It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Steve James, stevejames48@aol.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Lachance - singlemenonline

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 pm

David Lachance
City: Los angeles - California
Date of Birth: 12th-March-1969
Height: 6 feet 0 inches/182cm
Weight: 155 lbs (70.3 kg)

More About Me
Self Description and Interests
I am very kind heart and good nature and active always on the go. I take care of myself physically I like to believe staying active and fit. I also love a good dinner conversation with a nice glass of wine. I believe communication is key to a lasting relationship, how we relate to one another is critical, you need to be able to express yourself and listen to what other person is saying mutual respect. I am looking for a committed long term relationship so one I can grow old with. Being affectionate and making the person your are with feel special is very important to me. I like to find my best friend and someone that is comfortable sharing their inner most thoughts and feeling something casual where we can actually enjoy a conversation.Family and friends are very important to me.I want to meet someone who is like minded. I am straight forward and honest always open when it comes to communication. My favorite saying is: Some question will be answered without a word being spoken. They will be answered as we spend time with and observe each other. They will be answered in the mannerisms we pick up about each other, conversation we will have, the hugs and kisses, the laughter and tears, the desire to be with each other, the physical connection and one day like a bolt of lightening realize. I can't imagine my life without this person. I have a great sense of humor and find laughter to be remarkable. What people notice about me when they first meet me is that I have a nice smile and also my eyes. I will dedicated my heart and soul and adore the one I love. I want to have a connection so deep as a friend and a lover that I could not imagine my life without this person, timing is everything and character is so important I think two people should share the same values such as honesty and integrity, thoughtfulness and kindness. I also wish to have someone who take care of herself inside and out what we think we become so have a healthy mind
Passion, interests and hobbies
I strive to be a 21st century renaissance man. I try not to stress about what the world thinks of me. I am really laid back, and just except the flow of most things that happen in life. I just handle the things I can handle, and let slide the things I have no control over. I believe that when you’re in a relationship you should always be totally honest. I am very caring, forgiving, understanding. I think that if everyone would treat others how they want to be treated, then this world would be that much better of a place to live in. I don’t always feel as though I have to fill the silence with useless chatter, and instead I would much rather have an intelligent conversation on a deep subject. I appreciate the small things in life, and am always grateful for the fact that I notice them. I have a humor that stretches across the whole spectrum. If you can't laugh at yourself and the world around you, I don't think you will ever enjoy it.

Type of women seeking
Motivated and hard working a fun loving, easy going womman. that loves riding and racing fishing, . that's not a player and not into games and excessive drama. that firmly planted with her heart on the ground to make this happen.. Happy with my life and who I am and won't change that! Live life to the fullest. Work hard, play hard. Treat people the same as you'd want them to treat you! Be honest, be faithful, be loving, be thoughtful, and be true to yourself!

Relationship Status Divorced
Have Children Children not living with me
My Ethnicity Caucasian/White
ducation Bachelors degree
Profession I'll tell you later
Religion Christian
Drinking Habit Light/social drinker
Smoking Habit Trying to quit
Speaking English

Image Image

Image Image

David Lachance - singlemenonline

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Rob - michaelrob440@gmail.com +17022002657 (Viber)

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:38 am

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:58:47 +0800
To:

Here is my mobile number, you can add me up on Viber so we chat too but most times am busy and can't reach incoming calls +17022002657. Do bear with me.

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Rob - michaelrob440@gmail.com +17022002657 (Viber)

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:43 am

Country Code: US
Number: +17022002657
National: (702) 200-2657

Caller Name: null
Caller Type: null

Carrier: TextPlus
Type: voip

yanu
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steve James, stevejames48@aol.com

Postby yanu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Name: Raymond Alex
.facebook.com/raymond.alex.547389

ImageImage

redyouitoy*99
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby redyouitoy*99 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:55 am

I just wanted to write to you because I have a man to keep sending me pictures and the pictures look just like you he is pretending that play some love with me and wants to be with me buy me a car he says he's going to come here from being in Afghanistan he says his name is Mark Wilson and may supposed be coming in on December 13th but they're the same pictures of you and I will see what I can do about uploading lunch so you can tell me if that's exactly if that's your pictures

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Welcome to RS i think you dealing with Nigerian scammer who used this man pics. and He will not visiting you, he only want your $$$ so please kindly post all detail that you have such as his email id,copy chat,copy email texts, phone number, etc. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:08 pm

clone
ilikeyou.com/en/user/5366536/

Ron kennedy 43, male, California

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:02 pm

interpals
joshxx1 josh marco, 50 y.o.
Kachia, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
i am simple and honest man i am looking for friends all over the world and make i like gym and music looking forward to learn about another countries culture and the rest i think am done

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Marco,

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:54 pm

interpals
james19x jame marco, 45 y.o.
Emure-Ekiti, Nigeria [Current City]
Istanbul, Turkey [Hometown]
About
i am with penfriends now and am from germany and i have a son with me i love him so much i am a hard working man i work with unesco and other little work at home i am really looking for serious and honest friends from anywhere i live alone i wish to make good friend here thank you

Image Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Currie David / Adams Smith, curriedavid889@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:05 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Peterson Scott - petersonscott90@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 am

petersonscott
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 46 y.o.
Country United States
City arizona
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education PhD
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description i am a good man and i love people around me
IP: 45.79.204.8 Linode; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peterson Scott - petersonscott90@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:49 am

mylove.ru/orion280/
Orion
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation, 53 years old, Aquarius

Am just a simple and very private man. Am new here and would only want to know just one soul mate as am a man who loves and respects the Union of marriage.

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peterson Scott - petersonscott90@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 am

sometag.org/account/gabrielsantos1767/8502548739/?hl=de
Gabriel santos @ gabrielsantos1767

tendersingles.ch/en/users/williamsdash
williamsdash
42, Man, Complicated relationship
Canadian, United States

ilikeyou.com/en/user/4516186/
Loren
48, male, Manassas

loveplenit.com/a-photo/login-kylejohnsong/
Robert JK, 46

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Taylor, paultaylor553@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:06 pm

.eskimi.com/full?id=25730003
TaylorPaul
More details about TaylorPaul: I am simple, honest, caring, thoughtful, and God fearing person. I like to be straight forward in whatever thing I do and focus on my target. I love going to the beach, traveling, love to listen to good music, watching movies, cooking and having good conversation
Location United States

am an American soldier and before I was serving in the UK/American Army base in Scotland UK but right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan, I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Kabul.
I lost my wife 6 years ago and we had 1 Son together before her death. I really hope we can know each other very well, and hopefully build a relationship. May I know about your job, and marital status.
Chat me on Hangouts or for easy conversation at Paultaylor553@gmail. com
I'm on Hangouts now

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Greer, markgreer915@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:58 am

interpals
Markgreer915 mark, 49 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States [Current City & Hometown]
i am mark greer, i work for the united states navy. i love travelling and music. i am a man of my words.i am fun to be with, kinda funny. i love making new friends so feel free to ask

Return to “Military scams”