It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:34 pm

This man is on Idating4you, his profile has been booted by the admin:

Emailadress: paulhenry403@yahoo.com

IP adress: 172.190.30.224 - Africa Online

His message on Idating:

Nice meeting you here i just take a look at your profile and i am very impressed by your profile i would like to stay connected ..I am US military army now based at Syria :twisted: for peacekeeping mission my mission will end in two months time that is my retirement what is your email address so that i send you my pics and get to know you more better...feel free to email me at paulhenry403@yahoo.com

His email to me:

Hello this is Paul from idating4you.com i would like to get to know you more better :disagree: and see where it goes from there and i hope you will like the pic :disagree:

-----------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 pm

pestered me, too! :lol:

sent more meaningful email, plus additional pic, plus a better IP! :twisted:

Received: from [41.66.207.144] - Ghana

I was born on the 31st March 1961 at Baptist Hospital of Louisiana .I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 26. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.Its rather unfortunate both of my parents are no more and am the only child to my parents i only have one uncle but it has been a while since i heard from him..I am widowed living with one blessed daughter named Mandy 12yrs who lives with my best friend at West Africa Ghana.. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad..I am looking forward to get to know you more better and i have send you my pics and i hope you will like the pic

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Lam, sgthenrylam@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

Badoo.

Lam, 48
Wants to date with a girl, older than 45
New York, NY, United States

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
178cm (5' 10''), average body, brown hair and brown eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Languages:
English
Work:
I have a reasonable income

Lam — Monday, 03 June 2013 09:07 AM
Hello pretty how are u doing did u care for a chat

Lam — Sunday, 09 June 2013 07:13 AM
Okay hun, and can we have a chat on yahoo?

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/henry.lam.7731247?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

work: Sergent, Military of usa
school: American Military University
place of birth: London, Ohio
marital status: taken (!)

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Operating as "Johnsurz" on Oasis
Male 49 United States
Miami | Florida | United States
I'm open minded and interested in new things and new ways of looking at the world. Im a very honest person and I hate playing games. Am open Minded. I enjoy a lot of activities. I enjoy time at home as well. I like to cook, especially for my love one. Relaxing at home cooking, watching a good movie and enjoying good wine with someone special is sometimes the best remedy for a busy week. I think it’s not too hard for me to describe exactly what Im looking for in a woman because there are so many that man find attractive it’s all depends on our nature. As for me I want my match to be attractive (to me), someone who takes care of herself and stays in decent shape. She needs to be smart, fun, open minded and non-judgmental. And smart doesnt mean lots of college degrees; I think common sense is important. She should like some of the activities I like and be open to trying some of the ones he hasnt done. And, she should be willing to introduce me to the activities she likes. And its okay for us to like different things. A relationship isnt about having to do everything together. And when you are with the right person, just about anything can be fun. I hope you can just be my dream.
Please if you not ready for me dont write me and if i write you dont reply me cos i dont want to be hurt by any woman who would not love me,all i want is love and respect from a woman that i wanna meet here.
I am looking for someone to share my life with. I am an independent, hardworking man with a lot of energy, life and wit. I am very social and enjoy meeting new and interesting people, but then there are also the times when I would like to stay home, sit by the fire (or beach). I love to cook, garden and maintain a comfortable home. I enjoy traveling I am searching for a woman who is confident, enjoys life and wants to spend time with the love of his life. I am looking for a best friend and partner, someone to cook with, talk to, workout with and plan our future together.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Mark Bruce, smarkbruce@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:46 pm

badoo
Steven mark Bruce 50, Charlotte, NC
I am steven mark a military personel in cunnecticut for training now and serching for who to love and be my wife in future I love a woman that will take care of me and love me for who I am and careing, faithfull and don't cheat on me I hate that so much...

Oh that's really good to know can I have your email? So we can be out of here and know eachother better
Smarkbruce@yahoo.com...I look forward to hear from you there..

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Henry, paulhenry403@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:16 pm

FMF
singlepaul123
hello
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Windowed

My Interest Keywords / Tags
ocean
bay area
shopping
yes
movies
true blue to his mate if the relationship goes that way. no game players

About Me
The one I am looking for is lovable, hug-gable, kissable. One who loves herself and others. Faithfulness if the relationship progresses to that stage. Prefer a Christian woman who is willing proceed slowly to get acquainted. Someone who loves to laugh and have fun. Also, someone who loves music, country, rock, pop, Christian. Honesty and truthfulness are important traits. Someone who can be counted on and not flaky. I want someone who is ready to share a serious relationship not just boy/girl friend relations.

feel free to email me at paulhenry403@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andrewlil2014@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 pm

badoo
Andrewcsm (Deleted member)

I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
andrewlil2014@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: andrewlil2014@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm

email
41.218.219.46 GHANA

Anyway this is a little about me. I am currently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan in support of operation Afghanistan Freedom. I'm originally from Orlando Florida and that where i was born and raised in all my life and that is where I own my house and I've lived all my life. My interests are my family, I love what I do in the military and would suggest a military career to anyone. I am proud to serve for my country and I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if comes to it. I have two months to end with my mission here and i will be returning back home. I am the only child of my parents but its unfortunate both parents are no more and when it comes about my relatives I know 1 uncle Alex to be living in Bronx NY but it's quiet long ago so I don't really know his where about. I have been married once for 13 years and been widowed 3 years my ex had an accident on her way to visit with her parents in Africa, Ghana :twisted: that is where she originally from, I also have one teenage girl 13 years name is Mandy living with her grandmother in Ghana now I have been single 3 years now since my ex passed i have never been into a serious relationship till our meeting now. I am an (E-9 Command Sergeant Major). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am also a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military. As am stationed in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan here.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 10 months here in Afghanistan. My first mission to Afghanistan Kabul was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. I want a woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her to. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored. Well I'm looking for someone that I can love and my heart will desire so much .A woman that will be at the airport to pick me up when I return Lol and trust me that day will be the happiest day of my life. God has always been in control and I know he will keep me safe till I return. I want someone i will share the rest of my life with and we will get to know each other as well.. I want you to believe me and trust in me i am kind of man very honest, caring, loving understanding someone whom like to share time with her woman, walking on the beach and holding hands,, You will not regret being with me or giving me your love and i will handle it with care, I am not someone who cheat in a relationship or lie, I promise not to hurt you or let you down, I know how it pains when someone hurt you in a relationship and i always try to be truthful to my woman as well. I give the respect to my woman as i want the same in return to be given to me. These are some pictures of me and my daughter.
I look forward hearing from you.

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert, bobjvogan54@gmail.com

Postby JulieNP » Wed May 14, 2014 1:40 am

56 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online May 8, 2014.

Joined May 6, 2014. Living in Rising Sun, Indiana.

You already have a conversation started with Rob56vy. View it →

About Me
serious , honest, hard working, easy going, loving, decent, humble , justice , kind, understanding and free minded.love going to the beach,playing gold,tennis and pool..looking forward to meet special someone who i can spend the rest of my life with.Am widow with two kids living with,a good woman who loves kids and can take care of them lovely as her own kids

First email

Dearest I found your profile really interesting and thought i should drop my words if we share some things in common. Anyway Robert is my name,a versatile person, and who knows how to treat very honest,truthful,caring,independent, friendly, loving and hard working man,looking for a woman with a good sense of humor, optimistic,loving, reliable and family-oriented. If interested we can communicate through (bobjvogan54@gmail.com) .. Have a nice day and wish you Good luck Bye
2014-05-06 01:11:49

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Robert, bobjvogan54@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Wed May 14, 2014 2:27 am

Now THAT'S a mugu!!! :mugu:

Only a mugu can say that:
Am widow with two kids living with
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert, bobjvogan54@gmail.com

Postby JulieNP » Wed May 14, 2014 5:50 am

Yup! Gotta love it

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert, bobjvogan54@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm

also uses yahoo ;)

Am Robert by name.56 years old widower with two kids.
I work in the US ARMY...I've been in the Military my whole life.
Am an easy going,loyal ,loving, caring, open minded,sincere,faithful and God fearing type...I like going to beach,visiting new places,Shopping and movies at theater. I'm looking for a good heart,justice,loving,faithful and sincere woman who is ready to settle down with the right person...I've been widower for almost 3 years now and am looking forward to meet someone special to spend our life time together till death separate us apart. Tell me more about you and what you really looking for in a man???
AmAm

Received: from [41.215.169.33]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014
Accra, GH

sent the pic already posted plus these additional ones

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edward_love91@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 am

same email as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p385115

person.com
USER ID: 7785153
Nickname: edward_love91
Name: Edward
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
Distance: 4838 ml (7786 km)
:am a serious man looking for my lovely woman in my life.a good woman who is caring and know what is right

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p461257
ALSO has a female profile.........
USER ID: 7784964
Nickname: justinadonkor81
Name: justina
State/Region: New York
City: Floral Park

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu May 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Confirio. edward_love91@yahoo.com

edward_love91
48 / Male / Straight
Joined May 17, 2014. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
am a serious man looking for a lovely woman to be by my side.let get to know each other ok.............am a serious man looking for a lovely woman to be by my side.let get to know each other ok........... :dumb:

Junkmail:
I must say I had a good time reading your profile...I am Edward a simple man with great personalities who wants to make you an acquaintance for us to know each other better so we could be friend and someday more than that...I love your pictures what you wrote in your profile...I am on here to find the queen of my heart the woman who completes me...I have one adoring daughter...I have time now to come be online but work wont permit me to come here frequently so I am leaving you my email edward_love91@yahoo.com ...I would appreciate it if you can get back to me there for us to know one another more...I will be anticipating to hear from you..take care and all the best in your search if you are not interested....

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry John, johnd7695@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6017528738
Henry J, 43 New York City, NY

Hey, how are you doing today? I got your profile while i was browsing through page here. I am new here and would love to get to know you if you don't mind. u can also email me on ( johnd7695@yahoo.com ) or send me urs Hope to read from you soon.

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008382137758
Henry John

Return to “Military scams”