It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

alex33k - alexra334@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:37 pm

alexra334@gmail.com

FMF
alex33k Profile:

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

CHAT

Date: 2017-07-12 03:11 AM
Subject: hello

how are you doing?
can we be friends? Reply
you contact me in my email alexra334@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

alex33k - alexra334@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Rodriguez Ellis <rodriguezellis011@gmail.com>

Been a while since we last had correspondences, how are you and hope you are doing great? Would be lovely to hear from you soonest.
Regards
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Loyalmike231 - 979 232 6347

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:23 am

Phone : 979 232 6347

M2

Loyalmike231 54 year old male from Phoenix , Arizona

About Loyalmike231
Interests: Live, love and laugh
Simple and easy to please, loving caring and optimistic of my partner being out there for me
Profession: Fish farmer :thinking:

CHAT

Loyalmike231
about 19 hours ago
Hi xxx, how u today? I hope fine, here is my number so we can catch up. 979 232 6347

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ramos Micheal, ramossmichael.c@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:20 am

ramos michael
51, Man, Single
Florida City, United States
Looks for:
Woman
44 - 58 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

How are you doing today, Here is my email address ramossmichael.c@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:24 am

Name ramos coly
Age 49
Gender Man
Ethnicity White
Last login 12/24/2016 (from country United Kingdom)
Location Iowa City, Johnson County, Iowa, United States

What I'm seeking
Seeking Women

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Travis Ramos - travisramos123@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:48 am

plus.google.com/116852036307250772344
Travis Ramos

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.

Hello are you today? Forgive me for approaching you like this. My name is Travis Ramos and I found you on google+ and added you. Upon going through your profile I found your email there and decided to take a chance and write to you.

I am originally from Manson, Maine and I have been serving in United States peace keeping mission in Kandahar, Afghanistan for about 6 months now. I decided to write to you because after seeing your profile picture on google+, I found it very attractive and decided to know more about you and probably become very good friends. Hopefully we might be more than friends.

I will wait to read from you. I have lots of love in my heart to give and searching for one to give this love to. My stories also I have none share them with.I apologize once again for communicating with you like this. My options were limited. Enjoy the rest of your day.. Best Wishes!

you are too looks charming and Beautiful can we be friend......Travisramos123@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Travis Ramos - travisramos123@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:51 am

Skype ID: daddycares101

Skype ID: military19315

Skype ID: daddycares10

Skype ID: travis-ramos

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:14 am

Ramos Livis
@ramos4400
Birthday: 1960-08-18
City: taxes city

I’m here on this site to find a friend and a lover if there is someone who is worthy for me. I’m an open minded person and willing to talk with in a nice conversation.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 am

Harrymaxwell
@harrymaxwell
Birthday: 1962-04-15
City: New York City

My name is Harry maxwell from united state of america lived then working in poland I’m new to this site here searching for my soul mate am single looking for a serious and honest with full respect and factfull woman to spend the rest of my life with,

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:56 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5069078
jimbakker
Male , 58 , seeking Female
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

Ethnicity: Caucasian

About Me: I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Engr David - davids_bernard@yahoo.com / engrdavid1008@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:23 am

davids_bernard@yahoo.com and engrdavid1008@gmail.com

GL
Engr David
55, Man, Single
New York City, United States (0 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
48 - 62 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hello
08:07:29

How are you doing today? I'm not sure where exactly to start. Feels like I'm doing my resume. haha. . First of all I have to confess that u have a great smile on your photo and I want to get to know you better and meet you if possible. i lost my wife 4 years ago, she died of cancer. i have a son and his name is Anthony he is 15 years old ... and haven't done any dating since then because I was very much hurt and also kinda busy as well.. I am a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. No wonder most people like to me call me by my nickname "Caring David". When u know me, you find warmth, support, fun, care and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career. I work hard to integrate social consciousness and spirituality into my life. I laugh easily and often at myself, at the occasional absurdities of life, and cherish the opportunity to be alive at this incredible time (and willing and able to relocate for the right person). I truly have a natural love for animals and I personally have a Rottweiler Dog whose name is Leekty... When am free, I enjoy spending much time with Anthony my son ,Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise alot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, football, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc....

I'd love to find a woman with high spirit and warmth, a woman of integrity, my soul mate, who likes to laugh and loves life, who loves animals, and shares alot of things in common with me and likes who she is. I don't mind having new kids. I am looking for someone special to care for, love, pamper and spoil.

Ok..so there it is. I guess this should be enough to give you an idea of the kind of person I am.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon so you can also tell me more about yourself...and i will tell you more about me when you reply back okay. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything at all. this is also my email address. davids_bernard@yahoo.com and engrdavid1008@gmail.com
08:07:34

PamelaVos
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PamelaVos » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:23 pm

The username is ANTONIO RAMOS GMAIL ACCOUNT
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: ANTONIO RAMOS FERNANDEZ damaciocresent
LINE account :PROUD SOLDIER Mmiller118

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ramos, ramos_smith58@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 pm

craigsdating.com/profile/5416835
marklucas111
Male , 53 , seeking Female
Toronto, ON

About Me: About Me Hi. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I am a 50 year old, divorced gentleman and a Dad to one boy, age 23. I work in Manhattan for a large telecommunications company, enjoying my work for the last 28 years. I am a very down to earth person, not into playing games, and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Life is too short to not enjoy everything that it has to offer. I am a romantic at heart and have no problem showing my emotions and/or affections. My main objective in doing this profile is to find my Best Friend. Someone to share good times with while making beautiful memories along the way & who will not run away when the waters get a little rough. Someone who is open and and shares all aspects of her life with her partner. I am looking for someone who enjoys life and everything that it has to offer. Someone who is not into materialistic things and enjoys holding hands, PDA's, a call for no reason or just to hear that persons voice because you miss them. She should be easy going, funny, not into playing games, and most of all, someone who loves romance. This past year I decided to take the road to a long & healthy life. I joined a gym, going 3-4 times a week. I lift weights, run, swim & take 3 spin classes a week. Besides the gym, I love being outdoors in the nice weather, enjoying a bike ride/tour or good power walk. Besides what has been mentioned above, other activities I enjoy are camping & skiing. During the summer, I like to unwind by spending a day at the beach. How does watching a sunset while sharing a nice bottle of wine sound? Or playing a round of miniature golf? How about cooling down at a water park? Yes, I know that I am 49 but I will always have that little kid side in me that loves to have fun. Does getting away for a weekend to a B&B in a quaint town sound good? I am most comfortable in jeans & sneakers or shorts & sandals but trust me when I say, I can clean up nicely for a night out. How about dinner and a Broadway show? Books Daily newspaper reader

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

wesleydevon23@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:50 pm

Wesley Devon
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: St Louis
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am a responsible man, loving and caring, I am a widower, I am 59 years of age,I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.
IP: 105.112.23.110
State/Region: Ebonyi State
City: Effium
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ramos Woods, ramoswoods75@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 am

interpals.net/Ramoswoods75
Ramoswoods75 Ramos Woods, 47 y.o.
Arizona City, United States [Current City]
Phenix City, United States [Hometown]
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”