It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sammy Walter, sammywalter11@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:02 pm

badoo
Sammy 48, New York, NY
About me
I am 48 years, widowed , i am simple, honest, loyal and sincere. I love to meet new people and love visiting the beach too. I want to spend my life with the woman of my dreams.... Looking for a great woman, I'm warm, caring and would like to find Someone where we could be ourselves and show true love. I try to treat others How I would like to be treated. I believe it’s the small things that … really Count.... Looking to meet a sincere woman. I want to meet a person that I can Truly love.
Interested in
My interests include most Sports, movies, music, and traveling, romantic night An out, Candlelit dinners, walks along the Beach, reading, socializing with Friends, meeting new People, camping, weekends away, out door Activities, Nature, photography and quiet nights at home.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sammy Spencer, sammywalter11@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:43 am

meetme.com
Sammy Spencer :-o
48, Male, Single
Last Login 5 days ago

About Me
I am simple, honest, loyal and sincere. I love to meet new people and love visiting the beach too.I want to spend my life with the woman of my dreams....Looking for a great woman, I'm warm,caring and would like to find Someone where we could be ourselves and show true love. I try to treat others How I would like to be treated. I believe it’s the small things that really Count....Looking to meet a sincere woman. I want to meet a person that I can Truly love.

clone on FB
Sammy Spencer
About
Captain at The U.S. Army
Studied Geography and Urban Planning at University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Class of 1992
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York
Joined FB July 8

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Captain Spencer, sammywalter11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:58 pm

now on datehookup
captspencer11
I am 48 years, widowed , i am simple, honest, loyal and sincere. I love to meet new people and love visiting the beach too.I want to spend my life with the woman of my dreams....Looking for a great woman, I'm warm,caring and would like to find Someone where we could be ourselves and show true love. I try to treat others How I would like to be treated. I believe it’s the small things that really Count....Looking to meet a sincere woman. I want to meet a person that I can Truly love.

fI stay in lower Manhattan. I have 3 kids 23,21 and one year old son. I am a widow and a soldier in the US army. Do you have a yahoo address we can chat with and we can get to know each other better., Now your turn to tell me about yourself. sammywalter11@yahoo.com is my email address and you can add me on messenger i will love to chat with you.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sammy Walter, sammywalter11@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:57 pm

=> Sammy Spencer
Captain at The U.S. Army
Studied Geography and Urban Planning at University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Lives in New York, New York
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sweet_angel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sweet_angel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:05 am

Help! can anybody please help with the name of the real guy in this pictures :thinking: I have a friend that i met on connecting singles now we chat on Yahoo use this same pictures but his name is not Sammy Walter but Adam Spencer :thinking: :-o he never asked me for anything or maybe he was just waiting for the right time to do so :thinking: He says he is Iraq at the moment :silly:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 am

´fraid no :) see link in my siggyline called "Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?"

What´s his yahoo ID? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

sweet_angel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sweet_angel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:33 am

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:39 am

=> facebook.com/profile.php?id=1608623441
Brian Harris

There you are who "he" really is. But don´t confront him now. Just quietly block and ignore, don´t chat with these gangsters...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Specncer Adams - spenceradams66@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 am

spenceradams66@yahoo.com
=> more fakeys.

Badoo:

Spencer, 48

Wants to make new friends

New York

I am from San Francisco U. S. i travel a lot cause of my job as a soldier, and also just because i love the surprise of the unknown. i love to learn about new places, people and cultures
Interested in
i am looking for someone with honesty and integrity. a person with a good sense of humor.... a smile goes a long way.
ImageImage
=> Tagged:
Spencer S
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 3 Tagen
Tagline: know me

sweet_angel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sweet_angel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 am

thank you a lot. you are great help. Keep up the great job.

kikibonbon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kikibonbon » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 am

someone using this foto on fb has been talking to my aunt for months stating he is in afganistan and continues to have his return delayed . .. . i am very suspicious but have no other info on him and my aunt is fragile, so i am not sure how to go about getting proof before i talk to her . .. help.

he originally had 2 profiles with the same name and different friends on each and my aunt only being on one, i alerted her and now there is only one showing and all of his privacy settings have been changed. he also claims to have a grown adopted son in africa this is his profile https://www.facebook.com/sherif.adam.16 ... riends_tab" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i have no way to get his email, i am not even sure if she has it. she waits until he gets on fb to chat with him. what can i do???

https://www.facebook.com/alvin.joson.98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Welcome to RS, im so sorry bout your aunt :-( please keep stay with her n be her friend. And listen her. So her that you care of her than little by little gain her trust on you and told her bout scam matter. Told her that lot fake id in the net world and she need to check on him. ;-)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Countrycamo5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Countrycamo5 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Up until today I wasn't aware of this man who I know him as Colonel Peteru Spencer of being such a scammer. Ive been "dating" him for the past 6 months and he even proposed to me 3 months ago. Be careful, unfortunately I did get suckered into his scam and lost only 2000.00 but that's nothing compared to the compassion and love he showed that turned out to be a lie. Best advice stay far far away from this man.

Countrycamo5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Countrycamo5 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Countrycamo5

Welcome to RS. I am very sorry that you got scammed and the criminal hidden behind the photo of this military man abused your good heart. It is not only 2000 it is whole big money to Africans who can make extremely luxurious life with it and yet destroy yours. It is not one man but gang 6-8 West Africans who are sitting in internet cafe and defraud hundreds of innocent victims daily. Please make sure you didn't give him any significant info of yours such bank acc # or credit cards....

Please post ABSOLUTELY all information you collected from him....that will be very helpful for others.
Also please without another word BLOCK and IGNORE future attempts of communication.

Be safe :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”