It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Riggs, riggsjohn@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Rigg - Jamesriggsderrick@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Jamesriggs02
Looking for Female
Age 55 y.o.
Country Japan
City United States
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Military

129.205.113.99 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

James Rigg - Jamesriggsderrick@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mark, davidmark2@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 pm

David Mark
looking for everlasting relationship

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

About Me
Am a single parent of one lovely and productive young man, am hard working, honest, family orientated and supportive, been single for a while now and i think the time is right for me to let someone new in, I enjoy exercising daily, which either involves weight training or aerobics, I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals, I love to go out dancing, to nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate woman. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling women who are possessive and manipulative, am a trust worthy and upfront man and not into head or mind games, I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial, I like open minded and someone with good sense of humour as i love laughing and to be around happy and positive minded people

Relationships Widow/Widower
Body type Athletic/toned
Ethnic background Caucasian
Religious affiliation Christian
Height 5'5" (165 cm)
Smoke Non Smoker
Drink Non Drinker
Sports/Exercise Exercise occasionally
Languages English
Daily diet Vegetarian
Highest education High school
Occupation Government
Have kids Yes
Want kids No Opinion
Intent Looking For A Relationship

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Riggs, davidriggs622@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:06 pm

interpals
davidriggs622 David, 50 y.o.
Orlando, United States [Current City & Hometown]
'm here for real people not fake, I'm from Orlando Florida, USA
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Derrick Bigg Jones, +15593666172

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:07 am

Waydate
Derrick56
- 40 y/o man
- from Grice, New York, USA
Description:
ieve everybody are the same and that we are one family. l hate lies and l love when people are honest. l love kids a lot. l love been with them. l forgive people easily, l don't get angry unneccesarily. l am always happy at any given condition or situation, l have fear of God and l take things of God very seriously.

my name is Derrick Bigg Jones,
know someone is a gradual process, I m single
Can you tell me about yourself?
I see you as a beautiful woman, can you add me on your phone application (whatsapp) or send your phone number due to the time difference so we can chart and know our self very well this is my number +15593666172.'

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Trump - jamestrump22@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:46 am

wonder.dating/en/users/james1966
james1966
53, Man, Single
Ohioville, United States

Hello beautiful how xxx how are you doing, you are so beautiful, please can we talk more on email,you can get me on this email at jamestrump22@gmail.com :mrgreen:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

peter - handy4730@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:48 pm

handy4730@gmail.com

TAGGED

peter

Last Active:A minute ago

Profile Views:8664 times

Profile Skin:PinkWhiteFlowersByBoop

Relationship Status:Widowed

Ethnicity:Caucasian/White

Religion:Christian

Orientation:Straight

CHAT IN TAGGED

P :
My name is peter and to be honest You are more radiant and Lovely than a rainbow in June..Are the men blind in your town? I would be knocking on your door with 2 dozen Roses and my Heart on my sleeve..Please forgive my boldness but I Love your Heart shaped lips and I think you have the most Captivating eyes..I look at your photos and feel like a little school boy having his first crush..You have a Rare and unmatched beauty Miss and it would truly be an Honor to stand in your light..You should be told everyday how Incredibly Beautiful you are my eyes would betray me and tell you that instantly and Always.How long have you been here and what are you seeking here You seems like a nice person i will like to get to know more about if you are also interested in knowing me more we can exchange email address that is if you are okay with that we can also share pics too..what is your email address and cell number.

X: thanks for the sweet words.

P : handy4730@gmail.com i love to know you better

Not sure with this one coz he already in Tagged and Hi5 since 2005 :thinking: :thinking:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Derrick Riggs, 602-552-8370

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:26 pm

Australiacupiddating
Username:
majorderrickriggs7
Living situation:
With pets
Firstline:
+1 602-552-8370
About yourself:
Kind, loving and caring and love my friends
Looking for:
A kind, honest, caring and loving woman,
I mean a woman that will love me and my kids

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

650-459-8893

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:23 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
josephr05
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
650-459-8893
About yourself:
simple and easy going man.
Looking for:
I am looking for a very nice and honest woman, a woman who has family values.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joseph, phone number 650-459-8893

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:18 pm

phone number 650-459-8893
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Carrier unknown

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

derekseth22@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:14 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Derek12
Military
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
derekseth22@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm a good guy with a heart love
Looking for:
A relationship that would last forever.that can respect, obey and cherish. E in every day life

Rolenitri
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: RIGwatr https://instagram.com/rigwatr?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Postby Rolenitri » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:17 am

En mi caso, no me ha pedido nada, la verdad solo hace 4 días me contacto por Instagram, y es demasiado perfecto, para ser real, por eso, empecé a investigar y me encontré con todo un historial y con este lugar, dónde es una estrella por lo que veo.
Así se presentó :
Mi nombre es Walters, soy de Houston Texas, Estados Unidos. Estaba buscando el nombre de un amigo aquí cuando encontré tu página de perfil, lo siento, fue bastante difícil para mí pasar sin saludar.
Soy un Capitán de los EE. UU. actualmente en una misión de mantenimiento de la paz en el extranjero aquí en Damasco Siria, soy uno de los capitanes a cargo de Armas y Explosivos en las Fuerzas de Operaciones Especiales, supervisando operaciones en una amplia gama de habilidades y tácticas terrestres, como Contraataque Improvisado Dispositivos Explosivos (IED). Mi oficina es responsable de algunos documentos relacionados con armas y artefactos explosivos y supervisa las actividades relacionadas con dicho equipo militar.
A los dos días envío está perla : "Cuanto más sé de ti, más se fortalece mi interés hacia ti cada día, creo que me estoy enamorando de ti."
Y eso fue lo que de una me hizo dudar, nadie se enamora a los 2 días, contacte la policía cibernética de mi país y me dijeron que no le de mis datos importantes y que lo bloquee, no tiene nada importante mío, solo lo que hay en mi Instagram. Pero es decepcionante que lo siga haciendo y que aquellas que logra estafar queden sin justicia y seguro pagando lo que el o ella les robó
También me llamo la atención que sus seguidores son mujeres.

In my case, he hasn't asked me for anything, the truth is that I only contacted him on Instagram 4 days ago, and it's too perfect to be real, that's why I started to investigate and I found a whole history and this place, where is it one star from what I see.

This is how it was presented:

My name is Walters, I am from Houston Texas, United States. I was looking for a friend's name here when I found your profile page, sorry it was pretty hard for me to get past without saying hi.

I am a US Captain currently on an overseas peacekeeping mission here in Damascus Syria, I am one of the Captains in charge of Weapons and Explosives in the Special Operations Forces, overseeing operations on a wide range of ground skills and tactics, such as Counter Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). My office is responsible for some documents related to weapons and explosive devices and oversees activities related to such military equipment.

Two days later I send this pearl: "The more I know about you, the more my interest in you grows stronger every day, I think I'm falling in love with you."

And that was what made me doubt, nobody falls in love after 2 days, I contacted the cyber police of my country and they told me not to give them my important data and to block it, it has nothing important of mine, only what It's on my Instagram. But it is disappointing that he continues to do so and that those he manages to swindle are left without justice and safe paying for what he or she stole from them.

It also caught my attention that her followers are women.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Glenn Hamberg, gleenhamberg5@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:59 am

Interpals
gleenme Glenn Hamberg, 59 y.o.
Accra, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I am Gleen Hamberg and i wish i have the honest

How are you doing today ? My name is Glenn Hamberg, i worked in UBS Stock Exchange Branch as Manager and i secured this benefit transaction proposal. Regarding our telephone conversation yesterday about the deposit fund box 1258 left in UBS valued amount ($4.6 Million Dollars)I want to present you to become the receiveing partner of this funds because i cannot complete this transaction due to health and my doctor said that i will be in hospital for 21 days for good treatment.

I have invited the Attorney Mr Asklund Mikael who is incharge of the late customer depositor files, The Attorney is a very good man and a old time friend of mine and he agreed to process your data into the payment system as the receiver of the funds as mention in the deposit fund box. The Attorney required your details data below to register your name as the beneficiary to receive the funds from Switzerland Bank.

Everything will go successful as soon as you coperate with this attorney incharge and i have brief him about your contact to follow up the documentation process with you as the new beneficiary partner appointed. kindly send me your full data below to be able me forward to the Attorney for the legal registration.

FULL NAME :
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE :

He will inform you about the sharing ratio profit of this transaction and legal document will be secured into your name to be able to receive the funds freely from the Union Bank Of Switzerland.

Kindly send your details to proceed and view my passport copy . Trust me and i will trust you to this profit benefit transaction.

Mr. Glenn Hamberg
UBS Stock Exchange Branch Manager.
Stockholm, Sweden

Return to “Military scams”