It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Patch, dpatch5505@aol.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Patch / calkins pooley - jamessaintpatch@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello how are you doing today i hope you doing good and fine .Nice meeting you .Hi Gorgeous, I was browsing through profiles on interpals and you looked like a very interesting person to be with. And I think you would make a great addition to my friend list, in other words I would really like to be your friend and get to know you on a personal level and share ideas, and I hope you consider my friend request and myself worthy to be your friend. Kindly reply back and we can take it from there. I'd love to hear back from you.
James Patch
jamessaintpatch@gmail.com i will be hoping to get to know more about you my dear
you most welcome my dear as i will be hoping to get that email from you so we can get the chance to know much about each other and see what the future grant for us two

=> avatar hangouts, no G+:

i, calkins pooley, 30 y.o.
Alva, United States
Online now
Joined 2 months ago, profile updated 22 days ago.

ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

James Patch / calkins pooley - jamessaintpatch@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamessaintpatch@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello good morning how are you dong today and how was your night ..Glad hearing from you as i will like us to take things easy and get to know more about each other and see what the future make sin for us two .... A little about me , i am a 50 year single with a son who is in the boarding house in school i also serve in the US army as i am currently on a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan and i have less than a month to come home and meet my soulmate as i am new to this online dating stuffs i will be hoping to hear from you soon and get to know much about you .. And i hope in your next email you will attach some photos of you take care ...
James patch
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

MarieVincent
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Patch, dpatch5505@aol.com

Postby MarieVincent » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to start by saying that I have been speaking to this guy that goes by the name of Ken. I was approached via a friend request by Ken with a request to become friends and get to know each other better and that he had gotten my information from a few of my friends that he knows. Being that he knew some of my other friends and also talks to them and has info on them, the last thing I was thinking was that he was a fraud or that I was being scammed or anything. Like most ladies, I was just under the impression that this was a guy was trying to get to know me an possibly even date me. So I did end up accepting his friend request and following that he had asked me to accept an invite from "Hangouts" and we started talking on that social site. We started talking maybe once a day and as time went on it got to the point where we were talking several times a day, every day about all kinds of things. We swapped information from families and children, to education and employment, we talked about medical issues and confidential things, we swapped photos and personal private information, I sent money on a couple of different occasions via Western Union, we talked on the phone, video chat and started to grow more close and our conversations became more intimate. Subjects were starting to be talked about regarding plans for visits in person and travel accommodations. As the weeks went on though, I started seeing "red flags" and things that were concerning to me. I started to distance myself from speaking to Ken as frequently as we usually did and I started to look into things about him, in an attempt learn more about who he is and where he was from. I finally tried to break off all contact with Ken, in which I changed my phone number, I stopped responding to him, I told my kids and my parents and friends to stop associating with him due to us not continuing our relationship any further. I did not inform any of them that he is a scammer or his fraudulent behavior or anything because I didn't even know at that time. Ken continued to try to contact me and talk to me, asking me if we could talk about these things and that if we talked and communicated about my concerns that we could get through it and that he continues to care and love me and was persistent even today. Ken is still not aware that I have found any of this information out about him. I did find this information because I came across a picture of him on a different site, it was his picture but he was using a different name and that site lead me to a few others. I have since learned several different alias' he is using to run his scams, as well as several pictures, different stories and more. I am horrified at the thought that I have been violated to this extreme, that I am fearful of what is to come next. If anyone has any helpful advice or any other information, I would appreciate it. :liar:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Marie we are very sorry that Nigerian mafia posing as this man tried to defraud. You did right thing by BLOCKING. Please IGNORE them.

If you still have their email address, phone number, fake profile please kindly post. That would help to save others.
Thank you and be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

prince jack - princejack0244@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:13 pm

princejack0244@gmail.com

GL
prince jack
33, Man, Single
Birmingham, United States (1386 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
26 - 40 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

hello
14:09:39

princejack0244@gmail.com
15:29:18

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

myloe.yeager
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby myloe.yeager » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Is going by @galbraithricha5 galbraithrichard on Twitter. He has also been reported as Timothy Gary Kelaiah, Galbraith Di Raphael, James Galbraith, Wilson Galbraith, William Galbraith, Galbraith Thomas, John Elison, Frank Mark, Galbraith Still, Galbraith Mike, George Billy, Alford Martin Jones, Galbraith Wright, and many others.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Josh, spendysandy6@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm: Male
Looking for: Female
Partner age from: 18
Partner age to: 80
Username: micheal
Birth date: 15 May 1999

email me spendysandy6@gmail.com

female on g*
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=552584#p552584

lee.peacock
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lee.peacock » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 pm

SO I got a message this morning that this guy wanted to meet me, I always do a google search for the photo and came up with David Patch. He said he lived in Huntsville, Texas and was in sales.

Nachteule613/9/2018 8:06:55 AM
Hello, the back ground i your photo does not look like this area, where are you originally from?

lynettegl5323/9/2018 8:17:13 AM
Report this message for inappropriate content

What do you mean? Are you here to judge my background?? Am an military personal

Nachteule613/9/2018 8:25:19 AM
Not at all, but your profile said Huntsville, TX, and that you work in sales so I did not think about being military at all and the pictures did not look like any place I had seen around here. So is your home town Huntsville?

lynettegl5323/9/2018 8:31:11 AM
Report this message for inappropriate content

Yes sure thats my home town also the profile was made by my personal info... i actually travel to many places in this world and took many pictures as well

He is now using pictures of David's kids also in his profiles

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George, georgean2020@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:22 pm

.interpals.net/george205
george205 George, 53 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana [Current City & Hometown] :twisted:
I'm George very much new on here,I live to make friends and hope something good comes out of it

on hangout..

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: George, georgean2020@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Donaldpatch
https:/ /singlesdatingworld.com/user/profile/15024

David Sebby Sebby
xing.com/profile/DavidSebby_Sebby
Professional Military

..... Profile pic only visible when you registred but by the Search comes up:

psharp133
sixsingles.com/Profiles/psharp133

Rudolph Patch
http:/ /znak.rusrek.com/en/mb1691658559

Rudy
https:/ /ilikeyou.com/user/2939048/

Troypatch, United States, Birmingham in Wamba but Profile deleted or blocked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

QueenG
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby QueenG » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:21 pm

He’s now David Johnson on Facebook.

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100020780285379[/url]

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dallasbig963@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:24 pm

dallas
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 35 y.o.
Country United States
City Alabama
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation U.S army
Description
Personal Description am searching for a real woman who can be productive with me together for as we share love with honesty and trust.
IP: 197.251.240.116 Accra, Ghana

Sushi74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sushi74 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:15 am

See :mary kudjo

Same scammers ,they change photos

Romamcescam.com/marykudjo

@twitter
Hannahbrown @hannahb11135326

@facebook
.facebook.com/ramos.kishjhero

@instagram:
marykudjo
freidatetteh
delphinemishew
bettyshyngle
perpetaulnana
liettdebrah
mt5597417
franciscalopez12345
johnson_teddy
sireenahqueen123
franciscalopez123456
Lindaadjei518
angiefoly
Theresa.arthur18
Stephenenie219
bettyshyngle
adamsojacqueline
Ashthomson2uu
bodycure390 (brenda s aubrey)
Flowap32

saraphinalennet10@gmail.com
oemelia24@gmail.com
bettylumor13@gmail.com
Flowap32

Name(scummer) : Justice Guameh
: roman alexander
Barclays bank

20539333 account number
20-79-29 sort code
Barclays bank ,United kingdom
Used phonenumbers

+1(469)299-0322 (tx usa)
+233 505 73 1809 (ghana)

+** 161 830 3776(?)

.onescene.com
.letsdate.uk
Womanonly.com
aisis1988, prettyheart,marie5000,spike5000

curlieque128
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby curlieque128 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:06 pm

This person is now using the name Joshua Mike. He told me his twin brother was in the US Army (brothers name is Patch), he has a son named Rich, who is currently in the hospital in Ghana. He's a widower & son's mother is from Ghana. He claims his son has been in the hospital for 6-7 months.

Return to “Military scams”