It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Henry Maxwell ; <maxxy2xx@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

frankwilliamsj@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 pm

frankwilliamsj@yahoo.com, Williams

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999719352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Williamsj

Hope your okay......Am Williams from Quemado Texas,USA.....here for a serious relationship hoping to meet someone here who i can get to know more better and see if things could work for us...am honest caring and loving man,Am a Man of One Woman that i believe in what Goes Around Comes Around Looking forward to meet that Special Woman that i will try and Create Heaven In Her Heart...Someone that is Honest,Caring,T rust worthy,Love my,Romantic..A Woman that as Goals, Dreams and also know what she want in life with a great sense of humor. i need someone that will smile at me whenever i do silly things and also a woman that i can show my Affection In Public.... Since i split up with my ex so if you are on yahoo i would love to chat better with you on yahoo to know much about each other ... .. My yahoo is frankwilliamsj @ y a h o o . c o m please get me added straight away on your yahoo bcus I don't come on this site much, thanks

frankwilliamsj@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re:Frank John Williams Jj, frankwilliamsj@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:50 pm

contacted me with the identical message & pic on FB :D
Frank John Williams Jj
About
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Quemado, Texas

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Clark

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:55 pm

datanta

andrew clark
I'm a
Men from United States
Seeking Women
To Dating
I'm looking for a woman btw 40 yrs to 70

In: United States

Marital Status: Single

Headline: I'm a honest man who love to have fun with my lover

I define myself: Am a man of good gesture very loving and caring... am new online it was my friend that introduce me to come over and meet responsible lady online, He met his new wife here and they are living happily together in the United State. Yes I'm single was married for over 19years now separated over 2yrars ago !! SHe cheated so I'm never going back again,,, I was frustrated by my ex wife and I almost lost my life. and ran off then the tribulations starts I have been alone for 2years and I decided that am not going to marry again but I believe life still need to go on since am still alive and healthy..... I have lots to say when I meet the woman of my own Am man of good faith and I believe that is what has been helping me.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Tommy, henry_tommy90@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:58 pm

DoctorsHangout.com
A Professional Networking Site for Doctors & Medical Students Worldwide :mrgreen:

henry tommy
Male
houston tx
United States

About Me:
Am a man of good gesture very loving and caring... am new online it was my friend that introduce me to
come over and meet responsible lady online, He met his new wife here and they are living happily together
in the United State. Yes im single was married for over 19years now seperated over 2yrars ago !! SHe cheated so im never going back again,,, I was frustrated by my ex wife and I almost lost my life.
and ran off then the tribulation starts I have been alone for 5years and I decided that am not going to marry again but I believe life still need to go on since am still alive and healthy..... I have lots to say when I meet the woman of my own Am man of good faith and I believe that is what has been helping me.

Wow its so good to see such a wonderful woman with sound profile, it makes me keep on reading your data my lady I really don't usually do this, sending messages to people I don't know but your pictures have made me to change my mind. Honestly, you are looking extremely beautiful,real and cute. There is no way one would have passed your page without being arrested with your sexy look, You look natural,which are all attributes of your beauty that I behold with all my heart. Well you will have to know more about me. I am henry by name a simple man of faith, loving trustworthy,caring, respectful, reliable,hilarious guy and i believe in. existence of humanity and i don't
step on any mans toes........ I'm looking for a
caring,honest,loving, woman to stay with me till the end of my life... i have lots to say when i meet a woman of my own probably i have went through your profile then i realized that you are such person I wanna meet... you can get me added on my yahoo messenger for private chat,fast and better conversation........ or you can let me have your email
address so i can add you from here... here is mine henry_tommy90 @ y
a h o o . c o m
(all words together). Looking forward to read back from you.
Sincerely,

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Smith, smith4177@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Still active with this email address

tagged.com
Smith T

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 119 times

junk message
Good to see a woman with a sound profile, it makes me to keep reading your profile always, well youneed to know more about me, am sgt smith..........plss kindly let me have youryahoomail or get me add smith4177 @ yahoo.com

Not sure whether the pic shows the same guy. However, it was most probably taken in Baumholder/Germany, base of U.S. Army Garrison Baumholder

email address leads to a private profile on FB

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005138521294
James Wright
Studied at: „McGuffey High School“
no pic

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm

definitely Baumholder ...
pic shows the 'Poststrasse' :mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Henry, sgt.maxwellhenry@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6005185742
Maxwell H
50, Male, Los Angeles, CA

Hi pretty How did you manage to fit so much personality into a few lines on a screen? You're like a fine whiskey - a knock-out in small quantities! Come and light up my inbox with a 'hello' by sending me a notification to my private mail address below,so i can write you some more about me or you add me on face book my name there is maxwell Henry I put on blue uniform dress. s g t . m a x w e l l h e n r y at y a h o o dot c o m hope you can arrange it in order Regards, Maxwell

Blue uniform dress! :twisted: :mrgreen: Courtesy of Photoshop!!! :twisted:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

914-279-6789

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 pm

waplog
sabastine89922
Male , 43 , Single
Name Surname: johnson
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA

good to see such a wonderful woman with a good picture,Well you will need to know little about me. really interested in your profile and wish to know you more.hope we can talk on web cam? you can add me on whatsapp or viber +19142796789
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 am

"Relocated" on his tagged profile

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7288112821
Thomas S, 43 SLOUGH, United Kingdom

Slough = Blackberry! :lol:

2nd picture
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p380547" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Smith, smith4177@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:07 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 84#p381284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

picture mix!

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7288112821
Thomas S, 43 SLOUGH, United Kingdom

Slough = Blackberry! :lol:

Image. <<< 2nd picture
Napoleon Bonaparte

Lizzi
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Henry, j_armyman@yahoo.com

Postby Lizzi » Wed May 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Same photos,different name on Meet me now
richard manzo
46, Male
Last Login an hour ago
Miami, Florida
About Me
Message and ask

I will give him a miss!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Lizzi, please try to post only scammers who gave you their email or phone for texting or Skype in their message :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/FISHsgtmatlock123

NAME ~ DOUGLAS MATLOCK
EMAIL ~ matlockdouglas112@yahoo.com
PHONE # (215) 664 7014

Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color

About Me
I am a graduate of Niagara :shock: Falls High School. I completed my basic training at Fort Benning Georgia. I am in the Infantry MOS 11B. I am now in the 2nd Calvary Division stationed at Ft. Hood Texas. My unit is A Co. 2nd plt. 2-8 CAV 1st Brigade, 1st Cav Division. I am currently deployed in afghan, I like to listen to music. I like to listen to all types of music. I like to hang with my friends, watch TV, sleep and eat. hockey and football are my favorite sports. I love to watch the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills. They are my favorite teams. I go to a lot of games. Now you know a little about me now. You can ask me more....I have been described as an open and free lady who is enthusiastic about love,life and devotion to duty. I have a job that keeps me on the road for the most part,regardless i make quality time to relax,unwind and share love. Socially,i am a bit of an introvert,shy and laid back at first, but i warm up quickly and join in the spirit of the moment. My music interests which depends on my moods includes jazz soul,techno rock,pop,world music and classical's. Jogging,cycling and attending aerobics sessions are a regular part of any weekend and sometimes goes well with visiting loved ones,walks in the woods, on the beach or at the park and watching sunrises and sunsets,fishing... During my quiet time, I enjoy reading,gardening and watching animated movies or sci-fi.I also have deep appreciation for arts and creativity

My Perfect First Date
My priorities are straight because what i seek is not all that different from what most average man seek here on this site, just with a little difference, and the difference is that am a very sensitive man who values relationship and knows the worth of a woman.so am here to seek what some says is not real.but as for me i know someone, somewhere needs me to bring back the lost sunlight in her life and make her my missing half. i will be glad if u can find me worthy by dropping some few lines for me perhaps we could start from there and lets see if we can find the true chemistry that most people say is lost .and remember that love is no respectful of age or distance as long as the hearts re together.waiting to hear from you

Mail
I must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact i want to get to know you if you don't mind.Wow, I like your striking smile, could surely make an angel with broken wings go an extra mile.(215-664-7014)

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffry Edward, jeffry_edward@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:47 am

DMF

jeffry111
- 44 y/o male
- baltimore, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
- ID: 241216

Description:
I'm jeffry from MD,Well, I Want you to know that life is full of up's and down's and everything that happen in life has a reason..well I have been lonely for all my life because I have been looking for that special woman that will love me with all her heart after the divorce my woman since 4 years ago.. am spending my life and time alone with my pets (4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 birds and 4 horses)and I need a woman that I can wake up in the morning and tell her that she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world...let her know that she own the key to my HEART.

Ideal match description:
I am looking forward to meet that special woman that I will try and create Heaven in HER HEART...Someone that is Honest, Caring,Trustworthy, Lovely, Romantic.. A woman that has goals, dreams and also know what she want in life with a great sense of humor.

=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008241227182
Jeffry Edward Perry
Works at United States Army
Lives in Damascus, Syria :twisted:
Joined FB May5/2014

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Maxwell, henrymaxwell1973@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:47 pm

waplog
henrymaxwell1973
Male , 45 , Single
Name Surname: henry
Lives in United States,
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”