It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Edmoston, davidedmoston@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris David Edmonston, chris01edmonston@gmail.com

Postby 190821 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:22 am

Hope i am the last victim as i loss more than USD16k within 3 weeks after we chatted everyday and he asked me to save him from the last mission in Kabul Afghan. And im not from US. I just realized its military scam while i received another email and ask for USD35k.

I actually meet him from IG. And chatted with him through Line.
Through the chat in past month, I shared many of my photos, contact no. & email.
Please alert DON'T DO THAT!!!!
He is 49 y.o. Divorced with 1 daughter.

Originally from canada, born in the united states. I never knew my mum, i only lived with my dad. My dad also never told me about her with the idea that i am too young to know about her. When i was 15 years old my dad left me to know one, he died. I knew not any relation of him,he had no family, i never knew any friend of his. Later somewhere in my struggle with life, i came across a very good man who intended giving me a helping hand ,he helped me establish a career. At the age of 25 i join the U.S army train hard. I loved the job so very well and i appreciated everything he did for me ,so in returns of my appreciation, i fell in love with his lovely daughter. W e got married, had a very wonderful little girl. Two years after we married ,her father died. I had lost a great man and the mentor of my life.I then traveled to Germany when my daughter was little. I spent two years in Germany ,only to return back home to find out that my wife has been cheating, we divorced, she died. I had only my daughter. I am the most loneliest man you may be about to know, No family, its all about me, myself and I and the life i live with my daughter but i have not given up yet, a great day awaits me and i can sense it.
I am a military brat, built my life on Army posts in the U.S.and graduated from Boston College High School in Dorchester, Massachusetts. After high school, I earned my degree in international relations at Georgetown University's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and received my Master of Arts in International Relations at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver.... As a field grade officer, I ordered two companies of cadets and taught tactics at The Basic School, I have also served as operations officer for the 32st Marine Amphibious Unit to emergency operations off Beirut, Lebanon, and as Assistant Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff. Promoted to lieutenant colonel, I was reassigned to the 3rd Marine Division as Division G-3 Operations Officer before assuming command of 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines in January 2001. I graduated with honors from The Basic School, the U.S. Army infantry officers advanced course, the Army Command and Staff College and Air War College. I have commanded Battalion Landing Team 3 / 2 during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm.

I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Im honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...Im looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! LOL. I Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

I'm level headed, realistic and optimist! I do not think to enter anything unless I think it's right and if I can give at least 100% to it.
In general I am a different company, a creative person, spontaneous, and tactile and even though I like the finer things in life, I am not materialistic, I worked very hard for what I have and appreciate it. I hate to offend, cannot satisfy the hypocrisy, racism and people are nice titling other in public. I do not like conflict or relationships be affected, but would have preferred a 'mutual understanding and respect' for each other. I do not mind constructive criticism and I believe in total honesty.

My closet friend is Ryan, he is a military doctor and also deployed with me here. We have known for 8 years now and he is protective me.

Re: Chris David Edmonston, chris01edmonston@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Edmoston, davidedmoston@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Im so sorry bout that :( and welcome to RS :) If you still have any info about him such as his email id, Line ID, phone number, his bank account or address to send the money,etc feel free to post them all.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 190821 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:04 am

His name call Chris David Edmonston and
His email: chris01edmonston@gmail.com

Also asking payment from a man called USA ARMY GENERAL. Mack Milley
His email: Usaarmyrequestmail04@protonmail.ch

Account no. from Turkey & 2 from China

A/C: Isatubul, Turkey (8k 1st payment for deliver soldier to replace his job, and they said the payment was bounced back... but sure i cant get the payment back...)
BANK NAME: AKBANK
CITY : ISTANBUL
COSTUMER NUMBER : 0080575
ACC NUMBER : 0652 - 0080575
IBAN : TR14 0004 6006 5200 1000 0805 75
ACCOUNT NAME: DİLORAM BAİBUBAEVA
SWIFT CODE: AKBKTRISXXX
BANK ADRESS: Ataköy 5. Kısım
HOLDER ADDRESS : Sümer mahallesi 3/1 Zeytinburunu Istanbul

A/C: China 01 (8k 2nd payment also for deliver soldier to replace his job....and i resent 8k)
Bank Name:-Postal Savings Bank of China
Card Number:- 621799 300012 7309246
Address:- FengXian RenMin Lu BeiCe Feng MingJin Jie GongNong Lu ZhiHang
Card Holder:- Song Yi Min
Swift Code :-PSBCCNBJ

A/C: China 02 (asking for extra 35k at last for deliver to his to home....)
Bank name: Bank of China Feng Xian Sub-Branch
Acct Number: 6217856100088061087
Acct Name:Wang Hong Yun
Address: 16 XiangYang South Road FengXian Xuzhou Jiangsu Province China
Swift Code:BKCHCNBJ940

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 190821 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:01 am

Btw, i did video call with him for twice, 1st time he looks fatter then the images but i didnt realized coz bad connection. And last time video call with him i feel that he should not be that person.... But its too late already

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:42 pm

chris01edmonston@gmail.com --> Hangouts

Scammer used fake video to chat with you beware. And thats video stolen from someone too.

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 190821 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 am

No.. He was really video call me at very beginning i found he is not that guy at our last call...
I am feeling hurt not just because of money... But also sad..
:cry:
:cry:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:35 pm

im so sorry about it. :( Better you stop communication with him and block him.

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 190821 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:31 pm

:cry: :cry:
I did... maybe he can see this page....
Why he hurt me so bad, u know i already fall in love with him and i do think he have feeling on me thats why he agreed to video call me but only within a min. but then this nightmare make me so sad and everything he pledged was just a lie.
And i realized i got into trap that night....

Nell2008
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nell2008 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:08 am

Hace dos semanas recibo una invitación por Instagram de @mayordaveedmonston con las mismas imágenes de este oficial,poco a poco fui dándome cuenta que se trataba de un estafador sentimental, este usurpador maneja más de 21 cuentas en Instagram y Facebook, luego de seducirme con esas imágenes del oficial me propuso que recibiera una caja con muchas cosas de valor ya que el era huérfano desde los dos años, se crió en un orfanato y a los 19 años se presentó para prestar servicio militar, que tiene 52 años y desea jubilarse tener una esposo al regresar de Afganistán que se divorció por que su mujer le fue infiel y no tiene hijo que su mayor deseo es tener una esposa y vivir de su jubilación comprar una casa y un auto ,pero el necesita una persona que le recibe una caja con mucho dinero y le compre esa casa y quien mejor que su prometida, jamás le creí nada le seguí el juego ya que cuando veo las imágenes caí rendida de ver a ese oficial tan guapo, el utiliza este número de WhatsApp +44 7451 232483 con el nombre de Dave edmonston smith ,veo que en esta página hay denuncia con las mismas imágenes quiero que sepan que hasta hace dos días ese estafador sigue utilizando las imágenes del oficial para estafar por medio de la seducción
Two weeks ago I received an Instagram invitation from @mayordaveedmonston with the same images of this officer, little by little I realized that he was a sentimental scammer, this usurper manages more than 21 accounts on Instagram and Facebook, after seducing me with those images of the officer proposed that I receive a box with many things of value since he was an orphan since he was two years old, grew up in an orphanage and at 19 years old he presented himself to serve in the military, who is 52 years old and wants to retire having a husband When he returned from Afghanistan he divorced because his wife was unfaithful to him and he does not have a son. His greatest wish is to have a wife and live on his retirement, buy a house and a car, but he needs a person who receives a box with much money and I bought him that house and who better than his fiancee, I never believed him, I followed suit because when I see the images I fell exhausted to see that handsome officer, he uses this WhatsApp number +44 745 1 232483 with the name of Dave edmonston smith, I see that on this page there is a complaint with the same images I want you to know that until two days ago this scammer continues to use the images of the officer to defraud by means of seduction
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun May 31, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eddy Ryan - 7837moore@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:34 am

Same email address also here:
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=138193

SKYPE ID: Eddy Ryan
live:7837moore
Kabul Afghanistan

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: collingary2@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:49 pm

collingary2@gmail.com
Collin Gary
Still active on Googlechat
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Ryan - 7837moore@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:48 pm

7837moore@gmail.com
Still active on Googlechat
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesedmonston3@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:29 pm

back in business on tiktok
2 different profiles

@jamesedmonston3
@james_edmonston3

scammer uses these pics

Image Image