It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Love, wilsonlove998@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 am

badoo
Wilson 49, Arizona City, AZ
About me
A very warm and friendly person who is always optimistic about life. I'm very considerate with very good manners ! Who can be both serious and humorous and like to see the funny side of things. I have a dream of finding my one special love and thought I would try this way to search for it. I have lost faith in women from my own country who have lost the good values found in a strong relationship.
Interested in
I am looking for a great love and understanding each other, in sharing dreams, problems and pleasures of life. I am looking for a woman with calm nature who is looking for a permanent partnership based on love and who wants to create a family. I need a soul mate in my life..

Am still looking at your picture and You look like one of the Angle Sent from above .--Are you one of them if i may ask?
My Wife pass away 2010 and still looking for some one to be with but More fake people online and sex woman as well..I need some one who will love me more,Some one who will care a lot about and take ma as i am ..And i promise you will love her back ..
I hope to hear form you soon.You can text me on 1 646-494-5111 or Email me on wilsonlove998@yahoo.com.

To wilsonlove998@yahoo.com
Opened 4-Oct-13 at 10:07:57am (UTC +00:00) - 39mins29secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-66-225-239-dedicated¸4u¸com¸gh (41¸66¸225¸239:10543)

Image Image

Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Wilson Love, wilsonlove998@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Morrison - morrisonduck157@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:11 pm

morrison

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: fersds
Marital status: Separated
Children: I don't want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personallity.I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special woman?

morrisonduck157@yahoo.com

IP: 83.170.97.21
Hostname: server50020.uk2net.com
ISP: UK2 - Ltd
Organization: UK2 Customer
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

means, not real
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

Postby Marisa » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 am

tried to register on DnM as mrjw001, mrjw001@gmail.com

sent this junk to the site Moderator!! :mrgreen:

How you doing Dear? my name is James Williams i 'm from Bolivia / NYC USA works here in Afghanistan loves to be a friend and more have a relationship with you Dear kindly reach me here mrjw001@gmail.com

mugu from Kenya!! IP 197.176.163.25
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Oliver James, oliverjames70@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:06 pm

matchdoctor

ojames380
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 75
Bakersfield, California, United States
I'm just a man with good spirit love worshiping the Lord and I also listen to Gospel songs and I love listening to sing along for kids cos I love kids a lot.

my idea of a great date:
I am looking for someone who is a true woman of strength but has a sensitive, caring side. Someone who loves God, positive about life and the world we live in. Someone who is not perfect but has learned from mistakes of the past and uses that to make her a better person today.
the person I would like to meet:
All I'm seeking for a woman based on long-term relationship and by Gods grace leading into marriage...I am willing to accept my partner kids as mine and also treat them with love and respect just like I will treat mine.

oliverjames70@yahoo.com , you can add me on that. Thanks
How are you doing, I'm Oliver James by name, I came across your profile on this site, you where looking beautiful. I really don't know you but I believe I'll get to know you more better, Until I read from you.
Remain blessed

IP: 198.178.120.118
Hostname: 198-178-120-118.static.hvvc.us
ISP: NOC4Hosts
Napoleon Bonaparte

mistral55
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mistral55 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi. iam from holland and had vieuw weeks contact wit James Martins, i met him on a datingsite.

he was retired soldier but still wasin kabul, with his brother Charles and his sister in law was in their house in Texas.
He lost his wife Carmen and their two daughters by planecrash 5 years ago....
But it want feel good for me and i did some receurch and find out that the pictures he send me belong to Stuart James.

i had mailcontct with him james_martins62@yahoo.com

he was born on 07-10-1956

i dont understand that the police do nothing about this problem....

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 pm

welcome to RS and thanks for update :) please stop communicated with him and block him. than post all you got about him :)

why police cant jail them , coz scammer are over seas. Local Police dont have authority to busted / jail them
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

single_heart90@yahoo.com

FMF
single_heart90
Life is too short
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man

yahoo avatar shows Karne Dreams
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p345850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 pm

^^

Subject: hello
A warm hello does not come from the lips only but also from the heart....Hello and how are you doing pretty.do you care for a chat

IP: 83.170.97.21
ISP: UK2 - Ltd
Organization: UK2 Customer
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Carley, sgtjamescarly24@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:57 am

tagged
James C
Tagline: I need a true and real woman to love...
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Asian, Caucasian/White, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

same pic
here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p346120
plus these add. ones

Nametag "Wain"

person.com
cj
sgtjames
41 y.o.
New York
United States

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Babcock, david.babcock@mail.com

Postby mariko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 am

david.babcock@mail.com

Encountered a lad using this famous pic of Stuart James on Skype.

email: d a v i d . b a b c o c k @mail.com
(intended to put space in between. The lad still wanting to contact me.)

This guy claim as General David Babcock of US Air Force in Afganistan for peace keeping mission. Lost his wife few years ago, have one child --- typical scammer's story :D :D He said, as a General, he goes out for patrol there. :lol:

I said "I am not interested to a kind of guys looking for any women to chat." Then the lad thought I said he is "kid" :D I am not native English speaker but I believe I am not as bad as these lads!! :P :P :P

Got email too. The email source indicated from USA but using bad IP, that is 209.107.208.192
Provider Egihosting

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith Adalberto David, smith.adalberto@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:25 am

email from topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p347690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Facebook
facebook.com/smith.adalbertodavid
Smith Adalberto David
Worked at Statoil
Studied at Point Loma Nazarene University
Lives in San Diego, California

His "daughter"
Napoleon Bonaparte

Lachtaube
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Stock alias Stuart James

Postby Lachtaube » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:18 pm

I came across this site because I bin.bemerkt - how has it all - a scammer caught in the fangs actually the daughter of my work colleague who has recently seen a broadcast on ZDF ( WISO ) . Friend I got the guys to scout captured . actually for me it was initially andersrum.ich 'll start from the beginning: I actually sought no mann.bin as a single satisfied , but, well , I wanted to see what's scout friend at times , because many known there really found their partners haben.natürlich I was curious what would passiert.vielleicht there mr.rigth me anyway laufen.schon days on the way after two , I realized that this is nothing fürmich - because I am very lazy about writing and did not know what the men should write , so true to the motto : ? how are you I'm fine, I found doof.also was my resolute taken - let the rubbish is nothing for you , you 'll get back ab.plötzlich reported a chat about the type with me in broken - ie deutsch.so bad as I am, I took the same course addressed to who he is and because he writes so bad German - thought first of a turk etc.er called himself stephen was stock.er American soldier and on a peace mission in afghanistan . So I found that interesting times indeed ! profile I be considered and beamed at me stephen stock (aka james stuart = the original , which the pictures were stolen ) an.naja , I thought to myself , who is 10years older than me though - supposedly 54 but for 54 - he still looked remarkably good! had the same complex , because I found my first wrinkle but interesting to meet someone who comes from another nation and then go even in the face of such dangerous mission war.darüber I wanted more wissen.ALSO I GAVE HIM MY eMAIL ADDRESS ! Could not even know the watch behind in my e given a cheat steckt.Also address and scout friend I abgemeldet.da not constantly mails , I saw his message after 4tagen.ein short sentence from him blah blah blah and he wants to skype with me all - in poor deutsch.ich 'm so pretty stupid when it comes to the internet, so it took a few days until I decided to installieren.außerdem skype startled me from the thought , the types directly into my living room to have - even though he quite well aussah.dank write my fondness for the time being splashed the conversation by e - mail so langhin anyway meinerseits.deshalb I found it very plated, the type already in the 2.mail of his drug-addicted - u him his son badly treated women to erzählen.diese had died in the meantime and that was his worst since tag.wieso I asked myself if that was so bad and beat the son, he would have to be happy ? next, he urged me constantly , my profile on scout to friend Clear ! hello ? makes it no longer existed so long ago and had to nix the tun.hab with him I also said , the eternal but not geschnallt.manchmal I asked myself the ever - reads what you write that? I wanted to know what makes since in kabul , whether it is dangerous , what's happening? for he began to send me vows of love ... at its finest! that was just too much.das I was so annoyed that I wrote to him , if he continues as a moronic writes , I do not write it. Finally, do not know of me, and of course umgekehrt.er was deeply affected , but I briefly had my ruhe.da has everyone deserves a 2.Chance , I also gave him a - maybe he was confused because he was in the area - war I could not know ! I have skype but then again followed installiert.es constant declarations of love , romantic , etc. testimony he wanted after he goes - december retirement from the army in 2013 with his son to Germany after Germany ziehen.wer draws if he lives in florida ? of course he wanted to live with me - his dream woman ! so I probably still have a say , I told him I decide mit.das still itself ! , and then came the next hammer - supposedly he has birthday on October 25, u I should send him a gift as was because of the move and the firecracker : ! ? should I send him boxer shorts because he was right with me ... I'll send it to a foreign man underwear he pressed ! ? me every day so until I blurted the collar and I told him that he annoys me u him something I do not schicke.ehrlich , would the demand for a cake, I would ask my nachgedacht.auf about it he almost never went ein.ich makes political joke , for the purpose of location - obama's predicament was not reaktion.ich frustriert.der has ever written my name wrong! but he looked so still quite nice ! that was probably what has me in chat hielt.der then have realized that he was not getting to me so u have compassion on the mesh probiert.plötzlich was constantly attacked the camp of rebels ! ha - I found nothing equal nachgegoogelt - hm - I still like nothing gedacht.war yes just now the raid, could not have been in the news sein.die raids then daily , even his friends died now I soon now from : ask for a daily gift vows of love , etc. I have to gift to his diplomats philip Mintah schicken.der also reported to me - who wrote my name wrong too ! namely the gift I should first schicken.aber to him he must fly to Ghana to hold a speech for the new presidential candidates u so I have to send the gift by express to ghana I am. 've made ​​inquiries from Germany , you can not package by express delivery to ghana schicken.das just goes with important documents as a diplomat ... you ought to know ! ? nbachdem I then mitgekriegt this is all just lug and was , I asked him first , who is the guy on the pictures .... the answer can you you denken.auch the responses to my other fragen.ich have it to skypeblockiert u also gemeldet.außerdem scammer as I have my e mail address deleted u me am a new zugelegt.ich hold a cautious type what my anbetriftt emotional world, but I have to admit , the guys are really good u I can understand that women rows it reinfallen.es I'm sorry for all those who financially va but emotionally cheated wurden.ich was also a little bit in love
So here are the data :
Step Away Stock
stephenstock1@outlook.com
Tampa Florida
54 years
born October 25,
widower
12 year old son is called Kelvin
stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan
Photos : Stolen by Stuart James

Ich bin auf diese seite gestoßen weil ich-wie ihr alle-einem scammer in die fänge geraten bin.bemerkt hat das eigentlich die tochter meiner arbeitskollegin,die letztens eine sendung beim zdf gesehen hat(WISO).ich hab den typen auf friend scout eingefangen.bei mir lief es anfänglich eigentlich andersrum.ich fang mal von vorn an:eigentlich suchte ich gar keinen mann.bin als single zufrieden,aber naja,ich wollte mal sehen,was bei friend scout abgeht,weil viele bekannte wirklich dort ihren partner gefunden haben.natürlich war ich neugierig,was dort passiert.vielleicht würde mr.rigth mir ja doch über den weg laufen.schon nach zwei tagen merkte ich,das das nix fürmich ist-weil ich sehr schreibfaul bin und nicht wußte,was ich den männern schreiben sollte-so nach dem motto:wie geht es dir?mir geht es gut!fand ich doof.also war mein entschluß gefaßt-laß den quatsch,ist nix für dich,melde dich wieder ab.plötzlich meldete sich über den chat ein typ bei mir in gebrochenen-sprich schlechten deutsch.so wie ich bin,hab ich den natürlich gleich darauf angesprochen,wer er denn ist und er schreibt so schlechtes deutsch-dachte zuerst an einen türken etc.er nannte sich stephen stock.er sei amerikanischer Soldat und auf einer friedensmission in afghanistan. das fand ich ja mal interessant!ich mir also sein profil angesehen und mich strahlte stephen stock (alias stuart james=das original,dem die bilder gestohlen wurden ) an.naja,dachte ich mir,der ist zwar 10jahre älter als ich-angeblich 54-aber für 54 sah er noch erstaunlich gut aus!hatte gleich komplexe,wegen meiner ersten falten im gesicht ich fand das aber interessant jemanden zu treffen,der aus einer anderen nationalität kommt und dann auch noch in so gefährlicher mission unterwegs war.darüber wollte ich mehr wissen.ALSO GAB ICH IHM MEINE E-MAIL ADRESSE! konnte ja nicht wissen,das dahinter ein betrüger steckt.Also adresse gegeben und bei friend scout abgemeldet.da ich nicht ständig in meine e mails gucke,sah ich seine nachricht erst nach 4tagen.ein kurzer satz von ihm blablabla und er möchte mit mir skypen-alles in schlechtem deutsch.ich bin ja ziemlich doof,was das internet betrifft,also dauerte es einige tage,bis ich mich entschloss,skype zu installieren.außerdem schreckte mich der gedanke ab,den typen direkt in meinem wohnzimmer zu haben-obwohl er ja ganz gut aussah.dank meiner schreibfaulheit plätscherte das gespräch vorerst per e mail so langhin-jedenfalls meinerseits.deshalb fand ich es sehr überzogen,das der typ schon bei der 2.mail von seiner drogensüchtigen-ihn u seinen sohn schlecht behandelnden frau,zu erzählen.diese war mittlerweile verstorben und das war sein schlimmster tag.wieso fragte ich mich da,wenn die so schlecht war und den sohn schlug,hätte er ja froh sein können!?als nächstes drängte er mich ständig,mein profil bei friend scout zu löschen!hallo???das gab es ja schon längst nicht mehr und hatte ja nix mit ihm zu tun.hab ich dem auch gesagt,hat der aber ewig nicht geschnallt.manchmal fragte ich mich-liest der überhaupt,was du dem schreibst?ich wollte ja wissen,was der da in kabul macht,ob es gefährlich ist,was da passiert?dafür fing er an,mir liebesschwüre zu schicken...vom feinsten!das war einfach too much.das hat mich so genervt,das ich ihm schrieb,wenn er weiterhin so einen schwachsinn schreibt,schreibe ich ihm nicht mehr. schließlich kennt der mich ja nicht und umgekehrt.er war natürlich tief betroffen,aber ich hatte kurzzeitig meine ruhe.da jeder eine 2.chance verdient hat,gab ich ihm auch eine-vielleicht war er ja etwas verwirrt,weil er im kriegsgebiet war-konnte ich ja nicht wissen! ich habe dann doch skype installiert.es folgten wieder ständige liebesschwüre,romatische bezeugungen etc. er wollte nachdem er aus der armee in den ruhestand geht-dezember 2013-mit seinem sohn nach deutschland ziehen.wer zieht schon nach deutschland,wenn er in florida lebt? natürlich wollte er mit mir-seiner traumfrau zusammenleben!da hab ich wohl auch noch ein wörtchen mitzureden,teilte ich ihm mit.das entscheide ich immernoch selbst.!!!und dann kam der nächste hammer-angeblich hat er am 25.oktober geburtstag u ich soll ihm ein geschenk schicken!!!wie war denn der unterwegs?und der kracher:ich sollte ihm boxer shorts schicken!!!da war er bei mir ja genau richtig...ich schicke doch keinem fremden mann unterwäsche!?er bedrängte mich damit jeden tag,bis mir der kragen platzte und ich ihm sagte,das er mich nervt u ich ihm sowas nicht schicke.ehrlich,hätte der nach einen kuchen gefragt,hätte ich drüber nachgedacht.auf meine fragen ging er fast nie ein.ich macht politische scherze,zwecks obamas misslicher lage-keine reaktion.ich war frustriert.der hat auch ständig meinen namen falsch geschrieben!aber er sah ja trotzdem ganz nett aus!!!das war es wohl,was mich beim chatten hielt.der muß dann gemerkt haben,das er so bei mir nicht weiterkam u hat es auf die mitleidsmasche probiert.plötzlich wurde ständig das camp von rebellen angegriffen!!ha-ich gleich nachgegoogelt-nichts gefunden!hm-ich mir noch nichts dabei gedacht.war ja gerade eben der überfall,konnte ja noch nicht in den nachrichten sein.die überfälle waren dann täglich,sogar seine freunde starben jetzt!ich kürze jetzt ab:täglich frage nach einem geschenk-liebesschwüre etc. ich soll geschenk an seinen diplomaten philip mintah schicken.der hat sich auch bei mir gemeldet-der schrieb meinen namen auch falsch!ich sollte nämlich das geschenk zuerst zu ihm schicken.aber er muß nach ghana fliegen,um eine rede für den neuen präsidentschaftskandidaten zu halten u deshalb muß ich das geschenk per express nach ghana schicken.ich hab mich erkundigt-man kann aus deutschland kein paket per express-lieferung nach ghana schicken.das geht nur mit wichtigen dokumenten...sollte man als diplomat doch wissen!!!??? nbachdem ich dann mitgekriegt habe,das alles nur lug und trug ist,hab ich ihn erstmal gefragt,wer der typ auf den bilder ist....die antwort könnt ihr euch denken.auch die reaktionen auf meine weiteren fragen.ich habe ihn bei skypeblockiert u auch als scammer gemeldet.außerdem habe ich meine e mail adresse gelöscht u mir eine neue zugelegt.ich bin halt ein vorsichtiger typ,was meine gefühlswelt anbetriftt,aber ich muß zugeben,die typen sind richtig gut u ich kann verstehen,das frauen reihenweise darauf reinfallen.es tut mir leid für alle,die finanziell v.a. aber emotional betrogen wurden.ich war ja auch ein bißchen verliebt
also hier nochmal die daten :
Stepehen Stock
stephenstock1@outlook.com
Tampa Florida
54 Jahre
25.Oktober geboren
witwer
12jähriger Sohn-heißt Kelvin
stationiert in Kabul-Afghanistan
Photos:gestohlen von Stuart James
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged to here and added Google translation

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen Stock alias Stuart James

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Welcome :)
actually the daughter of my work colleague who has recently seen a broadcast on ZDF ( WISO )
=> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p347024" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Maybe not the right place here to talk about it but the black-haired scam victim who WISO interviewed was an (uncredited) member of this (uncredited) board after a long email exchange of uncredited me with their (uncerdited) author - not that you think that Manfred Lehmann the WISO actor does the actual background work ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Ramon, james.ramon57@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 am

matchdoctor
sunmoon55
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 70
Miami, Florida, United States
about my children:
I can tell you are probably guessing why I have not talked about..I lost my parent in a motor accident some years back..I was the only son of my parent.I cherished and loved my family soo much..Its unfortunate that, I do not have any other relatives been it a brother or a sister, an Uncle or an Aunty...All I have is my son whom I love soo much.My son is currently residing in part of Ghana,Accra :twisted: with a care taker I do not like the idea of my son been in Ghana but I do not have any choice since I do not have any other relatives to care for her back there in the states..has been really very helpful and kind to me and my son ever since..I can confidently tell you that, my son is doing real fine there in Ghana, Accra.... :twisted: .
I'M VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON, SOMEONE WHO ACCEPT PEOPLE AS THEY ARE, I'M FAIR INDIVIDUAL WHO ADAPTS TO CHANGES IN LIFE AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST . I PRIDE MYSELF IN BEING HONEST AND MOST TRUSTWORTHY, I SEEK THAT IN A MATE, SOMEONE WHO IS COMPASSIONATE YET UNDERSTANDING WHO HAS CALM DEMEANOR AND GREAT PERSONALITY. I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO SHARE TO SHARE AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH THROUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES, I'M STRESS FREE AND FUN TO BE AROUND WITH, I LOVE TO LAUGH AND I'M ALSO A VERY COOKER WHO ENJOYS A VARIETY OF FOODS. I'M AVID READER AND GREAT CONSERVATIONIST. I ALSO LIKE TO HAVE SOCIAL FUNCTIONS AND ENTERTAIN FRIENDS AND I'M ALSO A VERY PRIVATE PERSON WHO ENJOYS THE COMFORT OF HOME RELAXING AND LISTENING TO GOOD MUSIC, I ALSO LOVE JAZZ,OPERA,GOSPEL,REGGAE,R&B,ROCK&ROLL. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD MORE TO MY PROFILE BUT FOR NOW IT'S OKAY AND I'M SURE YOU WILL BE INTRIGUED TO KNOW THE REST SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND IF YOU'RE UP TO GAME PLEASE PASS BY MY PROFILE WHEN YOU COME ACROSS IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR GAMES AND DRAMA BECAUSE LIFE'S TOO SHORT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I WANT TO MEET A WOMAN WHO LOVES THE LORD TOO AND TAKE CARE OF HERSELF PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. AND WILL LOVE ME LIKE GOD LOVES ME. I JUST WANNA BE TREATED WITH RESPECT, PASSION, UNDERSTANDING AND MOST OF ALL I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRUST THIS WOMAN WITH MY HEART,DREAMS,FEARS,JOYS,AND MOST OF ALL MY LOVE. I WANT TO FEEL SPECIAL AND SAFE WHEN I'M WITH HER,EVEN WHEN SHE IS AWAY FROM ME. AND AS FOR THE TERM OR LENGTH OF RELATIONSHIP I'M LOOKING FOR, WHEN THE RIGHT WOMAN COMES ALONG WE'LL BOTH KNOW THIS IS IT. I WANT A WOMAN WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND. SHE KNOWS ME AND I KNOW HER. GOD MADE ME FOR HER. I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST THING IN HER LIFE. WE SHOULD COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER. SHARE THE SAME DREAMS AND GOALS. CAN BE REAL WITH EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS AND STILL REMAIN IN LOVE. NO SECRETS. IF SHE HURTS I HURT. WHEN SHE IS HAPPY I AM HAPPY. WE CAN PRAY TOGETHER AND WORSHIP GOD TOGETHER. LOVE EACH IN SPECIAL WAY ALL OVER OUTSIDE AND INSIDE. SAYS THE TRUTH WHEN IT IS NEEDED.

you really sound so nice and lovely to me after viewing your profile and am so glad to meet a woman like you in my life,it has always been my dream to have a nice woman like you in my life..well my name is James,am a Dutch man but ii have been living in USA since i was born..am only new to this site and internet dating,a friend just introduced me to this things and am here seeking for a serious and a long term relationship leading to something nice and wonderful in the future,i need a truthful and a good woman whom i can build and share my life,love and happiness with..i came across your profile as i was browsing through the site and the truth is that i became so much interested in you so i decided to contact you and see if we can get in touch with each other,know each other more and better and see what the future holds for us,am so much interested in you..am aware of the distance between us but i believe and trust that we can do away with the distance if there is real love and i don't mind traveling to the farthest mile just to be with the one i love..flying to you is even a matter of buying a ticket and flying to you over there..well i think its better and nice if we can gt in touch with each other very tight and serious,know each other more and better,time will tell us what the future holds for us.Hope to hear from u soon.do you have Yahoo message james.ramon57@yahoo.com and you
Napoleon Bonaparte

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Chemistry.com
User name: James
Relationship status: Widower
Income: I'll tell you later
55/Washington, DC
Seeking women: 48-80

Tagline:

"I am looking for a love who will love me and hold my heart..."

In his own words:

" am warm, friendly, kind, fun loving man. I am Christian and like to surf, kayak and go running along the beach or on nature trails. I am hard working and loyal. I enjoy going out to dinner and to love to travel. I am very comfortable with going out to formal or casual places.

I am seeking for a woman who is going to treat me like the way she want to be treated,cherish me, love me for who I'm. Someone who is honest, loyal, trustworthy, caring, understanding, easy going, a great listener and a woman with a good sense of humor who is ready to love and cherish me till eternity. I mean someone I can't wait to come home to"

------------------------------------

55 | Washington, District of Columbia

Hello.. How are you doing today? Hope you are doing great? I am James and you ? I was just browsing through when I came across your profile and thought I should say hello to you ...i am looking for love with the ultimate goal of finding the right partner... I will looking forward to your mail and you can reach me with this email address{jameshuges22@yahoo.com} or text me on this 740-936-3068
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Return to “Military scams”