It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Jordan - hardan419@gmail.com and Jeff.jordan@us.army.mil, 234-703-470-0150

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 pm

dirtysecret

Thank you for the update on Nigerian mafia. Who knew there was a war in Nigeria :mrgreen: Please BLOCK and IGNORE our brave military impostors and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Jeffrey Jordan - hardan419@gmail.com and Jeff.jordan@us.army.mil, 234-703-470-0150

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2348059618376

Postby Bix » Sun May 15, 2016 1:24 pm

waplog
jordan1900
Male , 42 , Divorced
Name Surname: jordan walter
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

+2348059618376 >>>>> FB
Arowosegbe Tommyscot
.facebook.com/arowosegbe.tommyscot
Works at Self-Employed
Studied at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Lives in Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
From Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

michelle.lambeth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan Wilson

Postby michelle.lambeth » Tue May 17, 2016 11:27 pm

back at it. : facebook.com/brandy.wilson.129142 I just knew from never even talking to him and looking at his page he was full of CRAP. Watch out vulnerable ladies.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jordan4u967@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 25, 2016 10:09 pm

how are you doing today?
oh okay.. jordan4u967@ ya hoo. com

=> m2, campbell0041 "Hi.."
46 year old man from Firestone Park, California Looking for woman for dating Online now!
Divorced
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

theresa.stark-todd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ricardo8989h@gmail.com

Postby theresa.stark-todd » Fri May 27, 2016 6:11 pm

ricardo8989h@gmail.com
Posing as a single dad living in Boynton Beach, FL and working as a construction finance entrepreneur

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Jordan, ericjordan215@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:11 pm

waplog
jordan261_1
Male , 50 , Single
Name Surname: jordan261
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andre Gary - andregary75@gmail.com and garyandre90@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:34 am

plus.google.com/u/0/115774427293415614184/posts
andre gary
Lives in Bristol UK

Same scammer abuses different man's photos reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 65#p489344

tito49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

Postby tito49 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:34 pm

He is also going by the name of Mark Crowder. The email he is using is markcrowdermark@yahoo.com
He used a 518 area code for texting which is a landline in upstate New York.
He has a fake United Nations badge he is using to prove his identity. He says he is in Russia for a peace mission.
He is now using a fake profile on Match.com under the name solsburyone. I received an email from this person on Match saying his friend wanted to meet me. He asked me for money to draw up some paperwork so he can get home to his sick mother who is watching his kids. He says he is widowed and says he lives in your hometown

Be careful out there.
I have gathered that he is using the pics of this military man?? I believe the real scammer is from Nigeria, black and very skinny.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Crowder - markcrowdermark@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:02 pm

tito49

Kindly please post the phone number and fake documents, it will help to save others. Thank you .
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Grae
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Grae » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:48 am

I know him as Mark Jordan Rendell. This guy is good. I have been talking to him almost a year! I fell for all the tricks hook line and sinker.! I gave him thousands if dollars, sent thousands if dollars through moneygram that was sent to me, gave him money for his daughter Susan... Everything! He claims he is divorced, in the Air Force, stationed in Nigeria. He messages me over Facebook every day. Most days its very often. Sent me flowers, etc. I was in love, now I just want to swallow a hand full of pills! The email he uses is rendell001v@gmail.com...

I even sent him a valentines day gift, all the way to Nigeria. On one occasion he had someone deposit in my account a large sum of money. I bought him a laptop, etc, then sent it to him with this money.

I'm do upset I don't know what to do. I sure wish I would have known all this earlier. I might just die.

Grae
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Grae » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:07 am

I know him as Mark Jordan Rendell. This guy is good. I have been talking to him almost a year! I fell for all the tricks hook line and sinker.! I gave him thousands if dollars, sent thousands if dollars through moneygram that was sent to me, gave him money for his daughter Susan... Everything! He claims he is divorced, in the Air Force, stationed in Nigeria. He messages me over Facebook every day. Most days its very often. Sent me flowers, etc. I was in love, now I just want to swallow a hand full of pills! The email he uses is rendell001v@gmail.com...

I even sent him a valentines day gift, all the way to Nigeria. On one occasion he had someone deposit in my account a large sum of money. I bought him a laptop, etc, then sent it to him with this money.

I'm do upset I don't know what to do. I sure wish I would have known all this earlier. I might just die.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) So sorry that you dealing with him. better you stop communicated and block him. stop recieved the money and return the money to the sender and dont send it to Nigeria aka scammer. Scammer used you as a mule. :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Grae

We are very deeply sorry for what you going through. I only hope Karma will serve them what they deserve. Please immediately BLOCK and IGNORE. You must not confront them.
Please seek a help of therapist in this difficult time. You will be better soon, money is only a paper and you life is much more worth then paper.

Here is some info to read:
Please know online criminal groups have gone to great lengths to recruit mules in recent years. Social networks like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter have all been used to recruit individuals willing to let their bank account be used to receive a transfer from an illegal account, then forward it along. In turn, the FBI has said that it was going to be stepping up efforts to crack down on money mules.
Alternatively the ‘mule’ may be asked to receive goods, purchased online through fraudulently obtained funds, and requested to forward these on to an overseas address. A promised payment may sometimes be arranged, however in most romance scam related cases, promises of a new life together often substitute any monetary gain for the victim.
Have you met someone online that has asked you to receive funds or goods on their behalf? Quite simply, this is money laundering and any individual assisting these criminals can be prosecuted and have their whole bank account frozen. A conviction for an offence of money laundering may carry a penalty of up to 20 years imprisonment.
If you have received money in your bank account, or have received and/or forwarded goods under these circumstances, please immediately report the incident to your bank and your local police station.

For more information about reshipping and other fraud, visit our website at : http://www.fraudaid.com/

To clear you from being accomplice and recognize you as a victim you must file internet crime report: IC3complaint with FBI : https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx and the best call your local FBI and speak with fraud advisor.

The Nigerian Scam
This is effectively a variant of the Dating Site Romance Scam where the fraudsters have large teams of people who are actively trawling chat and matchmaking sites to generally recruit single western women. The grooming process can take a long time as the mark's confidence is gained. Then, when a trusting relationship has been gained the criminal proposes to the woman and promises to marry her when he comes to her home country in the very near future. Arrangements are made, but the fraudster then makes some pretense and asks the permission of his 'future bride' to ship some goods he is going to buy before he comes. As soon as the woman accepts the fraudster uses several fraudulent or stolen credit cards to buy goods at several internet sites simultaneously. Often the correct billing address of the cardholder is used, but the shipping address is the home of the unsuspecting 'future bride'. Just before the packages are due to arrive the fraudster invents some excuse (sick family member, accident etc) to explain why he cannot come and he tells his 'wife' that he urgently needs to pick-up all the packages. Since the mark has not spent any money and she is in possession of the goods she sees nothing wrong in this and as she loves the man she readily agrees. Soon after, she receives a package delivery company package with pre-printed labels that she has agreed to apply to the boxes that she already has at home. The next day, all boxes are picked up by the package delivery company and shipped to the criminal's real address (in Nigeria or elsewhere). At this point all communication between the woman and the fraudster ceases after all her usefulness to her 'prospective husband' is now entirely over.
In many instances of this scam the fraudsters were even able to use the mark's own address to create accounts with the package deliverer, based on the woman's name and address. A week or two after the packages are delivered it is not uncommon for the woman to receive a huge freight bill from the shipping company. Unwittingly therefore the woman has been conned into becoming a criminal re-shipper and to help the fraudster with his criminal activities
They ask you that to use you as a money mule and to launder money, which you will be held accountable and left to face federal charges then you will also be know as an accomplice to an international organized crime organization.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jordan4u967@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello, Nice meeting you. what are you up to today ? Are you single and what are you on this site looking for?
hello, I really appreciate the fact that you took your time to write me back.. I'm a single dad with 2kids and I wanna find a serious relationship that will last forever. do you chat on Viber or yahoo messenger... here is my email.... Jordan4u967@yahoo.com

m2, Campbell0202 "Hi.. how are you"
42 year old man from Firestone Park, California Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
Hi.. I'm a man with a great sense of humor and I love life) life is unpredictable and changes always come along in a big or in a small way.; I love life and Mother Nature also a kids lover and people with special needs mean the world to me.
Profession: ask me
Widowed
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Peter - peter.s95@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Hi, I'm peter jordan I'm from oklahoma USA
I'm a sergeant in the USA army.
I'm gonna love to hear back from you..
Peter.s95@yahoo.com
I'm gonna love to hear back from you....

m2, petersantosjordan35
42 year old male from Rosamond , California

Return to “Military scams”