It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re:James Peterson, jamespet010@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:52 pm

gogole translates it this way ... :)
I was in contact with a man named James Peterson
He contacted me shortly after I had registered with friend scout 24 chat.
Except for small deviations, it was exactly the same letter as in Mille Fleur. The email address was also similar:
in your jamespet010@outlook.com, with me jimpet09@gmail.com. Also, the contact is very timely.
The photos I need not to publish, as identical.
Request for money only at 10:07:13.
Bernard was the son of a school project in Ghana and would get his luggage not from the harbor. The "son" spoke to me in his first email the same way with Mum on, quickly became Mummy resulting in the following "Please Please mails"! To my questions why Bernard would have to pay for their luggage, were only evasive answers. There were 700 § needed. I told him I do not know if I could put on my account ready. He said, then send as much as possible. The teacher of Bernard, a Bertram Richard Ablysir would pick up the money in Accra. Over skype I got the data.
Since I had no idea about Western Union money transfer, he explained it to me. And I should hasten his son wartet.Ich went to the post office bank counter and ordered 700 euro. The lady there had never made a Western Union Money Transfer, In retrospect to my happiness! The money was not paid in Accra, because important data were missing!
"James" pushed me "you have to help our son!" and why does not pay Western Union. I should show him on my webcam the form, which I did. Was only one copy, he could see nothing. In the interim
my daughter found out that I was dealing with a scammer. It was a BLAST!
Now we turned the tables and let the gang fidget. Western Union would have a copy of the ID card with photo of Mr. Ablysir have to equalize. At the time intervals until a response was the opposite side, we realized that the bastards were rotated on! Then they sent us a smartphone actually a photo of the ID card. We deny to have received something. Radio silence. After a while they sent it via jpeg PC.Ich were now on the front, with the photo again to go to the Western Union office and do my best! Now 45 minutes of radio silence us. Leave you hangin! OK. 'm Back, darling, but unfortunately all of the data could not be seen because photographed with a small smartphone on the ID Card. Sorry sweetheart, but the money was paid back to me. If there was perplexity on the other side says "James" always it would be emergency and he would sometimes quite quickly away, but would be back soon. He came up with a new idea. Pay the money at MoneyGram.
I told him that it was the same as Western Union office and the next would be in Hamburg to far to drive my scooter there. Emergency! Then, send the money to a friend of mine in the United States. I asked him why the friend did not send themselves to Ghana. Emergency! Then: she is unemployed, has no money ...
Finally, I beat him at his own game. I said, honey, you've always told me I could trust no one, not even my best friends. He: I understand.
At this point I broke off. All letters, pictures, etc. I loaded on a stick. 've Deleted everything and blocked all access. Emergency, you dirty dog! My money you have not got, hallelujah!
But was sweet "he" was admittedly !

Re:James Peterson, jamespet010@outlook.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby Mirjam » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: danielwest6040@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

My name is Daniel West,I was born on the 9th of July,1960...Am from Miami Florida,I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991 :twisted: . The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam ,I had a pretty bad experience. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant S.S.G and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul,The capital of Afghanistan I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan. My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2004. My mission ended in 2008. Went back to the States, I found out that my wife betrayed my love by going in for another man. :cry: She cost me a lost :-o .

She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 15years. : I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with.Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful as well.I will be home in less than 2 months time,i lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack,i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad every time i think about it.Am actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home,it reminds me of my past.. I dont use to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. There is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above the smile itself......... I loved my ex wife with all my heart, she was the deepest happiness in a life time and think she will be the one I can come home and lay my heard on.The one I always thought or think by sharing all point of view with.while thinking of her and thought she is the brighter side of my life. I did all I could in support to her needs and given a helping hand for her to grub a job, and support the family as well. In times like holiday and spending time with each other. spending much time with her as much as I could..but all the same its over now, all though am hurtled,i have gotten over it now and moving on in life with determination to hit my goals again...

Please send me more about your self and pics as well... :disagree: please try and create account on yahoo where we can chat instant chat,get to know more about each and also to share more pics as well. :disagree: ..
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian Hart, brianhart62@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 pm

badoo
Brian 56, New York, NY
About me
I Like going to Beach, swim, Dance, Write Poem, Dinner, Hanging around with Friends and going to church as well.. I am a loving, kind, romantic, passionate, funny, joyful, fun, person. Looking for the same in my woman. I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor.
Interested in
I am looking for some one who honest, caring, lovely truthful, trustful, some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing.

I have one Son and a daughter but i lost her with my wife in an Accident..My son is 15yrs old and called ,Jeffrey....He was the only product I have now..He is now my life and i don't know what i would do without him.What work do you do for your living..?
I have been a widow for 8 years and have not done dating ever since. I believe that we have a lot in common. I have just registered on this dating site, and you are the first person I'm depreciation of this website and for that reason I'm this all my attention and I wish the best of this..
I work in the U.S. Army.a commander in the Civil Engineering team and a member of the military night patrol team, my rank is commander in the Civil Engineering Team .. Name of the base in syria. White horse camp and the name of the U.S. base in Delaware Is DROVERT BASE CAMP...
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 pm

with the known pics on match.com

markmclean199@yahoo.com
currently in Syria :lol:

Lolah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lolah » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am

Hi I have been talking to“Edwin Corbett” for nearly 3 month , yhe history is ver similar to Gipsy50 and anne007, I guess we are talkimg about the same Scammer… I also met him on a dating site called BE2.
Similary, he asked me for money to send me the suitcase with her belongs to be safe with me, because “he was leaving for the late mission to one the worst & dangerous region of Afghanistas”. I didn’t send the money, because the “courier company”he indicated, it was a fake, I checked it

Below, any letters and chats from him & pics

Ed2014 (edwincorbett1@hotmail.com)

Índice-be2 121
Cidade Florianópolis
Idade 55
Profissão Law Enforcement
Formação: Mestrado
Idioma Inglês
Altura: 174 cm

Edwin
For xxxxx
05/08/13
Hello xxxxx, Thank you for your message. I really appreciate the fact that you wrote to me. Hope you are well and have a beautiful day. Well, I'm just returning from a meeting, so I decided to use the time I have to write to you. Well, I'm doing very well and very happy that you gave me your e-mail on dating site Be2. I'm not sure exactly where to start. Looks like I'm doing my resume lol.

I am 55 years old and I have been widowed for 9 years. I am a newly registered member on dating site Be2 and you're the first person I'm writing off this site and for that I am given this my full attention and I wish you the best of it. I am a widower, has a daughter and has a dog. My daughter is "EMILY" and she's 12, she is a child so smart and my dog is also called "ORANGE" - he is a shepherd and is 14 years old, we all have so much fun together as a family loving - he is very friendly and social, and Emily and has helped me to be more as well.

I am a down to earth, easygoing man, sensitive and strong that is adventurous, articulate, athletic, attractive and very affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diverse interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you will find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely romantic and give and desire in the same woman I'm looking for. I am very happy to have a wonderful career, working with good friends and my daughter.

Well, I work for the British government, as a law enforcement agent cross country and I have been serving in the Army during the last 30 years. I am a Major General and I am working in senior management of the legal forces stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission. Well, with dual citizenship (British-Brazilian). I was born in Brazil (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina) many years ago by a nurse Brazilian mother and British father. I grew up in waterlooville in Hampshire, London. I've been in Afghanistan for the past 2 years and 3 months, my mission will end in two months and I'll be getting an early retirement, so I decided to join the dating site looking for a positive woman with an open heart that values honesty , integrity and sincerity, qualities which also can offer in return. I work hard to integrate social consciousness and spirituality in my life. I laugh easily and often myself, for occasional absurdities of life and appreciate the opportunity to be alive at this incredible moment. I actually have a natural love for nature, children and animals.

I am a divisional commander of up to 2,250 soldiers and officers. My job is to take care of the paper works and radioing other units on any new development on our mission here in Afghanistan and problem analysis, I used the Base in Iraq. I am the first person to set leg on the battlefield when we are flying to another battlefield to control any activities going on there. My platoon also takes care of the C6 machine guns that I have to account for where the distributions amour is made to the soldiers in my platoon. I am also a staff C6 (Communications and Signal Employees).

I believe that beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody and also the distance is not the problem, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one can not think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too. I'm looking for friendship at this point that maybe can turn into something more profound and lasting in time. Well, I'll finish up here and I would like to read from you soon to get to know him better because communication here is very slow. I'm looking forward to see some pictures of you.

Take care and have a blessed night.
Your new Acquaintance, Edwin.

Edwin
For xxxxx
05/09/13
Good morning my dear xxxx

Thanks for your wonderful email telling me a little about yourself. I am very happy that I had a connection with you on the dating site because it was my first time. I believe it was fate that brought us together there. I believe this will get you very far when we give each other a lot of concentration. We have a lot in common. Well, as I said in my first email to you, I am a Major General and I am working in senior management of the legal forces stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission. I'm retiring from the army in a month and a few weeks. You asked about my daughter Emily, she is actually in a boarding school in LONDON. Well, sometimes life hits you in the right spot and there's nothing you can do about it, all you have to do is accept it as it comes and continue to live, because life goes on. Well, actually I also lost my parents in an accident long ago. I have no brothers and sisters. I am the only son of my parents. It's lovely to have the family in some parts of the world. Do you have any brothers or sisters and his parents are still alive, if I may ask?

I am very glad you have given me your attention and I'm getting to know more about you. Well, I'd like to tell you more about myself and what I'm looking for. I am very caring guy with attitude qualification that every woman will love, as loving, honest, understanding, great sense of humor, intelligent, God fearing, open minded and very loyal, trustworthy, successful, genuine, sincere and heart mole.

Well, I like to go to the beach whenever I'm at home with my daughter, I am open and sports minded person who loves to travel and live life to the fullest, swimming, dancing, singing, movies, animals, doors out, pop music, jazz music, films, theater, crafts, restaurant, TV / radio, cooking, keep fit sports stay at home with my beloved and also have precious moments together. And it will be when I find the right woman for my life.

Well, I am sincere and also a man of lower class. Actually the distance is not a problem for me at all, because I believe that love can be found in all directions in the world. A journey across the oceans, valleys, deserts and also obstacles to find the right woman for my life.

Well, I'm not here looking for a woman the same age as mine, but a woman who has the qualities I'm looking for. Well, it could be any age and it does not really matter. Well, I am looking for a woman who respects herself expensive and also do respect the guy (his beloved).

Well, she should be able to make a guy feel comfortable. She should be prepared to stay with me during good times and bad and also can also be helping with accommodation when your man is in need. She should be honest, simple, loving, caring and compassionate too. Well, I'm not looking for dishonesty and infidelity Well, I love my wife for who she is and also the ways that she talk to me, to my face.

Well, she should know how to handle a man when he's upset, she must be a woman who would not be shy to kiss me in public to express the kind of love she has for me. Well, I hope I would find the right path for my life in this internet.

I'm looking for a serious relationship and I want to find a serious woman to share life with someone who can care, love and make my animated world. Someone who can love and be loved. Tell me more about the kind of man you are looking for in your life too.

Well, thanks again for taking the time to send me email and I believe you will write more when you get the time.
Well, I'm waiting to hear from you soon. Have a beautiful and blessed day.
Your new friend,
Edwin.

Edwin
For xxxxx
05/18/13
My dear xxxx, I hope all is well with you and you are doing well, as I am here. I'm sorry for my late reply, I've been on a tour two days of operation in the province devastated by war serve to put surveillance, I am just coming to our home base. You have been on my mind and in my thoughts and I feel very happy to communicate with you.
I do not know what happened to me if I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is that I was tired of being alone. Then you came. I do not know why. All I know is that I felt a connection with our first ccommunication, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and started think that had a lot of common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past. We've been together for a few days now and am still interested in you and even more now. You became a part of me that I will always love. I love the way you express yourself to me and telling me about your feelings, I'll always take care of you with all my heart always and forever and I will never do anything that will hurt you or break your heart and I hope you will accept me the way I am. You brought me so much happiness. You know in your heart that there is always someone who likes, loves and love you the way you are. Hope you have a wonderful day and I also hope to hear from you soon, probably have a chat too.

De Edwin
Para xxxxx
05/30/13
Good day my special friend,

How are you doing? I hope all is well and you had a wonderful sleep . Well i just returned from a meeting and i am really exchausted but thoughts of you wouldn't let me go free without sending you an email before i get some rest . Thanks for your message , I am sorry i couldn't connect because there was a power failure out here and we just got it fixed.
My special friend , I want you to know that , In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
xxx, I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

Dear one, You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life. Hope to hear from you soon. But all the same i hope you will have fun with your family . I will be on here throughout the afternoon after my rest and i hope i will be able to chat with you.
love you, kisses.

De Edwin
Para xxxxx
06/01/13
Good day my special friend,
How are you doing? I hope all is well and you had a wonderful sleep . Well i just returned from a meeting and i am really exhausted but thoughts of you wouldn't let me go free without sending you an email before i get some rest . I am having a lovely Saturday with you in my thoughts. I do love soccer sports as well . My special friend , In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

xxx, I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

Dear one, You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life. Hope you get back soon so we chat.
love you, kisses.
Gen. Edwin.

Edwin Corbett (edwincorbett1@hotmail.com)
07/11/2013
Darling xxxxx
Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete . You are my one and only true love. That is how I know that our love is everlasting. I'm still checking through my emails. I love you so much xxxxx. Have a lovely day and i hope to hear from you soon.

Edwin.

07/10/2013
Good day my future wife xxxxxx , I hope you are doing good today ? First of all i will like you to know how bad i felt not Being able to chat with you last night. There was no internet connection and i only got to read your messages this afternoon. I like the pictures you sent to me especially the one with my name in the sand . I wish there was other ways we could communicate my love . I am really sorry about that my love , i just hope it will be stable this evening so we can spend the whole night together.

Today, I want to tell you about how much I love you and think about you: my days and nights are now brighter then anything 'cause I have my Moon on my lap. Yes, Dear, you make me feel extraordinary. I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place now. Thank you so much for your love and your care which you give me every second of my life, and thank you so much for your prayers and your love for me.

I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with a your simple honest smile.

My love , Now that you are already part of my life I thank the Almighty for blessing me with such a very wonderful creature. You have made me realize what true love is . You fired up my dry spirit and brought fresh water to my thirsty heart and soul. Your presence in my life has ignited a certain passion in me that has never been there before. Your kisses after every moment we end our chats rekindled my dull moments and lights up my day.
I must confess that in some ways I felt inadequate. My mind is questioned xxxx; I asked my self, can I match your calmness and respect? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me. Thank you for refusing dates from other men. You have proved to me your love and i will never let you go .
Oh, my love, how I wish that you are here with me. That we are not separated by distance and constraints and necessities of life. But even though we are distance apart, in my heart, soul, and mind you are always here, alive, breathing, and touching my life.
xxxxx, there's no word that can describe how much I love you since you have already conquered that whole essence of me. I will be waiting for the time will meet again and leave no space for the time we have been apart. I love you,xxxxx. In my heart you will always be. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. And, I will love you and only you as long as i live . You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too forever my future wife.

Well i just thought you should know this since you part of my life that my mission out here in Afghanistan is a complicated process of selecting fields for redundancy, of exemptions and applications and resettlement support for people affected by the wars out here. I hope you understand that. I will talk to you later and i pray this internet remains stable.
I love you forever ,

Your Edwin. FOREVER.

07/22/2013
My baby i had a successful patrol , i am very tired at the moment but thoughts of you wouldn't allow me to go free without writing to you . Thanks very much for your message and the time you spent with me yesterday. I really appreciate it and i will never ever let go of our love. I will have to get some more rest now , i will try to check back online to see if you are here. Don't forget i love you so much , you are my one and only love ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND MY LOVE.
LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Edwin.

[11/06/2013 15:25:41] Edwin Corbertt: how are you ?
xxx: I am fine and you, dear?
[11/06/2013 15:26:15] Edwin Corbertt: I am happy you are fine ,
[11/06/2013 15:26:26] Edwin Corbertt: I am ok , just that work had been hectic
xxx: I can imagine, my love... I am so sorry you are there... dangerours and stressed ....
me: am praying a lot for your safety
[11/06/2013 15:38:34] Edwin Corbertt: Thank you so much for your prayers.
[11/06/2013 15:38:49] Edwin Corbertt: That keeps me going each and everyday.
xxx: tell me more about the last happenings
[11/06/2013 16:03:56] Edwin Corbertt: i was on an intensive patrolling arresting and sending some talibans away.
xxx: very good! Did you arrested many?
[11/06/2013 16:10:18] Edwin Corbertt: Actually it was very tough , we managed to arrest 2 people and we are still investigating.
xxx: thanks.... there is a delay between our messages, is because of the connection, or are you busy with others things?
[11/06/2013 16:23:47] Edwin Corbertt: I am happy to have you in my life.
xxx: me too, dear.... each day you are more in my mind
[11/06/2013 16:25:31] Edwin Corbertt: Tell me , do you believe in love at first sight? I will rather love to have your pics than get bored with life here every minute.
xxx: Yes... now I believe, just now... because my feelings to you
[11/06/2013 16:29:03] Edwin Corbertt: Yes i can believe that can happen...if WE can fall unconditionally in love on line then why not?
[11/06/2013 16:29:50] Edwin Corbertt: my mother used to tell me about her girlfriends that fell in love with the soldiers they wrote during world war 2 and when they came home they got married and it worked.
xxx:: I thinks that's all is posible...
[11/06/2013 16:31:54] Edwin Corbertt: it happened to my parents my dad was a marine home on leave and they had a blind date fell in love and got married when he got out.
xxx: beautiful story!
[11/06/2013 16:35:44] Edwin Corbertt: There is something deep between us that time and distance can't erode. I know when I saw your profile I felt an immediate attraction. Can't say what, just something inside said I wanted to know you better and be yours forever.
xxx: This is fantastic, because I felt the same.... I was a little bite frigthened, it's not easy to understand.... sometimes I ask: Why? Is it true? I am not a teenager...but today I decided to let in God hands...
[11/06/2013 16:40:22] Edwin Corbertt: Yes i decided to let it into God's hands too and i can see everything is moving only in his own will.
[11/06/2013 16:42:29] Edwin Corbertt: I had given up on all women but something made me approached yours, I liked what you wrote and I liked profile though there was nothing on it, but something kept bringing close to your personal ad on the singles site
xxx:: there are more between the sky and the land.....
[11/06/2013 16:51:51] Edwin Corbertt: I do believe in love at first sight, ever since I met you, I was stunned. Surprisingly, I immediately fell halfway
xxx: what means "fell halfway"?
[11/06/2013 16:54:46] Edwin Corbertt: I mean i had feelings for you in the first time we started to communicate
[11/06/2013 16:55:19] Edwin Corbertt: we are now in love only after few weeks. I do believe it’s real, but rare, and I have that rarity now. So it does exists.
xxx: my love, i am feeling the same....wow!
xxx: never experienced a similar situation, because of this, sometimes I feel frigthned
[11/06/2013 17:00:25] Edwin Corbertt: Well , after only talking to you a short while I trusted you... you were caring just all the rest so I was leary at first but something made me take that chance cuz i like what you wrote so much
xxx: what means "leary"and "cuz"?
[11/06/2013 17:08:13] Edwin Corbertt: i mean i was shaking at first because( cuz) i like what you wrote.
[11/06/2013 17:08:56] Edwin Corbertt: I was falling for you earlier on as well but tried to hid it from you and kept telling myself to keep my cool and go slow... but eventually it overwhelmed with each word you spoke
[11/06/2013 17:12:49] Edwin Corbertt: Am hooked internally and eternally by you. I told my combat nurse some weeks back about us.. she has shown interest in me for quite a long time yet i never noticed her affection..
xxx: how do you know that she is interested on you if you never noticed her affection?
[11/06/2013 17:19:12] Edwin Corbertt: She is too young for me and I told her right in the face - the only woman I have come to love, grown in love and treasure till my days are over is back home waiting for me. She is (…me)
[11/06/2013 17:21:40] Edwin Corbertt: Well also , An old girlfriend of many years ago wrote me on Sunday.
[11/06/2013 17:22:21] Edwin Corbertt: She never married and called me to tell me that she was a fool not to have married me.
[11/06/2013 17:23:23] Edwin Corbertt: Now she is old and alone and said I was the sweetest Man she ever met.
[11/06/2013 17:23:57] Edwin Corbertt: asking if we could come back again.. Told me she would fly me back home to London and we could try again
xxx:: what did you say?
[11/06/2013 17:24:39] Edwin Corbertt: I said NO WAY IM IN LOVE WITH MY DREAM SISSEL and she was about 15yrs too late hahaha :)
[11/06/2013 17:24:44] Edwin Corbertt: HAHAH
xxx: What is SISSEL?
[11/06/2013 17:26:30] Edwin Corbertt: My dream angel thats why we used to in the old times in London.
[11/06/2013 17:26:46] Edwin Corbertt: My Sissel , My angel.
[11/06/2013 17:27:08] Edwin Corbertt: you know ,I was crying ;( and praying one night and asked God why He was taking all that I love away from me and when would He start adding some love back in my life again. there you came along and be.
Me:: SO. YOU ASK ME AND HERE i AM ….HE provided me to you.... :)
[11/06/2013 17:29:38] Edwin Corbertt: and then I told God this time He picks the one for me . I would not pick. After losing my parents, I was devasted and then my wife and then my brother geeesh. Well are you ready to live to be a 100 years old with me?
xxx: I hope so... Me: Why your wife died so early, she was sick?
[11/06/2013 17:31:42] Edwin Corbertt: She died of cancer in the blood.
[11/06/2013 17:31:45] Edwin Corbertt: :(
[11/06/2013 17:31:59] Edwin Corbertt: Can you do me a favor right now?
xxx: So sorry, my love....
xxx: So you took care of Emily alone, or did you have another wife?
[11/06/2013 17:34:39] Edwin Corbertt: Yes i do take care of her alone.
[11/06/2013 17:35:03] Edwin Corbertt: And at the moment she is in a boarding college in London.
[11/06/2013 17:35:19] Edwin Corbertt: Can you do me a favour?
[11/06/2013 17:35:49] Edwin Corbertt: Ok , Relax and take a good, deep look into my eyes if you have my photos right there and tell me sincerely what your heart (heart) and brain tells you about me. Please do so for am patiently here waiting on your response?
xxx: I don't have your photos here.... only im my home... I am still in the office
can you send me one updated photo?
[11/06/2013 17:45:33] Edwin Corbertt: ok
[11/06/2013 17:55:55] *** Edwin Corbertt enviado Ed 2.JPG ***
[11/06/2013 17:56:53] Edwin Corbertt: accept my picture
xxx: wHERE ARE YOU IN THIS PICTURE?
[11/06/2013 18:00:29] Edwin Corbertt: That is in my tent and thats my bed i am sitting on.
xxx: when did you take it?
[11/06/2013 18:01:33] Edwin Corbertt: yesterday
[11/06/2013 18:31:37] Edwin Corbertt: So tell me , how was work and what are your plans for the rest of the evening?
xxx: It was a very busy day...
[11/06/2013 18:32:43] Edwin Corbertt: I guess you're much relaxed now right '?
[11/06/2013 18:32:57] Edwin Corbertt: I think you have to get some shower and freshen up .
xxx: what are your plans for tomorrow?
[11/06/2013 18:39:07] Edwin Corbertt: well i have another hectic day to continue with the intensive patrolling.
[11/06/2013 18:39:28] Edwin Corbertt: And that will be for a week,
[11/06/2013 18:44:17] Edwin Corbertt: But tell me sincerely what did your mind and heart tell you when you received my photo ?
[11/06/2013 18:44:37]xxx: let me see again...
[11/06/2013 18:49:22] xxx: I tryng to describe my feelings, from heart.... I trust on you...
[11/06/2013 18:49:46] xxx: I feeling as I know you for many, many years...: You are not new in my life
[11/06/2013 18:50:15] Edwin Corbertt: Oh my goodness! am pleased to hear this. Sincerely, such is the friendly man you have in me to be with you the days of our lives, so keep me close to your heart. in the warmest place possible.
xxx:: I would like to protect you.... so much
[11/06/2013 18:51:26] Edwin Corbertt: That is so kind of you
xxx: I now that you are a strong man, but because where you are, I would like to take care of you.... all I can at this moment is to pray...
[11/06/2013 18:53:18] Edwin Corbertt: Awww How sweet of you to be saying this to me .
[11/06/2013 18:53:55] Edwin Corbertt: Tears are actually running down my cheeks now.
[11/06/2013 18:54:32] Edwin Corbertt: It;s quite unbelievable but i want to thank you so much for coming into my life.
[11/06/2013 18:56:03] Edwin Corbertt: :) Yes and my life has changed ever since.
xxx: back to my feelings...
xxx: from my mind...
[11/06/2013 18:57:57] Edwin Corbertt: you are the one i want to spend the rest of my days with, the one that I want to feel hold me close to her heart that I can feel it beat against my own chest as we embrace. I am loved and it makes me feel wonderful.
xxx: good...... I hope those feelings can keep you very strong to be abble to protect yourself... because I am here waiting for you all days...
[11/06/2013 19:00:21] Edwin Corbertt: YES I PROMISE YOU THAT MY LOVE .
xxx: seeing you as a strong, good man, I am ready to know you better, day by day...
xxx:: I am putting my heart on this I am looking forward to take care of you and you take care of me...
[11/06/2013 19:03:50] Edwin Corbertt: your whole face and smile :) shows confidence and kindness and you are not close to my heart but "in" it honey where you belong.
xxx: always do you go to patrol with the soldiers?
[11/06/2013 19:07:40] Edwin Corbertt: NOT ALWAYS MY LOVE , IT ONLY DEPENDS.
xxx: depends on what?
[11/06/2013 19:10:14] Edwin Corbertt: It depends on the situation.
xxx: what kind of vehicle do you use?
[11/06/2013 19:16:56] Edwin Corbertt: bmw 7 series and a 4x4 jeep what about you ?
xxx:: I mean on patrolling...
[11/06/2013 19:20:26] Me: I mean, what kind of vehicle do you use when patrolling...
[11/06/2013 19:21:16] Edwin Corbertt: M1117 Armored Security Vehicle
[11/06/2013 19:21:35] Edwin Corbertt: or sometimes Humvee vehicles.
[11/06/2013 19:33:02] Edwin Corbertt: well its quite late and i have to leave
[11/06/2013 19:33:41] Edwin Corbertt: i really have alot to do tomorrow.
[11/06/2013 19:36:10] Edwin Corbertt: goodnight and have a sound sleep with sweetdreams
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[7/22/2013 3:09:41 PM] xxx: have you been out?: patrolling?
[7/22/2013 3:19:29 PM] Edwin Corb: No .. I haven't been on patrol tonight , i am just coming back from our central Base at the city province ..
[7/22/2013 3:20:17 PM] Edwin Corb: I had to join the officials in a Conference meeting there ,It was very urgent which i had to leave the base with my colleagues . I have been worried all day after the joint conference held by the Deputy officails from the Defense Ministry.
[7/22/2013 3:20:42 PM] xxx ok, there is a delay on our communication, so, your answer cross my question... :)
[7/22/2013 3:21:02 PM] xxx Why are you worried?
[7/22/2013 3:21:48 PM] Edwin Corb: My day had been very tiring ,, My day to day life seems so trivial to all of the service,I feel very down and I just feel worried about the whole disclosure which was made by the authorities
[7/22/2013 3:23:53 PM]xxxWhy, my love?
[7/22/2013 3:24:53 PM] xxx What the authorities disclosure?
[7/22/2013 3:25:23 PM] Edwin Corb: I am in a good condition situation has quite change very unstable here now. You should realize from my security point of view, there are things i can't tell you . but i need to tell you , because of my love and trust i have in you.
[7/22/2013 3:26:42 PM] Edwin Corb: Well all the news from here are horible . you already know Many civilians have lost their lives in in various parts of Afghanistan over the past months, with Afghans becoming increasingly outraged at the seemingly endless number of the deadly assault.
[7/22/2013 3:31:05 PM] xxxx Thank you very much, of course you can trust on me... all are between us. And I understand if you can not tell me all because of the security....I am really touched with your worries, I understand you situation.... So sorry my love...
[7/22/2013 3:32:46 PM] xxxx I would like so much to be with you personally now, to give you my comfort, offer my arms and take care of you
\ [7/22/2013 3:33:10 PM] Edwin Corb: there is a security breach that affected the Eastern Nirkh District of the Maidan Wardak province and in Helmand, Zabul, Nangarhar, Kunduz and Ghor provinces , which we have been asked by the Head Authorities to go there with the Security Forces conducted several military operations and to take full control of areas and placed a severe surveillance there , and make sure everything is under control . Situationt here has changed a and quiet unstable..
[7/22/2013 3:33:45 PM] Edwin Corb: we are hoping to be able to calm things down there, and things don't go on the wrong side.
[7/22/2013 3:34:41 PM] Edwin Corb: You always been here for me gives me life , i have no one to take to about my worries , you are my one and only.
[7/22/2013 3:37:49 PM] Edwin Corb: it's mainly because of the upcoming election , We have been direct to go track down bomb lines ,Taliban militant and place a serve surveillance on the province . We have been asked to branch transfere from this base on Friday 26th and we have been given less than 4 weeks to complete this late mission .
[7/22/2013 3:39:47 PM] Edwin Corb: I and my platoons will have to leave this base on Friday , I will take my laptop along with me , i am sure there is going to be a satellite connection from that base. I will make sure i keep in touch when am away . i can't do without you.
[7/22/2013 3:41:41 PM] Edwin Corb: I feel uncomforble and insecure as am about leaving this base.. We shall station in the sab base at the Maidan Wardak province and situation is not calm over there
[7/22/2013 3:43:06 PM] xxxx Wow!!! I am very, very concerned my love...
[7/22/2013 3:43:56 PM] Edwin Corb: I am hoping the confirmation of my evacuation should be aprove before this late mission ends.There is no other alternative to stop , I would need to lead my team
[7/22/2013 3:46:30 PM] xxxx: so, are you forced to change you plans regarding to go home on the end of the month? Nothing you can do to confirm your evacuation?
[7/22/2013 3:47:17 PM] Edwin Corb: You know my work is very demanding .and I believe that everyone in the world has a responsibility to give back to their country and those that benefit more from it have a greater obligation..You already know Afghanistan is a very difficult dangerous and hard to be,so i don't want to lose my life, because i need you so much and can't do without you .
[7/22/2013 3:48:18 PM] Edwin Corb: Not been forced but it been certianly addressed to me that i would be deployed from as soon as am done with this late mission
[7/22/2013 3:57:28 PM] xxxx: so the decision is made, u will leave the base on Friday? Do you have any idea for how long? And about your sub base, what will happen with?
[7/22/2013 3:59:02 PM] Edwin Corb: Yes , i would be leaving this base with my platoons on friday , and we have been given less than 4 weeks to complete this late mission ..
[7/22/2013 4:00:39 PM] Edwin Corb: why i feel insecure here as i am about to leave this base is about my luggage's .My luggage contain my imporant belongings and i don't want to leave them behind as am about to leave for this late mission ..
[7/22/2013 4:03:11 PM] xxxx: so you will not go back to that base?
[7/22/2013 4:03:25 PM] Edwin Corb: Darling because of the love and the trust that i have for you ,I will like you to do me a favor by keeping on you the luggage until i will be back to be with you after this late mission.. I would be very thankful , You already know all my plans as i will be makiing arrangment to come to you after am done with with my late mission. Situation here have a bit change and i feel uncomfortable leaving them behind .
[7/22/2013 4:04:27 PM] Edwin Corb: No , We are not coming back to this base .. My Evacuation would be confirm whiles am on this late mission ..
[7/22/2013 4:05:53 PM] xxxx of course, my love, I can take care with all you need
[7/22/2013 4:06:40 PM] xxxxx are you abble to ship the luggage to me?
[7/22/2013 4:06:48 PM] Edwin Corb: Do you know of any courier services that can pick my luggage from here and get it delivery to you in xxx
[7/22/2013 4:07:39 PM] xxxx: we have many international courier here, Federal Express, UPS, DHL, etc
[7/22/2013 4:08:44 PM] Edwin Corb: Fedex, UPS, DHL, are currently not service here in Afg, but there this courier which was introduce to me by one general Roy, which his luggage was delivered his luggage to the wife in France.
[7/22/2013 4:08:50 PM] Edwin Corb: Indexpostservices.com
[7/22/2013 4:09:20 PM] Edwin Corb: Is an international logistics services , I would need you to help me arrange them for the pick up here. you already know i have limited to leave here.
[7/22/2013 4:10:27 PM] xxxx: I will search
[7/22/2013 4:10:49 PM] Edwin Corb: Ok ..
[7/22/2013 4:11:11 PM] Edwin Corb: thank you . I would need to you to send a quote , or make an enquiry if there is any posibility for them to pick up my luggage here and make delivery to you
[7/22/2013 4:12:03 PM] xxxx Can you give me the postal address?
[7/22/2013 4:12:50 PM] Edwin Corb: Yes of course .
[7/22/2013 4:15:59 PM] xxxx I think would be necessary to you send me the info as how many pieces, weitht, etc
[7/22/2013 4:17:21 PM] Edwin Corb: Ok , i understand that , but i wanted you to send them a quate and make an inquiry on the info , they are going to need to make the delivery from here to you
[7/22/2013 4:18:29 PM] Edwin Corb: they are 2 suitcasses and each weight is about 23kg .
[7/22/2013 4:22:25 PM] Edwin Corb: EDWIN CORBETT
Bagram Airfield APO.
Ak 12123
Building 33/12
District Bagram 102
Afghanistan
[7/22/2013 4:24:24 PM] Edwin Corb: I need you to try and contact now ,
[7/22/2013 4:25:08 PM] xxxx ok, I will try
[7/22/2013 4:38:18 PM] xxxx working on your need
[7/22/2013 4:38:37 PM] Edwin Corb: I thank you very for been here for me ..
[7/22/2013 4:39:11 PM] Edwin Corb: I love you very much . you own a very special place in my heart .
[7/22/2013 4:39:59 PM] Edwin Corb: I want to be with you so much , I am very impatient to be in your loving arms . But nothing would keep us apart forever . i know in my heart We are going to be together soon
[7/22/2013 4:43:38 PM] Edwin Corb: I think they have services world wide because in an international courier services.
[7/22/2013 4:53:53 PM] xxxx Corb: Ok . I hope they get back to as soon .
[7/22/2013 4:54:34 PM] Edwin Corb: Did you send them the information ?
[7/22/2013 4:57:26 PM] xxxx I have the e mail yet
[7/22/2013 4:57:41 PM] Edwin Corb: I want you to know how much you have come to mean in my life. You took me out of the darkness and showed me there was light at the end of the tunnel. I wake up every morning with a smile on my face that you have put there. You are my life, my future and I love you for giving me that, and i love you for been here for me always..
[7/22/2013 4:59:28 PM] xxxx: I received the e mail from the courier, do you want I forward to your e mail or copy here?
[7/22/2013 4:59:45 PM] Edwin Corb: Yes my love ,

Index Express Post Services acknowledges the receipt of your email.full information of Senders Name,Pick Up addres,
Receiver's Name , Delivery address ,phone number weight and quantity of the Luggage have been acquired.
Further proceeding on our service will be commence on your request if only you adhere to the Rules of our Company..
Including paying 50% out of $3,000 USD for both parcels and the balance will be paid after delivery.
After evidence of payment have been received .Our freight service would be assign for pick up at Afghanistan .
Of which the stuff would be picked up with immediate effect and would be delivered to you in less than 72 hours.
For the Payment of the $1.500 USD should be made Via Western Union
(http://www.westernunion.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) or Money Gram (http://www.moneygram.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) through the Name of the Head of Accounting department.
The Information you would need to make the payment is as below :

Beneficiary Name: Robert Stewart
Address: 4401 Coliseum Blvd,
Alexandria, LA 71303
Secret Question : From
Secret Answer : Index
The Required Payment Slip or Information to withdraw payment of the money
would be given to you at the Western Union or Money gram office as MTCN.
which you would send to as after the amount been sent to the name of the
Head of Accounting Department.

Date schedule for pick would be sent to you After payment of the amount
has been received. We Hope to hear from you very soon with the Required information.
We are obliged to serve you.
Yours Sincerely
The Executive Manager
Mr. Edmund Barrett

[7/22/2013 5:02:48 PM] Edwin Corb: I suggest they demanding for an initial payment before they are going to carry on with the pick up..
[7/22/2013 5:05:40 PM] Edwin Corb: I need you to help me get them arrange for the pick for me , i don't have the possibility to make this payment from here . I could pay when they are here for the pick up
[7/22/2013 5:07:25 PM] xxxx: ok, I will try;
[7/22/2013 5:07:58 PM] Edwin Corb: Please help me make the Initial payment to them , I will pay the rest of the fees when they are here to pick up the luggage. I suggest that would need the initial payment before they would send their service down here
[7/22/2013 5:09:05 PM] xxxx: yes... maybe I can make the initial payment for you
[7/22/2013 5:11:31 PM] Edwin Corb: ok , sweetheart , I would be very greatfull. hopely they pick up my luggage before i leave here on friday I think i can have a good sleep after the news you have given me ..
[7/22/2013 5:37:43 PM] Edwin Corb: Ok .. thank you very much for been here for me .. please keep me update with any news from the courier
[7/22/2013 5:42:39 PM] Edwin Corb: I love you so much and i always gives gratitude and thanks for your love and care for me .
[7/22/2013 5:49:07 PM] Edwin Corb: You are dearly embrace in my heart . I am always longing to see you, i want to be able to wake up every morning just to see your smile
[7/22/2013 5:58:28 PM] Edwin Corb: I love you so much , and i mean it positively from my heart, I have already missing you my love
[7/22/2013 5:58:50 PM] Edwin Corb: talk to you tomorrow .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[7/23/2013 8:39:09 AM] Edwin Corb: Hello darling
[7/23/2013 8:41:10 AM] Edwin Corb: I am just coming back from our central base , as all the commanding team asingned for the late mission had to meet there this morning .
[7/23/2013 8:45:43 AM] Edwin Corb: I just read your email .
[7/23/2013 8:53:54 AM] Edwin Corb: I don't really understand from it all .
[7/23/2013 8:55:49 AM] xxx: My cousin an I tried to contact the courier company
[7/23/2013 8:56:14 AM] xxx: they don't answer the phone and dont reply our e mails
[7/23/2013 8:57:29 AM] Edwin Corb: Why are they not replying your email ,
[7/23/2013 8:58:06 AM] Edwin Corb: Maybe their waiting for you to do the initial payment?
[7/23/2013 8:58:12 AM] Edwin Corb: don't you think so
[7/23/2013 9:00:21 AM] xxxx: I don't think so either...We can't send the payment before to talk to somebody to know all the bureaucratics procedures. We know that there are forms to be filled, because the international customs, etc;
[7/23/2013 9:01:14 AM] Edwin Corb: Yes , i understand you my from your point of view ..
[7/23/2013 9:02:37 AM] Edwin Corb: Gen. Roy told me that i would be filling the form when they get here to pick up the luggage , But first i need to make the initial payment to them first , because that was the same procedures he went through ,
[7/23/2013 9:03:27 AM] Edwin Corb: I met him at the Central base today and i told him that my wife have been able to arrange for the courier
[7/23/2013 9:06:24 AM] Edwin Corb: I think it would be advisable to send them your phone number and ask their service to call you
[7/23/2013 9:06:51 AM] Edwin Corb: because you need to talk to someone from their customer care to advise you on how to make the payment to them
[7/23/2013 9:08:15 AM] xxxx: Sincerelly, my cousin and I aren't comfortable to send the payment to this company... Did you note that the beneficiary name is one person and not tha company? This is not usual in USA, either here…
[7/23/2013 9:08:46 AM] Edwin Corb: Yes i also saw that .
[7/23/2013 9:09:34 AM] Edwin Corb: but they said it to their Name of the Head of Accounting department.
[7/23/2013 9:10:20 AM] Edwin Corb: And this gave me a some understanding that , it might be one personel from their company
[7/23/2013 9:11:42 AM] xxx: in USA this is very serious: you can't use your personal account to receive/pay money regarding your business
[7/23/2013 9:12:18 AM] Edwin Corb: Yeah right ,
[7/23/2013 9:12:51 AM] xxxx : Ican look for another courier
[7/23/2013 9:15:40 AM] Edwin Corb: Yes i understand that , but this courier services was the same people that deliver my colleague luggage to his family in France
[7/23/2013 9:16:51 AM] Edwin Corb: Which one can he get them , Because all the courier here are currently not in service here in Afghanistan
[7/23/2013 9:19:45 AM] xxxx I can look for, maybe there are others...
[7/23/2013 9:21:20 AM] xxxx It's very strange, the company don't answer the phone, do you agree?
[7/23/2013 9:23:23 AM] Edwin Corb: Maybe their service might be down or busy
[7/23/2013 9:24:40 AM] Edwin Corb: Send your contact number to them and ask to call you
[7/23/2013 9:26:01 AM] xxxx this way is not secure, dear....
[7/23/2013 9:27:44 AM] xxxx we have to check to be safe
[7/23/2013 9:29:10 AM] Edwin Corb: You are right ..
[7/23/2013 9:30:05 AM] Edwin Corb: I don't want to do now , You know i have limited time to branch transfer from the base , and i need my luggage to get pick up from here before i leave this base on Friday.
[7/23/2013 9:30:57 AM] Edwin Corb: I find any other alternative , If i could find a diplomatic Agent from here whom can help deliver the luggage before i would be leaving , i really don't want to get stranded when am about to leave this base .
[7/23/2013 9:34:17 AM] xxxx: The army authorities can't help you on that? Since you are in so important mission and you have a head tittle?
[7/23/2013 9:36:29 AM] xxxx: the army doesn't have logistics services?
[7/23/2013 9:39:12 AM] Edwin Corb: No we don't have a logistics services here , i would be try to find the diplomatic Agent there is one that works with the UN here
[7/23/2013 9:46:11 AM] Edwin Corb: I would try to arrange for the diplomatic Agent it much safe .. because he works with the UN and he can deliver the luggage to you safely .
[7/23/2013 9:49:42 AM] xxxx ok...
[7/23/2013 9:58:36 AM] Edwin Corb: Sorry i was on a radio call
[7/23/2013 10:00:47 AM] Edwin Corb: I suggest i have to go now and see the the Agent
[7/23/2013 10:03:05 AM] xxxx: good luck
[7/23/2013 10:03:25 AM] Edwin Corb: thank you very much for been here for me ,
[7/23/2013 10:03:30 AM] Edwin Corb: I love you so much ,
[7/23/2013 10:05:35 AM] Edwin Corb: I have to leave now
[7/23/2013 10:06:21 AM] Edwin Corb: I let you know if i am able to get him to make the delivery , if not you need to let you try to find another courier
[7/23/2013 10:15:14 AM] Edwin Corb: bye for now and talk to you later my love.
[7/23/2013 10:15:20 AM] Edwin Corb: i love you so much

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:11 am

welcome to RS and thanks for the post :) . Please dont send him any money and stop contact with him. Never told that he was listed here. you did a right thing post all info that you have. it will safe other women who may be in contact with him now :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Lolah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lolah » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:27 am

So, the real person name on those photos is Stephen Murphy? Because there is a profile on one social business network, different name, from UK and the photo has the same face

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 am

yes, the real man is named Stephen Murphy. If on that profile the name is different, it's a scammer.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:38 am

and another fakey, from Dating-Cafe:

carterc300

53 Jahre
D-91-, 71 km* entfernt
Figur: 175 cm, 75 kg
Haare: Dunkelbraun
Augen: Blau
Aktualität: Online
johnson_m3@hotmail.com

Seeking

Das Leben ist gut an dieser Stelle .. Ich fühle mich sehr gesegnet Person. . Werte der Familie sind sehr wichtig für mich. Ich war sehr zufrieden mit lieben parents.and gesegnet ich verlor sie vor langer Zeit. Ich hoffe, eines Tages werde ich in der Lage sein, um die Liebe zu jemand geben, wie sie miteinander und mir gab. Ich bin bei guter Gesundheit .. Ich bin ein anständiger Mann, der bei der Behandlung einer Frau mit Respekt und Würde zu glauben. Ich erwarte das gleiche im Gegenzug Ich bin generell ein optimistischer Mensch mit einem Sinn für Humor, ziemlich easy-going, und ich glaube nicht, dass ich zu kritisch über die Dinge bin, aber ich glaube auch, dass es zwei Personen kommt ein Beitrag zur Beziehung zu machen work.I bin ein sehr lebenslustiger easy going man, die kleinen Dinge genießt. Allerdings würde Ich mag die Dinge langsam angehen und bauen eine gute Freundschaft

mail an mich:
23.07.2013 um 15:09 Uhr

Papierkorb
Hallo,

Wie geht es dir? Habe ich durch Ihr Profil gegangen und ich werde gerne mehr über Sie wissen. Mein Name ist Johnson. Ich bin jemand, der Kunst, den Besuch der Theater und Galerien liebt, sehen eine außerhalb der Produktion, Besuch von Museen und NT Eigenschaften. Ich liebe gutes Essen, Kochen für Familie und Freunde und Essengehen in Restaurants., Gartenarbeit und Lesen eines guten book.I suche jemanden, der genießt auch einige dieser Dinge, jemand, der ein Profi ist und genießt die Herausforderungen ihres suchen Job, sondern auch weiß, wie man abschalten und schätzt die einfachen Spaziergang im Park oder Picknick am Fluss.
Vor allem bin ich für jemanden, der ehrlich, liebevoll, freundlich und rücksichtsvoll ist auf der Suche. Ich bin sehr romantisch und würde gerne meine besondere Frau, romantisch zu sein, Bitte sagen Sie mir etwas über sich selbst .. Hier ist meine E-Mail-Adresse (johnson_m3@hotmail.com)

=> carterc300

53 years
D-91, 71 km away *
Figure: 175 cm, 75 kg
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Actuality: Online
johnson_m3@hotmail.com

Seeking

Life is good at this point .. I feel very blessed person. . Family values ​​are very important to me. I was very pleased with love parents.and blessed I lost it a long time ago. I hope one day I will be able to give love to someone how they were with each other and me. I am in good health .. I am a decent man, to believe in treating a woman with respect and dignity. I expect the same in return I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I do not think I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that there is a contribution to two people to make a relationship work.I am very fun loving easy going man who enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build up a good friendship

mail me:
23.07.2013 at 15:09 clock

Trash
Hello,

How are you? I have gone through your profile and i will like to know more about you. My name is Johnson. I am someone who art, loves visiting the theaters and galleries to see a non-production, visiting museums and NT properties. I love good food, cooking for family and friends and eating at restaurants., Gardening and reading a good book.I am looking for someone who also enjoys some of these things, someone who is a pro and enjoys the challenges of their job search, but also knows how to unwind and appreciate the simple walk in the park or a picnic by the river.
Above all, I am looking for someone who is honest, loving, kind and considerate looking. I am very romantic and would like my special woman to be romantic, please tell me something about yourself .. Here is my email address (johnson_m3@hotmail.com)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Lolah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lolah » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 am

yes, the real man is named Stephen Murphy. If on that profile the name is different, it's a scammer.
I found at Linkedin: Major General Richard Evans - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... e_map-name" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fletcher young - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id ... e_map-name" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lolah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lolah » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 am

Dear Marisa

I found at Linkedin: Major General Richard Evans - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e_map-name

fletcher young - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e_map-name

I yet find any info from more that 2 military Stephen Murphy: from UK Army and from US Army and from US Marine
Which one is "real"? :)
Thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Leal, robertleal2013@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 pm

badoo
Robert 52, California, MI
About me
I am a hard working man and I believe that to have something you must deserve it. I am a kind and sincere person and I think that honesty and trust are very important for the relationship. If you think the same we can try to start our acquaintance.
Interested in
I am looking for an honest and sincere woman who can be responsible for her deeds, who is serious and strong at work, but affectionate and tender with his guy. I need a woman who will call love in my heart.

I also work in the US army. Sorry for the late reply. Do you have any email address so i send you an email and tell you much about myself?
robertleal2013@hotmail.com whats yours?

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: robertleal2013@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 pm

email......

Hello Dear
It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and I wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us... I lost my parents at the age of 12 in a car accident. So I don't have any family expect my son. Thank you very much for your contact and sorry because of security reasons we are not allow to make calls, hold money, and never to use the internet but because am staff Trainer Sergeant, I get the access to use the internet..
I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who I am responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person. I love feeling secure and being sure that I can trust and be trusted. I love companionship that allows for having ones own space as well. I love being able to share interests but also have some of my own.
I’m Robert Leal by name a Military Staff troop’s trainer and member of the military night patrol team, my rank is WO4.My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.
As at now I am on a National Assignment to Iraq and things here are a bit calm now.... I have been here for almost 9 months now... I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again... I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been a lonely for years now... I have also been in this service for the past 27 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I have only one month left for my retirement.
I do have one son (Sam, 15 yrs) who mean the world to me and have been my focus since I lost his mom... Sam is boarding school student schooling in USA now. I do not seek a replacement mother for my son... Rather, I seek one amazing woman who will only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by or jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit…
I don't need to rush... I will like to tell you little about my self... I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)... I want a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son, care for him also love him as she will Love me. I want to meet a woman who will always be there for me whether in bad or good times. Am looking for some one who will share my life and I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out" on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone... I must have feelings for the person and she for me... There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out here and to be honest. I have seen what they I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man; I don't really need anything from my partner. Maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family... I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.
Dear I hope that I didn't bore you with all this information... I do know what I want... I have not date for the past 5 years since the death of my beloved wife because I wanted to make sure that I find a good woman and what I want to have in life with her.
Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent... Please feel free to ask me anything you will like to know about me and I will be more than happy to answer you... Tell me a little more about you and what your looking for... I hope to read back from you soon.... Take Care.
Well, I will let you go for now.
Robert

Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Ruddock; <jamesruddock2010@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:20 pm

From netlog

jamesruddock20101962

Name
james james

Date of birth
20/11/1962

United States

Native language
English

Hello my dear friend ,how are you ?is been a long time i heard from you ,Do not worry for tomorrow because your day has just begun.Make your today productive so you can be ready for another day,The Best way to start my day is ,By wishing a good morning to you,Not everybody is blessed like me,To have a chance to say good morning to a sweet friend,It is a great Day out there,Good Morning Dear friend,Another day is a gift.Don’t forget to share it , take care of your self and i hope to hear from soon ,have a good morning

xxxxxx

pls check your email

Thank you for your reply , i would like to tell you a little about my self ,I have been through a hardship time in a relationship. I think we all don't want to be hurt anymore in our lives. I have been a single parent for 9years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I have lived in Washington ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing (Arkansas) High School and to a local community collage in Virginia to improve more on my English accent, I think am doing quite good now and you can read from my writings or guess how am going to sound to you when get to talk on the phone.i hope to hear back from you soon bye for now

IP shows Microsoft

100_6180.jpg

DH.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Newton, newtons83@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 pm

matchdoctor
camp300
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 70
Durham, England, United Kingdom
I've been reading through profiles and have noticed this is the section where all the cliches go. I'll try my best to avoid them. Will maintain element of mystery and keep this brief. Nothing to do with being a bloke struggling to write a sentence about himself ;)I'm a really decent guy, who has two wonderful kids and a successful career. I enjoy the simple things in life, although I'm slightly unconventional. I'm a great believer in being realistically about life, so try not to analyse situations and encounters too deeply. I guess that's an alternative way of saying I'm very laid back. I take care in my appearance, and keep fit by playing football and running. I'm a quirky modern man with old fashion values.

Received: from [79.141.161.24] <<< on bad list!
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:15:28 +0100 (BST)
IP: 79.141.161.24
ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.

Hi ,hope you are doing good and taking care of your self ...Its me Steven just to find out if this email gets to you ...Please get back to me as soon as it gets to you so that i can email you more about me in my next email,I have added you to my yahoo list and i will be looking forward to chat with you soon so that we can get to know each other more on there...Take care.
Steven
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”