It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Steve James, stevejames48@aol.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: garywright364@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:37 am

gary wright <garywright364@yahoo.com>

I couldn't hear from you even on yahoo messenger.

Gary.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: garywright364@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

candlebox
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Beattyjohn1@yahoo.com, 774-345-9287

Postby candlebox » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:05 am

Name used: Beatty John
Posing as US Army in Kabul Afghanistan
Phone used for text 1-774-345-9287
Email used Beattyjohn1@yahoo.com

He is using facebook at this time. Have found his pics all over, and many different names. Is very active, as I baited him until the scam came through. I am now in the process of reporting his info. I will post his two facebook profiles I have found and the pics he has sent me. I have his email header, which is from Nigeria. If anyone wants the header and emails, let me know.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Beattyjohn1@yahoo.com, 774-345-9287

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:39 am

Sure, the email text with the money request would be good to get out, and the "Nigeria" proof :)

- Interestingly, there is an online newspaper (?) report from just 2 weeks ago about a "Reggie" having used the exact same 774-345-9287 fake US number, besides FB communication: http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-n ... rns-others
Of course Reggie wants to keep the scam going and tells [victim/baiter] that (fake front company) Gince Delivery needed a total of $20,000 to get his stuff back stateside. (...)
Reggie’s Facebook communications and text messages to [victim/baiter] came from the number 774-345-9287, a number with an area code out of southeastern Massachusetts.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+221774252809

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:30 pm

gary wright <garywright364@yahoo.com>

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in Madrid Spain, I am Currently in Madrid for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that has failed us somehow.I got some gifts and items from this organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents for New Year gifts.Actually I do not need some of these items so i felt they mite be useful to you and also to register in your heart that you come first among friends.I sent the gift through a friend,Rev,Sister Rama Ba As she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her groups,Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

Yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you when she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Canada,Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti.I believe where the Rev, Sister Rama Ba is residing (the Senegal) mite be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email(rama_ba26@yahoo.com) and if possible discuss with her on phone :(+221774252809) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK.I sent it from my inner heart and belief you will appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this items in one way or the other. The content of the packages are 2 Toshiba laptops computers,1 i-phone 6, Video Camera,some jewelries and AN ENVELOPE.I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev,Sister Rama Ba to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.Inside the ENVELOPE. ; you will see a bank Check of $20,000 Dollars.cash this Check in any bank over there and use it as your compensation for your past endeavor Happy New Year.

Sincerely,
Gary.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

704-666-3158 & kik: mikeluvmike

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:41 pm

704-666-3158 reported here..
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75696

w.confirio.com/id/822831
mikekuvmike
48 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online January 14, 2016.
Joined January 12, 2016. Living in Durant, Oklahoma.
About Me
hello well am old fashion man lol am mike by name looking for a honest woman no games i love new things and financially stable
please keep it real 100% i dont play games life is too short to be playing games with
love like never be hurted live life to the fullest and regret nothing

how are you doing sweetie .... hit me up on my cell phone number (704) 666-3158 or kik me mikeluvmike

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike, 704-666-3158 & kik: mikeluvmike

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:56 pm

clone: plus.google.com/114427420235679260885/posts
Rapheal Walker

Am proud to be an USA military soldiers.......God is my strength and everything
ImageImage

clone: badoo.com/profile/01339532072/
Richard Songstrom Miles, 42
DC, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
dating, 40-65

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

clone: vk.com/id205149326
Derick Tallin
Birthday:January 25
Current city:Phoenix
ImageImage

clone: flirtic.pl/971914

Derick tallin
25. Styczeń 1965 (50), Detroit, USA
Był online 10.03.2015
ImageImageImageImageImage

yangyang
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

SKYPE ID david.lachance88

Postby yangyang » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Sorry dear i am in the Sea port right now sailing to turkey
i so much appreciate everything you told me just that i am a very busy person i don't get on OKC often but always on my email...
dear please can you kindly send me your great Photo i want to keep updating you and take my time to learn a lot about you.

My dearest,

Oh my God honey, thank you for the great photo of yours and i cant wait to meet up with you soon..honey i am so grateful for all this photos now i am looking forward to meet you and your family soon
Thanks for the way you make out time responding to my invitation, I apologize for replying late, is due to the nature of my Job, i don't get on here often,
promise things will improve with time. It really is a pleasure getting to knowing you,
I am glad to know more about you I felt its a wonderful opportunity for us meeting each other,
I can't say it is by accident that we met but as a Christian i truly believe in divine order,
that what is gonna be, must be. Once again It's a joy to be in contact with you and I look forward to a very good and exciting time together with you.

Being with the US Navy for 22 years, Most of that time is a life spent in seas and in ports of various oversea countries, really is a hard-demanding but rewarding occupation you know.
couldn't think of any more privilege one can get than that of helping to protect the freedom we cherish all over the world.
Domestic and international doing my best for the sake of mankind and the world we live in.
specialized in providing logistics support for our troops and coalition troops mostly in the middle east.
Am now thinking of slowing down a little bit because am ain't getting any younger. Right now more than ever i can say i need that person to share with
and i hope we find peace in each other company. Have a blessed day hope to hear from you again soon
Yours Lovely David

Hello My beloved.

Am so sorry for replying late I know you must have been waiting to hear from me It's my joy to be in contact with you and I look
forward to what God has in stock for us in the future. Indeed, you can trust me that I will be true and honest to you.
Feel free to ask me what you want to know about me i promise to answer with all sincerity and honesty,
I know and believe that our relationship now is part of God's divine plan to us and i want to assure you that you have made a right decision and choice accepting me
I felt bad because the nature of my busy schedule wont allow me to chat with you on daily basis.
Thanks for all your effort keeping up with me,i really appreciate having someone to share with.
I will always find time to reply your emails to me once i have a free time from my duty.
I found out that My ex wife was cheating on me while i am on duty that lead to our divorce, i wish God will bless me with one.
You have brought joy once again in my life i want you to think of a special favor something you like or need,
and i will do it for you just to reciprocate the happiness you bring to my heart.
Here's my resident add in US. PO BOX 56, PONTE VEDRA BEACH, ST. JOHNS, LA CALIFORNIA UNITED STATE.. I will have to stop here till i hear from you again my love.
Yours Ever,, David Lachance

Hi Honey

I have been praying to God that He will give me someone who knows Him and believes in Him and I'm happy that He answered my prayers.
Whatever your fantasies are, I will make all effort to make it real and truly satisfying for you, after all we only have one life to live.
We most live it on our terms, my instincts telling me you could be a desirable partner for me. I am well convinced of my strong feelings to you.
What i desire mostly is someone who understands the nature of my work. To be honest,
its a time consuming job as am mostly away from home traveling to different parts and countries,
that is the very thing that put strain on my relationship with my ex to the point it became a struggle for both of us.
Please promise me to always be open and honest about your feelings and i will do everything possible within my power to make you happy.
Am planning and working for a long vacation after the final leg of our journey.
Am especially making this arrangement to visit and spend quality time with you so that we can get to know each other and
develop this great feeling we got for one another.
I have lost a-lot since my last relationship. i can't wait to meet you in person my beloved.
Honey i appreciate your warm heart. Please be aware that you are now always on my mind and thought.
I love the way you making me feel, the strengths and also the hope you brings to my life.
I want to inform you that we will be sailing to Istanbul Turkey then also to Sana in Yemen, Mail me always and take good care of yourself i love you.
Yours Beloved, David Lachance

MY LOVE, MY FUTURE WIFE,

MY BELOVED FUTURE WIFE, GOOD DAY TO YOU! HOPE YOU ARE ALWAYS IN GOOD HEALTH.THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE OF MY LETTER. I'M SO HAPPY EVERY TIME I READ YOUR LETTER.
I CAN'T STOP WISHING THAT HOPEFULLY YOU ARE HERE WITH ME NOW BY MY SIDE SO I CAN HUG YOU.I CHOOSE TO WATCH AND LISTEN ABOUT THE STORY OF ANY LIFE OF OTHER.
BUT I DON'T JUDGE THEM. I NEVER JUDGE THEM.. BECAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT. DON'T WORRY FROM NOW ON YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

WORDS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH MY LOVE FOR YOU. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE FAR APART, YOU'RE RIGHT BESIDE ME IN MY HEART.
YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME NOT TO FAIL ME AND ALWAYS REMAIN HONESTY WITH ME ALWAYS.

I PROMISE I WILL LOVE AND CHERISH YOU AS MY LIFE PARTNER, SORRY IF I AM TOO FAST BUT JUST THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE MY FEELINGS.
YOU ARE LIKE A PRECIOUS STONE TO ME, I WILL LIKE YOU TO BE MY COMPANION AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER. I AM HERE ALWAYS FOR YOU MY BELOVED.
I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON MY DEAR. WHEN EVER I AM READING YOUR MESSAGE TO ME I DEVELOP MORE SERIOUS INTEREST IN GETTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
HOPING FOR THE BEST OUT OF OUR EXPECTATIONS. I WILL STOP HERE FOR NOW,WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY I WISH YOU THE BEST OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

HONEY I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PLANS AFTER THE ARRIVAL OF OUR JOURNEY TO Istanbul Turkey. I WILL NOT BE STAYING LONG THERE.
I WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENT OF COMING TO VISIT AND TO SPEND SOME MONTHS WITH YOU SO THAT WE CAN STAY TOGETHER AND DEVELOP MORE LOVE TOGETHER.
I WISH YOU WILL MAKE ME FEEL ALL I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT LOVING SOMEONE, I WISH TO HOLD YOUR ARMS THEN YOU WILL MAKE ME FEEL LOVED.
THEN, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I CARE AND ALSO HOW LOVELY I AM.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME THE WAY I AM, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I WILL DO EVERY THING POSSIBLE TO MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP GROW TO THE BEST OF OUR EXPECTATIONS.
HONEY HUG AND KISSES FOR YOU ALL THE TIME. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART.THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND GOD STRENGTHEN YOU ALL THE TIME.
I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME TILL WE COME TO BE TOGETHER AS ONE

YOURS SWEETHEART, DAVID LACHANCE.

Hello My Beloved,

How are you today my love? As for me I’m good over here I bless God. Honey, honestly I really like to hear your voice, I will do everything possible to call you.
Honey there are some items that I have for you and also some of my gift for you. I want you to look precious as I’m planning to visit you.
I will like to send some of my precious gift to you before my arrival to visit you this year. i hope you love flowers.

Honey I want you to send me your full address also your contact details so I can send the items directly to your destination by air cargo.
My Beloved I am sending the gift to you just to show you the love I have developed on you even though we have not met
but I believe you for whom you are through all your messages to me, and I have faith that we both will stay together for good.
Because I know so many people who found their life partner through dating sites.
I want us to build a strong relationship that will last forever because when we live in harmony and sincerity our love will never depart.

As I told you previously I am not sending items to win your heart because I know the decision I made to love you is a blessing to my life.
I have prayed for a day like this to come and now that I have found you I will do everything possible to protect this relationship and make it strong.

Honey! about the package, it’s a gift from my heart to you love. I promise you once I have completed my mission here,
I will apply for four months’ vacation and fly down to your country after my journey to Turkey. honey i lost my parents long time and i had only one sister,
i got married on time to start up my own family on time but my ex was not patient enough due to my work..
honey you will be the one to enjoy our marriage because i am almost done with my job career its time to take care of you and have enough time to spend with you..

Honey upon your response, please check the cost of rent in your country so that you can be able to secure an apartment or
a condo unit for us before my arrival to visit you, at least four months’ rent in a conducive area where we will stay together and have our privacy when I arrive
because I don't like staying in a hotel for long. Honey I promise to call you as once i got a good signal, always remember to pray for my safety
because it's not easy being a military personnel. It’s a dangerous job that is why I always pray and put all my hope in God to retire soon.

HONEY THIS IS THE INFORMATION I NEED FROM YOU.

FULL NAME
YOUR CONTACT NUMBER
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
ZIP CODE
CITY
DATE OF BIRTH

MY BELOVED, I AM SO GLAD WITH YOUR UNDERSTANDING CONCERNING NOT HAVING MUCH TIME ONLINE WITH YOU, YOU KNOW THE SITUATION OF MY JOB, THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY WHAT EVER I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ANYTIME I OPEN MY EMAIL BECAUSE I DON'T ALWAYS HAVE A TIME OF MINE. I PROMISE NO MATTER HOW MUCH BUSY I AM I WILL BE SENDING YOU EMAIL PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL BECAUSE I MAY DROP BY ANYTIME TO SEND YOU MY LOVELY MESSAGE. SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY HONEY, ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. LOTS OF KISSES AND HUG LOVE SO MUCH MY LOVELY.

YOURS BELOVED FUTURE HONEY DAVID LACHANCE.

happy to have an email from you already. It makes me inspired the whole day.I hope this humble message finds you well.
With regards to myself am doing fine here too. we should let God to lead and direct our paths. Since we don't know yet what God's plan for us in the future.
but we will be holding on tightly to HIM that He will give our way to bind and let it keep nearer and bring us closer and closer through this simple
communication and believing in each other. i always want us to be as my mind tells me.
ever since i found you in my life you have been the source of my joy i am so sorry for not writing to you for so long. i got a little fever but am feeling alright now.
Honey about my visiting you over there, in your country, i will be taking my leave
immediately i get back to Turkey. i will like sending you some of what i have here with me. as i told you before to send me your
complete name and address together
with your contact number so i will be sending you some surprises i have for you here.
i am very glad writing you once again today, i will stop here for now honey till i hear from you , always be in good health more kisses for you my love.
yours beloved David Lachance

HONEY I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD, SORRY FOR LATE REPLIES HONEY YOU ALREADY KNOW THE NATURE OF MY JOB HONEY, HONEY I KNOW YOU MUST BE SO STRESSED OUT DUE TO YOUR WORK I WISH I WAS THERE TO SUPPORT YOU. WELL HONEY IT'S LOVERS MONTH VALENTINES DAY IS ALMOST NEAR HONEY, I WAS THINKING WHAT CAN I GET FOR MY LOVELY WIFE FOR LOVERS DAY I AM NOT TO REALLY GOOD AT THAT, BUT I WILL TRY BECAUSE I NEED TO PUT A SMILE ON MY DARLINGS FACE. WELL I JUST NEED A SUGGESTION HONEY, WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE AND ALSO FOR THE KIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO PART OF THIS GREAT FAMILY, PLEASE HONEY LEAVE ME AN EMAIL SOON I MISS YOU SO MUCH DARLING...
You brought love and laughter to my empty heart, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your love.Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I think of your sweet lips and the day we would share kisses. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire.

HELLO HONEY

HOW ARE YOU TODAY MY BELOVED HONEY?
I SENT YOU THOSE PRECIOUS GIFTS ALREADY YESTERDAY BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL AND GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ON HOW I SENT IT BECAUSE OF THE SIGNAL PROBLEM . I SENT IT ALREADY THROUGH METRO CARGO SERVICES DELIVERY AIR CARGO. HONEY, THIS IS THE WEBSITE OF THE AIR CARGO
metrocargoservices.info/
MY LOVE THIS IS YOUR SHIPMENT SECURITY TRACKING NUMBER : 55003364688765

IT IS A VERY GOOD SHIPPING AIR CARGO DELIVERY. THE CARGO IS ALREADY ON THE AIR BY NOW. SINCE ITS 3 DAYS FROM THE STATES TO YOUR COUNTRY. IT WILL ARRIVE IN THREE WORKING DAYS TO YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. I SENT YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER SO YOU CAN TRACK IT AND KNOW ONCE IT ARRIVED.
HONEY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT OF THIS MESSAGE AND VIEW THE PICTURES OF THE ITEMS I SENT TO YOU. THAT'S MY PRECIOUS GIFTS FOR YOU, MOST ESPECIALLY MY LOVELY FLOWER AND GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING FOR YOU. DO NOT WORRY HONEY THE RING IS ADJUSTABLE, I WANTED TO CALL YOU ON SKYPE BUT I ALWAYS FIND IT HAD USING THIS SIGNAL, HONEY HERE IS
MY SKYPE ID david.lachance88
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME UP, I WILL BE ONLINE AT NIGHT BECAUSE I GOT TO REST HAVING A HAD TIME WITH STRESS & COLD

HONEY, I SENT YOU THOSE THINGS NOT TO WIN YOUR HEART, BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH LOVE I DEVELOP ON YOU FROM ALL YOUR INTEREST AND LOVELY MESSAGES TO ME.
OUR JOURNEY TO TURKEY WILL TAKE LIKE 2WEEKS BECAUSE WE ARE TRAVELING BY THE HIGH SEA.
HONEY, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, I PUT 11,000USD BESIDE THE LAPTOP SO YOU CAN USE IT TO RENT A NEW FURNISHED APARTMENT OR CONDO UNIT WHERE WE WILL
STAY ONCE I AM THERE ON MY VISIT TO YOU. I PUT THE MONEY BESIDE THE BATTERY SPACE OF THE LAPTOP. I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE MY PRECIOUS GIFTS I BOUGHT FOR YOU. HONEY YOU RENT THE APARTMENT FROM THE MONEY AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE. TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF AND EVERYTHING OKAY. I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME TOO ONCE I AM THERE WITH YOU. I AM NOT GIVING THOSE THINGS TO WIN YOUR HEART BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW SERIOUS AND CARE I HAVE DEVELOPED ON YOU. THIS ARE THE ITEMS I SENT IN THE PACKAGE MY LOVE.

(1) ONE IPHONE 6S PHONE
(2) GUCCI WATCH AND ROSE FLOWER
(3) ONE APPLE LAPTOP
(4) TWO LOUIS Huey and Dewey HAND BAG
(5) ONE APPLE 4 IPAD
(6) TWO PACKETS OF CHOCOLATE
(7) A DIGITAL CAMERA
(8) GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING

METRO AIR CARGO metrocargoservices.info/
SECURITY TRACKING NUMBER: 55003364688765

HONEY JUST MANAGE THE MONEY WISELY OKAY! I SENT YOU THOSE THINGS BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND TRUST I HAVE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU BEFORE MY ARRIVAL. I WANT YOU TO LOOK GOOD BEFORE MY ARRIVAL. INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL, I WILL TRY AND BE SENDING YOU EMAIL. I WILL CALL YOU WITH OUR SATELLITE CONNECTION ONCE THERE IS A GOOD SIGNAL OKAY. MY LOVE PLEASE I WANT YOU TO UPDATE ME ONCE YOU RECEIVE EVERYTHING I TRUST YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER FAIL ME, I LOVE YOU SO DEARLY HONEY, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY IN ADVANCE I HOPE WE SPEND THAT LOVELY DAY TOGETHER LOOKING AT THE STAR.

SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY. HONEY, THE CHOCOLATE IS MY GIFT TO YOUR FAMILY. EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO THEM ALL.
I WILL FLY DOWN TO VISIT YOU GUYS ONCE WE ARRIVE FROM TURKEY, I WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT THE TIME OF MY FLIGHT SO YOU BE AWARE OF MY ARRIVAL DATE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MY LOVE I HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN WHEN I AM THERE WITH YOU. ALWAYS TAKE CARE MY LOVE.
WISHING YOU GODS PROTECTION AND ABUNDANT BLESSING, I LOVE YOU HONEY ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND GOD BLESS YOU, SEE YOU SOON HONEY
YOURS BELOVED FUTURE HUSBAND
DAVID LACHANCE...

***the pic from steve james are the same with this guy.he does have facebook with the name david lachance

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: SKYPE ID david.lachance88

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm

details from scammer´s Skype:
David Lachance, Los Angeles, California, United States, DOB 12 March 1968, david.lachance88

fake shipper whois:
Domain ID: D503300000000945254-LRMS
Referral URL: godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2016-01-24T06:02:54Z
Creation Date: 2016-01-23T11:17:19Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-01-23T11:17:19Z
Registrant Name: Crisbonson Tony
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Block 1 Lot 1 Business Village
Registrant City: Banat
Registrant State/Province: Regiunea Banat
Registrant Postal Code: 8698
Registrant Country: RO = Romania :thinking:
Registrant Phone: +40.9287645142
Registrant Email: careforneedyfoundation@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

elvissendes718@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:14 pm

elvis718

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Spiritual
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am a very decent man and I do have regards and respect for women. I am a good listener and I do like listening to the advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing.

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

grete.blixth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steve James, stevejames48@aol.com

Postby grete.blixth » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:03 am

This guy calls himself Leane Lyth om facebook.... facebook.com/leane.lyth.9?fref=ts

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:11 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update. If you have his email ID or phone number, feel free to post it. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

grete.blixth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby grete.blixth » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20 am

Leane Lyth
hello dear My name is captain leane and i am a united states army currently on a peace keeping mission in western part of Africa to battle terrorism, I saw your profile today and became interested in you i am 43 years old, I will also like to know you more, and if you do not mind I will like you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my pictures for you to know whom I am,I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address(Remember that distance or color does not matter even our age different but love matters alot in life) please contact me with this e-mail address
leanelyth718@gmail.com

He sendt pictures of a young girl he calls his daughter...who has braincancer, in witch he needs money to pay for her medical care......

receivers name is kechikara lelenwa, location is lagos nigeria..
Bank account number: 8729142213
ABDULBAYAN K INTUAN
swift code : 1806

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:43 am

thanks for post his email ID and other :) it will safe other
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

grete.blixth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby grete.blixth » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:45 am

I've sendt all my information on this guy to the Norwegian police, internationale section.. and let they do the job report to other countries..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 am

That´s fair enough and it was right reporting it to the local authorities. The normal scenario is you´ll never hear from them again cause they can´t do much overseas. With knowing a scammer´s real bank account, there is indeed a slim chance that at least some scam-gained money can be frozen. Yet, local law enforcement in West-Africa has no reputation of being overly enforcing as far as online crimes involving overseas victims are concerned. And this is sadly the case with the majority of countries no matter which country, where online criminals come from or operate in, and jus tput on file, though there are contrary examples.

Return to “Military scams”