It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
PalmettoGirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

Postby PalmettoGirl » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 am

Ok, he's at it again but using the email harryjones219@yahoo.com. He says he's Msgt Harry Jones (once he found out I wouldn't send him any money, he left me alone).

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

tatertot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tatertot » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:40 pm

He is now using the name Erc Donald butterfield or donald eric or eric butterfield donald. I have an email address of ericdonald541@yahoo.fr and a tele # of 707-283-7301- which is a land line in petaluma california. His "moms" email is lqueecy@yahoo.ca. wow these stories are so similar. He tried to hit me up for $ this week for his kids b-day. I finally cornered himthis morning... I do believe he has shat himself!! :D

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 am

ericdonald541@yahoo.fr avatar and leads to FB
https://www.facebook.com/ericbutterfield.donald?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Cool66
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

dominicbutterfield@yahoo.com

Postby Cool66 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Dear Xxxxxxx,

Thank you for using the Western Union Money TransferSMservice.

Your money transfer has been picked up by the person that you sent it to.

Following is a summary of your transaction.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Date of Order:
11/05/2013
Amount Sent:
$1,000.00
Receiver Name:
Dominic Butterfield

Picked Up
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Duplicate account closed. Every user may have only one account ;)

elenadan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elenadan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:09 am

Now he is Albert John
Пятница, 19 июля 2013, 15:52 -07:00 от Albert John <johnalbert235@yahoo.com>:
Hello honey,
I'm sorry I didn't answer your earlier on I just came back from patrol. Sampson need 2.000 Euros to pay his school fees before he can be allowed to write his exams.
You can send it to him through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM.
here is Sampson's information you will use to send the money:
Sampson Amegadzie
P.O Box 7144
Acrra-Ghana

I have to take my bath now I will come on later to check if you answer.
((((((((Kisses & Hugss)))))))))

and
Larry Hoke : larryhoke144@yahoo.com
Hello ******, How are you doing?I'm glad to hear from you. thank you very much for your love and care.Here is the information of the Doctor:
Name:Sampson Amegadzie
Address:P.O Box 7144

Honey I promise I will pay your as I said.send the Western Union details to my mail and I will forward it to the doctor myself. Hope to hear from you soon. ((((((((((Kisses & Hugs)))))))))))

Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine.i hope you had a sound sleep.A warm "hello" doesn't come from the lips, it comes from the heart; doesn't have to be told, it has to be shown; doesn't have to be given, it has to be sent.God smiled at me just this morning through the rising sun rays. I'm sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that your heart can feel even without seeing.TAKE CARE AND I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Hoke, larryhoke144@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Now scamming on matchdoctor....

Received: from [206.190.129.237]
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 07:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 206.190.129.237
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Confirmed proxy server
State/Region: Utah
City: Providence

here is one picture of me and i am on line now can we meet and have some chat
Larry Hoke
E-6
Staff Sergeant

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Steven Butterfield [ stevenbutterfield972@yahoo.com]

Postby anne007 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Confirio

stevenbutterftterfield

47 / Mann / Heterosexuell

About me

i am steven butterfield by name ...I am 47years old,I am originally from united state in texas'i am a widowed with a boy ,i lost my wife 5year ago...i am new to this site and I am Looking for the right woman to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hear ted woman and am willing to take my time to find the right one.. I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am comfortable in my skin and being myself. that's OK but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for

Mails

Hey..hello how are you doing and how was your day hope it's cool and lovely and if you don't mind can we chat please You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine i really like your profile,i will like to get to know more about u.I am seeking for a long term relationship with Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,one who will cherish me,if you think we have that in common pls dont hesitate to write me back or you can easily add me on yahoo messenger on stevenbutterfield972@yahoo.com 'Hope to read from you soon

Von: Steven Butterfield [mailto:stevenbutterfield972@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. September 2013 21:35
An: XXX
Betreff: get back to me

I am very happy that you reply back to me on here and will be delighted to know more about you.i am 47 years old from Texas now in Afghanistan serving my deployment and will be back to state very soon,sorry about my profile i dont know much about Confirio,my friend set it up for me.i will love to know more about you too... where are you from? what do you do for a living?.. are you looking for a serious relationship?..hope to read from you soon ............xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Steven

Von: Steven Butterfield [mailto:stevenbutterfield972@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. September 2013 21:37
An: XXXX
Betreff: I AM A US SOLDIER

I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan . I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what you are about to read may inspire you, denture you, make you sad, or even anger you. But i think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where thy may. I am a single father of a wonderful boy i loss my wife 5year ago. I believe in living your life the best that you can with the tools..that are giving to you. Treat others as you would like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I mean there's no use in getting excited if u can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But
also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days r great, but rainy days make me feel alive
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.211.205.170
Originating ISP: Direct On Pc
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Butterfield [ stevenbutterfield972@yahoo.com]

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 pm

also on MS and FB
all his pics are in the main thread ;)

Steven Butterfield Rowland on MS an FB
About
Worked at U.S. Millitary
Studied at Millitary
Past: millitary school
Lives in Austin, Texas

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 pm

morris 4ever, morris4ever@yahoo.com
confirio soldierman90
43 / Male / Straight / single
Joined September 2, 2013. From Richardson. Living in Richardson, Texas. Completed graduate school at saint McMillan High school
About Me
i am sociable, Kind,God Fearing, :pray: open minded,Straight forward Down to earth,i'm sincere, loving and caring,faithful in the midst of friends and extremely funny. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, soft-spoken and sensual... i'm goal oriented along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I love to listen to variety of music. I love swimming, taking walks down the park, observing nature, running and walking, I also love going out and taking walks by the sea side.
Junk Mail
You seems like a nice Woman from your profile, I am pretty new on here and i am just checking out if my account is working before i ran across your profile pic, you look very beautiful and elegant so i thought it would be nice to send a message across to u expressing my inner feelings to u. I think your a woman who's heart of gold and would be very very interested in building a relationship with you. Well age and weight as nothing to do in a relationship and what matters most is when the two couples as trust,care,commitment and love one another.im looking for a who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's want me to pamper her and love her unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime thing,Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for relationship/friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. you can reach me through my IM. morris4ever@yahoo.com, Or Text (646-439-5536)me I hope to read from u soon.
Picture already posted!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 pm

avatar used diff pic is here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 78#p341078" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Badoo

Nelson Butterfield, 43
New York, NY, United States

Picture already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

The orakel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The orakel » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 am

This man has a profile on OkCupid:

Walk_beside_me4
48 / M / Straight / Single, Evans, Colorado
His Details
Last Online Today – 8:58am
Ethnicity White
Height 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
Body Type Average
Diet Mostly anything
Smokes No
Drinks Socially
Drugs Never
Religion Christianity
Sign —
Education Graduated from two-year college
Job Other
Income —
Offspring Has a kid
Pets Has dogs
Speaks English

My self-summary
I'm a very loyal and open minded person, dedicated and generous person most that know me say to a fault ... I need a companion that is open and will communicate her feeling's to me and to talk to her about her day, desires, wants, needs, family, friends, goals, dreams, all that affects her life to inculde me; my strength's and most importantly my weaknesses ... I believe a person needs to know their weaknesses in order to grow ... Relationships are "Works in Procress" and I might add beautiful works for it to work.

I'm looking for a partner who is fun, likes to travel, very family oriented. I'm loyal and kind and expect the same from my partner. I'm honest to a fault and can't stand people who lie. I enjoy good conversation as well as quiet quality time. I'm independent and have been on my own for almost 8 years, so I don't need someone to make me happy, I want someone to share in my happiness and allow me to share parts of their life. I love life and everything about it and it shows in the way I live, laugh and love, I firmly believe "Life is Good" ... I love life and enjoy waking up each day looking forward to whatever it has in store for me and I long to see and be with my companion from days first light, till evening's rest ... My companion should feel the same way ... Life is to short for it to be any other way. I want to meet a woman that loves the lord and takes good care of herself physically and mentally and will love me like Jesus christ loves the church, Lol. I just want to be loved,treated with respect,passion,understanding and most of it all I want to be to trust my partner with all my heart and I want her to trust me too no matter what. I want my dreams,fears,joys and most of all my love to be hers too and hers being mine. I want to feel special and safe when I'm with her and even when she is away far away from me. As for the term or length of relationship I'm looking for should be unlimited and undying love, When the right woman comes along we both know deep inside of our heart that this is what we have been waiting for. I want my woman to be my best friend, She knows me well and I know her well too that we won't need any help of third party to tell us about each other or decide for us, I want my partner to know that God made and given me her and vice versal, I want to be the best thing in her and compliment each other, Share dreams,goals and be there for each other at all times. Be real with each other no matter what the situation is and still remain endlessly in love like never before. No secrets between us, If she is hurt I'm hurt and if she is happy I'm happy. We can pray together and worship our heavenly father God together. Love each other in special way all outside and inside, My motto is, Love me like Jesus Christ love the church and I will love you the same.
What I’m doing with my life
Making plans for the next chapter in my life to include a long term relationship.
I’m really good at
Dancing, Cooking, swimming, Golf.
The first things people usually notice about me
The first thing people usually notice about me is my smile
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
My favorite movie of all time is Titanic, It's all about love, It doesn't really matter how rich you are and the other partner not, Love is not all about money and what you have. As for tv shows, Scary,Comedy,Adventure,Action,Love,Suspense,Romance, I love to watch movies with partner who will tell me it's okay to open my eyes and likewise me to her cause some movies are very scaring when watching movie on 3D TV. I listen to all types of music, I like R&B, Old Blues,Gospel,Jazz,Country Music,Soul, I'm a big Patti Labelle fan, I don't listen to heavy rock or Rap. I like most foods b'cause I'm not picky man, I cook anything I want to eat ..my weaknes is potatoes with chicken.
The six things I could never do without
1. God
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Sense of Humour
5. Laughter and the waters
6. Music
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Working and loving it and looking for my other half to spend forever with.
I’m looking for
• Girls who like guys
• Ages 42–56
• Near me
• Who are single
• For new friends, long-term dating
You should message me if
You're interested and feel the same!

After checking out his profile he sent me an email:

hey pretty frankly speaking you have a great smile...How are you doing today?....got any problem chatting with me? Kevin Sep 15, 2013 – 7:56am

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:01 am

Can you please add that email address? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

The orakel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The orakel » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

To rephrase myself, he sent a message on OkCupid. So there is no email, yet... :cool:

pooh0514
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pooh0514 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

heres another one from match.com...BEWARE

kindman979
51 year old man | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Seeking women 25-35 within 50 miles
He said his name was Chris

His details
Relationship:Never MarriedHave kids:Yes, and they live away from home (2)Wants kids:Not sureEthnicity:White / CaucasianBody type:I'll tell you laterHeight:5'5" (165cms)Faith:I'll tell you laterSmoke:I'll tell you laterDrink:I'll tell you later.“Well am new to internet dating and think loneliness is very boring and horrible,” He added new photo(s).
In his own words
“I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bedtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life”.

Return to “Military scams”