It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Morgan Butterfield, sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Don't have his email addy but...
What's a mistake !!! :D

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011359003

Steve M
Last Active: 8 days ago
Profile Views: 9 times

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PS. That logo in the pictures proves: fake webcam-software ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Mixes galleries also with Donald Patrick, donaldpatrick290@hotmail.com, see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p398896" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

colman.blankenship@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 pm

fishmeetfish
greatness :sick:
Am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
I'm energetic, fun, loving, loyal, passionate, caring, and I have a great sense of humor. I'm a "fly by the seat of his pants" kind of boy, but I can also do organized. I'm affectionate, self motivated, and love having a good time with friends and family. I'm a romantic at heart and truly believe that romance never dies when you are with the right person.I love watching and going to sports events. SEC college football is my favorite, but I also watch the pros. I love weekend trips. Love the beach, mountains....but it doesn't really matter where you go, it's the company you take with you.Traveling....who doesn't like to travel? I have been fortunate to have been able to do some traveling, but there are a lot of other places I'd like to see. Italy and Greece are on the top of that list. I take a very self conscious approach to my health trying to stay fit and eat right.....but seriously, I'm not giving up my chocolate! Lol. My smile and my eyes are usually the two things I get the most compliments on. They are, after all, the window to ones soul

this is mine yahoo id colman.blankenship@yahoo.com we can chat there ok
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

mannypeacecat
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mannypeacecat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Still out there

Using the Name Jeff Hawkins (jeffhawkins79@yahoo.com) - same story as told to multiple others on this board

Contacted me via Match.com - user name RainingShower9

Widower, wife died in childbirth, orphan... very convincing

However, I looked closer at the photos he sent and saw Butterfield on his jacket - google search led me here

Didn't get round to asking for money etc. but judging by the other posts on here, he probably will

Take care

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:17 am

mannypeacecat

Welcome to RS and thank you for the info. In fact you are right , a money request was just on the corner and straight from West African organized gang of criminals hidden behind the photo of this innocent man.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE, never confront the scammers .
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Walter, jameswalter45@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:19 pm

waydate
jameswalter101
51 y/o man
Phoenix, USA

I am very happy to write to you My name is Colonel james walter I came from Arizona, United States I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the military with the army's third infantry division. I'am a widower, lost my wife five years ago in a plane crash can her gently soul rest in peace. She gave me a son whose name is John, and he is 12 years old. currently studying in London. I got in touch with you because I searched for a soul mate, my life after my retirement from military service. however, I seek your friendship, understanding, perhaps, create avenue, you built up very well in the life of any successful relationship to protect understanding.i in service for 28 years and now have a month, my mission ended here, so I'm retired. I am a romantic man careering father and how well you see my dear life in a friend is someone who is the long way to jump, if you do not want to go around and I understand that there is no place or time away from extinction can reduce the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other, worth.Am not always online, due to the nature of my job is not easy for me and my men, I'm trying to complete my mission, so I'm retired and get my new life, please write me here always goes better communication. am night patrol with my men, now I put my photo for your reading and hope you enjoy. You can add me on skype walter10123 or send me an emıl on jameswalter45@live.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon'
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Walter, jameswalter45@live.com

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:00 am

jameswalter45@live.com --> Skype

Skype Name jameswalter0000001
Full name jameswalter
Location United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Walter - jameswalter45@live.com

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:03 pm

angelreturn / james walter
Male, 51
Current Location Istanbul/ Turkey
Create Date 22/11/2014

I am very happy to write to you My name is Colonel james walter I came from Arizona, United States I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the military with the army's third infantry division. I'am a widower, lost my wife five years ago in a plane crash can her gently soul rest in peace. She gave me a son whose name is John, and he is 12 years old. currently studying in London. I got in touch with you because I searched for a soul mate, my life after my retirement from military service. however, I seek your friendship, understanding, perhaps, create avenue, you built up very well in the life of any successful relationship to protect understanding.i in service for 28 years and now have a month, my mission ended here, so I'm retired. I am a romantic man careering father and how well you see my dear life in a friend is someone who is the long way to jump, if you do not want to go around and I understand that there is no place or time away from extinction can reduce the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other, worth.Am not always online, due to the nature of my job is not easy for me and my men, I'm trying to complete my mission, so I'm retired and get my new life, please write me here always goes better communication. am night patrol with my men, now I put my photo for your reading and hope you enjoy.

You can add me on skype walter10123 or send me an emıl on jameswalter45@live.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Name: James Walter

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 03#p417603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trudys702
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trudys702 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:32 am

angel.butterf63@gmail.com

we scam his picture went to this site he using AngleGod63@gmail,com
he using same line, what do you intend to do today??? he always telling me he loves me every 5 mins he misses me he uses smile faces a lot and crying faces he says he go on patrol at night Afghanistan
can't wait be with me March 11 2015 calls me baby girl every 5 mins wants get a
house move me and my kids in he hasn't ask me any money so far I bet soon he will
you have found you're man.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Trudys702

Welcome to RS. Please do not wait for money request. Scammers are horrible criminals and since you know who they are you should BLOCK and IGNORE. As soon as he realizes that you know who is he for real he will become very defensive of himself, then nasty and on the end e will infest your devises with viruses ,which will cost you dearly to fix. Please do not let them go this far.

Please post any other info you are able to share :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Walter - jameswalter45@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 pm

You can add me on skype walter10123 or send me an emıl on jameswalter45@live.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Name: James Walter

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 03#p417603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
=> => IP: 78.191.24.149
City: Istanbul

Trudys702
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trudys702 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:34 am

you found your man Angle GOD63@gmail,com
he use his name as Bill Greg Butterfield
he calls my son and daughter his kids every 5 minutes tells he loves me and misses me
he even told me his sister husband put him in a closet why his sister husband pose beat her up
also told he never beat a women that's was a lie he told me if I talk another man he would spank me he said he's
serious... He ask me marry him was kind of scared meet this man this morning on Dec, 17th around 4 or 5 am he saying again misses me and loves me he keeps saying his heart beat says that everyday night he always online tells me he in a army won't get out on March 11 he wants come to me. Scan his picture went to this site I be really scared meeting this man I'm afraid to meet this man I'm afraid he put me in a closet and spank me he sound nice guy he want buy a house buy me a car don't believe him had to many scams online they need stop these scams online. online not same not dating sites. Here's a copy what he told me this morning Dec 17 2014

Angel God
Good Morning to you babe! With the air I breathe, The legs I walk with I think of you, As you are all my thoughts carry and my heart want and desires, i think of nothing more but you, think of nothing else but you babe. Just missing you so much and just can't do without you, the thoughts of you makes my day complete not to talk of reading your emails for the day. You really a blessing to me and really the reason my heart beats. i love you Trudy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Greg Butterfield

Postby Igulinka » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:41 am

Trudys702

Can you please kindly check his email address because this one don't have correct format.

Thank you :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 am

It is most likely AngleGOD63@gmail.com ("thanks" to cellphone autocomplete). Found no other fakeys on that one though.

Return to “Military scams”