It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:01 pm

^^
same scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p320943" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Minny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James S. Morgan (pics of Stephen Murphy, Seaman)

Postby Minny » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 pm

James S. Morgan
(Pictures from Seaman Stephen Murphy)
jamesx6000@hotmail.com and jamesx6000@yahoo.com
IP-Adress from Accra/Ghana

Asked me for friedship on Facebook, we started chatting for about 5 weeks, day and night.

James S Morgan, born 1960, widower, 1 son 21 years old, wife died in a car crash with his daughter, British citizien, from London, has huge house there, working for Royal British Army since 29 years, currently since 2 years in Kabul Afghanistan in a camp. Has already prepared retirement papers, wanted to retire earlier just to come and live with me in my country, marriage proposal, sent pictures of flowers, love lyrics a.s.o., talking lot of religious Statements, God a.s.o., Love, Love, Love, wanted to die or to stay with me until end of his life. But asked me to send a package before he comes with 800.000 USD which he got for his good work there and let it bring to me by a Diplomat. Has got 11 Awards from the Army for his good work in Kabul as well. Called me once with a Sat.phone from the camp. Voice sounded much younger then man on the pic, had american Accent, not british!
He proposed to me to marry him and coming to my homecountry and asked me to search for a house to buy. He would come and pay it. LOL!

I have won awards... LOL!!
Awards Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit (2)
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal (4)
Army Commendation Medal (5)
for my great and good work..

James S Morgan:
yes my love
and I have gold and other things as well with me here
baby you know peace keeping.. we go deep in the Forrest
we once met some terrorist in the bush.. those bad people
as soon as they saw as.. they run away and we got rid of some of them and the rest discharged !
we later find port of gold , baby got got many things
away and we got rid of some of them and the rest discharged !
I use these things to help the orphanages I told you about before that I have been taking care of them over here ?
Yes I gave the little boy's father some os these gold to use in taking care of the family and also they should find some new apartment and many more
the young boy life with some people so I call them his parent because
the sometimes cares for him.. like I also do

betty65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby betty65 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:21 pm

He is there again, tonight at Solidlove.com with this profile:

49 year old male from stockholms

Age 49 years old
Civil status single
Town stockholms
Region Stockholms län
Country Sverige
Alcohol Sometimes
Industry Self-employed
Film Comedy
Have kids Have one kid
Hair color Black
Høyde i cm 175 cm - 180 cm
Interests Music
Body type Normal build
Litterature Crime novels
Music Hiphop & RNB
Political identity Liberal
Tobacco No
Belief Methodist Church
Eye color Brown
Wants kids It's ok if you have kids
Last seen online Today 21:44

His username is now: endlessluv
It seems that I can't copy his photo from there, but it is the same as one of those here on this page.

betty65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby betty65 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:41 pm

More of his text:

About me

I am a British army in Afghanistan am divorced. I Plan to resign from the Army soon as I find the One for me. Am A respected man indeed who was raised to love the Lord first, Wherever I go I find myself being a pleasant and enjoyable company. People think that my smile and my gentle voice make me noticeable. Almost everything I do is intense and balanced. You may think this is a contradiction, but they apply on different aspects of my life, or at different moments of time. I am in general a classy man,but I am constantly opened to try new things. I enjoy dancing, listening to music, going out with friends and working out. I have been divorced for over 3 years and there are times when I feel lonely and would like to make new friends. I know that I would like to have affection and understanding from a special person. I love the nucleus of the family and miss that very much and would like to have that again

I'm looking for someone that is funny, intelligent, caring, kind, adventurous, interesting, and that I can simply have a good time with.someone that knows how to take care of herself and knows what she wants in life. It would be great to meet someone that follows through on her plans, ideas, and promise-a go-getter, if you will. Someone who is educated and can carry an intelligent, but fun conversation is keen. She must have strong values and be close to her family. I'm not necessarily looking for someone that needs to spend all her time at bars and clubs. Going out is fun, but there are a
million ways to have fun. Like…museums, festivals, concerts, sports, etc. Lastly, someone who will respect me and treat me well…and yes, of course I plan to do the same

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

philipwalker6x@hotmail.de

Postby Hula-Girl » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Another one from badoo, using this man's pictures:
Philip Walker, philipwalker6x@hotmail.de

Here is some skype-chat
[6/17/2013 8:49:07 PM] Philip Walker: Okay, i want you to know you can ask me any question at all ok.
[6/17/2013 8:49:55 PM] Philip Walker: I am from United State of America but i was born in Canada.. I have also lived in Germany for many years... :liar:
[6/17/2013 8:53:47 PM] Philip Walker: oh okay.. for how long have you been a member of friendscout24.de?
[6/17/2013 8:54:05 PM] me.: of friendscout? :-o
[6/17/2013 8:54:47 PM] me.: we met on Badoo, right?
[6/17/2013 9:02:14 PM] Philip Walker: I am currently in new york but i want you to know distance doesn't really matter in a relationship right?
[6/17/2013 9:05:58 PM] Philip Walker: I´m looking for Trustworthiness, respect, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, passionate, the willingness for working on the relationship, gratitude for things given to her, politeness, constancy, patience, calmness, joy for what ever she is doing, loving children and willing to spend the rest of her life with me forever whether in a good situation or a bad situation, loving dogs, loving in all things and wiling to spend the rest of her life with me. Unconditional love, total commitment.
[6/17/2013 9:15:07 PM] Philip Walker: I wish this world would be free of hunger and diseases,secondly i would wish all the people on this earth would live in peace and harmony without an wars and suffering.Thirdly i would be selfish alittle bit and wish that i would find the love of my life. :applause: (how touching)
[6/17/2013 9:59:21 PM] Philip Walker: okay, i will be waiting for you okay... i hope you won't keep me waiting..
[6/17/2013 9:59:39 PM] Philip Walker: i want to tell you something but i don't know how you gonna take it
[6/17/2013 10:00:14 PM] Philip Walker: please i don't want you to tell your friends about us yet or anybody ok
[6/17/2013 10:00:28 PM] Philip Walker: you can tell them about us later but not now ok... :thinking:
[6/18/2013 11:29:13 PM] Philip Walker: you have to tell me the exact time you can come online ok :dumb:
[6/18/2013 11:29:43 PM] me.: I can't always tell you the exact time, I have a life besides skype

Pictures are already posted here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Larry, mlarry264@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 am

email from topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=62919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar leads here
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

john_cater@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Dating-Cafe

jcater

54 Jahre
Wie steht es mit Ihnen? Ich hoffe, Sie sind in Ordnung und alles ist nur auf rechts bewegt. Ich bin neu auf dieser Seite, Ich habe gerade angefangen Online-Dating. . Ich wurde durch Profile Surfen und ich kam in Ihnen. Irgendwie mag ich es und wünschen uns, Sie mehr wissen. Ich bin hier auf der Suche nach einer Frau, um mein ganzes Leben mit ihm verbringen. Ich suche nach einer Frau, die ich vertrauen und lieben konnte, jemand Woth geben mein ganzes Herz zu suchen.
Ich möchte Sie kennen zu lernen mehr und mehr, ich, die Dinge, die Sie glücklich, so dass ich derjenige, der dich glücklich machen, wenn du traurig bist sein macht wissen wollen .. hoffe, von Ihnen zu lesen soon.this ist meine private mail Adresse, und mehr als glücklich, wenn Sie mich kontaktieren können und teilen unsere Erfahrung zusammen ... (john_cater@live.com) ich werde mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie senden können mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse, damit kann Ihnen einige Bilder von mir Sie .... Können Sie sprechen ein wenig Englisch? bin auch auf skype lieber .... du kannst mich mit meiner Adresse zu fügen ... es wird mir eine Ehre sein, von Ihnen zu hören ... kann nicht warten.Johnson

neue mail:

johnson cater <john_cater@live.com>

=>
jcater

54 years
How about you? I hope you are fine and everything is moved only to the right. I am new to this site, I just started online dating. . I was browsing through profiles and I came across you. I kind of like it and want us to know more. I am looking for a woman to spend my life with him. I am looking for a woman who I could trust and love someone woth looking to give my whole heart.
I want to get to know you more and more, I do the things you want to know happy, so I make the one who make you happy when you're sad to be .. hope to read from you soon.this is my private email address, and more than happy if you can contact me and share our experience together ... (john_cater@live.com) I will be very happy if you can send me your email address so you can take some pictures of me you .... Can you speak a little English? 'm on skype prefer .... you can add me to my address ... it will be an honor to hear from you ... can not warten.Johnson
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Carl; <gendavbert@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Username: gendavbert

Email: gendavbert@hotmail.com

User IP 41.66.225.236

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
David Carl

About me
Easy self-esteemed. Down to heart. calm, caring, honest God fearing

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Washington

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Military

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

gypsy50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gypsy50 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi I have been talking to this guy for nearly a year now & I had no idea that he was a scammer until I received an email from Romance Scam,, The reason why I didn't think he was a scammer is 'cause he has been Skypeing me often & I have seen his face & he has called me many times I have a few numbers for him. I meet him on a dating site called BE2..He's never asked for money from me until a few weeks ago in regards of a package that he said he is sending to me with important documents in it & that im suppose to keep it safe for him till he comes home to me.. This is his first email to me..

Hi Dear, How are you doing ? hope good and sound ? A friend of mine got me started on BE2 platform as a way of finding the woman of my life since my work nature kept me extremely busy. I'm serving the British Army ranked Major General Christopher Nayden born 15 Th April 1963 I got Educated at Wrekin College, I was commissioned into the Green Howards from Sandhurst in 1985 when I was 23 years, served with the 1 St Battalion in Hong Kong, Germany and Libya, after working in the Ministry of Defence, returned to the Battalion as a company commander, serving in currently in Kabul, Afghanistan. I'm passionate about making a difference. I believe that everyone has a responsibility to give back to their community and those that benefit more from it have a greater obligation.

I have been in the army for many years, planning to resign and I thought it was wise starting to get a date for marriage and a friend suggested I try this platform that's why am on here. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. My son's name Matthew and he is studying foreign languages and information technology. He is a good and intelligent boy and I take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective. I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm a widower and my peers are pretty much all married with children. I'm an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another just to keep fit, everything from Adventure racing to Wiffle ball! These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights. Someday I’ll move back home to be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do.

I'm not in a hurry to find the love of my life, but I don't want to wait for months or more years because life is too short to spend it alone. The passion, beauty and excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful. What I want is to find one that is right for me and understand what bothers me most in this life and what is inside it and how you feel, I want to meet one that is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time, a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be a wife and believes in the sanctity of marriage, who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her man. Who is willing to try new things? I’ll like to know more about you, I'm hoping to read from you soon, I want to know all about you and what you do for work.

MG. Christopher Terry Nayden

{British Army Major General}

British Army ISAF

Kabul

mod.nayden@hotmail.co.uk

http://www.army.mod.uk/privacy-policy.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PHONE NUMBER AND OTHER INFO

he told me that his ( so called son ) matthew wanted to meet me aswell & if I would mind if matthew emailed me, This is the email that (MATTHEW) emailed me on, matthew.nayden@yahoo.co.uk.. He told me that his name was Christopher terry nayden. I have several phone numbers for him, He mostly called me on one particulier number & that is +233547015323 he called me using this number 33 times over time. & the other numbers he has used to call me from are, +233542820848 he called me from that number 16 times,, +447754025913 he called me from this number 21 times he told me that if I was to txt or call him this is the one to call or txt on but not the other numbers that I have, 447928920017 he called me from this number 14 times,,

Plus I have a few numbers that the so called diplomat called me from,, +233245355354 the diplomat called me from this number 5 times,, +233542966060 he called me from this number just the one time, +233545821303 & he called me from this number just the one time aswell.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 pm

welcome to RS Gypsy50 :) thanks for the post

would you please post his email ID that he used to contact you? and why did you quote Anne007 post ? did he give you same information like in Anne post ? btw I sent you PM, you can check and replay there. ;)

bout cam show via skype, it can be faked. ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Wayne Brown, waynebrown331@yahoo.com

zorpia
Username: WayneBrown0104
Wayne
50, Male, Rittiman, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s): Anchorage Alaska

About me:
I am an easy going, affectionate, sensual guy who enjoys life and the humor it brings. I love laughter, I love to see women smile and there is nothing that adds beauty to a woman than a smile, it's like a medicine to me! I Love and Respect Women and treat them like I want to be treated. I love women who are beautiful inside and out, not pretentious, down to earth and not afraid to ask for what she wants and Smiles.

I'm looking for:
I am looking for someone who is willing to offer herself as much as she would like given. Who is willing to take what we have and build from it. Not necessarily financially but, someone who can offer conversation and mental stimulation. A tender lover. She doesn't have to be perfect, she simply needs to be led by God. Then, She will have the tools to be sensitive in understanding what I go through as a man but, strong enough to keep me grounded. Someone who is worthy of me and me of her.

Language: English, Dutch

Places I've Traveled To: Eurpe, Asia, Middle East

won't post his pic 101 times, lol

Hello I stopped at your profile,and its been a priviledge to be of the same matches on here,i am here for a serious relationship and i don't mine traveling Billions of mile just to find that special one for me.You look innocent and younger than you age....i would really like to know you better.i dont come here often,whats your email address so i can contact you,mine is waynebrown331@yahoo.com
Am hoping to get your reply soon....Wayne

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Dating-Cafe

carter_2312

53 Jahre
L-10-, 276 km* entfernt
Figur: 75 cm, 175 kg
Haare: Blau
Aktualität: Online
Johnson Carter <johnson_m3@hotmail.com>

Kein Profiltext vorhanden

Email an mich:

Hallo
06.07.2013 um 16:02 Uhr

Papierkorb
Hallo,

Wie geht es dir? Habe ich durch Ihr Profil gegangen und ich werde gerne mehr über Sie wissen. Mein Name ist Johnson. Ich bin jemand, der Kunst, den Besuch der Theater und Galerien liebt, sehen eine außerhalb der Produktion, Besuch von Museen und NT Eigenschaften. Ich liebe gutes Essen, Kochen für Familie und Freunde und Essengehen in Restaurants., Gartenarbeit und Lesen eines guten book.I suche jemanden, der genießt auch einige dieser Dinge, jemand, der ein Profi ist und genießt die Herausforderungen ihres suchen Job, sondern auch weiß, wie man abschalten und schätzt die einfachen Spaziergang im Park oder Picknick am Fluss.
Vor allem bin ich für jemanden, der ehrlich, liebevoll, freundlich und rücksichtsvoll ist auf der Suche. Ich bin sehr romantisch und würde gerne meine besondere Frau, romantisch zu sein, Bitte sagen Sie mir etwas über sich selbst .. Hier ist meine E-Mail-Adresse (johnson_m3@hotmail.com)

Grüße

Johnson

email an mich:
Liebe ...

Es war wirklich schön die Chance erhalten, mit Ihnen zu kommunizieren, und ich wünsche uns, um die Kommunikation fortzusetzen, um mehr über uns wissen und entdecken viel über uns ... Ich verlor meine Eltern im Alter von 12 bei einem Flugzeugabsturz . Also ich habe keine Familie erwarten mein Sohn. Vielen Dank für Ihre Kontaktdaten und sorry wegen Sicherheitsgründen werden wir nicht zulassen, um Anrufe zu tätigen, halten Geld, und noch nie das Internet nutzen, sondern auch, weil ich Personal Trainer Sergeant I den Zugriff auf das Internet nutzen, bekommen ..

Ich bin liebevoll, liebe Kuscheln, Küssen, Händchenhalten. Ich bin sehr romantisch und gerne romanced, werden verwöhnt und behandelt wie ein ganz besonderer Mensch. Ich bin nur eine Person bewundern auf der Suche nach der wahren Bedeutung der Liebe. Ich bin süß, fürsorglich, verständnisvoll, geduldig, bescheiden, Ich liebe Menschen, wer ich bin verantwortlich bin reich an guten Geist und bereit sind, die wahre Bedeutung der Liebe an die richtige Person zu teilen akzeptieren. Ich liebe das Gefühl sicher und sicher zu sein, dass ich vertrauen kann und vertrauenswürdig. Ich liebe Kameradschaft, die für mit dem eigenen Raum als auch ermöglicht. Ich liebe es, Interessen zu teilen, aber auch einige meiner eigenen.

Ich bin Johnson Carter nach Name eines Military Staff Truppe Trainer und Mitglied des Militärs Nacht Patrouille Team, ist mein Rang WO4.

Meine militärische Ausbildung beinhaltet die United States Military Academy (USMA) atWest Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infanterie Offizier Grund-und Aufbaukurse, Armed Forces Staff College, und ein US Army War College Senior Fellowship an der Hoover Institution, Michigan University.

Stand jetzt habe ich auf einem nationalen Zuordnung zu Irak bin und die Dinge hier sind ein bisschen Ruhe jetzt .... Ich habe hier für fast 9 Monaten gewesen ... Ich meine Freizeit, um für die Liebe meines Lebens zu suchen, weil ich herausfand, dass ich in letzter Zeit wieder zu lieben müssen ... Ich möchte lieben und geliebt zu werden. Ich möchte wieder beruhigen. Ich war ein einsamer seit Jahren ... Ich habe auch in diesem Dienst in den letzten 27 Jahren und jetzt freue ich mich auf den Ruhestand. Ich habe nur einen Monat für meinen Ruhestand verlassen.

Ich habe einen Sohn (Sam, 14 Jahre), die die Welt bedeuten, zu mir und haben mein Fokus gewesen, seit ich seine Mutter verloren ... Sam ist Boarding school student Schule in Amerika jetzt. Ich suche nicht einen Ersatz Mutter für meinen Sohn ... Vielmehr suche ich eine erstaunliche Frau, die nur akzeptiert wird meine Beziehung zu meinem Sohn, aber nicht durch oder eifersüchtig auf diese Beziehung und wer kann nahtlos verschmelzen in unsere Familie Einheit bedroht fühlen ...

Ich brauche nicht zu hetzen ... Ich werde Ihnen sagen, etwas über mich selbst ...... Ich bin so ziemlich eine vertrauensvolle Person zum größten Teil jedoch. Ich habe festgestellt, mich Leute, dass Missbrauch und haben einen Narren aus mir .. Ich glaube, jeder Mensch verdient ihre eigene Chance und urteile nicht jemand ... In der Tat habe ich einen offenen Geist mit jeder mindestens so viel wie ein menschliches Wesen zu halten versuchen ... Ich glaube, in der Romantik! Ich liebe Romantik und romantisch ist ... Ich genieße meine Frau verwöhnen (wenn ich eine, die ist zu haben) ...

Am will eine Frau, die bereit sind, meinen Sohn als ihren eigenen Sohn, Sorge für ihn auch lieben ihn, als sie mich wird Liebe zu akzeptieren. Ich will eine Frau, die immer da sein wird für mich, ob in schlechten oder guten Zeiten zu erfüllen. Bin für jemanden, der mein Leben teilen wird suchen und auch verstehen, was leicht ... Ich bin leicht geht, einfach, mit einem großen Herzen, ist respektvoll, romantisch, sehr aktiver Mann etc. Mein Herz ist immer glücklich, wenn wahrheitsgemäß sagen kann, dass durch die Gnade Gottes habe ich einen anderen Freund heute. Ich bin geistig und nicht wirklich religiös.

Ich bin bereit, vorausgesetzt, dass die Beziehung in eine langfristige / ernsthafte Richtung bewegt verlagern .. Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, in bopping around "versuchen Frauen aus" auf eine ernstere Seite, bin ich nicht über Sex mit irgendwem ... Ich muss Gefühle für die Person haben und sie für mich ... Es muss so tief gesät werden vertrauen können, bevor es auf die sexuelle Phase bewegen würde ... Es gibt einfach zu viele Krankheiten hier und um ehrlich zu sein. Ich habe gesehen, was sie können, um ein Leben zu tun, wenn man nicht aufpasst sexuell sind ... Ich würde nicht wollen, dass ich für alle, oder wissen, kümmern uns um ... Versteh mich nicht falsch aber, wenn die Beziehung waren zu dieser Phase erhalten . Ich bin völlig in erfreulich meine Frau ... KOMPLETT!

Die Realität ist, dass ich wirklich tun wollen eine dauerhafte Beziehung ... Damit dies geschehen kann, wir sollten kommen Wasserträger sein, emotional, intellektuell, sozial, geistig, körperlich (rufen Sie mich flach, aber sieht nicht Angelegenheit) und sexuell .. Selbst mit all diesen Liebe muss vorhanden sein, und es muss, dass überhaupt schwer "Funken ..." Im Grunde suche ich die sprichwörtliche "Total Package ..." Anstatt "Setzen" für jemand, den ich gerne mit sein könnte, ich suche jemanden, den ich mir nicht vorstellen kann leben ohne (a feine, aber wichtige Unterscheidung) für ein ganzes Leben zusammen mit Leidenschaft (sowohl innerhalb als auch außerhalb des Schlafzimmers) Intensität und Glückseligkeit gefüllt ..

Ich habe einen großen Sinn für Humor Menschen glücklich zu machen die ganze Zeit. Wenn mein Partner ist glücklich bin auch glücklich, und ich sorgen dafür, dass unsere kleine Familie wird von Liebe und Glück befull. Es ist nicht ganz leicht, eine alleinerziehende Mutter aber als Alleinerziehende gibt eine Menge Lebenserfahrung in vielen Dingen. Ich möchte eine Frau, die immer da sein wird für mich und meinen Sohn, eine Frau, die ich vertrauen kann und liebe, Eine Frau, die immer da sein wird für mich zu treffen. Meine Träume ist es, diese spezielle Frau und für sie zu treffen, die mir nicht, wer ich bin, aber wie wird sie, wenn sie mit mir ist zu akzeptieren.

Ich habe einen großen Sinn für Humor und kann austeilen, ein trauriger Tag angenehmer machen. Ehrlich gesagt, ich habe alles, was es braucht, um ein Mann zu sein, ich weiß nicht wirklich brauchen, etwas von meinem Partner. Vielleicht in Bezug auf Umstände es könnte irgendeine Art von Hilfe voneinander und hilft, die Dinge richtig. Es ist gar nicht so einfach, dass Treffen rechtmäßigen Frau mit all den Qualitäten, die ich träume weg bin, habe ich Freunde und Familie lieben ... Ich bin ein sehr aufrichtiger Mensch, der leicht lacht, liebt es zu necken und geneckt und wer kommuniziert offen und ehrlich .

Ich glaube, in Ehre, Sitten, Ethik und Behandlung von Menschen mit Respekt und Blick für die gleichen Qualitäten in meine Freunde. Ich habe auch eine ruhige Seite und bin ganz zufrieden zu Hause bleiben vor allem, wenn ich jemanden zum Kuscheln mit haben. Ich bin stolz darauf unabhängig sowohl emotional als auch finanziell. Ich habe den Punkt, wo ich für jemanden, der offen für eine neue Freundschaft und vielleicht sogar einer festen Beziehung suche ist erreicht.

Lieber Ich hoffe, dass ich Sie nicht langweilen mit all diesen Informationen ... ich weiß, was ich will ... Ich habe nicht für den letzten 9 Jahren seit dem Tod meiner geliebten Frau heute, weil ich sicherstellen wollte, dass ich finden Sie eine gute Frau, und was will ich im Leben mit ihr zu haben.

Hoffentlich habe ich Sie zu einem gewissen Grad fasziniert ... Bitte zögern Sie nicht mich fragen, was Sie wollen über mich wissen, und ich werde mehr als glücklich, Sie zu beantworten ... Sagen Sie mir, ein wenig mehr über Sie und was Sie suchen ... Ich hoffe, wieder zu lesen, bald von Ihnen .... Take Care ....

Nun, ich lasse Sie jetzt gehen.

Johnson

=>
carter_2312

53 years
L-10, 276 km * from
Figure: 75 cm, 175 kg
Hair: Blue
Actuality: Online
Johnson Carter <johnson_m3@hotmail.com>

No profile text available

Email me at:

Hello
06.07.2013 at 16:02 clock

Trash
Hello,

How are you? I have gone through your profile and i will like to know more about you. My name is Johnson. I am someone who art, loves visiting the theaters and galleries to see a non-production, visiting museums and NT properties. I love good food, cooking for family and friends and eating at restaurants., Gardening and reading a good book.I am looking for someone who also enjoys some of these things, someone who is a pro and enjoys the challenges of their job search, but also knows how to unwind and appreciate the simple walk in the park or a picnic by the river.
Above all, I am looking for someone who is honest, loving, kind and considerate looking. I am very romantic and would like my special woman to be romantic, please tell me something about yourself .. Here is my email address (johnson_m3@hotmail.com)

Greetings

Johnson

email me:
Love ...

It was really nice to get the chance to communicate with you, and I wish us to continue the communication in order to know more about us and discover a lot about us ... I lost my parents at the age of 12 in a plane crash. So I have no family expect my son. Thank you for your contact details and sorry for security reasons, we will not allow to make calls, keeping money, and never use the Internet, but also because I I use Personal Trainer Sergeant access to the Internet get ..

I am affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I am very romantic and love to be romanced, to be pampered and treated like a very special person. I am only one person admire in search of the true meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who I am responsible'm full of good spirit and are willing to accept the true meaning of love to share to the right person. I love the feeling of being safe and secure, that I can trust and be trusted. I love camaraderie that also allows for the own space as well. I love to share interests, but also some of my own.

I am Johnson Carter patrol to name a Military Staff troop trainer and member of the military night team is my rank WO4.

My military education includes the United States Military Academy (USMA) atWest Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.

Stand now I'm on a national assignment to Iraq and things are a bit quiet here now .... I've been here for almost 9 months ... I my free time to search for the love of my life, because I found out that I need to love again lately ... I want to love and be loved. I want to calm down. I was a lonely years ... I also have this service over the last 27 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I left just a month for my retirement.

I have a son Sam (14 years), mean the world to me and have been my focus since I lost his mother ... Sam's boarding school student school in America now. I do not seek a surrogate mother for my son ... Rather, I am looking for an amazing woman who is only accepted my relationship with my son, but not by or jealous of this relationship and who can seamlessly blend into our family unit feel threatened ...

I do not need to rush ... I'll tell you something about myself ...... I'm pretty much a trusting person but for the most part. I've found my people that abuse and have a fool out of me .. I believe that every person deserves their own chance and do not judge anyone ... In fact, I try to keep at least as much as a human being with an open mind every ... I believe in romance! I love romance and being romantic ... I enjoy pampering my wife (when I have one that is) ...

On want a woman who are willing to my son as her own son, caring for him and love him, as it is to accept me love. I want a woman who will always be there for me, whether to meet in bad or good times. 'm Looking for someone who will share my life and also understand what easy ... I am easy going, simple, with a big heart, is respectful, romantic, very active man, etc. My heart is always happy when truthfully can say that by the grace of God I have another friend today. I'm not really religious and spiritually.

I'm ready, provided that shift the relationship in a long term / serious moves towards .. I'm not interested in bopping around "women try out" on a more serious side, I'm not having sex with anyone ... I have to have feelings for the person and for me it ... It can be reasonably be sown so deep before it would move to the sexual phase ... There are just too many diseases here and to be honest. I've seen what they can do to a life if you are not careful are sexually ... I would not want that for all I know, or care about ... Do not get me wrong but if the relationship were obtained at this stage. I am totally into pleasing my wife ... COMPLETE!

The reality is that I really want to do a long term relationship ... For this to happen, we should be coming Sociable, emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow, but does not matter) and sexually .. Even with all this love must exist and it must be that ever elusive "spark ..." Basically I am looking for the proverbial "Total Package ..." Instead of "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I am looking for someone that I can not imagine my life (a subtle but important distinction) without a life with passion (both inside and outside the bedroom) intensity and bliss filled ..

I have a great sense of humor to make people happy all the time. If my partner is happy'm also happy, and I make sure that our little family is about love and happiness befull. It is not easy, but a single mother as a single parent is a lot of life experience in many things. I want to meet a woman who will always be there for me and my son, a woman who I can trust and love, a woman who will always be there for me. My dream is to meet that special woman and for them, I do not know who I am, but how is it when she is with me to accept.

I have a great sense of humor and can dish out, make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly, I have everything it takes to be a man, I do not really need anything from my partner. Perhaps reference to the circumstances, there could be some kind of help each other and help to make things right. It's not so simple that meeting rightful woman with all the qualities that I'm dreaming away, I have dear friends and family ... I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

I believe in honor, morals, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite happy to stay at home, especially if I have someone to cuddle with. I am proud independent both emotionally and financially. I got the point where I reached for someone who is open search for a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.

Dear I hope that I will not bore you with all this information ... I know what I want ... I have not for the last 9 years since the death of my beloved wife today because I wanted to make sure I find a good woman, and what I want to do in life with her.

I hope I have intrigued you to a certain extent ... Please feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me, and I'll be more than happy to answer you ... Tell me a little more about you and what you are looking for ... I hope to read back from you soon .... Take Care ....

Well, I'll let you go now.

Johnson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Bush, daniel_bush444@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:36 am

netlog
daniel_bush444
online male - 54 years, New York City, United States

Hello...Hope you are okay...Really enjoyed reading your profile and would like to keep in touch with you and get to know you better...I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality...Can we chat on either MSN Yahoo Or Gmail? think it'd be much more easier on there
What do you think?
Regards
Daniel
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Bill, williamcareone2013@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p326280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

person.com
USER ID: 5587322
Nickname: careone2011

careone2011@hotmail.com

netlog.com/william1957
william1957
male - 54 years, Ghana :twisted:
badoo
William 52, New York, NY
I'm a fun , loving , caring and honest person. I am who i am and proud to be who I am , what I am. I'm not the best, but neither the Least.. I don't judge and don't like to be judge. I have lots of friends. and keep making new Friends... I believe in laughter, honesty in my life I love to read and write, love the rain love to cook. the best thing is my family.. And God .. I'm a shy timid person. … that's …
Interested in
Like cookouts, dancing, movies, reading, poetry, beaches, most of all hanging with my family. like to spend time with my kids iam always meeting new friends. love the outdoors, but also love to be indoors in my cozy place. love all kinds of music

I am Major General William Bill, a dual citizen (American and British). I was born and raised in Scotland United Kingdom but we later moved to New York, USA when I was years 12 old. My mum was a British and Dad American.

The Major General is a rank (title) I achieve in the Military. I am working with the US Army as soldier – I am presently in Libya on peace keeping mission

careone2011@hotmail.com
okay then add me on yahoo too
williamcareone2013@yahoo.co.uk

Received: from [197.251.140.93] GHANA :twisted:
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 08:05:11 +0100 (BST)
From: William Williamcareone <williamcareone2013@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello.
Let me tell you little about myself.I am Major General William Bill, a dual citizen (American and British).I have been into 2 relationships. My first relationship lasted 3 years and my last relationship lasted 11 years. In spite of that, I haven't been married before.All the same, am happy, strong now and ready to open a new chapter in my life with a caring, understanding, loyal, sincerely, kind and down to the earth woman. I am looking forward to meet a woman who is serious in life and need a serious relationship. I need someone I can cuddle around me, make her feel like a woman and spoil her with love and queen-like treatment….loll…Hope hear from you very soon..
Your New Friend
William

sent the usual SM pics
Napoleon Bonaparte

Alice456
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Peterson, jimpet09@gmail.com

Postby Alice456 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:32 pm

scammer uses pictures of Stephen Murphy/

Vom 23.06.13 bis 11.07.13 hatte ich schriftlichen und Video Kontakt mit einem Mann namens James Peterson
Er kontaktierte mich kurz nachdem ich mich bei friendscout 24 registriert hatte über den Chat.
Bis auf kleine Abweichungen war es genau der gleiche Brief wie bei Millefleur. Die EMail-Adresse war auch ähnlich:
bei Ihr jamespet010@outlook.com, bei mir jimpet09@gmail.com. Auch die Kontaktaufnahme liegt sehr zeitnah.
Die Fotos brauche ich auch nicht zu veröffentlichen, da identisch.
Bitte um Geld erst am 10.07.13. Der Sohn Bernard wäre mit einem Schulprojekt in Ghana und bekäme sein Gepäck nicht aus dem Hafen. Der "Sohn" sprach mich in seiner ersten email übrigens gleich mit Mum an, woraus in folgenden "Bittebitte mails" schnell Mummy wurde! Auf meine Fragen warum Bernard für sein Gepäck bezahlen müßte, kamen nur ausweichende Antworten. Es wurden 700 § benötigt. Ich sagte ihm, ich wüßte nicht, ob ich mein Konto soweit überziehen könnte. Er sagte, dann sende soviel wie möglich ist. Der Lehrer von Bernard , ein Bertram Richard Ablysir würde das Geld in Accra abholen. Über skype bekam ich die Daten.
Da ich keine Ahnung von Westernunion Geldtransfer hatte, erklärte er es mir. Und ich soll mich beeilen, sein Sohn wartet.Ich ging zum Postbankschalter und wies 700 Euro an. Die Dame dort hatte vorher noch nie einen Westernunion-Geldtransfer getätigt, Im Nachhinein zu meinem Glück! Das Geld wurde in Accra nicht ausgezahlt, weil wichtige Daten fehlten!
"James" drängte mich "du mußt unserem Sohn helfen !!!!" und warum zahlt Western union nicht. Ich sollte ihm über meine Webcam das Formular zeigen, was ich auch tat. War nur eine Kopie, er konnte nichts erkennen. In der Zwischenzeit
fand meine Tochter heraus, dass ich es mit einem Scammer zu tun hatte. Das war ein SCHOCK!
Nun drehten wir den Spieß um und ließen die Bande zappeln. Westernunion müßte eine Kopie der ID Karte mit Foto von Mr. Ablysir zum Abgleichen haben. An den Zeitabständen bis eine Reaktion der Gegenseite kam, merkten wir, dass die Dreckskerle am rotieren waren! Dann schickten sie uns tatsächlich per Smartphone ein Foto der ID-Card. Wir leugneten etwas bekommen zu haben. Funkstille. Nach einer Weile schickten sie es per jpeg auf den PC.Ich gab nun vor, mit dem Foto nochmal ins Westernunion Büro zu fahren und mein Bestes zu geben!! Jetzt 45 Minuten Funkstille von uns. Zappeln lassen! OK. Bin wieder da,darling, aber leider waren auf der ID-Card nicht alle Daten zu erkennen, weil mit kleinem Smartphone abgelichtet. Sorry sweetheart, aber das Geld wurde wieder an mich ausgezahlt. Wenn auf der anderen Seite Ratlosigkeit herrschte sagt "James " immer es wäre Emergency und er müßte mal ganz schnell weg, käme aber bald wieder. Er kam mit einer neuen Idee. Zahle das Geld bei Moneygram
ein. Ich sagte ihm, dass es dasselbe Büro wie Westernunion sei und das Nächste wäre in Hamburg, zu weit, um mit meinem Scooter dahin zu fahren. Emergency! Dann: sende das Geld an eine Freundin von mir in die USA. Ich fragte ihn, warum die Freundin es nicht selbst nach Ghana schickt. Emergency! Dann: sie ist arbeitslos, hat kein Geld...
Schließlich hab ich ihn mit seinen eigenen Waffen geschlagen. Ich sagte: Schatz, du hast mir doch immer gesagt, ich dürfte keinem Menschen trauen, nicht mal meinen besten Freunden. Er: I understand.
An der Stelle brach ich ab. Alle Briefe, Bilder usw. lud ich auf einen Stick. Hab alles gelöscht und alle Zugänge geblockt. Emergency, ihr dreckigen Hunde! Mein Geld habt ihr nicht gekriegt, halleluja!
Aber süß war "ER" schon!

Bin auch zur Polizei gegangen

PS: Die Videos waren geschickte Fakes
Last edited by Myra on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed subject line

Return to “Military scams”