It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lucas Knellinger; <lucasknellinger@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Knellinger; <lucasknellinger@yahoo.com>

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:10 am

Hi,I be securing my Instagram in morning, my time,give you time to check into it if like. I havent found way to send photos through, sorry. Not much info with Francis, other than he's going to Pakistan tonight, their night.and package be here to arrive at my place,Monday. If it arrives,and with what he says in it,what then? Lol.or the word package could mean something else.will see.guy recent on my Instagram to check: vest.Robert.a girl commented on his photo 'what the hell?'what are you doing with some of my pics!,guy from u.s army.also guy who I got talking with,got temper. Name,David weiland,dweiland401@gmail.com,davweilland401 in Instagram, military cop.hotter go contact reaching me

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Trying to send you pick of :, David weiland.hope u get it ok

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

dweiland401@gmail. com

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:18 pm

Yes!, cool.that's another, the tempered one I'm chatting to.talking to me like my first scammer. Seems I have 3 now,or 3 in 1 .will have to secure Instagram shortly, a lot coming in that I don't like.OK,again Davide email is:dweiland401@gmail,com.in hangouts.and military cop. I got hangout app for this,looks like I can get photos through now with this.OK,c wat I can do with others. :)

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Had these from first scammer.he sent more but I don't have those now,sorry.I've told Francis and Lowe I'm in hangout, get photos this way.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:47 am

Sorry,I recalled now that aka Anthony Paul knellinger sent me also photo of your photo id - official special forces military id..I notice that other porter ,portergillian9090 is still there in my profile.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:38 am

I'm trying not to be gullible but what if this is real Francis? Could you possibly tell me?he seems different,I should know better, just unsure with him a little at the moment being scammer. Sorry,I sound unsure

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:11 pm

:cry: I'm in such a bad way.turns out just minute ago,parcel couldn't b delivered unless I help with getting cert for it to come in country. I was waiting for this bang. I refused to help,he threatened me,abused me with names, I've blocked him.I just want ligit,real guy,who interested in me,for real lol,I've also blocked David.he had temper.OK,I'm going back to it. See for any other info I may help with. And change Instagram profile back to wat I am anyway,single

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Hi.i have more possible names.though I've secured back my profile, if at anytime u need to look into it to check,let me knw,and I will temp'unsecure it.90%,of followers, request,are from u.s military of some service. Names:Tommyjohnson5815,says he on way going home.,david-williams4321,got a female-:Williamlois9492,I have non military too,name:maslowasst(James Maslow). He celebrity,got partner,but just now wants to chat to me privately

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Esther joy Evans

What you need to do is to stop chatting with scammers. They are young boys from Nigeria fooling you no matter as much you would like "him" to be real. There is not "him" but them looking only for your money, bank accounts, credit cards, Itunes cards and nothing more. Please stop communication with them. As long as you let them to brainwash you they may actually use you again.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:10 am

...... its good that you didn't got this parcel, otherwise you can end up in Jail for receiving stolen goods, tax fraud and money laundry!
Main thing, hold on to post every Hour new names without any further Information in which connection they're with this Thread. A collection of names don't help anybody.
When you want to meet a real Guy, then you should go out there. Thats the best way coz online its not possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:48 am

Something happening,so I got another email address in case,no body knows of this,so incase, you can contact me on it bout anything. It's: xxx

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:56 am

@ Esther joy Evans

deleted you email address
for security reasons this is not allowed on RS
for any questions and concerns, send PMs to mods, they'll be of help, thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mathias Martins Anderson, mathiasanderson58@gmail.com & 330-856-1556

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:04 pm

ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=3155
Member Name: mathias martins
sex: Male Age: 50
Email: mathiasanderson58@gmail.com
meet friend
It will be pleasure to tell you more about my self in person.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mathias Martins Anderson, mathiasanderson58@gmail.com & 330-856-1556

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:13 am

(330) 856-1556
City Warren
State Ohio
County Trumbull
Providers United Tel. Co. Of Ohio - Centurylink
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:12 am

Re: Michael Tyler Carter, took a look in reply, said topic not exist, this was amongst others and just saw it.if this is correct,reply to confirm,not sure u received other post but sent photos of him and gold bars,gems he claims to have.I will block him,but need confirmation. I've managed I to fix pH problems,but don't think I've received all replies

Return to “Military scams”