It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnjack - johnjoconnor161@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:11 am

johnjoconnor161@gmail.com
Hangouts, no Google+
avatar: Image <= Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

connect:
viewtopic.php?p=312678#p307997

Re: Johnjack - johnjoconnor161@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Scott - 56jeffreyscott@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 pm

likeyou.do/1424936
scotth
14 September 1960 (57)
Warsaw, Poola
Online now
Aim of acquaintance: Friendship Flirt Relationship
Interested in: girls
Languages: Georgian

I am glad to have the right to talk with you respectfully. I really appreciate it and I want you to know how grateful I am. My name is Jeffrey Scott because it is with you, after interest in your profile I was interested in your profile and I think that I need to write to you immediately. I have a very important thing to disclose, but it is difficult to express, please come back to me in my email to be able to upload photos here is my email address.
56jeffreyscott@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

56jeffreyscott@gmail.com, nnamsojoe@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:45 pm

The very same scammer as right above, coincidentally and independantly, approached me in Spanish two days later!

hi
Es un placer tener el derecho de hablar con una mujer honorable como tú. Realmente lo aprecio y quiero que sepas lo agradecido que estoy por ello. Mi nombre es Jeffrey Scott, ya que está contigo, elegí el interés por ti después de ver tu perfil y pensé que era necesario que te escribiera de inmediato. Tengo algo muy importante que revelarte, pero me resulta difícil de expresar aquí, por favor regresa a mí en mi correo electrónico para que pueda enviarte fotos. Aquí está mi dirección de correo electrónico.
56jeffreyscott@gmail.com

jefree
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: germany
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

i will tell you later

IP: 41.218.218.1 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

Postby purplelady » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 pm

This guy sure is getting around a lot lately. However, I can say one thing he is consistent with, and that is he always states he is MILITARY!
Everyone just proceed with caution!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jacobsonr6@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 pm

next additional fakey, now writing from Yendi in Northern Ghana

33 Ron
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Richmond va
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm divorced.. from the love of my life... so so sad that's by the way .. Hello ... How are you doing today.. ?? Good morning beautiful...I'm original from Richmond Virginia.. correctly on piece keeping mission in Syria.. my retirement is close very close.. knowing is in January this is my mission.. I look forward to a beautiful woman with qualities to explore with.. I hopefully waiting for your reply ... here is my email address . jacobsonr6@gmail.com .. I would love to send you an email about me and you will do same .

IP: 41.189.160.228 Yendi, Ghana
^^avatar hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Unread postby minerva » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am
johnjoconnor161@gmail.com

GL
Johnjack
53, Man, Complicated relationship
Florida, United States (75 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
30 - 60 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
NEXT CHAT

Write to me through my official mail, we can get to know one another better.
2017. 10. 09. 08:06:33

You have not written to me for about one month I dropped my mail.
2017. 10. 26. 15:44:14
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 pm

clone;
zorpia.com/KennethiMillera
Kennethi
56, male
Wroclaw, Poland :mrgreen:
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 49-80, in Cologne.

> Hey baby, how you like, please, will you be my gold forever?
> how are you doing

sara.dodson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sara.dodson » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:59 pm

This scammer is going by a new name. He contacted me yesterday on messenger. This is what he sent me.First of all i will start by introducing myself, I am General O'Connor from U.S, but currently in syria for the U.N Peacekeeping mission, am a General to the U.N
Fri 9:32pmYou accepted Connor's request.
Please send me a picture of yourself.hello good morning thanks for accepting my request can we get to know each other better than this if possible by you?
we can talk more privately and more connected on email address more than here if possible by you oconnorjohn094@gmail.com thanks and God bless
Fri 11:23pm
hello
hello dear sara is it that i can't talk to you?
if you can allow me in your heart i have good friendship to share with you!
have a nice night hope to be the man that will make you feel more down happy and loved! have a blessed night rest! I checked to see if his picture was on here then I quickly blocked him. He also has a facebook profile under the same name. I reported the fake account to facebook.

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Thanks for your report and taking the time to do so. I have corresponded with this same man, many times over the past year or so, and yes, under various names and aliases and he has various stories, but, one thing he for the most part has been pretty consistent with is that he is MILITARY? He truly is a SCAMMER!
You remain diligent and safe out there.

sara.dodson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sara.dodson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:18 am

I forgot to mention that he is going by the name Conner O' Brown. He is using this for his messenger and facebook profile.

NikKamallinaNikYusoff
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby NikKamallinaNikYusoff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi, i'm from Malaysia. A couple of weeks ago a man followed me on a twitter site, he posted a john o'connor profile and he sent me a picture of john o'connor. He said he is divorced and has a son named Alwin currently studying in Ghana and then I've fallen in love with john o'connor. He asked me to stay in touch via whatsapp and apply for me to marry him. But I can feel something’s not right and i try find john o'connor's name in Google and then i just realised that it is really a scam. Btw, congratulations to you Gen. John R. O'Connor

Scammedinutah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scammedinutah » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Smith James O'Connor

Instagram handel smi7251

Email address smithocon@gmail.com

Physical shipping address of nanny
558 South Frederick Avenue appt. 343
Gaithersburg, MD 20877

He claims to be stationed in Syria. Only child of his late parents. Has been widowed for five years. Late wife died of sirosis. Is from Cincinnati but lives in Maryland. Will be returning home and retirering shortly before Christmas. Has an 11 year old son with gastritis who is cared for by a nanny. Said they had run out of food and money and that he wouldn't be able to get any money to them unroll the fourth. He asked me to send them money for food. Unfortunatly I fell for it and sent him a box of nonparishable food items that were destend for a holiday food drive. He is a smooth talker and professes his undieing love. He also wanted to know what kind of phone I have and invited me to hangouts wich I haven't used. He now has photos of me, my email, Facebook and home address.

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello Scammedinutah, Well, I know this man quite well also, I have had several correspondences with him but, he never got money, food, or anything from me. Now, one thing he still claims to be MILITARY, that story never changes, but there is all kinds of scenarios that he has used. First of all, drop him like a hot potato, do not respond to him further. Block his email address from reaching you, you may even want to consider changing your phone number, as for you giving him your address, just be careful. Also, as for Facebook, and you know his Facebook name, you can block him from contacting you there too. Just be careful, and stop all communication with him, and don't let anyone every draw you in again. If they say they love you right away, disconnect them. GOOD LUCK!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kevin Connor 217-615-6196 kevinconnor200@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:51 pm

@Beenlied2
welcome to RS
thanks for reporting this jerk
very much appreciated

phone number 217-615-6196
Decatur, IL 62523
Level 3 Communications ---> scammers' favorite

seahawkmusic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby seahawkmusic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:56 pm

BEWARE OF A SCAMMER: DAVID O'CONNOR[/b]. From reading the post here I had suspected that this was too good to be true. Thankfully, I have played everything very quiet. I first suspected this was a scam artist was when they said that I had to keep our conversations quiet. I couldn't tell anyone. BELL ALERT #1. Then when I started doing research on the place where he said his hometown was , plus where he was suppose to have a home in NC. No tax records. BELL ALERT #2. BELL ALERT #3 was when I was searching for the death certificate of his wife. My BELL ALERT still continues to go off, now more than ever. Certain thinks he has said doesn't add up.

I am not stupid....I have family that is in the military. I researched his rank....STAR means General. Not what he told me... E6. Also, that the military was doing a reclassification.

Return to “Military scams”