It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Major General James C. McConville

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Major General James C. McConville

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:55 pm

interpals.net/jamesccon21
jamesccon21 James, 62 y.o.
Kabul, Afghanistan [Current City]
Kintampo, Ghana [Hometown] :twisted:

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Kelly, johnsonkelly191@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 14, 2018 4:44 am

.interpals.net/johnsonk1
johnsonk1 Kelly, 58 y.o.
California City, United States
My name is Johnson Kelly. I was born on February 15, 1958 at Baptist Hospital in California. I started elementary school of children aged 4 and later from Rival International Schools. I am a widower with a son who is 15 years old (name: Roland) Nonetheless, please understand your friendship, understanding, creating opportunities for successful cooperation. I have been on duty for 28 years, and now I have a month to finish their mission here in Afghanistan and then I will retire. I am a romantic, father hurries. The distance can not be an obstacle to true love. I do not always like the nature of my work, I prefer emails as chatting because I'm always busy with my men here.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Greetings,
General Kelly
E-mail: johnsonkelly191@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

tiggs22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiggs22 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:42 pm

I had a run in with a scammer the last couple of days but have deleated and closed down Hangout
They were using Major C McConville, i Thought it was strange this man messaging me out of the blue after the first message i was very suspiscous so i googled the gentleman and found out a lot of information and the pictures there were some saying they had been stolen. The next message i freaked out and told the scammer he was lying there was no way a general in the USA Army would be daft enough to message women on the web. I kept on asking him to admit to me who he was. He then said he would ring me so that i could hear his voice, i i listened to JAMES ON yOU tUBE so i knew his voice, anyway "he Rang" and again i freaked out the voice was African he kept saying it was the internet dropping in and out i really flipped then dont insult my intelgence i have sussed you out now tell me the truth, you have stolen pictures that are not yours to use. this went on for 2 days i really did freak out as i didnt have a clue who the hell i was talking too, at times it felt like two people, but the biggest thing the English was not good and i knew The General would be well educated. So again i challenged him and said tell me the truth now as i tell my children if you lie remember your lies always find you out. Bingo he admitted he was in Nigeria, he then said will you still talk to me i said no, you have had your fun now i am deleting this account and under no circumstances contact me again ever. We.never exchanged emails etc and the talking was short as i knew in the background this was a hoax.

He got one or two things wrong about the General but I wasnt fooled.He has .twitter account there are pictures on there that were posted 15 hrs ago i have reported it to twitter saying its an inpersonation. i was so angy, which happens since i have been ill I feel sorry for his family

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello, in case you still "his" Hangouts ID, email address, phone number please kindly post.
Please NEVER confront the scammers. It serves totally wrong purpose. They only evolve themself and don't make the same mistake with next victims. Please keep them stupid as can be. BLOCK and IGNORE them. Be safe online!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

tiggs22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James C. McConville, + 229 92 296134

Postby tiggs22 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

his is in Hangout and Facebook is Charles mcconville

I had no emails and I wouldn't know how to retrieve his ip address a telephone number her rang me on is + 229 92 296134 I traced the number to Benin does this help.

also I think there is a fake twitter account general james c mcconville also but there are photos posted 10 days ago but would need to compare on the internet wether they have been taken from there. thank you

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 27, 2018 2:19 am

Phone number: +229-92296134 -->> MOBILE from Porto-Novo Benin - West Africa
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James McConville, jamescconvi1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Triple scam on interpals..

interpals.net/jamescco09
jamescco09 James, 60 y.o.
Quincy, United States

.interpals.net/jamescco8
jamescco8 James, 61 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana :mrgreen:

interpals.net/Jamescco94
Jamescco94 James, 60 y.o.
Quincy, United States

My name is James i work with US ARMY currently serving here in Camp Eager Kabul Afghanistan for Peace Keeping Mission, what about you?

photoshopped from...

:roll:
and a 4th just added....
interpals.net/Jamescco056
Jamescco056 James, 60 y.o.
Kābūl, Israel [Current City] :mrgreen:
Quincy, United States

and on Fakebook..
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025863180620
James C. McConville
Kabul, Afghanistan

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamescconvi1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:50 am

Another one who constantly infests interpals...

nterpals
jamescc093 James, 62 y.o.
Cheney, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

My name is James i work with US ARMY currently serving here in Camp Eager Kabul Afghanistan for Peace Keeping Mission, i wish you could Text me here to my private Email here: jamescconvi1@gmail.com

Image :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Noville, jamesnoville@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:14 pm

interpals
jamesnoville3 James, 62 y.o.
New York, United States [Hometown]

jamesnoville James, 66 y.o.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100026344490393
James Noville

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:06 am

interpals
jamesvile9 James, 50 y.o.
Online now

jamevile5 James, 67 y.o.
Online now

If yes add me here: jamesmccnoville89 lets keep our conversation through Skype i think that was a save means to have a conversation.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnsonkelly191@gmail.com & 209-208-4903

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:14 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=25518348
johnkelly162
Location United States

Thanks for accepting my request here, How are you doing over there beautiful ? My name is Johnson Kelly, but due to military rules and inteligence i am asnwering a nick name here . I was born on the 18th of Ausgust, 1958 at Baptist Hospital in California. I started elementary Children Academy at 4 and later on continued from Rival International Schools, I am a widower with a Son named Roland; who will be celebrating his 14 years birthday and you ? Nevertheless , I beg your friendship, understanding , creating the potential for successful collaboration to understand. I'm on duty for 28 years , and now I have one month to complete their mission here in Afghanistan , and then I'll retire.i I'm a romantic , father rushes .Distance can not be an obstacle to true love. I am not always due to the nature of my work, I prefer e-mails than chatting , as I always busy with my men here. Hoping to hear from you soon, Regards, General kelly E-mail : johnsonkelly191@gmai l.com Whats-App : +1 209 208 4903

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamescconvi1243@yahoo.com & jamesmccnon@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 am

skype> live:jamescconvi1243
skype> live:jamesmccnon

interpals
jamesnovile9 James, 63 y.o.
Syriam, Myanmar [Current City]
Online now
Well, i am here to find a trusted woman i pray to God to give me one here. i mean a real woman here this is all i want

Add to my Skype ID: jamescconvi1243 here lets keep our conversation through Skype

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:47 am

interpals
jamesnovile092 James, 60 y.o.
Syriam, Myanmar [Current City] :mrgreen:
Online now
Well, i m here to find a trusted one whom i can give a trust and also give my love i pray to God to give me just one here

Add my Skype ID here: jamesmccnoville89

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james.noville11122@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 20, 2019 3:14 pm

dateolicious.com/profile/james2010
James2010: our god is good all the time
60 Single Male
Quincy Massachusetts
my name is James Mcconville am here to seek a good woman for a serious
relationship My Hobbies reading and writing Novels watching TV
listening to music listen to the news Sport Particularly Swimming
Traveling Religious Roman Catholic my plans for my future to find a
woman and settle down

How are you It was so nice great talking to you and I was so glad getting to know something little about you. I will also like to share my feeling with you and a little wisely about me write me is my email address (How are you It was so nice great talking to you and I was so glad getting to know something little about you. I will also like to share my feeling with you and a little wisely about me write me is my email address (james.noville11122@gmail.com))

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Skype ID: genmichealward1

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:11 am

interpals
novill09 James, 60 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City]
Albany, United States [Hometown]
Well, i am cool and genuine, willing to welcome a nice girl of my choice here, i have been honest and caring for whom ever i am going to meet here. i pray to God if can give me also an honest person for me to give my life and my love also.

interpals
noville0 James, 54 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City]
Albany, United States [Hometown]
Well, i am cool and genuine, willing to welcome a nice girl of my choice here, i have been honest and caring for whom ever i am going to meet here. i pray to God if can give me also an honest person for me to give my life and my love also.

Return to “Military scams”