who will love Me and my Son as much as I will love her. A woman who will be honest and faithful. A woman who will make me her priority, as I will for her. A woman who is affectionate, loving, thoughtful, attentive and not afraid to SHOW me how much, not just tell me.. A woman who can laugh with me, cry with me, love with me, etc. A woman with a good personality and sense of … humor

How are you doing over there?am edward by name ,I am really interested in getting to know you more,i do liked your profile and i believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through chatting
well babe am new to this site i registered into this site just now and you are the first woman i will messenge on here so i don't know much about online dating site if you don't mind just tell me or send me your email so i can tell you full about me on there i think you try to understand me?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

honesty13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby honesty13 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 am

He is now Steven Hansen also and he is looking for a woman from Scandinavia.
email meetsteveh@yahoo.com

I am very much glad to read from you.... and also thanks very much for taking time to explain to me about yourself. But i must say sorry for the late response to your message it was because of a busy week with work. :mrgreen:

I am Steven Hansen, from USA Iowa, cedar rapids is the city where i was born but i know live in Des Monies another city inside Iowa. :applause: I use to be happily married with my wife before the cold hands of death took her away from me some 4 years ago along with my daughter. I thank God my son David is still alive after coming alive from the accident, it was never an easy thing but with the power and strength that God gave me i was able to come out of that, and i must say till date it has been the most terrifying moments of my life but i give God the praise as it is in the bible that we should give praise to God for everything.

About myself, i work as a contract staff with chevron oil and gas company and i have been working as an engineer and gas pipeline maintenance agent for a over 5 years now and the lord has been good to me.

In my spare time, i like to travel, go for sight seeing, take walk, meet new friends, go out for shopping and also watch movie... i also like cooking a lot which is what my late wife taught me.

I am never afraid to try out new adventures in life because you never know where it might lead you though we always pry for good. I am an enthusiast giving love and making sure my friends and loved ones are happy is always a responsibility i like to shoulder.

I will like us to get to know each other very well because we might just be a match that God has sent from heaven.... i don't care about the distance because love and affection can conquer all the distance and we can feel each other from the within the heart.

My son David is 17 years old and schools in UK, he is under the care of his God mother who is 69 years old and he has always loved her like a mother. David will be glad to meet you because he has never had the opportunity to be given the care of a mother.

I will look forward to hear from you.

Thanks very much for your email and i hope this will lead us to a greater height and propel our friendship to a more greater height. i can do with more pics from you.

honesty13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby honesty13 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 am

It was quite strange to get first message from him and he sent first images from blond man :mrgreen: , but the name was the same, and a few days later he sent new pictures of dark haired man with same name and email :roll:

Both of these men are Steven Hansen from Iowa :roll:

<pics of Chris Haggard edited out>

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

mugu mixed pictures of 2 different men, he sent a mix of pics of Aaron Ramos and Major Chris Haggard, posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=19099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

William Miller; <ajayiavensis@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Username: william168

Email: ajayiavensis@yahoo.co.uk

User IP unknown

Full Name
william miller

About me
honest man and GOd fearing!!!

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new York city

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
milliary!

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

daniel_curtis52@yahoo.com

Postby anne007 » Sun May 19, 2013 5:09 am

ID4U

Kells profile

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Looking for a woman between 40 - 99
Horoscope:
Scorpio

political / govt / civil service / military

About
Hi.... I'm Kells. I am a 52 years old attentive man from Virginia. I have blue eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live away from home Life is too short to let it pass you.

Mail

Sender: Kells (379464)
Date: 05-14-2013, 03:26:00

Hi how are you doing there now i hope you do good am daniel

well thank you so much am not Also here all the time so here is my Address where you can write me daniel_curtis52@yahoo.com you can also give me yours okay

Picture already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Genthe Ramos, gentheramos@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue May 21, 2013 6:45 am

miliramos on confirio

43 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined May 21, 2013. Living in Redkey, Indiana.

About Me
I'm a guy like every other men with a different character and different mindset. I’m fiercely loyal and always strive for what I want. I’m compassionate and a good listener with an excellent sense of humor,I love to laugh and make people laugh too. I like to shop, cook healthy foods and drink fine wines. I have a knack for fast cars and horse riding, I'm a gentleman and a good conversationalist. I'm attentive, open minded, straight, good moral fiber and love to be passionate and romantic. People would describe me as a calm and insightful person, I am not a big joke teller, but often times can see the humorous side of everyday situations and I always hope for the best in all I do.

My name is ramos and i presume things are going on well with you. i guess you must have so many messages from men ..Communication is to the key to any relationship,Hope i can find the woman of my dreams on where,someone that would make my life complete,i have been cheated and burnt in the past ...if you think love, respect and give and take are part of a relationship, then you're thinking along the same lines as me. it's worth giving love another try so how long have you been on this dating thing and what kind of men have you met on here? what do you do for fun.hope to hear from you soon if you are interested in my kind of person. You can hit me up on my regular e.maill id gentheramos@yahoo.com

also Genthe Ramos on FB.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Owen Wilson, owenwilson282@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue May 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Owen Wilson, owenwilson282@yahoo.com

How are you doing today my name is owen, just saw your profile and felt like knowing you. for me am here in search of that loving and caring lady irrespective of distance or ethnicity. i would love getting into a relationship with a woman that loves and is willing to get back into a genuine love life irrespective of her past experiences and who thinks of affecting her generation positively with the rest of her life. i am looking for that lady who thinks great of herself no matter her short comings if you are, can you find a place for me in your heart? because One can be unhappy by oneself, but to be truly tormented, one must love. Do you agree with me?
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Sackey, michealsackey481@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm

reported on Sgt Miller topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pestered me with his Ramos persona
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas West Edmonston, tomwestedmond00@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 30, 2013 2:11 pm

idating4you.com/profile/cecilton/fly_higoskies00-390459
fly_higoskies00 profile
Cecilton, Maryland, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship

I have many question to ask but until we have well conversations. I can only ask few now on here tell me what are u looking for a serious relationship as i also search? What kind of man do u wish to have here, are u dating long term or short term, Can u write back and tell me about why you're on this dating site.... Well I joined just few days ago but due to my working busy I don't often get on but checks my emails there in the morning before going to the office. If u wouldn't mine to get my replies faster We can still transfer this communication via personal emails. Which I can write at the office but not allowed to get on dating sites at the office. Some sites are restricted at the office. I hope u can write me and give your email to get more in touch with u there rather. Thanks...
Tom...

Received: from [192.96.203.102]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

Tom here,is independent, mature, outgoing, non-materialistic person. I have a huge heart, and a lot of love to give to that special person i ever meet. I'm 5'10 180 lbs (athletic), black hair and hazel eyes... am 51 years I love movies, all kinds, from funny, horror, romance, regular comedies, reality stuff....i love it all. Right now I'm really into "So you think you can dance". I love fine dining, good food, concerts, live bands, carnivals, roller coasters, I love the beach, jet skiing, tanning on a BEAUTIFUL day, or walking along side of it in the evening hand in hand with the woman I love. I'm not a picky person, I enjoy all that life has to offer, and I appreciate all things. It's the little things that mean the most to me in ANY relationship whether between b-friend and girlfriend, family members, or just friends. I'm a man who is very affectionate, romantic, loyal to whom I'm with, honest ALWAYS, and an all around good person. Just as beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside
I would like to meet someone who would be willing to take the time to get to know me as a person.
You must be an affectionate person as well, and have respect for man. I want a lady whom isn't afraid of romance and falling in love with that special someone. You should be the kind of person that the little things in a relationship come natural to. I want to meet someone that will appreciate me and love me for who I am, and support all my dreams and aspirations, and help motivate me to get there. You must be a good person who's not into playing with a man's head...someone who has a good head on their shoulders and knows what it is they want in life and with man. You must have a big heart as well, and be a very understanding, patient and non jealous person! You must be a God fearing woman as you know what it means for us human to love God.l really appreciate meeting u......I like to read, watch movies during rainy or snowy days, curl up on the sofa and just cuddle and have a conversation about whatever topics arise.
In my free time, I like to play hard whether it ís going boating on the water, playing a round of golf, touch football, or just going away for a long weekend. I love to travel and enjoy the islands in the winter with the beautiful blue/white water and sitting in the sun while enjoying frozen drinks on the beach. Putting my arm around the woman of my dreams shoulder while we watch the sunset makes the picture complete. I enjoy dressing to the nines to go out for some fine dining or just throwing on a pair of jeans and grabbing a burger. Nothing is ever complicated with me! I have a good job and also work very hard to take good care of me and my only son Danny, but my job takes me away as even currently i came to Cornwall in UK to finish a contract. I am a private investor and a contractor builder but soon i will be returning back to the states i want to meet a good woman before my returns and will meet her to plan our best relationship and talking about new things going on in our lives. I like my job so well as it keeps me busy and from unwanted things in life, i like watching sports and learning as much as I can each and every day. This world is a big book and I want to read as many chapters as I can! I hope this will make u find good interest in me now after i told u few much about my self. Hope to read also back soon. I have attached my few photo's. I was busy this morning but started writing this about my self to u today. Please can u also send back the same with few of your photo's. Have a pleasant day...
Tom..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason Moore, jason_02419@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 30, 2013 11:23 pm

idating4you.com/profile/falls-church/camp_2010-391674
camp_2010
Falls Church, Virginia, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
I don't like writing about myself. I am a 51 years old travel fan man from Virginia. I have brown eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I have children, and sometimes they live at home I'm not hard to get along with, I'm easy going.

hello and how are you doing ?well i am Jason
Moore and i work in the army .. went through your profile and i must admit i love the smile you have on .. i will love to know more about you if that's okay with you ..hope to hear from you soon..keep smiling cos i really love to see it always .. bye now and hope to hear from you soon .

Hello and nice to hear from you again,this is my Yahoo id...Jason_02419@yahoo.com and my skpye id as well...Jason.moore145,you can add me with any of this and i hope we can talk more and get to know each other well,hope to chat with you soon or get an email from you,take care and be good.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Smith, chris.smith668@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7257437876
Chris, 48 New York City, NY

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Derick Smith, dericksmith384@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:47 am

Derick Smith, dericksmith384@yahoo.com

trolling connectingsingles

dericksmith384
hello all
I am a:
40 yr-old man seeking women, 35-55
online today!
Height:
5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian

About me:
i have divorced for more that 5 years, i didn't want to marry again at the very begining, but later, i found that i really need a woman to accompany me to, a final one to spend the rest of my life with, i hope i can find her in a short time

hello,that is a lovely pic you have there so i want to know more about you hope to get a reply from you soon
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 pm

ransford_ramos@yahoo.com

FB
Ransford Ramos
About
Worked at United States Army
Studied at University of Nevada, Reno