It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Sherri Gallagher

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sgt.gallagher10@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 pm

INTRODUCTION.

Thanks for your reply to me, i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently i am here in Syria at war zone for peace making due to the crisis here in Syria. Honey here in the war zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only use the radio messenger to send out information and also receive information from, I am Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher an American soldier who holds 22 United States national rifle records.

In 2010,I was named the U.S. Army Soldier of the Year. I competed against 24 of the Army's finest warriors, representing 12 commands worldwide in the 2010 Best Warrior Competition at Fort Lee, Va., Oct. 25, 2010. Described as the "Super Bowl" of Army competitions, the competition tests each competitors' Army aptitude, conquering urban warfare simulations, board interviews, physical fitness tests, written exams, and warrior tasks and battle drills relevant to today's operating environment. I was also the first Service member to win the national high-power rifle championship in 23 years and the second women ever to win - my mother was the first. In 2012, I joined the Army's Golden Knights Parachute Team.

EARLY LIFE & MARKSMANSHIP TRAINING:
I was born in 1981. My mother, Nancy Tompkins, was the first woman to win the National High Power Rifle Championship in 1998,and her step-father, Mid Tompkins, has won the honor six times. I shot a rifle for the first time at the age of five years. In 2003,I was the World Long Range Shooting Champion, and had already been named National Rifle Champion twice by the National Rifle Association. Following my awards, I was invited to guest jump with the U.S. Army's Golden Knights Parachute Team. Following the jump, the team invited me to enlist.

MILITARY CAREER:
In 2010, I was nominated for Soldier of the Quarter based on her marksmanship,and I traveled to Fort Lee, Virginia to compete for Soldier of the Year. I also went on to compete nationally and was the first woman to win the U.S. Army's Soldier of the Year award.

In August 2010, I was the second woman to win the NRA's National High Power Rifle Championship. The first woman in history had been my mother. Of the twelve awards available at the 2010 NRA Championships, I was given eight.

In October 2010, I studied at the Airborne School in Fort Benning, Georgia, and took the Warriors Leaders Course.

In 2013, I was profiled by Business Insider as one of the "Most Impressive Women in the U.S. Military".

As of July 2014, I was stationed in Arizona.

My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
Sergeant Sherri Jo. Gallagher.

IP: 68.235.53.126
Hostname: static-68-235-53-126.cust.tzulo.com
ISP: tzulo

bad IP, been used in scams before

Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sgt.gallagher10@aol.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sgt Sherri Gallagher

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:32 pm

romlove.com/woman/id/45840#profile-profile
My name: sgt Sherri Gallagher
I'm from: US United States
City of: California
I'm need: a male 40-60 years old for marriage
About me: without children
Profile created: 15 April 2017

Some words about myself:
am a military woman from the united state of america but still in service in Afghanistan am here looking for serious minded man that is ready for long-lasting relationship if you are ready for a date message me fair my private mail address

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sharanda wallton - sharandawalton@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 am

profile documented here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108919#p526211

Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 01:44:44 -0700
Subject: It my pleasure meeting you

Dearest One,
How are you today please do not be surprise to receive this email from me, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? , my name is Sharanda Walton,

I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,600,000 (Three Million six Hundred Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to be with you fro you to help me to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Yours friend,

Sharanda

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sherrijo101gallagher@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edword - loololo12@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:02 pm

isinglesmeet.com
edword
I'm a: 28 years old Man
Looking for a: Man for Long-term
I'm from: England, England
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Native American
About Me: nice looking woman
Email : loololo12@hotmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lina.nelsn@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Sherri4u
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
IP: 154.124.46.11 Senegal

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Sherri Gallagher

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm

deleted on zorpia
provided these email addresses

sherrigallagher1970@gmail.com
sherrigallagher1970@hotmail.com

with both addresses on Skype

live:sherrigallagher1970_1

live:sherrigallagher1970

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sherrigallagher212@gmail.com, salinagallagher11@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Can safely be put into here ;)

hi
Hello friend, I am Sgt.Sherri Gallagher,to US military serving in Iraq/Syria, please contact me via my email (sherrigallagher212@gmail.com) to tell you more about myself.

Sherri Gallagher
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: usa
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

i will tell you later when meet you there i will tell you later when meet you therei will tell you later when meet you therei will tell you later when meet you therei will tell you later when meet you therei will tell you later when meet you therei will tell you later when meet you there

IP: 80.248.78.206 Lomé, Togo

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Hillary G - hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Hillary G
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6061101762

Languages: English

Contacteer mij op (hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com) Groeten schat, mijn naam is Hillary Gallagher
neem alstublieft contact met mij op via dit e-mailadres zodat ik kan je mijn foto voor geven jij weet wie ik ben (hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com) ben geïnteresseerd om te maken vriend met jou Bedankt.
De jouwe Echt vriend, Hillary Gallagher.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me at (hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com) Greetings darling, my name is Hillary Gallagher
please contact me with this e-mailadress so i can send you my photo and you will know who i am
(hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com) am iterested to be your friend Thanks.
Yours truly friend, Hillary Gallagher.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私に連絡する(hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com) こんにちは、私の名前はヒラリー・ギャラガーです これを介して私に連絡してください メールアドレスは私がそうするように あなたのための私の絵を与えることができます あなたは私が誰であるかを知るために (hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com) 興味がある あなたと友達。 ありがとう。 あなたの 本当に友達、 ヒラリーギャラガー。

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hillary G - hillarygallagher935@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:20 pm

pic on Tagged => Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher
is here: viewtopic.php?t=58328#p305327

rluvakesa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Sherri Gallagher

Postby rluvakesa » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:20 am

Hello Dearest
Compliant Of Season

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sgt. Sherri Gallapher, I am 42 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq on war against terrorism.

It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message.

I have in my possession the sum of $2.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 30% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sherri Jo Gallagher, sherrigallagher810@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Sherri Jo Gallagher
38, Woman, Single
Lexington-Fayette, United States
Looks for: Man
32 - 46 years

Sherrigallagher810@gmail.com
Message me over there let's talk

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gallaghersherri.sgt2018@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Gallagher Apr 30
Dear Friend,

I'M.Sherri:I am supportive and caring,I read your profile and pick interest on you.I will like to establish mutual friendship with you.Please i will like you to email me back in my email ( gallaghersherri.sgt2018@gmail.com ) so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself
Thanks and regards.

Sgt Sherri Gallagher

Gallagher
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country United States
City Texas
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Military Women
Description
Personal Description Am here in search of a true friend someone whom i can build a serious relationship for better tomorrow am supportive and caring Am here in search of a true friend someone whom i can build a serious relationship for better tomorrow am supportive and caring

105.112.39.124 Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sgallagher752@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 29, 2019 8:06 pm

No photo yet but can safely be grouped to here ;)

sherri12
Email sgallagher752@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country United States
City carlifonia
Here for Friendship, Romance
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description i am single and searchingi am single and searchingi am single and searching

196.171.188.245 Lomé, Togo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

giftzokonz@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:07 pm

sharon
Email giftzokonz@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 36 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City london
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation soldier
Description
Personal Description my name is sherri i love peopel around me i need a relationsheep

196.171.102.81 Lomé, Togo

Return to “Military scams”