It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Good you on here with me now,told you this is far better than there.Anyway its a good start to knowing more about each other now and i will take it up as the man to introduce myself to you...
Am Hawkins Sultan,53 years from California. My mom was a teacher and my Dad worked in the medical field of the Army and later worked with the UN.I joined the military academy at the age of 20 and growing much into the Army rose to the rank of an E-8 staff sergeant as a computer technician..I decided to hold back and look out for that right woman who i can go far with in life..My ex- cheated on me so badly.She was dating another man younger enough to be her son whiles i was away on peace keeping mission in Afghanistan.I made everything possible to make her happy and she never lack anything,we shared all together.We also supported each other financially and family likewise.Am not that type of guy who cheats in a relationship cos i dont have that much time and energy to juggle 2 or more women at the same time so i felt cheated upon and i knew she was not worthy of my love for her. We had one lovely boy from the marriage and he have been my pride and joy as a dad all this whiles he has custody of my little soldiers for now and i get to spend quality time with him when am on leave and come to the states.I know the kid need me home safely and sound so i need them in my life as i seek a soul mate now.I hate liars and cheaters cos cheaters and are losers and losers do not have a place in relationships.She is out of my life now and nothing will get her back cos she has done more than enough to hurt me and my boy.She is together with her new man now and i dont have anything to say about that cos i have no business with them,only the kid is what i have dearly in my heart.So i guess this lets you know bit about my past love life with that bitch. I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that b'cause I believe and I have being thought by my Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the house works and house chores as well.I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy but I don't luck anything in life though so and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black t-shirt.I love to dance.But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not d'well on how the relationship is not working.I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible love to see new places and experience new things.This is my third since i was first deployed in 2004.My second was in 2008 and am looking forward to retire a honorable service man this very soon with all my honors and service to the country.Am stationed in Syria,miles away from the presidents palace It was named after Capt.Daniel Edgers one of those prominent soldiers who served here as well.This is where over thousands of troops have been stationed in the heart of SYRIA.As i have told you i will be retiring soon and i want to come home and meet that special woman who i can spend the rest of my life with.
Hope to hear from you soon to see where it leads us to
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:32 pm

how are you doing my dearest?i want you seriousness with me here you have to be checking you mail on time to see where it will lead us..
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Email #2

to: xxxx
date: Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:43 AM
Hawkins Sultan

Apr 22 (3 days ago)

to me
hello my dear its like am having a little problem with my account on mingle2.com so i will love you to take it very serious with me here so that we see where life will lead us...take care..

to: xxx
date: Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 12:14 AM
Hawkins Sultan

AttachmentsApr 23 (2 days ago)

to me
Am Owen Hawkins,54yrs from California.My mom was a teacher and my Dad worked in the medical field of the Army and later worked with the UN.I joined the military academy at the age of 20 and growing much into the Army rose to the rank of an E-8 staff sergeant as a computer technician..I decided to hold back and look out for that right woman who i can go far with in life..My ex- cheated on me so badly.She was dating another man younger enough to be her son whiles i was away on peace keeping mission in Afghanistan.I made everything possible to make her happy and she never lack anything,we shared all together.We also supported each other financially and family likewise.Am not that type of guy who cheats in a relationship cos i dont have that much time and energy to juggle 2 or more women at the same time so i felt cheated upon and i knew she was not worthy of my love for her. We had one lovely boy from the marriage and he have been my pride and joy as a dad all this whiles he has custody of my little soldiers for now and i get to spend quality time with him when am on leave and come to the states.I know the kid need me home safely and sound so i need them in my life as i seek a soulmate now.I hate liars and cheaters cos cheaters and are losers and losers do not have a place in relationships.She is out of my life now and nothing will get her back cos she has done more than enough to hurt me and my boy.She is together with her new man now and i dont have anything to say about that cos i have no business with them,only the kid is what i have dearly in my heart.So i guess this lets you know abit about my past love life with that bitch. I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that b'cause I b'lieve and I have being thought by my Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the house works and house chores as well.I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy but I don't luck anything in life though so and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black t-shirt.I love to dance.But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not d'well on how the relationship is not working.I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible love to see new places and experience new things.This is my third since i was first deployed in 2004.My second was in 2008 and am looking forward to retire a honorable service man this very soon with all my honors and service to the country.Am stationed in Syria,miles away from the presidents palace It was named after Capt.Daniel Eggers one of those prominent soldiers who served here as well.This is where over thousands of troops have been stationed in the heart of SYRIA.As i have told you i will be retiring soon and i want to come home and meet that special woman who i can spend the rest of my life with.

to: xxx
date: Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 10:32 PM
hello my dearest how are you doing?you have to be more serious with me here you have to be checking your mail on time to see where life will lead us..
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

Postby Sailory » Wed May 11, 2016 11:40 am

Charles Harry <charlesamuzie@hotmail.com>

Hello Dear, I am Charles; I am 49 years old birthday, October 28th, 1965. I was born in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, but I live in military barracks in Houston, Texas, with my child. I have only one Child called David 9 years old. My wife died last three years in a car accident in USA. I finished my training and physical education at Fort Bliss command Virginia, United States. I am 2nd Lieutenant and protocol officer. I am well trained in combat and infantry. I had a difficult child hood. I lost my parents when I was very small, and I am the only son and only child. I did not know my real parents. I had to be a medical student, but I found it difficult because I was not regular school because I had no serious sponsor and my result was not that good to be in the role of scholarships. I joined the force in 1984 and I was 19, fully in the infantry brigade in 1988. I am well trained in combat and firearms. I can run 20 km before my hands start shaking. I am romantic, caring, understanding and very romantic. I write poems often make me do Equipped practically. I like much cooking as well. I have taken the time to learn cooking from my late wife. I can cook to the west; I cannot bake as well as cakes, biscuits, buns bands, spring rolls, pastry, salad, meatballs, dough nuts, pastries and other snacks. I enjoy almost all types of music especially 50, Jazz, Gospel and classical. What about you? I hate fish in the basket of another man. I respect the wishes of others, such as jokes and funny stories. I love traveling, sightseeing. I am in the Tag because I want to meet someone who will change my life. I know that I can survive in any part of the world, I am willing to relocate. Just need the peace of mind and love. Am now in Afghanistan for 7 months and I am left with 3 months to complete my year of service and be free here. I have many enemy friends in the army and I want to be safe and healthy and leave here. Since I lost my wife, I never had peace of mind or sleep with ease at night. Every night I spend alone to think about anything but how to survive watching my son grow up and find a woman that I can love and trust. It is true that my work does not give me much time to socialize, so am in the tag. I read a lot of testimonies from the tag, hoping I have found you.
I was a bit scared to write you a message, but I had to write to you, I thought you married. I must admit, I am ready to go any length with you. Tell me all about yourself in details? Attached is me and picture of my son, hope you will like him and take him like your own son. Send me more of your pictures
I send you kiss and hug,

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Harry <charlesamuzie@hotmail.com>

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Zorpia - John, 50
Looking for a girl in Switzerland

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Hawkins, johhop634@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:05 am

see also: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p487644

johhop634@gmail.com >>>>> Skype
Thomas Hawkins
thomas.hawkins84

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Hawkins, johhop634@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:38 am

RPO = Jeffrey Hawkins, American founder of Palm Computing and Handspring

find the extended Hawkin Family on FB, Badoo and elsewhere, all of them fake profiles

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Francis Hawkins on google+

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:47 am

plus.google.com/111527021619959976481
General Francis Hawkins
Worked in Syria Damascus ---> Commander of the United States Cyber Command
Education: Georgia Highlands College
Lives in Georgia Atlanta

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hellome5858 aka Ernest on okc

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:51 am

HelloMe5858
56 • Jenner, California

My name is Ernest and I am single. I have been divorced for ten years now and I work as an engineer I the telecommunication industry.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Hawkins - google+

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:56 am

Hawkins Nelson
works in US Army Schools
lives in Arizona
profile from April 17 2016

profession: in the US ARMY TO SERVE MY COUNTRY

AM NEW HERE LOOKING FOR HONEST AND CARING WOMAN WHO I CAN SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH 

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mickhonest - pofdating, James Hawkins - google+

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:00 am

plentyfishdating.com/profile/5357441
mickhonest
I am a: Male , 53
seeking: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: illinois, AL

About Me:
well Sometimes I can be curious like a child! Surprising people is my second nature, so do not be amazed if in the morning you will be awakened by a pleasant smell of breakfast or coffee in your bed,I am fond of reading and consider books a source of wisdom! I love my job, spending time in the open air and nature, beach and mountains are my passion, but my interests also depends on mood and situation, I can easy dress nice and go to the restaurant, but also to make an exotic dinner at home if I am in "cooking" mood. I like different trips and seeing new places, Crime is a beautiful area and still so many new to discover! I enjoy swimming, water makes me feel weightless and inspired. Maybe we can do all these things together,I have a motto: Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without. So I am looking for a woman I will not be able to live without! As life has ups and downs, I think that woman should be the leader in the family and be reliable! I'm looking for someone that I share a great chemistry with, not only physically but intellectually as well. The ideal would be someone who is both my best friend and my soul mate. Someone I can laugh with and enjoy the life. Someone with compassion and optimism. A honest person with good character and integrity. An intelligent professional with motivation and goals

plus.google.com/118214876351948764055
James Hawkins

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins Smith - google+

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:07 am

Hawkins Smith
worked at United Nations Humanitarian Air Service
education Los Angeles City College
lives in los angeles

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Hawkins, johhop634@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:13 am

and already in the forum ;)

sugarsugar.com/sugar_daddies_in_alabama

mario21
AL
Worth: $850,000
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian

pic with guy on boat
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for notifying.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins Brain Williams - google+

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:18 am

Hawkins Brain Williams
Profession: General
profile from October 22, 2015

guy on boat

I'll stop here, but watch out for the 'Hawkins' in the web
the real person would never contact you!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

risesshoertman - goldenayson1@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:07 am

goldenayson1@gmail.com

M2
risesshoertman 53 year old male from San Jose , California

About risesshoertman
Interests: I will tell you later
I'm a positive person, i strongly believe that if u doubt yourself, then indeed you stand on shaky ground, so therefore, i am a very optimistic person, i see the glass half full while others look at it half empty. i am a resilient person, i over came so much adversity in my young life, I Can be a very funny person when i want to be, easy to get along with.. i am a very humble human being. The fact that I have good food on my table and a good roof over my head makes me love my life. The best part will be to have someone to love life with.loving makes me happy..

I'm looking for an emotionally stable partner who is comfortable under her skin. You should have a great capacity for love and the ability to assuage my insecurities with copious verbal and physical affection. I will do the same for you if I feel that I am safe in your arms.Someone who's willing to love and be loved in return like she's never being hurt before. I'm pretty open and trusting, and look for the same. I'd love to have someone to talk to at the end of the day who is genuinely interested in me and my life as well as I am in her's,and also that is ready for a committed relationship that will hopefully turn into a great union. Let's talk.
Profession: Other
Physical Appe

Chat

risesshoertman
about 17 hours ago
Hello there, my name is Jayson and a new member on this site, how are you doing and how has your day been? I’d love to know you very well, socially to see where it leads to. Hope all is well.

risesshoertman
about 4 hours ago
goldenayson1@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”