It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mack Anthony, mackanthony60@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Pictures stolen from LTC David Dosier, see below.
scammer on page 3

matchdirect.com
mackanthony60
Durham • North Carolina • USA
49 years old
Widowed, seeking woman 40 - 99
sex man
status Widowed
education College Degree
ethnicity Caucasian/White

ABOUT ME
I love honest people and i hate lie's
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, smart./ / I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what is that you really know more about me. yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
i am looking for a lovely woman who will love me and love my son as her own......i am not looking for a perfect woman but someone who will love me for me

To mackanthony60@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/07/24
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.203.67.51:13924)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mack Anthony, mackanthony60@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

email address leads to a profile on FB
Peter Mack Anthony
Widowed
Male

loversearth.com
Mack anthony
mackanthony60
Birthday: 07/08/1963
Interested in: Women
State: North-Carolina
Education: college degree

Ask me all you want to know about me and i will honestly tell you evrything you need to know about me because i think i have alot about my self that if i want to say,write or tell you it will take awhole week for me to get done telling you. my dear but i can tell you a little about me i am very good,honest,faithful,kind,good in heart,giving,respectful,loyal and very peaceful ,and always want to enjoy life to the fullest without anger or any bad intentions.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Osier, osier_david@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:25 am

waplog
osier_davidyahoocom
Male , 43
Name Surname: Osier David
Lives in United States, NEW YORK

Am sergeant :disagree: osier david

Fakebook
ww.facebook.com/osier.david
Osier David
From California City, California
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Osier, osier_david@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:42 am

goarmy.com/rotc/schools/northern-illinois-university/faculty.html
chhs.niu.edu/militaryscience/newsletter/archive/NIU%20ROTC%20Battalion%20Newsletter%20Fall%202012%20-%20Final.pdf
LTC David Dosier

Therasak43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Major General Christain Santo

Postby Therasak43 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:57 pm

I have been getting these bloody messages for as long as I can remember. Im tired of it so I am actually posting here.
Im not a stupid person, and can usually pick up on this kind of thing quickly. Ive stopped a few friends from sending money or items a few times. :shock: I know it all sounds so sweet, blah blah blah..

Ive noticed the way they say things, common phrases. I see how quick it goes from hello to baby, love etc. Only one time did I ever confront a man, I literally lost it and flipped out on him. It was years ago, and I had young kids and I was annoyed with his constant requests for money. He was Drake Morgan and in Afghanistan, and on his way from shopping for a gift for his young son he and a friend on a motorcycle were hit by a car and the car driver got out and robbed them, even stealing the doll he got for his son. And now he has no money at all to pay for his online time to Skype with his son, and he cant bare the heartbreak, after all; his wife died a few years ago and his son has to live with the grandma in Idaho... blah blah blah... (in the end I flipped out on him, he called me on Skype, I could see then that he was a black man and he admitted everything. I called him horrid things, I am not proud, but I really would of beat his face in. I know these guys get a lot of money from lonely depressed people and I was not impressed after he admitted he has been doing it for years. I know, not smart.He tried to be my friend after that and I blocked all of anything I ever had of his. )

Anyway, these are the stats for this new one:

Major General Christain Santo (uniform says Dosier on it and he ads Dosier in ( ) on his facebook profile)
lives in: Kabul Afghanistan (thought his pics state he has a new house in NY)
children: 1 son who is 7yrs old
relationship status: single (she cheated)
job: military (I asked what else and all he said was business) He's been in the military since he was 17
B-Day: feb 20th, he is 41 turning 42
Photos: he has two face pics so far, a couple of his 'new home in NY', however I looked up license plates and the one on the car looks to possibly from the uk. (obviously im not an expert, and I cant zoom in well on the pics, one of the house pics has a saying on the bulding, but I cant read it. )

His language, even if he is from Switzerland, is very choppy, never uses 'I am ' its always 'am'. No real context in how he speaks. (instead of saying going to play football, he says going to football stadium)

when I receive any friend requests on facebook I ask where I know them from, or how they came to send me a request. (this one took a few minutes and then said he had seen me post on a site for BBW ladies, which would be true. But he couldn't tell me which one)
Within ten minutes of messages I was already being plied with how gorgeous I was, how after seeing me he was 'stoned for hours'. Right away with the compliments, and the picking out cute things about me to comment on. And I have not accepted his request, by the end of the chat, he had asked me a few times when I was accepting. Even after I had been clear that I do not accept random people, and need to talk a while..lol He refused for a bit to answer my questions or to just answer those that he asked me, and he basically interrogated me. Jobs, kids, single; no build up, he was direct and quick to ask.

His facebook link, I hope this works.
https://www.facebook.com/christain.santo.9

Image Image <<< Mods note: these homely pictures belong to Sven, viewtopic.php?f=91&t=56161&start=15

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mack Anthony, mackanthony60@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Thanks for the update and welcome to RS :) did you still remember his Skype ID ? if yes feel free to post it. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bernard Deanies, bendeanies@gmail.com

Postby mariko » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:07 am

UPDATE ON LT. COL. DAVID DOSIER. HE WAS RETIRED FROM US ARMY IN JULY 2015. HE COULD NOT BE ON DEPLOYMENT IN AFGHANISTAN!!
http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2015/08/ ... y/asmv5n4/

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009667456819

Date of Birth 4th July 1965
No other info in the facebook profile.
The time difference he stated to the victim clearly shows his time is Nigerian time.

his Son's facebook (James Deanies, claims as 17 years old.)
facebook.com/james.deanies

Hi dear how are you?. I think you should know about my background and so here it is.My parents died in a car crash when I was 11 on their way back from celebrating their anniversary, I have no siblings and of course you know I have a child. I got divorced in 2010 after my wife cheated on me with someone I had no idea about while I was serving in Syria. I'm now currently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan and I have spent 1 year and 6 months out of my service, so I'll be returning home in 6 months from now. I hope I get to meet you when I leave this hell hole I am in.It feels really nice letting someone know all these things about me, and it's been a while since I had these kinds of talk with a lady. I rank as a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army . I like to ride bikes, ski, play chess, travel, cook, work out. I want a woman in my life, I hope that woman is you? even if it's not I really hope we can be friends? you're a wonderful person. What about you,what do you do?what do you like? what are your hobbies? Have you tried online dating before? do you have kids? were you ever married? I hope I'm not asking too many questions? I hope for a reply soon. Bernard
Hi I read your profile and I liked it. I hope you don't mind me writing you this? I would love to know more about you. My name is Bernard Deanies and I'm a US soldier,currently serving in Afghanistan. I hope you don't mind my job?I live in Charlotte, NC,
I have a boy and he's 17 years old. My job is nice but dangerous and the place we tend to work sometimes are not very safe and mice to be in. I'm now in Afghanistan, and I've been here for 1 year and 6 months, I'll be ending my service time in 6 months.I'm a Lieutenant Colonel, there are also rules in the military that can't be broken or there would be consequences. We live an abide by the rules and regulations.lf you have anything you need to ask, please ask
Facebook Profile Photo

Other photos.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Additional photo and fake ID of Bernard Deanies

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Bernard Deanies, bendeanies@gmail.com (Continued)

Money request modalty: Requesting air fare and travel expenses of Bernard Deanies' son, James Deanies, total amount approx USD$ 10,000

Good Day ( )

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to inform you that you can't use ( ) in paying money into an account. You're to deposit the money into the account details below. once the payment is made please I would like to you to send me a copy of the payment slip so your payment information can be confirmed. Thank you very much.

Bank Name: Citi Bank
Account holder: (Mule)
Account Number: (snipped)
Routing number: (snipped)
Swift Code: CITIUS33
Address: (Citi bank address)

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DAWN BUCKET
(Bank account # has been reported to authority for investigation)
Good day ( )
I'm sorry I didn't reply your mail earlier than now, I was busy with some other kids and also started the paper work for James Deanies' travel. I have booked the flight ticket for your son to (your country), To this mail I'll attach the files of the flight seat number and also the flight fee, Once your email is received I would give you the account info you're to pay to so everything can be arranged. As you would see on the file I sent to you, the flight fee is $X,XXX and his travel expenses is $Y,YYY, everything added up is $ZZ,ZZZ . I'm hoping this can be done on time because I also have other matters to attend to. Thank you, please reply soon.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DAWN BUCKET

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:35 am

This scammer uses multiple modalties.

As far as I know, I heard from victims that;
- He asked his son's air fare to the victim's country. (10000USD)
- He asked victim for petition to the army to shorten his deployment and let him back to US for marriage. (5000USD)

Possibly he can use any other military scam options such as
- Military leave or retirement scam
- Box from Afghanistan (either box of cash or gold he found during deployment or precious gift to the victim or both but stuck at third country custom as usual.)
- Need money for son's surgery or the soldier himself being injured.
- request for phone or PC to correspond with the victim

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Havens Brett Alexander, havensbalex@outlook.com, diff.pics

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009448678236
Havens Brett Alexander
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Widowed
From Durham, North Carolina

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Agzur
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Warning! Miller Cooper, Atlanta, Georgia. 50 year old.

Postby Agzur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:02 pm

False profiles on FB! Using true photos of retired soldier David Dosier.
False surnames: MILLER COOPER or SPARKS GARY DEAN.
Very smart, charming. Looking for perfect wife to start new life with. Waiting for his leaving date to back home from Iraq. His wife died in the car accident 3 years ago. He is on his own with teenager daughter. Living in Atlanta, Georgia, 50 years old.

What can I say... be careful and take care. Very sad story.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

nathanelnic@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:17 pm

nath2020
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: texas
Marital status: Separated
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD

nathanelnic@gmail.com

IP: 172.252.127.144 EGIHosting; bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

yanu
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dosire Paulson

Postby yanu » Tue May 09, 2017 8:56 pm

ACTIVE FB ACCOUNT:
Dosire Paulson
https://www.facebook.com/paulson.miller.12

From MIAMI

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

SHELTON WAYNE - sheltonwayne7@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:12 pm

zorpia.com/SHELTONWAYNE
SHELTON
47, Westerville, Ohio, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑80, in United States.

Chat;
> I'M SHELTON AM NEW HERE PLEASE CAN WE CHAT
> nice meet you am from USA and you
> Hi dear Nice to meet you, how are you? i saw your profile and it was my interest to contact you, please dear
i will like us to get to know each other, i will send you my pictures and also introduce myself to you, here is
my email (sheltonwayne7@gmail.com) or you can send me your email for more details thanks

Return to “Military scams”