It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:47 am

pictures are stolen from Sgt Aaron Ramos

this topic is continued from part 1, which is here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=30773

WARNING: SCAMMERS DON'T HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION THE RECORDED WEBCAM OF RAMOS. SO, THEY PLAY ON VICTIMS A RECORDED WEBCAM STOLEN FROM A DIFFERENT MAN, WHO LOOKS REMOTELY LIKE RAMOS. SEE THE TOPIC HERE:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=37784

=============================

meetmemateme on idating4you

Akron, Alabama, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Sagittarius
Body Type:about average
Weight:154 lbs (70 kg)
Height:5’10” (178 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:blue
Education:some college
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home

About
I'm Captain Dag Hillary. I am 52 years of age. I have being married once to the mother of my child, Jessica who is living with my only sister in South Africa right now. Currently i am in Sudan serving as a secret agent, :mrgreen: i also in auto mobile in the military. I am about 5 foot 10 inches tall (about 1m79) a little overweight and have dark shining hair.I am a fun loving person who loves nature, animals, music, touring and beauty.I love to love and be loved.I do not smoke, love an occasional glass of wine

junkmail:
Looking into your eyes guess am enticed lol
I hope your day is going well... My e-mail daghillary2002@mail.com

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/dag.hillary.3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dag Hillary
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Poppet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Poppet » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

This guy is surely very busy, he is on my tagged as Christain R and his Yahoo addy is: chris.eve01@yahoo.com
Spoke to him this morning after weeks of silence and he is in Ghana busy with a crude oil deal , will be returning to Afghanistan end of this week. I feel so stupid for falling for this man's messages, Im just glad I didnt send him any money as he asked. With every message he was telling me Im his queen etc. I so pray that they can catch this scammer and give the real soldier his life back

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gibson Allyn, gen.gibsonallyn@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 am

now he got promoted to a General, LOL :lol:

gen.gibsonallyn@yahoo.com

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6667799

USER ID: 6667799
Nickname: gibsonallyn1
Name: Gibson Allyn
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita

More about myself: I'm honest , down to earth, open minded, loving, hardworking and happy man, my dreams is to meet a honest kind, loving mature woman, i love simple life style and i accept who you are as long as you treat me with respect me.

junkmail:
Hello Pretty, how are you doing today? I hope you are doing great? actually i was browsing through profiles when i came across your profile. You seems to look nice and wonderful on your profile pics, and i think I'm interested in knowing more about you, can you please tell me more about yourself?. You can write me more about yourself to my email private email: gen.gibsonallyn at yahoo warm regards, Gibson.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Poppet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Poppet » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 pm

my daughter wants me to get her an artifact and when i went to the market it was about 120$ is there a chance you can use your credit card in purchasing that so that when i get to the states i send you that
but don't worry if its too much for you my dearest angel

My credit card has been revoked baby will see if I can arrage something with the bank early tomorow
why has it been revoked,do you have any probs with it
Got in arrears with my payments when I lost my job have been trying to get it up to date again, think its up to date now
really,so you don't work
Started my own thing now babes, its still small but its starting to grow now
thats awesome
i'm happy for you
Thanks sweetheart another 2 or 3 months ill be smiling. Got one big contract last week another one I'm waiting for the outcome on monday
GOD IS GOOD
i'm happy to hear such a great news my highness
U r my lucky charm love
i'm very glad
i am sure i am blessed with you
I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I need you very much.
Need u just as much babes
you give me chills anytime i talk to you my highness
Hugs my sweet love
Thursday
how is your day going so far my highness
When talking to you my heart usually skips few beats, I never had this connection with anyone
like serious my sweet angel
Yes sweetheart
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw,you are one out of a million my highness
Thursday
When u leaving for the states angel
i was planning in leaving this weekend my highness
baby it seems like uhm!!! they don't even accept credit its cash and paypal,so i was wondering if you could send me the money through westerunion or something if you don't mind
Geez babes do still get places that only work on cash? Will go to the bank tomorrow
okay sweets

baby i'm about leaving now .... will try and contact you when i get to the hotell
whats you number i will try and call you
:">

Am leaving for school function in a couple of minutes my love won't be able to chat tonight
can i get your contact number to call ya if you don't mind
okay stay blessed will talk to you later
stay blessed and safe
Just need to find country code will send it to you little bit later babes, take care love you
23 hours ago
hay sweets
sorry for coming online a little bit late ,hope you are doing great ... i miss you so much...i was in a meeting with couple of clients

anyways the country code is 00233
1 hour ago
use this name as the receivers ( Emmanuel Ofari )
hey babes
need to get my bearings together now im a bit confused now
9 minutes ago

this is the last 2 days conversation with an idiot.
really do hope that the other women out there will be warned. Im sure this scammers name is Emmanuel Ofari

Blue Moon
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Blue Moon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Anderson Ramos
ramosanderson75@yahoo.com

IP: 41.58.61.126 Nigeria Lagos

hanks for contacting me back i really appreciate it My full Name is Anderson Micheal Ramos i am half American and Spanish i was born and raised in California Los Angles Downey United states i am a 51 years old Sargent in the US ARMY and a widow with no child i lost my wife and my only son and child 6years ago in a plane crash ever since then i have being a widow but i made up my mind then never to love another woman cos i loved my late wife so much and i believed that no one can love me the way she did so i was never in to any serious relationship. not until when i heard about the dating site and my Uncle he his a Reverend Father in Catholic Church sat me down and told me to look for a woman since i am gonna Retire from the service next year January cos i live the life of a lonely man no wife no child no father no mother i lost them both when i was a teenager. Presently i am in England to study a Consultancy here in Oxford University London since June it is a six month course and i will be done by December.
I am a loving,caring,romantic,understanding,simple,respectful,honest,loyal and God fearing i love hanging out with my friends and family in a very nice place like the movies,wine bar,coffee restaurant i am looking for a woman that will love me for who i am and make me a better man a woman that will stand by me any day any time a loving,caring,romantic,respectful and God fearing woman. when i went through your profile i noticed that we both have something in common and i will like you to take me serious as i would take you serious also i wanna know more about you read mails from you every day, i wanna get closer to you i wanna be your best friend some one you can be free with to tell anything i wanna make the best out of knowing you and i promise you will never regret it i am in a meeting now with some officers i will be expecting a letter from you have a wonderful day and i hope to hear from you soon.

ImageImageImage

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am

sweet4james@rocketmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/ramos.carol.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ramos Carol
About
I Am A Honest And Good Christian Who Loves Being Surrounded By Friends. I Am Ready For A Serious Relationship And I Really Looking Forward To Start That With The Right Person. I Am Kind,Loyal, Passionate, Generous, Giving, Affectionate, Sexual, Supportive, Sensitive, And A Good Listener Who Is Easy To Get Along With. I Am Outgoing And Very Spontaneous.Am Someone Who Is Comfortable

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Amos, markamos_88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 pm

netlog
markamos65
online male - 52 years, New York City, United States

Hello, how are you doing today ?
i was fascinated by your profile and I'd like to be get in touch with you so that we can get to know our selves well and start from there.a
my email address is.....markamos_88@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Paul, threefjann@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 am

paulhackman121 on datemefree
- 50 y/o male
- Michigan, USA
- English, German, English
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-11-25 17:37:17
- ID: 224008

Description:
I’m a calm person with a positive outlook. I’m very romantic by nature and sometimes I can be very naive. But in general I’m in harmony with the world that surrounds me. I love nature, everything natural and I’m who I am, without any pretending.

Ideal match description:
For me my perfect woman is with a kind and romantic personality, serious and independent, who behaves as a real woman.

junkmail:

Hello
My name Paul and I was impressed when i saw your profile today, and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box (threefjann@hotmail.com ) Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, I will send to you my pictures and tell you more about myself in my next mail through this my mail box above.
Have a nice day.
Paul

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

ardine924
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ardine924 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:01 pm

This guy is busy I have been talking to him for a while now, he has not asked for money. He is always telling me he loves me and we will be together. Same story but he is in japan right now from alabama, and is stationed in Africa. Don't know what his scam is, he says he has a little girl his sister is raising, widower, and he wants to come here at Christmas lol. I just found this sight thanks to all for the imformation. He has not done any damage to me He is just a smooth talker. so far, wish someone could put a stop to him before he does. Email is daghills@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:29 pm

^^IP: 66.54.67.184
Hostname: out.atl.messaging.nokia.com
ISP: Ovi Services

Right, a proxy. Means lying about location, means scammer.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Now this man is on Tagged:

Emailadress: jeffconboy770@yahoo.com :mrgreen:

IP adress: 41.220.69.98 Nigeria

His email to me:

Hello...how are you doing? i think i should just tell you a little about me...I think i have told you that I'm looking for the right woman that i can share the rest of my life.....am very gentle, kind, caring,loyal,honest,trustworthy and dedicated good thinking person that does n`t like any one who promise and fail...I am an interesting man to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal...I am an outgoing person, and a very gentle man who loves challenge....Love to learn and understand the cultures of others.I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball,going to beach and cinemas....i think that Relationship should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding...without bad habits.....i lost my wife some 7years back :cry: ...i lost my dad some year back :cry: ...my mom she's still alive...my dad was a Rich and successful business man before his death. :mrgreen: ...I'm the only son of my parents..am in charge of his properties..i also love my job as a professional soldier. I was born 4th JAN 1960,and 18yrs in (military service as a captain ) 5'9ft ,black eyes, black hair, in Florida...i have two houses....i also have two cars...i have a son of 10 years old...he live with my nanny in the states...sometimes he live with my mom when i wasn't at home like this....well...I have lots to say when I meet the woman of my own....you free to ask me anything....i promise i would be here to tell you everything about me...you are all that matters to me....Hope to read from you soon :disagree: .....that's a little about me..I;m so happy that i want to be your friend..I wish you could delete your account from that site babe so we can plan for our life and plan on how to meet each other for real if possible we are compatible babe :disagree: ...

CA
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

ardine924
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ardine924 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Does readnotify work with his email addy, would that tell me anything I do not already know? He sent an email last night wanting to know where I was. Now thats scary! In one he ask me if I was home alone. Are you sure this guy is not in the states?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 pm

^^^^
Right, a proxy. Means lying about location, means scammer.
IP adress: 41.220.69.98 Nigeria
I´m pretty certain Nigeria is not in the US ;)
All a scammer says is lies :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 am

Does readnotify work with his email addy, would that tell me anything I do not already know? He sent an email last night wanting to know where I was. Now thats scary! In one he ask me if I was home alone. Are you sure this guy is not in the states?
100% certain he is not in the states. His dialogue, story, immediate love, is Nigerian mugu speak, his non-phone IP is nigerian, and he set up proxy on his phone to try to hide his location.

I've noticed many of them ask where you are and if you are alone. Some of it is probably to see if you are legit (as they fear us baiters), and I am suspecting the inquiry about being alone may be because if down the road they may have to threaten you. (another not uncommon mugu tactic). I suppose they figure you are more apt to scare easy and comply with demands via threats if you are a woman living alone. I always say I have a room mate or two, and I never let them know whether or not I have kids. In fact, I never let them know anything about me.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Amos, markamos59@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 pm

netlog
markamos65
my email address is.....markamos_88@yahoo.com

Now back with a different emails
markamos65
markamos53 markamos
52 years old - male - United States

Hello, how are you doing today ?
i was fascinated by your profile and I'd like to be get in touch with you so that we can get to know our selves well and start from there.a
my email address is.....markamos59@yahoo.com
and you ....okay.......
do you have any email address that i can email you with some of my pics
markamos59@yahoo.com
and you okay
please can i have you phone number so that i can call you
I'm Mark Amos
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”