It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
RBMIJR
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RBMIJR » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 pm

pictures are stolen from a man named Michael B.:
http://www.myspace.com/sean70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have a new one I would like to check out, I have exhausted all of my efforts for search.....e-mail mic.butt@lycos.com, using the name Michael Butterfied (may have left out the l in the last name), I do have one picture of him, would like to see if anyone else has had contact... Thanks for the help, this site has been wonderful.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Good day to you,i am Aaron Morgan,a man of his word,well i have go abit about your profile on here and i think we can both make things worked out.i am a man of 6ft2,i have a kid who is 15yrs old(john),i love him so much....i am a soldier,soldering under a deployment here....I'm looking for a long term relationship & i have gone through some profiles on here and i am only selecting you out cos it is you my heart choose and i will like to make this real and to meet you in person.
well,there are things about me i will like to tell you and same as you,s g t . m o r r g a n 6 4 @ y a h o o . c o m,that's my email address cos i will be out of this site in some days soon cos of payment and i dont wanna loss a contact with you.
leave me your email address or you add me up on the messenger and we can talk there.
i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Arry.

http://www.facebook.com/Arry64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aaron Morgan Butterfield
Worked at United State Army
Studied at University of Jordan

Image Image

IP: 178.239.84.182
Hostname: bda-178-239-84-182.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Morgan, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 pm

2nd email
Received: from [67.221.255.12]
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 05:26:02 -0800 (PST)

IP: 67.221.255.12
ISP: 6connect
Organization: Euro Transit
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Geolocation Information
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Blue Moon
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Butterfield <butterfieldryan@ymail.com>

Postby Blue Moon » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Ryan Butterfield
<butterfieldryan@ymail.com>, <ryan4love@live.co.uk>

Badoo
Dee, 65

IP: 184.107.22.66 Montreal Canada
98.139.213.149 Sunnyvale USA
65.55.34.73, 65.55.34.81, 65.55.34.152 Redmond USA

Hello --------,I am pleased to meet you on that site today . and i a saying thank to your for the message you have sent to me . You sound to be a good woman someone can live a good life with and trust .i will never hurt you . i have been hurt and i know how much it feel a pain in someone , i am not a bad man and i will never be . I will tell you about me now. I am 48 years old single father . I am an engineer in the United state Army. I am
currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission.I have 3 kids. i am a widower. I am a caring, Kind ,Friendly , respectful , romantic, and honest man . I have a good sense of Humor. I like to dance, swim , camp and take a walk. I am looking for a serious
relationship with someone . I treat my woman with faithfulness, trust ,
and respect. I am a very polite guy and i have strong heart to love
and care for my woman . I am passionate about that . I hate lies,
being strict and hard hear-ted.
I will give a woman all freedom and care in a relationship and i will
make her happy and good forever as we be together.
I am a happy man and i love to make people happy . I will want to know
all about you too. I love Blue color, music, i am a light drinker and
i do not smoke. I hate pork but i love sea foods and most other foods.
I am ready for a good relationship with someone. ..Here are some photos of me and my children. My children are good ones and they want me to look for a new woman for myself.
chat with you soonest online . i will check for you online again.

Yours,
Ryan.

<sales pitch removed>
--------------------------

Hello Sir,
I hereby wish to request for a DVW [Deployment out of War] for my fiancee. Sgt. Ryan Daniel Butterfield of Tillman Camp, Kabul Afghanistan.
With security number wo-47-90017. Age-48 and Base Station-Fort drum, New York, United States of America. I will want him to come home to me in Germany on a visit for the purpose of meeting and family issues to be discussed.
I will be so much grateful if my application is granted.
I will be ready to make a payment {$3500} for his permanent DVW as soon as it is given an approval.

This letter is to deployment@post.com
shall be sent
-----------------------------
then comes an answer
NOT OPEN
thereafter, my email account hacked :shock:
thankfully was not my private

----------------------------------

ImageImage

TracyHobby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ryan Butterfield <butterfieldryan@ymail.com>

Postby TracyHobby » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Now he is on tagged and using the name Steven B. same photos but has some with a different little boy.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5981213904" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

and his new email ID ?? do you have it ?? please post it too :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Cool66
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

dominicbutterfield@yahoo.com

Postby Cool66 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I was scammed out of $3500 by this person. He claims to be in the military currently in Afghanistan.

Sent: Sun 10/14/12 10:59 AM
To:

Babe I just called my boss now and he just give me the info on where you will send the money cos he said that the replacement officer need to be here soon...here is the information
NAME: UMEH SAMUEL
QUESTION: PET
ANSWER: DOG

Babe just send it like this ok and if you don't understand it, well let me know.....I love you so much
Dominic

Received: from [93.186.23.83]
Nigerian blackberry mugu

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 pm

pic leads to a myspace account of 2007, lots of private and army pics, Michael B. "Sean"

http://www.myspace.com/sean70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

michael b.
Male, 42, kandahar, North Carolina, Afghanistan

Cool66
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sean Michael Butterfield

Postby Cool66 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Just be aware that he lets you fall into his prey!
Jane | June 18th, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I don’t know if anyone has come across Sgt major Sean Michael Butterfield
I cam across him on a free dating site and began chatting on yahoo. He was very charming, He said he was from USA and serving in Afghanistan. I began to suspect things were not right from the way he constructed his sentences. He told me it was his birthday in a few days and would I send him something special like MP4 player, I had only spoken to him for about a week He then suggested we talk on the phone and gave me a link to set up communication, this was going to cost me $600 I refused to pay, he then said he would like to come over and meet me and said I would have to write to his superior to ask permission for leave. I did send the email and received an email back to say I would have to pay for him to come home on leave. When I questioned him about and said I wasnt going to go along with it, He accused me of been a heart-breaker. I feel sure this is a scam, I appologise if it is not but something really doesnt seem right.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I feel sure this is a scam, I appologise if it is not but something really doesnt seem right.

It is100% scam! No doubts, no apologies required.

autumfall
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

Postby autumfall » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

I was with this man for well over a year, only last year, meet him in 2011 ..... yes very charming infact he could charm the dead!!!!!

he left the site that we used to chat on as he couldnt get anymore money off me ....... a very sad man if you ask me ..... :(

so be aware girls of this man ...... make's me wonder what on earth he's doing with my pictures that he's got of me!!!!!

also got another address ......... arryboy64@rocketmail.com

autumfall
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby autumfall » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Just be aware that he lets you fall into his prey!
Jane | June 18th, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I don’t know if anyone has come across Sgt major Sean Michael Butterfield
I cam across him on a free dating site and began chatting on yahoo. He was very charming, He said he was from USA and serving in Afghanistan. I began to suspect things were not right from the way he constructed his sentences. He told me it was his birthday in a few days and would I send him something special like MP4 player, I had only spoken to him for about a week He then suggested we talk on the phone and gave me a link to set up communication, this was going to cost me $600 I refused to pay, he then said he would like to come over and meet me and said I would have to write to his superior to ask permission for leave. I did send the email and received an email back to say I would have to pay for him to come home on leave. When I questioned him about and said I wasnt going to go along with it, He accused me of been a heart-breaker. I feel sure this is a scam, I appologise if it is not but something really doesnt seem right.

it deffo is hunnie sorry to say ...... he hit me with the exact same things!!!!!! so sorry!!!

Cool66
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

dominicbutterfield@yahoo.com

Postby Cool66 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 am

He also goes by the name of Dominic Butterfield and he also uses this address as well dominicbutterfield@yahoo.com

When I comfronted him on this (before I found out about this site) He was pissed upset telling me How Dare YOU!! question my honor ??? Asking for money , telling me he is Afghanistan that he is in the military, He claims to have 3 kids . He has called several time with different phone numbers ( claims it is a phone booth). Our last conversation was on 10/10/12 claiming that he was getting out and needed 3000 dollars for flight . That his flight would get in on Monday and that he would send me the travel info when I sent the money .

I will be praying that NO ONE else falls for this man and his evil doings and most of all I PRAY that we all are able to get a front roll seat when KARMA bites him.

autumfall
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

Postby autumfall » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am

Now wouldn't that be a slap in the face for him ...... he accused me of being gay and having an affair with best mate when I told him I wasn't going to send him money for his flight ....... Never got shut of him till end of Dec 2012 ..... best move I ever made saying no to him!!!! .........

Return to “Military scams”