It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Newton, newtons83@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 am

Received: from [41.66.228.110]
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:53:30 +0100 (BST)
IP: 41.66.228.110
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Its a real pleasure to hear from you. I hope that we connect and develop into a long lasting relationship which is what I am here for, by the way how are you doing today i hope you are well.
How do I set the ball rolling? Well, with a dual citizenship(German-British) I was born and bread in the town of durham It was there I had my elementary and high school education which prepared me for my Army career. Right after high school, I worked a while and later enrolled into the The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Surrey is where all Officers in the British Army are trained to take on the responsibilities of leading soldiers. I graduated in 1982 as a First Lieutenant.Shortly after commissioning, I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence, sponsored by the Military .For a while i have been in and out Ramstien Camp in Germany that's where i was given the post as a colonel and that's where most Generals in every army are trained.I am presently away from Durham England now working on my last mission in Afghanistan as warrant officer but will be coming back home soon .
I am divorce and I live at chester lee st ,Durham England. I have 15 year old son but, not living with me at the moment.I have a wide range of interests and I love to learn about the lives of others, their thoughts and feelings about nature what are your hobbies? i like to read and write, listen to good music, dance,Camping,Boating,Golf,Hiking and i like Children. Do you like to dance and what type of music do you like? I'm one of those crazy animal people ., I love all animals I have 2 cats, and 1 dog I prefer dogs but it is hard to try and raise a puppy in a large property. . I love big dogs and small ones as well - would love a boxer do you like animals ?..................
I love hanging out once in a while when I found someone to do so with. Do you sometimes like to hang out maybe to musical concert, theater and cinema? I have a wide range in taste for music, movies and art. I enjoy nature and all the beauty. I am very active, I like active rest, picnics, hiking and nature I’ll be so happy if we have the same interests, it will be interesting for us to spend time together. I love spending time at the lake in my community. I enjoy hiking, fishing, cooking (I am not very good at it though ..lol )
Am looking for genuine caring and compassionate personality, someone who is very Honest ,faithful ,someone who is going to love me in return for who i am.I believe in a smaller "wow" when it is first a friendship and then a larger "Wow" later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it's not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I haven't found a place to call home yet .Who knows maybe i need someone to lead me to a new home? Could that someone be you?
I am still trying to get back on my feet after the divorce of my wife 6 years ago as i caught her with a very good friend of mine on the same bed together which brought the divorce and after the divorce i said to my self never to fall in-love again because i thought all women are the same but i think being hurt before doesn't have to stop us from loving or trusting again so i am giving it a try again and hopping for the best . I have attached some pictures of me i hope you enjoy them but am looking forward to hear from you soon...Take care and hope to hear back from you soon ..Steven..x
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Re: Steven Newton, newtons83@yahoo.co.uk

Sponsor

Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby dimitrii » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 am

Received: from [177.47.27.52] by web142306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Aug 2013 04:10:59 PDT
Return-Path: <davebeckman55@yahoo.com>

ISP Alog-02 Solucoes De Tecnologia Em Informatica S.a.
Country Name Brazil Brazil
Region Rio De Janeiro :shock:

His e-mail:
here are my pics you can send me yours also

Confirio.

smith11
46 / Male / Straight
Joined August 11, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.
About Me
I am easygoing man that seeks an easygoing woman in my life as well.I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.
I believe there is no ideal relationships.Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise.It is as good as you make it.What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.
I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.
Looking for someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship ...not just a few dates. Are you that special woman?

Junkmail:
smith11 Hello beauty ,How are you doing?i would like to know u better be good friends and am sure something deeper will spring from there...My name is walter and i am just as simple as u want ..age is just a number to me as and distance as long as there is honest,trust,understanding,believe and communication all the time..i am looking for a caring,good,understanding,god fearing,easy going woman for a nice relationship so i will like you to tell me more about u so we can know each other better cos am not here to play Games cos life is too short for Games..i am on line right now so we can have a chat and get to know one another better...Thanks for being patient enough to read ..ill be expecting your response...Hope to talk to you soon!!!
2013-08-11 06:45:45

Acta est fabula.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Brown <h_brown909@live.com>

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 am

also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 75#p334803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you very much for your e-mail address. I want to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself. My name is Henry Brown, and I am in the U.S. Army, and at the moment I'm in Afghanistan for peace keeping missions, and I've been here for the past four years and now I will resign soon, and that is the reason why I'm on a dating site to find the right woman . A little about myself.Life is good at the moment. I feel I am very blessed man. Family values ​​are very important to me. I love parents.and very blessed and lost it a long time ago. I hope that one day I will be able to give love to someone, and they gave to you and to me. I am in good health .. I like traveling and learning different cultures. I have been to many places in this world ...

I'm shy, but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner, but he loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am and how familiar or comfortable, I'm with them. I am very educated, not necessarily the collegiate level of performance, as I'm street wise and in harmony with my surroundings, which makes me more comfortable than anxiety. I spent a lot of time alone on beign widowed for three years, I had a good look and do not like who I've seen so I took the time to get to know each other and change the values ​​and attitudes, I do not like change and made sure it was what I did. I have lived a very full life, lived in or visited almost every country in the world, was more adventurous than I remember sometimes, but they were learning and I'm glad that happened, and I experienced them.
I think trust is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and the surrounding environment. I like a woman who has achieved a sense of an update that is not what happened flat way back when, but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those who live in the past are all around me very long to see it from miles and run fast. I like dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily an academic, but common sense and ability to think through things. I like a woman who takes the call and is not afraid to learn or to teach in this area. I want it all and do not settle for less, but at the same time, you want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has in this world, knowing that it is not forever
I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea, and I like dinner. I also like to cook, but my cooking skills max out at two pots and five ingredients. In addition to New York, like Paris, San Francisco and London. Communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I appreciate the fresh kids' outlook on life and feelings of unconditional home.
I had a great romance in the past, so I know it's in me to express my love and passion. Do you share the adventure of life, we help each other become happier, better people along the way? If you are honest, intelligent and unique.
I'd like to meet someone who is so warm inside, as they are outside. Someone to laugh and cry .. and share what is in your heart .. To be my friend, and then he became my best friend and you can be my life. Someone watching the sunsets from the .. walk along the beaches of .. Who will be there for good, bad, happy, sad, laugh, cry, and even share a smile with .. My life is clear now .. But you may be brighter .. Thank you for your time! I also want to tell me something about yourself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Always, joseph

ISP: Microsoft Hosting / United States
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 01:58:02 +0000

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jacksonjams10@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994474263
Jackson J, 31 New York City, NY

okay i am looking for serious relationship if you have skype you can add me on there so that we can share images there okay jackson.jams
okay yahoo my love jacksonjams10@yahoo.com okay what is yours

SKYPE "jackson.jams"
jacksonjams10@yahoo.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Able Luendric, "gnableluendric"

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Awaiting his real email addy! :(

This Mugu is a complete :silly:

netlog
gnableluendric
male - 53 years, Dallas, United States
I'm urging you to learn to love, for love is the sole key to world peace...and for even christian holy book- the Bible, confirm it that 'he that has no love has not come to know God.. for God is love. So you and I need to emulate this generous trait. One thing I desire to do is to embrace the fact; And when it comes to the love which present the man and the woman in the theater of passion and romance, it became my desire to choose one out of the thousands of women out there, the very special woman whom I gonna love to the bloom of my heart and love me in return. However, I never want to forget that my profession is centered in the defense ministry, but discrimination won't be the means for plain issue...I hate it. For sure I know that If this world would stop discriminating and start seeing that everyone is different in their own ways then this world wouldn't be so messed up as it is. Everyone is unique. It takes mature people to accept that.

Also on....
badoo
GN Able 53, Dallas, TX

I'm Able Luendric by name
I serve in the ministry of defense
Though many discredit my profession, but I know is only those possess the habit of discrimination
One need to know that when it come friend and understanding, the goal to achieve should be in focus

This stupid moron was told to F******f, ....Mugu says! :lol:

Your problem is caused by nothing but frustration. I accept my condolence!
One of the most foolish of all human philosophies, is when an aimless woman think that being demonically aggressive and hostile is the way to relief of heart.
No. You're worsting your heartache.
THAT WILL SPEED YOU TO THE BED OF OLD AGE AND DIE IN PAIN OF HAVING NO LOVE DUE TO YOUR DIABOLIC APPROACH TO MEN.
Leaping into quarrel and lacking the manner of appraoch is a symbol of foolish which I believed hocked up in your heart. If you tenderly rule your spirit, then you are greater than who takes a city.
A person of quick temper acts foolishly just like you, and a woman of evil devices like you is certainly hated.
YOU'RE GIVING A FULL VENT TO YOUR SPIRIT BECAUSE YOU ARE FOOLISH FOOL, BUT A
WISE MAN QUIETLY HOLD IT BACK...OH IF ONLY YOU CAN PLAY THE ROLE OF THE WISE MAN!
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
says the bible book of Colossians 3:8
IF YOU'RE WRATHFUL, STRIFE WILL COMES YOUR WAY, TO BRING YOU TRANSGRESSION
AND YOUR GRAVE WILL HURRY UP TO HUG YOU AND MAKE YOU A FINAL HOME.
I WONDER WHY OUR HONORABLE AMERICAN CONTINENT HARBOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

But its acceptable to steal pictures, lie and scam then?........ is it? MORON! :mad:
Napoleon Bonaparte

leaf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg

Postby leaf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:14 pm

If i do something wrong please send me a pm. My english is more than bad and i am just trying to help.
I send a mail tosingle.de to tell them about this scammer, hope they delete him soon.
I think, I have a scammer onsingle.de in Germany.
There his name is wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg
I found his military picture here:
http://www.scamdigger.com/gallery/index ... ieWinstone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The pictures he uses on the single.de websites are this two:

I think it is the same person. His first contact:
ilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg 31.08.2013 - 21:29
Hi, leaf.
Thank you for your replied i am nice to meet you. How are you? I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Can you write about yourself?
Greetings from Wilson.

wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg 01.09.2013 - 10:29
Good morning leaf,
How are you doing? I hope everything is good with you. I'm so glad to hear from you again and i will like to know more about you.
1, if i may ask would you like to get married again if you meet the right man?
2,Do you have children?
3, Do you live alone?
4, what do you do for living?
5, And how long have you join this dating site?

Greetings from Wilson.

wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg 02.09.2013 - 13:22
Hi leaf
How are you doing today? I have not hear from you again. Is anything wrong? I would like to chat with you now if you don't mind.

wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg 02.09.2013 - 13:55
Thank you very much for your response to my message. It is all good about you. I can't wait to chat with you in the evening. What time will you be free to chat? You seems to be a nice woman. And ever since i have met you here i have you in my mind all the time.
I would like to chat and know more about you.

Kiss you
Wilson.

His Profile (in german) :
Sternzeichen: Zwillinge
Ausbildung: Promotion
Beruf: Beamter
Raucher: Nichtraucher
Glauben: Katholisch
Eigenschaften: ehrlich, treu, charmant, intelligent, tolerant
Interessen: Sport Basketball, Golf, Jogging, Tennis
Reise Luxusurlaub
Unterhaltung Video/DVD, Musicals/Oper
Musik Hip Hop/Rap, Klassik, Jazz
Lifestyle Exclusives/Luxusgüter, Trends, Wellness
Wochenende Einkaufen, entspannt rumhängen
Awards:Singles Awards: (0 gesamt)

Foren Awards: 0 gesamt (0 Beiträge gesamt)
Intention: E-Mail Kontakt, Beziehung, Flirten, Freizeitpartner, Küssen, Abenteuer
Mehr über mich:Ich bin stolz auf mich, ehrlich und in den meisten vertrauenswürdig, suche ich, dass in einem Kumpel, jemand, der mitfühlend ist noch verstehen, wer hat ein ruhiges Verhalten und eine große Persönlichkeit. Ich bin nicht Deutschland und ich habe auch ich bin nicht Amerika. Ich komme aus Großbritannien. Hier meine Seelenverwandten zu finden, bin ich nicht in Drama oder Spiele.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:36 pm

yes he is scammer and already listed here for long time. it scammer that used the same stolen pics of this man. Man in the pic also a victim. he was victim of stolen indentity. and the real of man who communicated with you is a young Nigerian scammer. ;)

btw since he already here so i will merger it :) ..danke for the report and update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Eve&Eve
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: wilson123, 53 Jahre, Hamburg

Postby Eve&Eve » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:09 pm

He uses a new name. Now he is Michael Cole from USA.

Micheal Cole <micheal_cole@live.com>

I saw him on cam in Skype. I can swear I saw this man. But I think it was just recorded video.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Yes. Stolen video footage, plus dozens of pictures of this man, have been used by hundreds of individual Nigerian scammers for years.

@ leaf, if this fakey has ever given you an email address or yahoo chat nick, or phone contact, can you please post them as well? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Eve&Eve
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Eve&Eve » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:46 pm

The 2d of July he wrote to me in Skype as Roger Derrick with photo on the sofa.
His login in Skype was roger.derrick007.
The man 48 years old (16.12.1964) from Phoenix, USA.

The 23th of August he wrote to me in Skype as Micheal Cole.
The man 49 years old (04.08.1964) from Phoenix, USA.
His login was micheal.cole19

Today he sent to me request in Skype as Micheal Cole.
His login in Skype is micheal.cole201.
The man 50 years old (28.05.1963) from Phoenix, USA.

He wrote to me by mail too.

Micheal Cole <micheal_cole@live.com>

Good night my dear friend, thank you very much for your chat with me, I am glad to write to you now and to tell you more about myself. My name is Colonel Micheal Cole, I came from United States of America, Arizona, Phoenix City. I am a U.S. Soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission, I am in 3rd Infantry division here in Kabul, I am a widower, I lost my wife 3 years ago, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen, She gave me three children, but I lost two of my children in motor accident, I thank God for my last born; whose name is John and he is 12 years old currently studying in King's College London, I have been in service for 28 years now and I have less than month to complete my mission here in Afghanistan, then I will retire from military. I have about 50 boys which I trained here and I have also traveled to different Countries to train boys too, I am a patrol leader here, loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music and dancing to the beat, swimming, playing Basketball, going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or color difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what, I came in contact with you because my desire is to meet a lovely, caring, warm single woman who wants a serious relationship, a woman who really understands the meaning of love and have respect for relationship, however I seek your friendship, understanding perhaps create avenue, and build our self very well, In the life of any successful relationship is to protect understanding, I am a romantic man caring father and understanding, Please I want you to understand that no distance of place or extinction time can reduce the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other worth, Please always write me here for our better communication because I am not always online due to the nature of my work here in war zone, and it is not easy with me and my men at all here, I am trying to complete my mission, then I will retire from military and start my new life, I attach here my photos and my son photos; I hope you will like them? I will like to read from you soon. I wish you a wonderful night rest and sweet dreams, take care of yourself.

Tender Kisses
Col. Micheal Cole

Good morning dear, how are you today and the weather with you? I returned from my morning training tired and relaxing in camp with the thoughts of you and watched your photos over and over again. I took my time to write you more about myself now. I am the only son of my parents and they died 10 years ago, I have spent over 28 years in variety of assignments with both conventional and special operations force - I am the first Special Forces-trained Army Sergeant, after attending Central Arizona College, I graduated from the Arizona State University Downtown Phoenix Campus in 1985 with a Bachelor of Science degree in education administration. A football player, I was a starter in Arizona State University team, I holds a Master of Business Administration from Central Michigan University. I participated in numerous deployment operations including Eagle Claw in Iran, Urgent Fury in Grenada, Operation Just Cause in Panama, Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm in Southwest Asia, Uphold Democracy in Haiti, and supported various other operations. Early in my career, I was a Reconnaissance Platoon Leader and Rifle Company Commander with 2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry, and a Cavalry Troop Commander with 1st Squadron, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment in Poland. I then served in Korea as the S-3 Operations Officer of 1st Battalion, 73rd Armor, 2nd Infantry Division. From 1999 to 2002, I commanded a Squadron of 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Following a year at the Army's Command and Sergeant Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, I served as the Squadron Executive Officer, 2nd Squadron, and 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment in Poland. In August 2003, then I returned to Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to serve as Special Operations Officer, J-3, and Joint Special Operations Command. From August 2004 to August 2005, I commanded another Squadron in the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - D, commonly known to the public as "Delta Force". Following the National War College in Washington D.C., then I returned as the Commander, 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment- D from august 2005 to July 2007. Subsequently, I served as the Assistant Division Commander of the 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas, followed by a tour in the Headquarters, Department of the Army staff as the Deputy Director for Operations, Readiness and Mobilization. And also I served as the Commanding Sergeant of the Joint Special Operations Command from July 2008 to August 2011, followed by command of the United States Army Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg, North Carolina through November 2012. I am currently here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission, I am a patrol leader here, I have 50 boys which I trained and this is my last assignment in Military here in Afghanistan which I am waiting for the authority to announce my last mission. I am happy to tell you more about myself now, I will be online later to chat with you. I kiss you on the forehead and I wish you a wonderful day, take good care of yourself.
Sweet Kisses
Col. Micheal Cole

Hello dear, how are you today? I just returned from my patrol tired and relaxing in camp with the thoughts of you, I was very happy to read from you and missed our conversation because of my duties here in the war zone and I forgot the password to my skype account so you can contact me by micheal.cole201. Take good care of yourself, I wish you a wonderful night rest and sweet dreams.

Sincerely
Micheal Cole

He said he is Colonel in US Army. But if you can see well, he has a British flag on the left sleeve. And a shevron of British Army on the right.

He wrote that he serves in the infantry, but sent to me his photo in naval uniform.

I stoped to chat with both of them.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: scammer using different man´s gallery split off.

leaf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leaf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

I am chatting with him and a few minutes ago i get his mail adress:

wilsonsmithuk@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Thanks, now ignore and unfriend him, more would be too dangerous, don´t underestimate this, scammers can become a pest and threatening their victims from whom they know real full name, family pictures or phone is everyday´s routine for these gangs. Don´t let curiosity allow you to confront and challenge them ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

leaf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leaf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm

I will do. But first i want to recieve his mail for the header information. He also added my fake account in skype so i am able to post his skype name when i log in tomorrow...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Gmail headers no workies unless readnotified, see FAQ ;)

Didn´t know you were already a baiter (with a dedicated baiting profile) :)

leaf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leaf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:38 pm

I am what? O.o
Sorry my english is more like an old street with many holes in it :P

Return to “Military scams”