It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:03 am

angelcrisd

Please next time just leave scammers unanswered. The things which frustrate us make them happy. They truly don't care how we feel because they are sociopaths and they don't care about us but will appreciate lesson given to them and will become better with the next victim.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Judith Bliss, judithbliss55@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:19 am

zorpia.com/profile#!JudithBliss
Judith
35, Coburg, Germany

I am OK with your profile and I wish to be your permanent friend. But I am not always online in this ht tp:/ /w ww.zorpia.com.it, please contact me In my email address (judithbliss55@hotmail. com).And I will write to you more about myself and send you some of my pictures.Thank you for accepting my request. (judithbliss55@hotmail. com)

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

PiercedNips
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PiercedNips » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 am

This is still circulating got 2 seperate emails today on same thing this time using sgtmcab212@hotmail.com and info@uu.net as well as a 3rd blank email from lbryant2@tulane.edu it's disgusting they try scamming using the military and .edu emails really now I'd love to deal with scum bag scam artists face to face old fashioned way.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtmcab212@hotmail.com , info@uu.net , lbryant2@tulane.edu

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:54 am

PiercedNips

Thank you for the update. Please BLOCK and IGNORE without confrontation.

SKYPE ID: live:sgtmcab212
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

mark_NYC
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mark_NYC » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 pm

i received the same sgt-monicabrown101@outlook.com boy she has a lot of email addresses :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Monica Lin Brown - monicalinbrown08@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:20 pm

from profile MONICA
see here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p475965

Honest greeting,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am a serving US lieutenant, Army and the commanding security to Iraqi Nation and also with Afghanistan as national security adviser to the country’s security. I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan. The deal, worth $25m united states dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $17.5m which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US lieutenant, I cannot be able to move this huge fund to my country to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by my country government.

I want you to know that I have moved this fund to one Bank for safekeeping. I will offer to you 30% from the whole amount and we also have to keep a low profile of communication via email until we achieve our aims
and ultimate goals. Can you be able to help me receive these huge funds in your name? So that I will continue facilitating the process of moving the funds to your account and please note that we also have to keep this honorable deal a top secret because I do not want anyone to know about it due to my present position in the
US Army.

If you know that you will work with me in one accord, then you are to send me your full names, home and office addresses including your private and office telephone numbers. You are to include your age, occupation, and marital status. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

I await your urgent response as to keep a low profile of communication via email until we achieve our aims and ultimate goals. Can you be able to help me receive these huge funds in your name? So that I will continue facilitating the process of moving the funds to your account and please note that we also have to keep this honorable deal a top secret because I do not want anyone to know about it due to my present position in the US Army.

If you know that you will work with me in one accord, then you are to send me your full names, home and office addresses including your private and office telephone numbers. You are to include your age, occupation, and marital status. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

I await your urgent response as soonest as you can,

Best regards.
Lt. Monica Lin Brown.

Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 20:30:25 -0700

ReaperRSV
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ReaperRSV » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:20 am

I have also received the same emails.

The initial email was from "ing@aol.com" with display name "Hackett-Kuzmich, Lanida M (lhackett@regis.edu)" with them asking me to reply to "nosilverefred@gmail.com"

I sent back a reply saying "You have my attention, what is this risk free business?"

The second email I got was from Sgt Monica ("nosilverefred@gmail.com").

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hackett-Kuzmich, Lanida M - nosilverefred@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 pm

ReaperRSV

Thank you for the report. Each evidence posted is very important. If you get reply with diff. script then already posted please kindly add., do not click on the links provided. We advice to BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

plus.google.com/u/0/106599128409415189717/posts
Sgt Monica

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

monicalinbrow@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:36 am

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=monicalin
Sex: Female
City: Bihar

My name is Monica Lin i am from the united states Texas, i am single i am new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner. PLEASE WRITE ME THROUGH MY EMAIL (monicalinbrow @ hotmail.com)SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME THANKS. .

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Polyametamer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Polyametamer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:15 am

I got this one by e-mail. It caught me by surprise but i realized right away it was a scam. Help stop scammers!

Hello,
Thank you for responding to my email. I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I got your contact from a directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and i pray at this time that, your e-mail contact address is still valid. I know you don't know me but i meant no harm sending you this note, just that I don't have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident, when I was 11 year old, I was raise up by my adopted parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted Parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. I know you can handle this money for me on till I come over to meet with you, we can also build friendship with this transaction. I lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.

You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my Husband who was my closest confidant, but I lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006 5 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.

Let me start by introducing my self. My names are Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division[3]. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Afghanistan before my exit to Iraq. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $10.5 Million US DOLLARS which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

Polyametamer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Polyametamer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:21 am

Monicalin1219@outlook.com

email ID hit to Skype --> live:monicalin1219
Last edited by minerva on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added skype ID

ВоваКовтунович
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ВоваКовтунович » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Scammers under the name of Monica Lin brown. email serg.monicalinbrown1@outlook.com and letters: Hello friend,
it is a great pleasure to write to you. My name is Monica Lin brown,
I am 27 years old from taxes. I'm a medic soldier
working world of the United Nations peacekeeping troops in the Afghanistan war
against terrorism. Thanks for replying back to me, that shows me
how seriously do you know more about me. I'm looking for a genuine and
sincere man to start a relationship here. I'm new to the Internet
Dating, I don't have your experience, maybe you could be my ideal man,
although I have not met you personally, and I believe the distance, race,
the religion and the country does not affect my decision about my ideal match
people, because it is important for me love and values.

I would like to ask you a few questions that I hope you can easily respond
me, you believe in online Dating? Although, I never believe in
Internet Dating till I got some testimonies from people who did
Success through it. My Hobbies are reading, browsing
Football, Travelling, and swimming. I need someone that wants real
relationship and love. People say I'm a positive, energetic, support
and creative.I think this is true, but only personal meeting may prove
This. I will be grateful if you tell me something more about you. What
Your hobby? How old are you? How long have you been on
website? What do you like and dislike. Have a good day .

From Monica. Hi partner,
Thank you for your reply to indicate your willingness to transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or any country you will recommend .am well impressed by your person, and I feel that I found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the deal's success will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read carefully.
In connection with the policy of the United Nations on the transfer of Fund, I made an arrangement for a diplomat agent of the red cross to move this Fund. The question is, who will be responsible for the money in my absence? That's why I need your help. I want to ensure you that you will not stand any risk in this, as I have outlined strategy to have this box moved out of here safely through diplomatic means. You have to keep everything confidential till you receive the box. not to disclose it to any other person, for security purposes. I made all the arrangements about how to conduct a transaction, I'll be in your country in three weeks time. Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive a box of cargo.
PLAN: the Box will leave on Board of the red cross from Afghanistan tonight and arrives India international airport tomorrow. Upon arrival, I shall let you have the contact of the diplomat for You to reach agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country. You should let them have their full names, shipping address and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics.
Note: It should be clear that the diplomat is not aware of the contents of the box, as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you must take control and come to an agreement with him in relation to the box delivery to you. You are going to help the diplomat to provide diplomatic yellow tag, before he move down to your country to convey the goods to you, because I'm not instructed to open a box of cargo. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not search the cargo is in accordance with the diplomatic delivery act of the United Nations.
You should be aware that you are going to help the diplomat to get the diplomatic yellow tag there at the international airport in India, before it will move down to the destination, the diplomat should not have any doubt that the box belongs to you, because I 've charged in no time the window is opened or search.The diplomat must use his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box will be delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport.
THE BOX: IN the box and the money will be protected by a pin code that I will provide only you alone. You should not in any case disclose the content of the boxes to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that it is your personal belonging. That is why the diplomatic yellow tag requires it. Once you get the box and pin, you must keep in mind that your percentage will be 50% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage is 50% whole. As soon as I arrive to your country, will you help me to invest it in a good profitable enterprise.
We will contact you again as soon as the goods arrive at the international airport in India and to provide You with the contact of the diplomat.
Greetings from Monica. Hi, dear
Thanks for your mail and I am so happy for your understanding.
I don't want to involve my family & relatives for security reasons
because of my position in the army and that is why I contacted you
we are sharing, it really encouraged me that my Fund will be safe in
This Fund will be delivered to You via
the diplomatic delivery agent in a box of cargo. box party
will be blocked with 4 security codes. I chose you to be my
partner, so I can't harm you. As you know, the success of this
the deal will depend on our total mutual trust. I want it all
to be clear to you right now, but you should read it carefully.The deal
it's all about the money I made here

In connection with the policy of the United Nations on Afghanistan, have a plan
move some troops from Afghanistan, so I will be among people
will be moving out. I can't take this money to the United States
because since they know me as military personnel, they want
you know how I came about it. In this regard, I made an arrangement for
the diplomat agent of the red cross to move this Fund. The question is, who will be
be responsible for the money in my absence? That's why I need
your help. I want to ensure you that you will not stand in any risk
this is how I outlined the strategy that this window is moved from
of here safely through diplomatic means. you have to keep all
confidential till you receive the Fund as cargo or we can
submit it to the Bank to transfer directly into your account.

Finally, you will help me to invest in a good profitable venture, I
will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have
to get the money. I think I can trust you. Where we are now we can
only communicate through our military communication facilities, which
fixed so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain
the details to you. I will only contact you through email, because our calls
can be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing
S. Please, if you can handle it let me know ..
Send information so that I will direct you to
the mortality follow.

Your name:_______________________

Your address_________________

Your phone number_________________

Your profession___________________

Your age___________________________

Your nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Sincerely,
Monica.

David80
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby David80 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Hello is a friend on linkedin.com,i will like you to contact me on this email, Sgtmonicalinbrown9@hotmail.com , i have some important issue to tell you

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri May 06, 2016 3:15 am

thanks for the update and welcome to RS :)

Sgtmonicalinbrown9@hotmail.com --> Skype --> live:sgtmonicalinbrown9
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”