It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 5:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Fri May 10, 2013 5:07 pm

this is a continuous discussion of scammers using stolen pictures of Stephen Murphy.
part 1 is here:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=23782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PART 3......
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=97417

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF STEPHEN MURPHY!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT HIM "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

FMF

Georgeey Profile: looking for one man woman :thinking:
View Comments

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

About Me
I enjoy mostly anything from movies and dinner, walk, travelling and camping. Enjoy helping others. I'm the type who would rather go without than to have someone else. I'm generous, sensitive, funny, spontaneous and outgoing
I am look for a woman who will not only listens but opens up to me. Someone who is family oriented, enjoys going out and yet can turn a good movie on and stay in. loyalty and honesty are my main must haves. If there is no trust there is no relationship. No specific looks. Everyone is different and if there is something there you will know.

My Perfect First Date
coffee conversation,dinning out

Date: 2013-05-10 01:57 AM
Subject: hello

How are you doing? What a profile and picture you have? I am intrigued you are not taken yet. I don�??t think any man is going to pass by without taking a look at your profile.I am George and in the US army. I am an Engineer in the Army and I am not looking for a beauty pageant, just looking for a good looking woman who will love me, care for me, be honest, family oriented and above all faithful. I want a friendship first then we shall get to know each better,. I was trying to chat with you but it looks like the chat is not working well. Hope to hear from you soon. If you don�??t mind you can send me your email address so that I will send you more of my pics and get to know each other very well, enjoy your day thanks xxxx

Mail address and name I will post as soon as I get an answer

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richy Smith, richy_smith94@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 28, 2013 11:29 pm

FMF
Richysmith94 Profile: I AM VERY AFFECTIONATE, LOVING, TRUSTING, FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE. I WANT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TO FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH ME.
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old ManHeight: 5' 8" (173 cm)Body Type: AthleticReligion: Christian - OtherEthnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Virgo
About Me
I am a good man looking for a good woman....when we talk I will tell you more! Just be real or don't bother with me.
I am very passionate and believe in treating a woman like a my queen..I want a partner who allows me to be who I am, yet knows that I want to be treated as I will treat her--allowing her to be who she is.... A partner not afraid to tell me when I am wrong.

My Perfect First Date
Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without!
Hello, How are you doing,i came across your profile on fishmeetfish..i am a military man, US Army is my regiment. I have been in the military for long. Am a man of good gesture very loving and caring...i'm a widowed for the past 2 years and i'm looking for some one to spend the rest of my life with ,hope i have not hurt you by messaging you?i will be very happy if you can text me back on this number ( 469-364-9033 ) or you send me your private email so we can get to know each other and see where God will lead us too okay...waiting to hear back from you soon
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Kat18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy

Postby Kat18 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 am

This "turd" is still on the scene, years later (1st June 2013),he is actually 2 people, doesn't realise he is contacting the same person with 2 different profiles. He doesn't know a christian name from a surname. Calling himself Adams Smith now, but still using the same photograph's. He is also using the name Thomas Wing. Both profiles state he is in the Army, serving in Afghanistan, but he is so stupid, he actually sent a photograph of a seaman instead of someone in the Military. Only been communicating about a week now & he hasn't asked for anything but I know it's on the way. Can't write a proper e-mail, uses the same details I have written about, just turned around a little so it might seem that it's his thoughts. Everything is about love, how he is so tired of trying to find "wife" but ends up with someone who only wants him for money, not love. Quite sickening. I was pleased I decided to Google his photo & he came up on Delphi, which directed me here. He's quite busy, currently writing to another 16 friends !!!!!!! maybe he might find himself a "wife". I will add some of the photo's he sent to me.

ANOTHER THING TO NOTE....THE DOG BINGO IS ALSO USED BY ANOTHER WELL KNOWN SCAMMER AARON RAMOS COINCIDENCE ???????

Kat18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kat18 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:31 am

I did post a comment on ?Stephen Murphy? Paul Green ??? Someone I was contacted by as Adams Smith & Thomas Wing. The dating site was WAYN & the e-mail address was Adamssmithpeacemakers911@yahoo.com & Thomas Wing 712@yahoo.com I didn't add these, but was asked afterwards to add the e-mail addresses so they could be traced easier. Hope this helps....I ALSO AM INTRIGUED BY THE NAME OF THE DOG......BINGO. NOT A POPULAR NAME FOR A DOG & IT'S BEING USED BY A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER AARON RAMOS OR MANY OTHER RAMOS ID's

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hula-Girl » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 am

Alex Carter, alexson_123@hotmail.co.uk
skype-name: live.love233, it says, he lives in London, Uganda :silly:, he should better take a lesson in geography
Age 53
He contacted me at friendscout.de, his profile is already deleted
A soldier of the British Army currently stationed in Iraq

Alex Alex (alexson_123@hotmail.co.uk)
To: me
Hello you are you now .... I now you are well and have a good time hope moment. Thank you for your contact from the place, and I'm also impressed that this kind of communication with the past, and I see that we both met the fate, and I take this opportunity to give you something, we are both about me behind the screen trying to learn more from each other.

My name is Alex Carter, a soldier in the British Army, but I am now in Iraq to keep the peace and go home in the next month. I am a widower for 6 years and I have a son who is 15 years old and I came across this website that a dating site to find someone that I can go to find happens to be with life, no matter what its distance is because the distance does not matter when love is and I think the distance is only a mile, and it can in a blink of an eye of two hearts that have agreed to be included to be together.

Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing? I ...... I guess everything is going on well for you. I have miss talking to you. We have to pay attention and be open to each other because we don't know what the future holds for each of us. I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me.However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone.In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone at least as much as a human being can.I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic.I enjoy pampering the my woman (when I have one that is)

Am constantly told that I'm good looking and both look and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms.. I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship.. For this to happen we should be compatible emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually.. Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark.." In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package." Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss.

I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly).. Someone who can relate about life and it's ups and downs and will want to share them.. I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set.. I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple. I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!I would want to be her everything and she mine.. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I can't imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I'd want my woman to match on all levels.

I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well.. I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well.. I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch.. Someone who likes to cuddle(I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands.. I just love that when I see it..

I do not have a particular physical "type" that appeals to me.. Rather, I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality.. I am not the jealous type by any means.. I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family reguardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of there life is a important thing!.

Am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out".. LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone.. I must have feelings for the person and she for me.. There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase.. There's just too many diseases out here and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually.. I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about.. Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!

Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent.. And I do hope to hear from you soon! Take care.. Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions.. Tell me alot more about you and what you looking for Take Care xxxxxxxx

He sent me only one picture of him and one of his son, Richard, 15 years

Kat18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kat18 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 am

I did post a comment about this piece of "crap" he was using 2 different profiles while he was in contact with me, Adams Smith & Thomas Wing. I have now found he has another name as well as all the ones I have read about here, Paul Green2013@hotmail.com I do congratulate the "scam baiter" How is the broken leg ????? I'm doing the same thing, but it's a bit hard trying to keep up with the two faces, so I think I'm going to KILL ONE OFF. THE IDIOT DOESN'T EVEN REALISE HE'S TALKING TO THE SAME PERSON, HASN'T EVEN REALISED THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS THE SAME. The praying & the biblical quotes are getting a bit to much for me, as I actually work for a Church & he can't even get the quotes right !!! I was trying to read all the comments but I've run out of time. Just watch out for
ADAMS SMITH----THOMAS WING-------PAUL GREEN... Kat 18.

betty65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby betty65 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 pm

This guy also had a profile in a Scandinavian site called Solidlove.com. Here he is Thomas Fisher, using the mail adress: t.1fishers@yahoo.com

I was in touch with him from 15th of May until last Tuesday. Then I deleted everything about him. I did'nt know such a site as this existed, or I would have posted some of the same photos as shown here.

He claimed to be 49 years old, British officer in Afghanistan, divorced, ex-wife died of cancer, has an 11 year old son living in Switzerland. Told me that he himself grew up there too, and came to UK when he was 12 years old. Swiss mother and British father. When I spoke to him in German, he could not answer, just laughing.

He said he wanted to start a new life next year, and needed a good mother for his son. I asked why he didn't find one in England then, why Norway? Then he answered that he wanted to start a new life in a new country. He was too intense proclaiming his love for me, so I got suspicious because of that. He didn't ask for money, claimed to rich, so that he could take care of me. But still he asked me about my job, my salary etc.

I got angry with him because I found him too sexual upfront, too early. Then I got bored of the bloke, and said that I should delete him on Skype and mail. Then I told him that he had been reported to Solidlove.com. He got angry, and said that we could talk on cam (that he always had problem with earlier).

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

william bill <williamwhoknows@gmail.com>

Postby BrightStar » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:24 am

Was talking on Badoo to fake General John Abizaïd

and he writes to me with pics from Stephen Murphy :shock: ( 3 pics still reported here... )

New profile deleted each evening....

Hello

I want you to know, meeting you have brought a joy into the core of my heart because that is the first step of meeting a life partner. I strongly believe if we keep in touch and will be loyal and committed to each other then we can make our expectation come to pass.

Now let me tell you about myself, I am Major General William Bill, a dual citizen (American and British). I was born and raised in Scotland United Kingdom but we later moved to New York, USA when I was 12 years old. My mum was a British and Dad American. The Major General is a rank (title) I achieve in the Military. I am working with the US Army as soldier – I am presently in Libya on peace keeping mission. I have been to 3 peace keeping missions in different countries. My first peace keeping was in Afghanistan, 2nd Iran, 3rd Sudan but the Libya is my current peace keeping mission. But I have some few weeks for my service with the US Army to be due for me to retire for good.

I have been into 2 relationships. My first relationship lasted 3 years and my last relationship lasted 11 years. In spite of that, I haven't been married before. My first love cheated on me with my best friend who meant everything to me. My second fiancee died with my little daughter (Anne). They were among the victims that died in the September 11, 2001 world Trade Center bombing. In one of the most audacious attacks ever against the United States, terrorists hijacked two airliners and crashed them into the World Trade Center in a coordinated series of blows Tuesday that brought down the twin 110-story towers. A plane also slammed into the Pentagon, bringing the seat of government itself under attack. My fiancee and my daughter went to meet her only Mum in the trade center since was working as a secretary…..I hate to talk about this, because my daughter and wife-to-be (Fiancee) were my source of happiness in life. They took my joy and happiness always.

My little family (fiancee and daughter ) died 3 weeks before our wedding time – When my Mum heard about the death of my fiancee and the granddaughter she couldn't stand the shock and went into comma but she couldn't survive, she died by the time she got to the hospital. 2 years later my dad also died…I presently don't have any family because my only family were my Fiancee, daughter, Mum and Dad.
I never thought a day would come whereby I would be prepared and willing to go into another relationship. But in life, we need to try and get over the past to enable us move on with our life. Since life is too short and we do ourselves no good if we live in the past…In life, there are many things that we have to learn to let go. We have to let go of situations, things, memories, people and even ourselves.
It's easy to form an attachment to people and things. When you've formed an attachment to people and things, it can be a very painful experience and feeling when you realized that it's time to let go. Even the mere thought of not having that person or thing in your life just squeezes your heart in pain.

Letting go of your past and memories are also extremely hard. Even though old memories can be tormenting, yet you might hold on to the past and refuse to move forward. However, by refusing to let go of the painful past, it'll serve as a roadblock to love.

Letting go of your old self and the process of letting the new you emerge can be one of the scariest experiences in your life. But by leaving behind your old self and taking a leap of faith into the unknown, it might just reveal what you are truly capable of becoming.

All the same, am happy, strong now and ready to open a new chapter in my life with a caring, understanding, loyal, sincerely, kind and down to the earth woman. I am looking forward to meet a woman who is serious in life and need a serious relationship. I need someone I can cuddle around me, make her feel like a woman and spoil her with love and queen-like treatment….loll…
NOTE: I AM EVER READY TO RELOCATE MYSELF IF AND ONLY F I FOUND MY LIFE PARTNER AND SHE CAN'T RELOCATE TO ME IN LOS ANGELES, CA, USA.
I like the beach, like to traveling, cooking and going to new places. My favorite colors are, pink, blue and Yellow.
Once again, I want to say am very happy meeting you and looking forward for a positive relationship.
Can you tell me about yourself as well..?
Waiting to hearing from you
Kiss and hug

X-Received: by 10.42.88.144 with SMTP id c16mr8872187icm.29.1370194392861;
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 13:33:12 -0400

Millefleur
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

jamespet10@outlook.com

Postby Millefleur » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:51 pm

hello, I am from germany and I met a man on friendscout24.de who said he is james peterson.

his story:
How are you doing? am hoping that you are doing good and all is well there with you. I'm feel with great shame over what happened last night but well you know that does happens in each relationship one needs the truth in other to trust, hope that you do understand me we there. Like the say goes: life with no love is like a house with no light. No man is perfect and has never been perfect, either am I perfect but I do my best that I can for my self and my family that us my greatest responsibility in life. People say age account in love but I see that as a great lie, age is a number and I don't value that in relationship, what we can build together as a family and one body is what matters that most to me. Am not here for jokes or play with the heart of a woman or waste my time for nothing, am sorry if my words there sound harsh but I need to be straight and honest.

James Peterson l, I was born on 24th June 1959. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works but I was very smart and intelligent. I was born in Wandsbek, I can speak and write German but not that much perfect stayed there for few years with my both parent and after which I move back to the US for the first ever time with my dad and mum. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home, am the only child of my parents. I joined U.S Army when I completed high school in USA. My service in the army as Sergeant with 70 men which I trained every three days here in the barracks aside working maintaining the peace and stability here.. I served in the Army for 35 years and planing to retire in few months from now. I was married for 25 years with 2 lovely great kids I love so much with all my heart and as life getting much better death took all from me that I do believe you know my story line already.

I have been to a lot of countries for peace keeping my last trip was in Liberia, Iraq, Sudan and now based in Syria for the past 1 year now, it has terrible experience for me and am still experiencing this misery. I still have a contract in the Army. I teach the boys how they would communicate with the Generals and the Generals of the army, how they would protect their selves and how to solve the problems with the leaders who are bringing confusion I only do this in US but sometimes traveling on mission bases don't give much time for all that but once in life as pressure get down we sit and talk to find answer to common question and errors that carry out during time of patrol, how to control the guns we sue during our time of work at patrol. My wife was also a German who came from Hamburg, we meet during a holiday visit I made to Germany. Life has been very disappointing to me a lot, I nearly gave up on life losing the love of my life, even though I had my son and mum during all this days my heart was filled with great grief and pain. Once I was reading a magazine in which I notice this site and I decide to join and I met you there.

Dad was called Stephen Carl Peterson, He was General Major. He is an American from the state called Atlanta in Georgia he died at age 88 on 29th August 2007, the cause of his death was diabetics. My mother was called Mrs. Beatrice Beck, she was from Hamburg in Wandsbek. She was a marketing manageress in Wandsbek, my mother was 82 years old when she died the cause of her death was blood pleasure. she died on 8th October, 2012. I must say that I do not have any one left and I am alone now with my son. That is why am here today in search of an honest woman, I can rebuild my life with and grow old with, to say it has never been that easy trying to live alone.. But now I do think is time I let go of my past life and look ahead to the future. For life is too short to be wasted.

I have been in the army for many years now. But am now planning to retire due to my son that I can give him the best of love he will need from a father. Is not easy to have a good man or woman for a life time but I still believe there are good ones out there, am looking forward to meet a women who is loving, caring, understanding, kind, honest, respectful and also someone whom have a sense of humor. I came to the site to look for my soul mate a woman who will love trust and be faithful to me , right now am here for real love or "true love". I am not here to jokes at all and I really need a soul mate.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going and I don't think that I'm too critical about things but more serious when it comes with the heart and in relationship they are more important to me and I value that so much. I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good and a health and friendship fill with love and trust with you. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor.. I can promise you that we will have a warm and lovely acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special some day. I am intelligent, fit, and very honest man. I seek an honest, kind, and intelligent woman. I have worked hard as a military man for years and have a lot to share when I find my partner. I am very romantic. I like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman.

I am very athletic, strong and healthy. I am an enlighten person with great values. I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to and I assure her that she need not fear. If you seek happiness seek me. I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind, caring,affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people. I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. I love poetry books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. Am a non-smoker or drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible and am looking for woman to spend the rest of my life with someone who is genuine and have positive good character, someone who is honest, forthright spiritual, caring, loyal, trust woman to spend the rest of my life with.

Faithfulness and caring is always an additional factor to my life. Then again, I'm honest,intelligent,open-minded,creative with ideas, and have a sense of humor. I am also patient and affectionate and have a good heart. Even more beautiful inside than on the outside. I have been told that I am probably one of the most sincere and honest guy you will ever meet. I have a great sense of humor. My late parents use to say I have a heart of gold to offer to people and my partner in this world. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I think confidence is the greatest asset a per daughter can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I believe that everyday I wake-up is like a birthday. Life is too short to let little things in life bother me. I keep a positive attitude in everything I do and look for the good in people. I am Christian and I really believe in God.

Am hoping to hear soon from you attached is a picture of me and my son. The name of my son is Bernard, but is quite sad that I have no picture of my daughter with me but I will do try and get that for you okay. This is the little I can say about my self for now..

James

he send me e lot of fotos from him and his son. I did see him in video on skype....ist was real stepeh murphy..

how do they do that??

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian Hart, brian.hart87@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Brian Hart, brian.hart87@yahoo.com

badoo
Brian 56, New York, NY
About me
I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly... I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and … financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship... Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a partner who will be there for me and my kids , who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family.
Interested in
I am looking for some one who honest, caring, lovely truthful, trustful, some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing.

I work for the US Army and i am currently in Libya for peace keeping and i have been in here for about 11 month's now and i will be going back home 4 week's time..Have you ever been into a relationship based in the military or spoken to a military man on the internet before?
I'm here looking for my partner to spend the rest of my life with and I don't really care so much about distance when it comes to matters of love, i just don't mind crossing oceans and mountains just to be with my life partner..What are you looking fot on this website.?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tom Bruce, strong_bruce88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Alternative pics,see topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 79#p319879" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [41.215.162.90]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 41.215.162.90
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

HELLO , this is Tom
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Badoo and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....
My name is Tom Bruce....,and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Syria for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time.I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the Badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon......I would be on yahoo very soon so that we can chat my dear and you can ask me anything that you want to know about me..
Tom

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Kat18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby Kat18 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:53 am

Thank you for the e-mail regarding the SCAMS involving Stephen Murphy's pictures. I have read the comments, he has been a very busy boy this month, said he is not feeling very well, but would drag himself off his death bed to write..Haha...I don't think he ever goes to bed, has to many people to write to. He also has a profile on Pig Buster's- so I sent what they call a " Let you know your busted letter" anonymously, of course & without any reference to any sites or persons...they have what they call a WORRY letter, because it is sent anonymously addressed to MUGU...I also found a photo of the real person behind the e-mails. A young black Nigerian, It was very hard for me not to say something to him in one of my e-mails, but I was always taught that patience is a virtue, & every piece of information that can be gleaned from him, will help someone in the long run. The comments were great, especially the e-mail when he said his Mother has died of BLOOD PLEASURE...He cannot write, everything is copied & pasted OR he uses the same phrases you use in the e-mails you send.One Lady asked about the CAM, the real Stephen Murphy was showing ??? NO MY DEAR. They set them up with pictures so we think we are talking to the right person..WATCH THE HANDS, the messages are still coming through on messenger, but he is not moving his hands or arms to type....he is looking at a screen, but he is not typing !! he'll suddenly remember he is supposed to be & tries looking down & pretending to type, but the message has already come through, before he starts...He once forgot & stood up, starting to walk toward the door & suddenly realized what he had done & quickly tried to recover, I pretended not to notice & didn't say anything as I wanted to see how long he would keep up the charade. I must say I am getting quite tired of it all now, I think I have all the information I can get & having the real picture of who he is, that's enough. I think I'll kill him off to-night. It is indeed a pleasure knowing about this site & the work that everyone puts in. Naming & Shaming might not get rid of them, but it will certainly save a lot of heartache for some, not to say a lot of money as well.......

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

mark Sam [marksam100@yahoo.com]

Postby anne007 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm

ID4U
marksam42
profile:

Sandy, Utah, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Cancer
Body Type:about average
Weight:176 lbs (80 kg)
Height:5’10” (179 cm)
Hair color:black
Eye color:blue
Education$some college
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home
About
Hi.... I'm marksam42. I am a 51 years old family man /woman man from Utah. I have blue eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I have children, and they live away from home I am open to the possibility, just not dedicated heart and soul to.

mails

Sender: marksam42 (398399)
Date: 06-13-2013, 11:32:09
More photos
marksam100@yahoo.com ...hope to hear from you soon

Von: mark Sam [mailto:marksam100@yahoo.com] IP 184.95.55.18
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013 21:53
An: XXX
Betreff: XXX

I am usually an outgoing person, yet have my shy side also. I am low-maintenance, laid-back, and open-minded. I love a steak at a fancy restaurant once in awhile, yet I'm happy with a grilled cheese sandwich in a coffee shop. Talking about coffee--I am very happy in a coffee shop just sitting and sipping and watching all the people. The tropics----aw gimme a palm tree!!!! Warm weather and throw in a palm tree or two and I'm in heaven. I'm Christian, walk the talk, and always treat others as I would want to be treated. I'm happy going out for the evening, yet I'm just as happy staying home with my special someone. Most consider me a humorous person. I have a heart of gold; will go above and beyond for you if possible.I joined the Army because I believe in giving to good causes or doing volunteer activities that make the world a better place.. I am a fairly intelligent person. Well in a woman I would like intelligence, good looks, definitely there must be chemistry. she must be a moral person as I am. I have one girl who is my world she is 17 years and called Brenda, she is in a boarding school as i am away but when she gets home she is with a care taker....I work hard and play hard, and I will always be gentle and understanding with my mate... I am both an indoor & outdoor person, who keeps his home neat, clean, organized, and in good condition.... Hopefully, you will like to learn more about me, and all you have to do is ask.... Have been on my own a couple of years now.... There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, as we all have are little faults.... Trust, comunication, and understanding are very important to having a strong and lasting bond with your mate.... I am hoping to find a companion that is willing to venture into a commited long term relationship...and any way am in in the military and now i am base at Afghanistan for peacekeeping operation and also i have only two month to come home ....hope to hear from you soon Mark..

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: mark Sam [marksam100@yahoo.com]

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 pm

tagged
Mark S
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian

probably a dormant profile
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

c_morrison2010@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Dating-Cafe
cartere_

Hallo hübsch,
wie geht es dir heute Morgen. Ich habe durch Ihr Profil gelesen und ich muss sagen, ich mag dich sehr, und ich möchte mit Ihnen in Kontakt zu halten, so dass wir in der Lage zu bekommen, um mehr über einander wissen und sehen, wie die Zukunft kann uns zu führen. Also werde ich mich freuen, wenn Sie mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Ihren Skype-Namen, so dass ich Sie dort hinzufügen können nun einige Chat mit Ihnen als gut. Oder Sie können auch mailen Sie mir auf c_morrison2010@live.com und ich werde dich mit meinen Bildern und mehr über mich selbst zu beantworten. Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag und hoffen auf eine Mail von Ihnen bald zu lesen.
Guten Morgen,
Charles

=>
Hello pretty,
how are you this morning. I read through your profile and I have to say I like you very much, and I want to keep in contact with you so that we can get in a position to know more about each other and see what the future may lead us . So I'll be happy if your e-mail address or your Skype name so I can add you to me there are a few chat with you as well. Or you can also email me at c_morrison2010@live.com and I will reply you with my pictures and more about myself. I wish you a nice day and hope to read a mail from you soon.
Good morning,
Charles
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Return to “Military scams”