It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. John F. Campbell

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. John F. Campbell

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 pm

nelsoncot1
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Mason blunt - masson.christopher26@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:40 pm

masson.christopher26@gmail.com

GL
Mason blunt
56, Man, Single
Berlin, Germany (6385 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
40 - 55 years
Within kms
Long-term dating

CHAT

hello dear

how are you doing

you are looking so charming and attractive

i like you and want to have a good relationship with you that will lead to marriage

you can message me back here or i prefer you message me through my email at ...........

masson.christopher26@gmail.com...............it will be my pleasure to meet you my beautiful one
2017. 07. 21. 16:47:32

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:19 pm

galactic.love
Mike Overman
56, Man, Single
Washington, United States

libertarianfriendsdate.com/profile/1835086
Johncampbell

Basics
I am looking for:Woman
Zip Code:12345 Age:56
Body:Full Figured :mrgreen:
Ethnicity:Native American :indian:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

john francis - johnfrancis39000@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:07 pm

JohnFrancis12345
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

a retired United States Air Force general who served as the Commander, United States Southern Command. He was the first U.S. Air Force officer to become USSOUTHCOM's combatant commander.

IP: 209.58.144.207 LeaseWeb; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

campbelljohn@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:35 am

campbell john
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am four star General United States Army officer
the chief commander of the 4th Battalion

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a
loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough
situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to
give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also
chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you.
He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in
fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not
so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to
you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in
life in spite of my incalculable loss.
i need serious woman to marry when am retired ..

IP: 197.220.169.141 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5320518

johncampbell100
Male , 53 , seeking Female
new york, united states, England
Ethnicity: African American :mrgreen:

About Me: My names is John Campbell. I'm hard working, focused and determined about love. I'm religious and I believe in Islam. I spend most time at work and when am not at work I search for ways in which I can better my environment and people around me with my acquired knowledge and resources available. I'm single and patiently waiting till I find the right one. I think life is a place worth living for everyone and every living thing. I dislike dishonesty and I welcome sincerity with a deep sense of acknowledgement.

donna.spence
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby donna.spence » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:57 am

Shaunamom3
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shaunamom3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:32 pm

He is at it again. Met him on pof and goes by the name Allen Pottis. Uses this number 650-746-4723. Said he's in Kabul Afghanistan but when he gave me his time it was an hour later than Kabul. When I corrected him he was like oh yes I was looking at time stamps on pics.

He only sent me two pics. They didn't register on a reverse image search app but when he gave me his phone number another pic came up on kik which is how i found he was a scammer. Said he was coming home in leave on jan28 and wants me to pick him up. We talked for a few days and said he was already in love with me. Was even talking very sexual which was shocking as I've never had a scammer do that. When I told him his pics were on google he flipped and I blocked him.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Shaunamom3

Please BLOCK and IGNORE Nigerian mafia. Please never correct them as they get only better in crime. Be safe online.

Phone Number (650) 746-4723 is Valid VoIP San Francisco CA area
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

john.frances-campbell1@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello
I`am Lt.Gen.John Frances.Campbell,presently in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission and as the Commander, International Security Assistance Force and United States,
Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.

john.frances-campbell
Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: NEW YORK
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Other
Education: Other
Personal Description:
loving caring trust

IP: 197.210.227.181
State/Region: Ekiti State
City: Oke Ila

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Clark, clarinke@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:46 pm

interpals.net/clarkelvin
clarkelvin Kelvin, 60 y.o.
Zurich, Switzerland [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a kind, gentle, loving, jovial, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and put smiles on peoples face. I think of myself as being clever but harmless
Requests
I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with.
I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is loving and caring. someone, who will be willing to spend her life time with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever

Am from I am from Baltimore Maryland write me privately clarinke at outlook com. so i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Clark, klarinke@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Good Morning my lovely woman,

how are you doing today, i hope you OK? I must first thank you for giving me your email address. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to know each other and build a relationship.

I have to confess that you are really nice and a beautiful woman. You have me captivated when i saw you.

I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us.

I am A native of Baltimore Maryland, United States of America, I am an American soldier working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but i will be going home next month after my retirement.

I am happy to meet you and I will like you to be my wife if God permit, what I desire is simply in you.

I want you to bring love to my world again. I am a single father, my wife is dead, she died four years ago. And I have not had any relationship since then. I have 13 years old son, his name is Samuel, he likes its when i call him Sammy he is in high school.

I don't have any relationship yet. I have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country.

I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational background barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I am a kind, gentle, loving, jovial, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and put smiles on peoples face. I think of myself as being clever but harmless.

My hobbies include music, traveling, swimming, cooking, football, soccer, etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with.

I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is loving and caring.

someone, who will be willing to spend her life time with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever.

I believe that you are the right woman for me, and I know that our coming together will open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

Please check the attached file in this mail you will see my pictures And also, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send me your picture.

I wish you a wonderful day and i hope to hear from you soon.

Kelvin Clark

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Clark, clarinke@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:18 pm

KELVIN CLARK

live:clarinke

Retired Army Gen. John Campbell
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

gss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer with pictures of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby gss » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:59 am

this week I recive a friend request on Facebook. I`m block the person ,He send me thats;d.tyron43@yahoo.com
Will you write to me on my email,
Or you give me your own email.

gss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer with pictures of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby gss » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Sorry; I`m forgett write the name was him used; the name him used on facebook is; Campbell Favor

Return to “Military scams”