It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mark Ferguson aka Mark George, mark.fergusonuk@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
lisa.amos
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Ferguson aka Mark George, mark.fergusonuk@yahoo.com

Postby lisa.amos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:27 pm

The profile picture on FB is the same as on here. The name he goes by is Jeffery Hayford. He is supposedly from Alabama but in Ontario training troops for peacekeeping missions. Yeah, right. block and delete. TY for this website. LOL, they all have scripts they follow and mainly dishonor our troops with their scams and greed. Karma will catch up to them. Good luck to all of you and be alert.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Rasodajames35@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Rasoda James
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: North, Carolina
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

Never mean to hrut anyone so i dont also want anyone to hurt my feelings....i am here for a seriouse relationship that will lead us to marriage... I am not here ror games and other things...
IP: 184.164.147.24
ISP: Secured Servers LLC

bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

WC105
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby WC105 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Got followed by this guy on instagram this week! Username abanga6969. He's been following, mostly women, at a rate of about 100 people a day!

He said his name was George Michael but his friends call him Mike.

Very direct and forward. Same story I saw others post. US Army soldier in Iraq, wife died in car accident has an 11 year old son being cared for in Ghana by his agent. He owns 3 houses in Miami and 7 cars. Coming home in March and will see me before going home to Florida. Wants to marry me, in love w me, however never even told him my first name! He called me "hun" or honey. First day messaged me went right to using WhatsApp. When I didn't respond quickly to his messages at first he texted me from a Naples FL # 239-206-5688. The WhatsApp # is 233-54-856-0894.

Talked for a day on WhatsApp about nothing in particular :shock:

Next day came and he told me the following day was his birthday! Then the pressure about sending money because their camp was attacked by Isis and he needed to buy "foodstuffs" because they were starving! He wanted me to send $400 and he would send me $5,000 in return to handle for him as soon as his trusted agent who couldn't send money because he just finished paying a debt!

When I told I'm my husband was very strict and controlled the money (lol) he told me I had to help him and find a way and think hard about how I could get it. I suggested his parents, his deceased wife's parents, friends from back home. His answers were his parents deceased, wife's parents on drugs and drink, can't get in touch w friend sent because his phone was lost in camp fire during attack. When I asked how he was writing to me he said he was using a mate's phone! He had also send me a few pictures so I said how are your pictures on his phone? He said he's use drugs it before lol ok

He got very angry when I couldn't help him w sending money and it was his birthday wish for me to help him!

Anyway. Here is the photos from instagram and that he sent me

He told me The boy is "our" son and he knows I will raise him as my own!
Last edited by Myra on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted pic of single kid

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ciger Ben, benciger0071@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 pm

hangout

Ciger Ben
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 44 - 84
Annandale, Virginia, United States

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Becker - eudating, Haggard George - edesirs, Robert - romlove

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm

George Becker
I'm from: ES Spain
City of: Granada
I'm need: a female 38-66 years old for marriage
About me: without children

Some words about myself: I am George by name 51 years of age,i am from South Carolina and i am employed as a soldier in the army,i am a divorce man and i would like to have a special one someday to spend the rest of my life with. Feel free to reach me on my gmail box at ( )so we would see where the future would lead us to...

Verified account: verified
Profile created: 10 October 2017

Image Image

Haggard George
State: Indiana
Department: Allen
City: Fort Wayne

robert1824
I'm from:
City of: houston lousiana
I'm need: a female 35-60 years old for activity partner
About me: 1 child
Some words about myself: Wanna show you how to love

also scamlisted by Marisa
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/ucp.ph ... ab68b2d387

Dballew
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dballew » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:17 am

This guy found me on messenger Jan. 25, 2018. He is now going be George Williams middle name David. He's been telling me he's a sergeant in the army, but he's retiring. He's recycling his stories. He caught his wife having sex with his friends so he divorced her and he has one daughter that is living with a friend at an orphanage either in FL or TX, she's 8 years old. His parents are both dead. He is very berry romantic and extremely sexy, but does show a temper. He's never shared an email address with me, but i do have a couple of phone numbers. One is because i supplied the phone to him. 423-946-4950. He said he. His screen was damaged and he's alwats claimed he didnt have access to his military pay. I had a extra one so i mailed it you him asking with some snacks, coffee, creamer, socks, pictures of myself to put in his office. Of course i didn't send them directly to George... they had to go to his diplomat. I have 2 names and 2 addresses... one where i send money one where i send things.... all in Tamale, Ghana. George has promised me he would be here with me I two months to start our new life. In the mean time he's been shot during patrol and was hospitalize in a private hospital vs. a military one shop he needed me to send $$ to pay fir his meds so he could get out...he originally wanted 1500$ but i couldn't come up with that...i finally was able to send him some and he's out now. - of the hospital.
George inherited gold from his father upon his death, i have sent the requested funds to change ownership to me. The final straw was when he asked me to send him 16,000$ to ship the gold to me so i could buy us a house, couple of new vehicles and furnish the house. Oh and of course pay back the people i have borrowed money from to get him home. ....
I would love to speak with other women hes scammed. I wonder what he really looks like, hes sent me some of the same pics ive seen on this site. I'll post some that hes sent me...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:32 am

Dballew

We are very sorry for the scam. Please know that pictures of this man are stolen and abused by hundreds of African gangs by now. There is a statement of the real man for you to see if you wish.
Please kindly post: all phone numbers, all email addresses, all addresses, money requests info, fake documents.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Be safe online!

Phone Number (423) 946-4950 is Valid Cellular SPRINT PCS from Bristol-Johnson County TN
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Dballew
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dballew » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 am

Ues i would like to see the poat by the real man. Can you please tell me how to do this?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:57 am

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

MariaTaylor
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

+233-50-255-8561

Postby MariaTaylor » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 am

Wowww! This guy came out of nowhere, zero to Love in 3.4!
He was using the name 'Todd Johnson'.. and got really mad when he sent the picture that you can see the last name 'George', and I asked questions about it. Everything about him has been fishy, so I got onto Facebook, where he had friend requested me, and ended up finding another page, same picture, under the name 'Douglas Robert'. He has since blocked me on FB, so I don't know if they are deleted.
Insisted! That I download WhatsApp to chat. Not 24 hours in he was asking for iTunes cards. Today, it's his son's school fees.
The phone number I have from WhatsApp is
+233-50-255-8561
Claims that he divorced his wife because she cheated and has a 10 year old son.
So sad, because the guy in the pics is Super Hottt! LoL
Don't mean to joke. It's very disheartening that people can be so shady! I thank Goodness for mtv's 'Catfish'! And for your site!
Mean people suck.

sas252011
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

George Matt

Postby sas252011 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Guy contacted me through facebook. Said his name is George Matt. Wants money sent to Ghana so he can get home. Was visiting his adoptive son.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Matt, +233 240518568

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:49 am

sas252011

Thank you for reporting. If you have the name and other info where they want to receive money please kindly add.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia.

+233 240518568 -->> FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100024036046716
Jennifer Kelly

sas252011
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sas252011 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:52 am

Goes by George Matt now. Same pics as below. Found me on Facebook. Also has a Facebook under George Johnson. 233 number

sas252011
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

+233-240518568 and 587-855-9207

Postby sas252011 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:22 pm

He goes by George Matt and found me on facebook. No mutual friends either. Seemed very nice. Needed money because his adoptive son in Ghana was starving and his 14 years old living with his granny. Then needed money to fix his passport so he could leave the base in Afghanistan. Then needed it so he can get a plane ticket to leave Ghana and fly home to the US.

sas252011
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sas252011 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:17 pm

More of George Matt

Return to “Military scams”