It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Edmoston, davidedmoston@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jhayes1326
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Edmoston, davidedmoston@yahoo.com

Postby jhayes1326 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:26 pm

I guess I am the latest victim of the person using these photos. I met this scammer on Match.com. Been talking to them for over a week before I just discovered it was a scam. Going to have to be more careful. Have not sent personal information or money to anyone. Blocked all correspondence with them.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:56 pm

jhayes1326

You did right thing by blocking. If you still happen to have his email address or phone number please post.
Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

queendeburg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby queendeburg » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:12 pm

this guy's pictures are back in a new profile on match with the profile name DennisLovesMe01. he's got 4 photos loaded and the 3rd one got me a hit for this forum. i will report profile to match but i don't know if they'll take it down. i got scammed and they only hid the profile of the one who contacted me. oh well. these are the photos being used on match now.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi, if you still know "his" email address/fake US phone number/chat nick, please share them here.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth McIntyre aka Kevin Edmonston

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:41 pm

clones;
zorpia.com/KennethMcint0629
Kenneth
44, male
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 20‑75, in United States.

Hello and how are you doing? I hope you are okay as am.. Am Kenneth McIntyre
and whether we should bother to know each other? Hope to hear from you soon.

plus.google.com/102640177703907283136/about
Kevin Edmonston

Hangouts; Image

plus.google.com/u/0/100606651352525488054/about
Kevin Edmonston
He worked (a) in the United States Military Academy Preparatory School
He taught (a) in: Nueva Granada Military University
Lives in: California

plus.google.com/u/0/100656202290416548655/about
Kevin Edmonston
He worked at the United States Military Academy
He studied at San Diego State University
Lives in: San Diego, homeland

plus.google.com/u/0/106665185231836808823/about
kevin Edmonston
He studied at San Diego State University
Lives in: San Diego
About me:
You can learn anything... be anything... do anything.
If you decide that your age, background, and education limit your potential,
they will. But if you decide that you can do anything, you will...

plus.google.com/u/0/105331591665675497229/about
kevin edmonston
Image Image

plus.google.com/u/0/118056243042816041067/about
Kevin Edmonston

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ramos Smith, ramossmith1234@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:41 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!ramossmith1010
Ramos, 44
Milton Keynes
United Kingdom

how are you doing today and can i get you email so that we can know more about each other
ramossmith1234@gmail.com
add me so that we can know more a bout each other
and i am a military soldire

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ramos Smith, ramossmith1234@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Since march 2015 also reported with many more Pics as Kevin Edmonston - armykevin10@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

collingary2@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am

Good Morning!I'm just dropping in to say,I hope you have a wonderful day!May your morning be sunny side up,your afternoon bright too.May the whole day bring good news to you!Take care.
Collin
Ps I hope to read from you soon,and i will like to tell you more about me to you,this is all new to me.
Yes,I will like you to know more about me and you,i hope to read from you soon,email me on collingary2@gmail.com ,due to my work am not here often and ,since i will get an email from you,I will be happy,to know more about you.Send me your email address to i will send you some pictures right away as well,How was your day.What are you cooking tonight for dinner.I hope to read from you soon.Goodnight and sweet dreams.
This is all new to me here,a friend introduce this site to me and i am glad we meet,sound sleep

m, newwinkme1 "Special Some One."
30 year old man from Detroit, Michigan Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last day
I am looking for a woman...someone who can share in the fun times and the not so fun times.Someone I can't wait to talk to each day...the first person on my mind each day and the last person I think about before I fall asleep.Honesty is my ONLY policy.Nothing is worse than finding out that a relationship is based on lies.
I am honest,down to earth,want to help others, good listener.not selfish.reliable,do not smoke,very seldom have a drink.I am a bit stubborn and independent,I am sensitive and a bit native but most of all I respect myself,my friends and family are very important to me.
I also do volunteer work for animal rescues ( SPCA) and also do volunteer work serving meals to the homeless people at the a place called Old Brewry Mission.I am on their stand by list,meaning when they are short staff on the week-ends they call and I help them out.
Widowed
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: collingary2@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

It was nice and interesting meeting you and getting back to me and My day on the field have been very busy because I am a group leader.I am a sapper (Military Engineer) in the Tank Regime and Security intelligent in the Army working under the rank as a Staff Sergeant.I really enjoy my work because I work with a group of people from different homes with different background.Sometimes,it is difficult to tolerate your fellow colleague,but you still have to over look on certain things and keep your day moving.I am a person easy to tolerate.I have one daughter called Donna,I do everything possible to give her my love,care and support when she needs it.Very sooner than later I will be back from my last trip in Baghdad,Iraq and we are here to keep peace and order due every things is getting done here.Everything is secure and safe here at the moment because we are trying our possible best to settle up peace in the Country.
I am a man who loves to laugh and have fun.As far as hobbies go,I'm pretty much up for anything.I am very open minded and generally willing to try new things.Some of the things I like are attending to cinema and watching a good movie,playing boardgames and card games,music,amusement parks,hanging out with friends,the outdoors,and more.I also like to explore different cultures through food,art and otherwise.I can enjoy a night out in town or a quiet evening at home just cuddling if it's with the right person.I can have a great time doing just about anything as long as I enjoy my company.
I want a woman who loves to laugh and makes others laugh as well and has a good sense of humor,who is also honest and not afraid to speak her mind.I love a woman who is passionate and affectionate someone that likes to kiss and hug and all that,a woman who is willing to let a man love and do what needs to be done for his woman.I want a woman who can appreciate me for all that I am,treats me with respect and consideration,I just have to give back what I am willing to give,someone who is non judgmental and if possible a woman who understands me even better than I understand myself sometimes just looks at me without words but knows what is going on. I truly believe that attraction is much deeper than just physical appearance because after the initial sparks a woman's personality,who she really is and the goodness of her heart make her even more attractive.These are the qualities that make it lasting.
There is nothing more precious than being with the person you love and having a family to call your own and having someone to love you and care for you.A man and a woman coming together makes up a family.Some people go through life not ever finding that special someone for them.If you ever find that someone then you had better treasure him/her and do whatever it takes to make him/her happy and keep him/her in your life forever. Cherish every day,every moment with him/her. Love the person in every way. Remind him/her everyday how lucky you are to have him/her. If I am able enough find one,I promise to treat her like a lady, treat her like she's is my Queen.Do all the romantic things,candle light dinner.I wouldn't talk much but you can figure the real in me when we keep in touch.
You can have all the amenities money can buy,but that doesn't guarantee true happiness.Happiness is about spiritual and physical well being.It's about being content with who you are. It's about accomplishing your goals, being at peace with yourself and others,it's about being with the person you love and desire,and growing old together with your soul mate....for better or for worse.Life is short, whatever your heart desires go after it.You only live once don't let any opportunity to realize your dreams pass you by.Even if you don't achieve all you set out to do at least you can say that you tried.One thing that people find or see difficult in a relationship is age and distance varies,but all this fall short when two hearts really mean to be together.Age and distance are only figure when it comes to relationship.I don't see that to be a problem at all,but one thing I can assure my partner is I don't really take this into consideration because I am every ready to relocate also true love lays in the heart and not the physical appearance of the opposite.I want someone that I will miss when we are not together and are looking forward to the next time we connect.I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincere,
Collin
ImageImageImage

maadzajo5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maadzajo5 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:45 pm

He is going by James from Louisiana. Just met him on OK Cupid. Did a reverse image search on the picture he's using on OKC and it came up a scammer on this site. I've already blocked and reported him. Here is the email he's using lovelyface1001@gmail.com
The tool I used to verify pictures is ctrlq.org. You download any foto and it will show matches of who they are or if scammers. Stay safe everyone! I was scammed big time last year. Lost over $40k and much more. Now it's my turn to fight back.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James - lovelyface1001@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:55 pm

maadzajo5

Welcome to RS. We are truly very sorry for your loss. Please know we know exactly how it feels, you are not alone.
Please take all the time and educate yourself and others so it won't happen again. Thank you so much for reporting.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery James Edmonston, edmonstonj20@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:30 pm

interpals.net/jeffwat
jeffwat Jeffery, 57 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City & Hometown]
am spiritual, religious, and a Christian.I am straightforward,strong willed,and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect

This is my email edmonstonj20@gmail.com
You can send me your email so that we get to know more about each other there if you don not mind

Hangout is James Edmondston
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffery James Edmonston, edmonstonj20@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59 pm

..... Pic also here:

https:/ /orepic.com/osten5759

facebook.com/owusu.edward.77312
Edmonston Edward
no info

facebook.com/nana.jupiter.58
Christopher Edmonston
Sergent Major at U.S. Army
Lives in Bengasi
Widowed
From Seattle

facebook.com/francis.fletcherdadzie
Christopher Edmonston
Lives in Bengasi
Widowed
From Seattle

facebook.com/ChristopherEdmonston12345
Christopher Edmonston
Lives in Bengasi
Widowed
From Seattle
Nice "scammer" comments on his wall

facebook.com/nanayaa.dhorah.7
Edmons Ton
Lives in Kabul
Widowed
From Homestead (Florida)

scammer uses pics of different men, one of them has name tag "Jerry" on his uniform

facebook.com/JamesEdmonston5522
James Edmonston
Worked at U.S. Army
Lives in Austin
Divorced
From Kabul

.... here we should have the RPO

facebook.com/edmonston

Mike Edmonston
He knows that his pictures were stolen and are being used in scams, see his post on his wall:
"Due to scammers online this profile is locked. If you are not already a Friend, you will not be able to browse or get any information from the owner. Please contact through Messenger if you need to contact Mike"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery James Edmonston, edmonstonj20@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 pm

facebook.com/owusu.edward.77312

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mooperberry@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 pm

jerryedomonston014 Aug 20
Hello

jerryedomonston014
Email mooperberry@hotmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 53 y.o.
Country Croatia
City Split
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Us Army
Description
Personal Description I was born to serve

41.218.195.211 Accra, Ghana

Return to “Military scams”