It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:14 pm

Thanks, Ice :)

money recipient: Joycelyn Eckels, California
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther Marie » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:15 pm

The scammer is texting my cell phone number now saying why did I block him off of Hangouts after he asked me for $3,000.......

Hello....Hello who is this?....Well I hope you feel bette now after blocking me on hangout because of a common 3000 dollars...?

The phone number he is texting me from is 805-472-4382 goes by the name Marsh Allen O'Connor I hope this is useful I posted up what he did to me and everything all the pictures that he had sent meand messages that he emailed me through Hangouts I met him on Zoosk it's a singles dating site and then he asked me if I could download Hangouts so if you if this can help for anything I would really appreciate this because I don't need somebody that I don't even know scamming me or calling me or texting me so I'm going to change my number I am not letting them know that I know that he is a scammer but I need to know what other actions I can take because I did send him pictures of me and my daughter thank you and I would appreciate the input

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:11 am

Hello Ester, You have already taken the big step of blocking him on hangouts. If you continue to use Zoosk or any other dating site just be aware he will most likely use the same photos hee sent you. Block him on Zoosk as well. As for your number just block him there as well and don't need to change your number. You just have to become very vigilant with these men. I wish you all the best.

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Allen O'Connor - opaul2403@gmail.com

Postby Esther Marie » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:08 am

opaul2403@gmail.com
This Paul is the same guy that was going under the Marsh Allen O'Connor now he is emailing me with this email say he hopes I get the message and that we need to talk I already blocked him from my email address under the Marsh Allen name! And he has the nerve to message me under a different name. I even changed my phone number! I really feel bad about all this that is happening to this general and I really want this guy to get caught because Mr. O'Connor and his family don't need to go through all this I wish I could do more to help out having your identity stolen is wrong I hope and I'm praying that this man who ever it is gets caught and they put him in jail.... God bless this general O'Connor the real one and his family I will keep them always in my prayers and I thank him for his service.. and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I will continue to block any email I get from these scammers... Thank you and may God bless you.

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther Marie » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:09 am

opaul2403@gmail.com
This Paul is the same guy that was going under the Marsh Allen O'Connor now he is emailing me with this email say he hopes I get the message and that we need to talk I already blocked him from my email address under the Marsh Allen name! And he has the nerve to message me under a different name. I even changed my phone number! I really feel bad about all this that is happening to this general and I really want this guy to get caught because Mr. O'Connor and his family don't need to go through all this I wish I could do more to help out having your identity stolen is wrong I hope and I'm praying that this man who ever it is gets caught and they put him in jail.... God bless this general O'Connor the real one and his family I will keep them always in my prayers and I thank him for his service.. and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I will continue to block any email I get from these scammers... Thank you and may God bless you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Morrison, johnmorison012@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:58 pm

interpals
John.Morrison john, 54 y.o.
Austintown, United States [Current City]
Austin, United States [Hometown]

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

felixwayne2003@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:47 pm

jacksonwayne231 Jul 1
Hello my dear how are you doing my name is Jackson Connor i live in Atlanta Georgia i will like to get to known each other more better

jacksonwayne231
Email felixwayne2003@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 60 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City England
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Government Official
Description
Personal Description am tall and handsome i am 60 years old i have a son living with me am also a widower i work with the United State Government, i like to be happy

IP Address Geolocation

154.160.22.120 is an IPv4 address owned by Scancom Ltd. and located in Accra (Osu Klottey), Ghana

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:36 pm

I wish to add to the previous post, that the man representing himself as John O'Connor has resurfaced again, and I have seen him on POF....he has not engaged himself to me again yet, and I have not done so to him either...but, my previous connections with him, he has lived all over the USA and world...but, my connections to him have been he has always stated he is Military...
I continue to say, everyone be cautious because he can be a real convincing man, and don't fall for anything he says...Good Luck!

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:34 pm

The man using pictures once again and he is posing as Greg on POF again...today 8/26/2020 he contacted me again and wanted my cell number before communicating and I declined and blocked him,,,,

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Charles Howard - charleshoward838@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:37 am

charleshoward838@gmail.com

GL

Charles Howard
54, Man, Single
İstanbul, Turkey (8067 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
40 - 99 years
Within kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

IntroductionPhotos

My self-introduction

USArmy

charleshoward838@gmail.com

Two amazing kids and a dog.

Vote blue

BLM.
What I am doing with my life

Drilling oil
Things I like about myself

Fitness

My dog

ImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Howard - charleshoward838@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40 am

his other fakey in GL

BarryWalter

58, Man, Single
Berlin, Germany (6385 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
49 - 63 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olando aka Omar, omarconnor22@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:30 am

Olando Connor
57, Man, Single
Florida City, United States

Alright am 57years old and my son is 13years old and I am New here online dating and I have never tried this before. Hope it works out. It been 5years now my wife passed away, since the incident no woman has been in my life. I need a serious relationship that may lead to marriage.
A woman who is loving, caring, God-fearing supportive, honest and sincere.
Due to my work over here in Syria war zone we are not allowed to communicate on social media, because the rebel use it to get our location and attack us over here, we’re only allowed to communicate via gmail hangouts I hope you understand me. Here’s my gmail hangouts address
omarconnor22@gmail.com
I will be happier to read from you my beautiful one.

goes by ONYEMACHI (typical Nigerian name) on buzial.pl

goes by Waxfurt on cs
49 yr-old man seeking woman, 30-48
Located in: istanbul, Marmara, Turkey, Middle East
Education: PhD/Post Doctoral
Marital Status: Divorced
Has kids: Yes, they are far away
Wants kids: Not Sure

i'm an Australian and my city is Canberra which is the capital but i grew up in Perth with my Aunt.

Image Image

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:06 pm

I wish to post today, that this man has been all over many dating sites, and I too have corresponded with him over the years...He is not just new to the dating site in 2020...he always claims to be military and a widower....So, ladies just be aware he is a 'SCAMMER!'....Don't be gullible and give in to his plots....take care everyone and stay safe.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Johnson, pauljohnson555640@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:54 am

Polishcupiddating
Username:
PaulPaul
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
pauljohnson555640@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm a widow
Looking for:
I'm looking for a woman
And I'm a military man
I have one daughter
Only son of my family
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Johnson, pauljohnson555640@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 pm

Pic added...

Gen. John O'Connor :roll:

Return to “Military scams”