It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Walter - james.walter900@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:41 pm

tagged.com
James W

Profile Views: 259 times
Tagline: true love
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
pics already posted

junk messages
i must say that you are a creature of beauty

so are you on skype so that we can chat and get to know ourselves better?

if yes, i would love for you to drop your skype id so that i can add you

just add me at james.walter900@yahoo.com

James Walter - james.walter900@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

Postby Pandora » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:45 pm

badoo.com
James Vanderport
New York, NY, United States
About me
My name is james vanderport I was born on the 20th of June, 1962 at Baptist Hospital of FloridaI started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam , I had a pretty bad experience. I am an General james vanderport and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon General in the absence of the General First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.. As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital of AfghanistanI have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan. My first mission to aIraq was in 20
Interested in
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life
pic already posted

Lachtaube
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen Stock alias Stuart James

Postby Lachtaube » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Welcome :)
actually the daughter of my work colleague who has recently seen a broadcast on ZDF ( WISO )
=> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p347024" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Maybe not the right place here to talk about it but the black-haired scam victim who WISO interviewed was an (uncredited) member of this (uncredited) board after a long email exchange of uncredited me with their (uncerdited) author - not that you think that Manfred Lehmann the WISO actor does the actual background work ;)
Hi FrumpyBB :)

I'm sorry, I wanted to settle here against the conflict. my English is not perfect. I use the bing translator. I'm afraid he's not especially good. :cry:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

213-373-7964

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:11 pm

datehookup
goodfriend5000
I am looking for someone that is outgoing, fun, likes to travel, and is willing to learn more about eachother, I am not looking for a one night stand.... so if that is what you are about you better keep looking! I want someone to make me smile while i do the same in return, someone to cook with, travel with and is willing to grow together. I am not looking for someone that is broken and needs someone to fix them! I am looking for someone that is honest, faithful, and confident

I'm Bryn from U.S CA 50years old single with no kids, I'm a Military Captain and I'm on a Peace Keeping Mission and I'm stationed in Afghanistan.I'm an Mechanical Engineering in there Army and i am a leader of 216 men out here in Afghanistan .We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep kids we take care of around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces.Am currently deployed for peace keeping mission here in Afghanistan Kabul. This is my second here since my first came in 2004 and the second was in 2008. And am looking forward to retire a honorable soldier very soon,come home and be with that special woman who i can spend the rest of my life with,love and cherish her always.Happily for me this is my last mission, cos i am retiring and wanna get to meet someone nice soon to spend the rest of my life with that is why i find my profile here on the dating site i hope to hear from you soon..I guess you text me if you wanna know more about me okay my cell number is 2133737964 thank you....lol
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Mensah, mensahsteven98@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:03 am

datehokup
stevenmensah

Am looking for woman very loving, dedicated, respectful, understanding, and gentle woman, willing to establish and have someone to take care of her and respects me like I would do it for her.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Tired of Scammers100
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Stuart James fake profile on Connecting Singles

Postby Tired of Scammers100 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 am

There is a fake profile on Connecting Singles of Stuart James. The User Name of this one is: humbleman144
I can report this fake profile because this one shows up on Google Images.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The fake profile is as follows:
I am a:
54 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
online today!
Height:
5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Other
Smokes:
Never
Drinks:
Occasionally
Marital Status:
Widowed
Has Kids:
Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:
Not Sure
Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:
,I am very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm just laid back. wish to meet some one who is not perfect but honest and we can be perfect together
I’m looking for:
i am in search of someone who will just put smiles on my face ,someone I can give her my all.I need a woman to spend the rest of my life with. It's so great to be together and loved and I hope, someday i will meet that special person and we will be happy together.My dream now is that i meet the right woman and if possible i'll relocate with her or she can relocate with me.
Hide/Show
More about me
Height:
5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Hair Color:
Gray
Eye Color:
Hazel
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Education:
Masters Degree
Religion:
Christian/Other
Entrepreneurial / Start-up
its a lucrative job
Income:
Less than $25,000
Smokes:
Never
Drinks:
Occasionally
Marital Status:
Widowed
Has Kids:
Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:
Not Sure
Looking for:
Marriage
Sign:
Libra

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi, you have this scammer´s emailaddress, phone number and first message texts? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Tired of Scammers100
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tired of Scammers100 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:37 pm

No, I have not had contact with the scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 pm

FMF
derek2k2
life can be crue at times.
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man

About Me
i am cool man, i am hones caring and understanding person.

im Michael from fishfeetfish.com, thanks for the address, anyway im single dad. im from UK but live in the USA at the moment, im 50 years old and My profession is an engineer and i am working as an oil drilling
contractor and I sometime do repair of oil spillage.my wife died during labor 5 years ago when we were about having our second baby, even the baby didn't make it as well. i got a blow on me that brought my state to doom for many years i was living in doom and i suffer loneliness, it took me a very long time to take that hurt off my life and i decided to start a new life again. so have been single since then. i am faithful, dedicated, dependable, easy going, loving and caring, as well as passionate, romantic. I’m good matured with the glass is 1/2 full attitude. I can be comfortable in old jeans or a suit and tie, at a live play or laughing at a comedy club. I like to cook and be cooked for, pamper and be pampered (Amazing, huh?) hope to read from you soon.

Received: from [41.66.207.156]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
Accra, GH

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:00 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/roberthot
Roberthot
im seriously in search of a new life partner
I am a: 56 yr-old man seeking women, 45-70
Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) :twisted: Pygmy squad!
I am a young and open minded person but at the same time I am serious and motivated. I am seeking not only for a nice person with whom I can share my life but also for happiness, I believe happiness is the main and the most important matter which motivates our days, we can compare it to loyalty, to be faithful, to be sincere and to smile. One proverb says smile to life it will smile you back. I am active, I like working and feeling I am useful to someone or to myself, it depends on circumstances. If you feel we have some points in common, so please take a minute to share your feelings with me and maybe a nice story starts from there. I cannot be indifferent to pain. I try to understand people and I don't like conflicts. I believe that bitter truth is better than sweet lie. I try to wake up in the morning with a smile on my face. I believe that we will build our lives ourselves. I think that life is too interesting and and too short and we should take everything from it. I am curious and would like to do several things I never had a chance or time to do them, maybe in the future. I try to lead active and healthy way of life. I like to meet with my friends

new pics
Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Walker, james.walker525@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:04 pm

see also:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61#p352061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yahoo avatar is SJ
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Muller, jamesmuller235@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 am

email from topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p353874" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/james.muller.7524
James Muller
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at combridge university :mrgreen:

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Titus Slim, titusslim@yahoo.com (new pics)

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Changed pics from "Sweet K" to Stuart James

match doctor
sweetflower12
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 65
Tampa, Florida, United States

oh okay my dear my email adress is titusslim@yahoo.com and my yahoo messenger id is titusslim@yahoo.com, my phone number is 813-644-9043 hope to hear from you soon byee for now

Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 pm

chris.james939@yahoo.com

FMF
CoolMan34
Hello
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
honesty
i am looking for a serious relationship
lover.....a woman who i will spend the rest of my life with and share time in and i will make a love with that woman and show that woman how you i love that her..
loyal

About Me
Hello my name is James and i am looking for a serious relationship,honesty,loyal,lover.....A woman who i will spend the rest of my life with and share time in and i will make a love with that woman and show that woman how you i love that her..Well i love Poetry,Books,Movies,Volly Ball,Beach and Traveling...

Hello pretty..You looking so sweet with a cute smile on your pretty face....I am Chris and new on this site...I have found your profile very interesting so i decided to send you a quick message to keep in touch with you and see what happens next...By the way i want you to know that i am not always on here so you can add me on yahoo so that we can chat more and keep in touch..My yahoo is chris.james939@yahoo.com add me if you find my profile interesting and you want to know more....Hope To Hear From You...
Chris

sniltie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sniltie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 am

He is now on http://www.topface.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as :

collins johnson, 48, Maryland, New Jersey, USA
collins johnson
48, Maryland, New Jersey, USA

James
47, Holland, Virginia, USA

james, 50, Los Angeles, California, USA

Return to “Military scams”