It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 3

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joseph_david54@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:22 am

badoo
David joseph, 44
Ikeja, Nigeria :dumb:
am just a cam guy that love to be with cool woman, i luv to watch movies if time permit me and go out with my woman to one of the best place...... well you will get to know more about me when we chat and u can add me up here on my yahoo id: joseph_david54
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miller Neim, millerneim@rocketmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 am

badoo
Miller Neim 48, Los Angeles, CA

hello love lgive me your mail so i can send you mail time to time
my email address is millerneim@rocketmail.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Miller, johnmiller570@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:39 am

netlog
johnmiller570
john miller
37 years old - male - United States

fakebook
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006244565114
John Miller
Worked at Sailors
From Canada Corners, Michigan
Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 3

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am

Floyd Smith, sfloyd47@yahoo.com

miumeet.com
Chat with sfloyd47
I'm new here!
from Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria

diff. pic on person.com
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=64890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lacount_jason@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:56 pm

MDF: lacountjay
Lacount jason /
33 year old, man from United Kingdom
:lol:
Message from lacountjay
Date: 30 Jul 5:59:00 p.m.
Subject: hey
hi i look through your profile, and its look what I've been waiting for all my life, and I believe with so much determination and integrity can make a difference in any other life.am man who hates lies and who always want woman who is seriously in all things, if you want more about me we can not get to no more about each other to get me on my messenger lacount_jason@yahoo.com
expect you soon

pics >> Miller's family against the United States Capitol

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bob Miller, bobmiller.usmarine@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:22 am

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3413686
Bob
Male, 48 Years Old
From Houston, TX
Am a christian and honesty is my motto. Am down to earth, hard working cute and intelligent. I love being real and sincere, I want to live the life of a normal average person want to live, not too rich not too poor. Am down to earth.

My name is Bob Miller,
I am ranked a major in the United States of America army, currently serving in Afghanistan on peace keeping mission. I am well educated with two(2) university degrees and a masters degree in engineering, looking for serious relationship geared towards MARRIAGE.
Contact me directly on ( bobmiller.usmarine@yahoo.com ) so that I send you my pictures and tell you more about me or you can give me your own email address where I can send you my pictures.
Regards,Bob
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Luis, alexluiz74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 pm

badoo
Alex 50, New Orleans, LA

am a contractor working with a shell petroleum company in uk
am still into a business of crude oil, transferring from one country to an other

Another Sosa/Miller Combo!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p331847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 pm

sgtcondenkimiller@yahoo.com
About Me
I'm very romantic, responsible, kind, calm, serious (just when it's necessary), confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, honest, modest, loyal, flexible, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle..
Junk Mail
Wow you look very beutiful to me and I will like to know you better on here that is why I decided to write you this short note...If you don't mind you can contact me on my yahoo address at sgtcondenkimiller@yahoo.com I will be waiting to hear from you soon..Remain Bless..
Dumbass Mugu you hit me up as Miller!!! Your a Dumb ass !!!

Fangs
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Major Gen Harrie Miller: gen_miller48@ymail.com

Postby Fangs » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

From Major Gen Miller Thu Aug 1 09:07:29 2013
Received: from [174.36.47.170] by web163102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 01 Aug 2013 01:07:29 PDT
To: xxxxxx

How are you today?

I am sorry i have been a little bit busy here,that's why i haven't written to you...I guess you have put all behind you and getting better huh?

I just wanna check on you to let you know i have you in my mind...Though we are surrounded by obstacles here and there,but it will never stop destiny from taken its cause....In life,nothing good comes easy,that's why you must be ready to shield any challenges and forge ahead...I am concern and would wanna be closer to you,if only we will be honest to eache other as we journey along...

However,do have a blessed day ahead and keep been good..Catch you later and expecting your reply...Cheerio..

Mjr Harrie.R.M
Last edited by Myra on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: trimmed header

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Major Gen Harrie Miller: gen_miller48@ymail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:37 pm

welcome to RS, and thanks for the post

his IP show:
IP:[/b] 174.36.47.170
Originating ISP: Kryptotel Llc
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States

do you mind post his profile ? i mean where to you meet him ( name of the dating site and his profile)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Fangs
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Major Gen Harrie Miller: gen_miller48@ymail.com

Postby Fangs » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 am

he contacted me on Skype, I think he is connected to another mugu because it's funny how he contacted me when I stopped talking to the other mugu. he said he saw my profile pic and thought to talk to me. my profile pics are never my true photo's. I like to maintain some kind privacy. I told him that I didn't want anymore contact because I was going through a partcularily difficult time and needed time to think. I haven't contacted him and he has not contacted me back. I am really relieved in a way.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Full quote removed ;)

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 pm

graves :-o graves_miller@yahoo.com
49 / Male / Straight / divorce
Living in New York City, New York.
About Me
Im a person who enjoy in the quest of knowledge to perform my life in the right way, Also I like to read, specially in history readings,Also Im a coin collector and Im a military historian and a collector of war relics. Im a great American Patriot, and proud of it...The person I'd like to meet should be honest and loyal. I would like to find someone with a natural curiosity, who likes to analyze, think, laugh, and wonder like I do. If you love classical music, that is a huge bonus because I have season tickets to the symphony and opera. I want a woman who is communicative and open to explore new things. She should be Loving and Friendly. Lastly, she must be emotionally available for a serious relationship leading to love.If you just need a friend, I can be that too. If you just want to vent or talk, I can be a good listener and have a shoulder for you to cry on. Friends are an important part of our lives.
Junk Email
Hi pretty.. how are doing? Am graves,a 50yrs old military soldier...Am from New york in the United states of America..Am an E-8 military soldier that is senior Sargent of the US military force.....I am assigned on a peace keeping in Kabul the capital town of Afghanistan...I have been searching around looking for a soulmate ever since i was divorced,i have one kid who is with a care-taker schooling in Ghana, a male called kelvin who is 13 years old.Am looking for someone who will love my kid like how his mom did and love them as her own kid..Am a good christian and a very good God fearing man so am looking for a humble,gorgeous,respectful, caring and punctual woman who will never break my heart...I will be very excited if a woman like you will is interested.....Please mail me if you are interested...My email is graves_miller@yahoo.com....Take care...Bye..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Miller, captfrankmiller@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:36 am

badoo
Frank (Deleted member)

here is my email address
captfrankmiller@yahoo.com
i would love to hear from you soonest ok
Napoleon Bonaparte

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:07 am

graves graves_miller@yahoo.com
confirio 49 / Male / Straight / divorce From alaska. Living in New York City, New York. Attended lincon international.Completed graduate school at maters.
About Me
Im a person who enjoy in the quest of knowledge to perform my life in the right way, Also I like to read, specially in history readings,Also Im a coin collector and Im a military historian and a collector of war relics. Im a great American Patriot, and proud of it...The person I'd like to meet should be honest and loyal. I would like to find someone with a natural curiosity, who likes to analyze, think, laugh, and wonder like I do. If you love classical music, that is a huge bonus because I have season tickets to the symphony and opera. I want a woman who is communicative and open to explore new things. She should be Loving and Friendly. Lastly, she must be emotionally available for a serious relationship leading to love.If you just need a friend, I can be that too. If you just want to vent or talk, I can be a good listener and have a shoulder for you to cry on. Friends are an important part of our lives.
Junk Mail
Hi pretty.. how are doing? Am graves,a 50yrs old military soldier...Am from New york in the United states of America..Am an E-8 military soldier that is senior Sargent of the US military force.....I am assigned on a peace keeping in Kabul the capital town of Afghanistan...I have been searching around looking for a soulmate ever since i was divorced,i have one kid who is with a care-taker schooling in Ghana, a male called kelvin who is 13 years old.Am looking for someone who will love my kid like how his mom did and love them as her own kid..Am a good christian and a very good God fearing man so am looking for a humble,gorgeous,respectful, caring and punctual woman who will never break my heart...I will be very excited if a woman like you will is interested.....Please mail me if you are interested...My email is graves_miller@yahoo.com....Take care...Bye
You Must be one DUMB ASS Moofoo You already hit me up and got ZERO!!! :mrgreen:

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Theodore Williams, theodorewilliams00090@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:19 am

Theodore000, theodorewilliams00090@yahoo.com
confirio 51 / Male / Straight Living in Amf Ohare, Illinois.
About Me
My name is Theodore williams...Army officer :-o born in Australia and raised in Liberty, Missouri by a U.S mother named Susan Gayle and Australian dad named Calvin Hodges.. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.Even dough I was very playful at school, it never affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 21. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home
Junk Mail
Hi,Good day. How are you doing today and How was your day??I am Theodore by name, :-o I am here Looking for friend's and If Possible More.I was Introduce to this site by a friend of mine,As I am trying It Out. I am New On this site. I came across your profile which drew my Attention as I wanted to contact you and have words with you and If Possible get to know you more and better. I would love for you to email me through my personal email and I will email you back with my pictures.. and also tell you more about my self..This Is my email (theodorewilliams00090@yahoo.com) or You can also add me to your Yahoo Instant messenger If U do Have One.. It Is the same email as well.. {theodorewilliams00090@yahoo.com} I Hope to hear from you and Hope all Is well with you and You are having a good time.I will Look forward to your email.. Take care and be Blessed.

Return to “Military scams”