It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 3

African scammers posing as military personnel.
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 3

Postby hook » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 pm

scott miller, scottmiller610@yahoo.com
confirio HEART OF LOVE MAN
48 / Male / Straight / single
From ask me. Living in New York City, New York. Attended ask me.Completed graduate school at ask me.
About Me
this is all about me....My name is scott im from kansas, but i do love to meet people from different kind of background. I am considered attractive by most standards and I try to lead a healthy lifestyle.Am 48 years old,im one of the US Army.I need ..A God Fearing :pray: woman,that know what love is all about........ I do understand that there are a lot of un serious women here who are here for just games, Do stay clear if you are one please don't chat with me cos i..m ready for a good and well relationship that will lead to marriage....in future to come
Junk Mail
I hope my kisses will find your lips. I do not when you do not allow yourself to get acquainted with a man, but now I really want to write to you, I know that I'm naive, because you do not know me, but I believe that feelings come over time if two people fit together. To know each other we can... This is perhaps what have been facing on dating site.This really gives me heart attacked, I think this is what is getting me acquainted. In my life there should be a real woman to whom I could confide in, that's why I'm here, so I write to you now. Maybe spring affected me so much that I decided to change the rules?, which bring up the love fire began to burn in my heart, and all because of that I decided to write to you today. I did not finish my letter yet, but I started to visit the idea, what will happen if you're the juliet, and our goals are quite the same?with your cold blooded heart of love with promise arrow passing through it... then i will know that my kisses as find your lips, and maybe not just lips!, and you will understand that I'm special ... I want you to know that in my heart there is a great fondness that I want to give you, as well as the passions that has awakened this springs. When you read my letter, know that I am waiting for your answers. Do not be modest. Let's try to be open with each other and maybe we can make a reality of those desires.
yes baby,scottmiller610@yahoo.com i will be waiting for you to chat with you honey.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Miller, david_miller0111@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:31 am

person.com
USER ID: 7325062
Nickname: david0111
Name: david
State/Region: Georgia
City: Lawrenceville

david0111: Hi, how are you doing today?, my name is david, and am new on here, i saw your profile and i really like it, am on here seeking for the right woman of my life a woman i can spend the rest of my life with forever, i will really like to get to know you better, i think it will be very ok if we get to chat more better via yahu messenger or you mail me on david_miller0111 at yahu dot c ,o , m
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 am

williams becker

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: CALIFONIA
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I AM WILLIAM BECKER, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET MY FUTURE PARTNER
williambecker2@yahoo.com
IP: 197.255.169.213 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bruce Miller, bruce.m117@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 pm

FB
Bruce Miller
About
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at University of Phoenix
Past: Phoenixville Area High School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

My name is Bruce, Army Officer born and raised in FL(Jacksonville) some 49 years ago by a US mother named Pat Kussman and a US Dad named Armstrong Pack McSkiva.. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.Even dough I was playful at school, it never my academic work.. I joined the Military academy at the age of 21.I am Widower and i have one son who is 10years now.. I am looking for a woman who will love me and will be honest with me and long term relationship... You can contact me on my address if you are interested, Bruce.m117@yahoo.com Or you can get me your address so that I can add you too?

meetme.com
Bruce Miller
53, Male
Ghana :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malcolm Fraser, malcolmfraser_loveme@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Mixed with "DAVID YOUNG"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 01#p336901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo
Malcolm 53, Florida City, FL
About me
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals.
Interested in
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed. special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, … passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion. and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.

can we talk on yahoo my is malcolmfraser_loveme
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Miller, Skype "richard.miller528"

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:15 am

badoo
Richard (Deleted member)

As you know my name is Richard 55 years old man single with one child and i work as an engineer of import and export of auto cars and i am a new member on this site and i am looking for a serious partner like you in my life and by the way this is my skype name and i will be very happy if you can add me on skype on :richard.miller528 so that we can have a serious talk there now ok
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Miller, kelvinww11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Oasisdating
kellove11
Male 48 United States
let me start by introducing myself to you ..I'm American.about 5.10 " I was born and Raise in Germany. Have lived in several areas of the places ! and LOVE to visit and explore new places.
I've met some really cool people, but like I said, dating is old. I'm ready already. I will know when I meet her. We will both know that it's right. I will talk about my feelings on this more in depth when we get a chance to talk in person.
I'm a little doubtful, cynical, not hurt or broken or damaged, just
realistic. I'm a total optimist, except when I'm a realist. lol I do want someone I can connect deeply with, listen to and share openly.

sorry am not Good at English
I was born and Raise German but leave in America for 23 year
Am kelvin miller
kelvinww11@yahoo.com
Am a Military General
am in syria
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jryan609@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 am

Oasisdating
Happiness5736 Male 47 - United States
I'm a loving man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible.
I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out, looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, faithful,trustworthy,smart, responsible, honest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial woman who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a man like me, because I think that marriage should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding...without bad habits, kind honest, decent, educated, Christian faith
I & apply them in my work & daily life. I adore new places, new ideas & creative people with a great sense of humor,I like to be work harder & receive huge pleasure & creative forces from it....

I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man.
Do you have webcam ?
I will like to show myself on cam if you don't mind << i bet its "George Sosa" again :lol:
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Miller; <nelsonmiller858@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Just now from netlog

nelsonmiller858

Name
nelson miller

Date of birth
05/07/1966

United Kingdom

Native language
English

Hello how are you doing over there,,,Am miller by name from iowa city usa..am new on here looking for serious relationship but will like start as friend first and see where it gonna lead to.

xxxxx

I will like to talk to you on yahoo messenger I. Try to add you but I can't make it add..can you add me on your yahoo messenger list..nelsonmiller858@yahoo.com....looking forward to hear back from you so we can get to know our self more and better
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Hack, genjohnhack@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992096360
John H, 49 New York City, NY

here is my yahoo messenger id genjohnhack@yahoo.com add me so we chat online and know more better
Napoleon Bonaparte

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Charles, Charles.man202@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:12 am

Chemistry.com
User name: Charles

In his own words:

"I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night!!"
------------------------------------

58 | Washington, District of Columbia

Good evening,

Hello nice smile!!! How are you doing today? I believe you are having a good time on the site :lol: ;) like I am doing now, by reading your profile and looking at your pretty smile... :D Actually just want to inform you about how attracted I am to your profile and I believe we do have similar things in common.. I just can't wait to say Hi... would you have the time to check on my profile and let me know what you think? My name is Charles and I am interested in getting to know more about you.. Just feel free and write to me anytime you want and also can get in reach me on my personal email address ( Charles.man202@yahoo.com) or can call me on (424) 234-9718) I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.... Stay blessed...

Charles
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maxkjoe@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:50 pm

badoo
Mark 45, Tempe, AZ

pics mixed with soldier on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 53#p338953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 am

Received Sep 9, 2013 4:52 am

IP 197.220.169.24
Bad list used in scams before

Good Evening xxxx
                     Thanks for your email.....I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, , supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets...Are you a Good Cook...Tell me more about yourself....talk to you soon... 

I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh....i have been having a little problem with my WiFi...what time should i meet you online today....I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent , affairs, People can‘t believe it when they see my photographs because They ask if i am a man that is directly from heaven , I am a man who does not lie or cheat on anyone and believed in God...am interested in getting to know more about you....i look forward talking to you soon.

Regards,
Charles.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Charles Man, charles.man202@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:15 am

This man knows nothing about me, has received no communications from me other than a first contact yet he assumes we are friends already and by the second paragraph starts using terms of endearment...This is what is best described as a follow up sales call to land a potential client by MCI ( Mugu Corporation International).

Subject: Good Morning

Received: Sep 10, 2013 6:23 am

Good Morning,

You're the best at everything, you do & remember me, and you will always be my dear friend...Wishing you a sweet morning greeting, may you stay as loving, caring and not forgetting the sweetest person that I know...How was Your day yesterday i hope you had a good and productive one......Mine was Busy but i was able to get alot done......Well i will be home today relaxing....and will be doing some paper work later....but i will have sometime for us to chat...have you thought of setting Up An Instant chat messenger on your computer....?...i have and would love to chat with you share pictures with you and get to know more about each Other...Spending time with your mate is a key to your relationship.hope you know that...will you have time if you have someone in your life... There are other things that are key to a relationship as well but this one is the most important.... Always find time for your mate even if it just for a short time.

Sweetie When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day....I want you to have a good and lovely day...Go Out there and touch everyone's heart with your warm and charming smile.....What would you like to know about me...am Just Old Fashion with Good heart and great sense of Humor..whom is looking for the same in return...are you my shinning amor....? stay blessed and have a good Morning.....

Good Morning,
Charles..

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 am

Fred Brett, Fredbrett4@yahoo.com

on topface
Fred
52, Dallas, Texas, USA

facebook.com/fred.brett.96
Lives in Clinton Township, Michigan
From Texas City, Texas
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Military scams”