It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gabriel Wilson gabrielwilson216@gmail.com 832-802-5159

Postby gtz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 am

Phone number: 832-802-5159
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

Gabriel Wilson gabrielwilson216@gmail.com 832-802-5159

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

TiredofFakePPL
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irwin Hawkins, irwin.hawkins@yahoo.com

Postby TiredofFakePPL » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:36 pm

This guy is now on Match.com claiming to be from Columbus OH but on a mission in Baghdad. I did a google image search for his picture and this website popped up and showed many more pics of the same guy.

Nneil
52 year old man | Columbus, OH, United States | Seeking women 43-69
ONLINE NOW
About Photos 2 Our History
His details

Relationship:DivorcedHave kids:Yes, and they sometimes live at home (1)Wants kids:No, but it's OK if my partner has kidsEthnicity:White / CaucasianBody type:About averageHeight:6'1" (185cms)Faith:Christian / OtherSmoke:No WayDrink:Social Drinker
I am a handsome, fit, active & happy middle...
He liked your photo.
He added new photo(s).
You're both into cooking.
In his own words

I am a handsome, fit, active & happy middle aged man looking to meet an attractive , happy lady for conversation, friendship and hopefully much more. Adventurous, down to earth and just down right pretty easy-going,A caring, giving, sensitive and passionate person,Genuine one woman man nice guy. Extrovert, good company and good caravan camping with that special someone. Love to cook, brewing beer.
Hey there. I can't guarantee you that we already have a lot in common but if you read on and find out we do you should message me. I enjoy the outdoors, love going out to restaurants/cafés with friends.I am honest man rolled into one, and seek someone who is not afraid to show their many facets as well. Would love a great romance but believe starting with friendship is the best way..
If you want to know more about me. Message me and ask.
I don't bite!
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...
His interests Things you also like

Camping , Coffee and conversation , Cooking , Fishing/Hunting , Movies/Videos , Music and concerts , Exploring new areas , Travel/Sightseeing , Video games , Watching sports , Wine tasting

Ask him about the things you have in common Me
Ask him about Movies/Videos...
Send
Verifications ? Add to my profile

Sports & exercise

Baseball, Other types of exercise, Running, Soccer, Swimming, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines

I exercise 5 or more times per week.

Pets

I have Cats, Dogs

Political views

Very Liberal

More about him Ways we match

Him What he is looking for
Appearance
Height: 6'1" (185cms) 3'0" (91cms) to 8'11" (271cms)
Body type: About average No preference
Eyes: Black No preference
Hair: Light brown No preference
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No preference
Drink: Social Drinker No preference
Occupation: Law enforcement / Security / Military No preference
I'm currently deployed away from home in Baghdad now.
Hopefully to see my love ones soon!
Income: $75,001 to $100,000 No preference
Relationship: Divorced No preference
Have kids: Yes, and they sometimes live at home (1) No preference
Wants kids: No, but it's OK if my partner has kids No preference
Background
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian No preference
Faith: Christian / Other No preference
Languages: English, French English
Education: Graduate degree No preference

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irwin Hawkins, irwin.hawkins@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 pm

TiredofFakePPL

Thank you for the update. Do you happen to have mafia's email address or phone number so we could match with other fake profiles?
Please always BLOCK and IGNORE after reporting.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Sgt John Hawking - John272727 - johnhawking89@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 pm

M2
John272727 52 year old male from Metairie , Louisiana

About John272727

Interests:
Hi...I am a honest, compassionate, people person. I am fun loving and have a good sense of humor I tend to be animated and sometimes outspoken and sassy, but always hug gable. I love spending time with family, friends, and would like to share all of these things and more with someone.I am self-suf

Height :5' 4"
Ethnicity : Native American :indian:

CHAT

John272727
2 days ago
Hi there pretty! You looking Gorgeous and you got a nice smile :).. Care for some chat, How are you doing Cutie! ??

M
2 days ago
im fine cool guy . care to chat too. tell me more bout you
John272727's photo
John272727
about 19 hours ago
My name is Sgt John Hawking . I was born on the 6 of April 1964 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam ,I had a pretty bad experience. I am an E-9 Major Sergeant (MSG) and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital of Afghanistan I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan. My first mission to Iraq was in 2004. My mission ended in 2008. Went back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed cheating on me She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 30 years. : I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with. : Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful as well.I will be home in .Am actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home,it reminds me of my past.. I dont use to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. There is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it.Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention a few. I like fishing, cooking, outdoors, music, movies riding bikes, parks, dinning out, sporting events, hiking and swimming. I'm looking for a wonderful woman that have all kinds of great qualities to explore. Am looking for a serious woman to love and to spend the rest of my life with, am actually new this online thing. Meanwhile you are the first woman i have met and i hope we can get to know each other better and see where this leads us to. I seek for truthfulness, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, understanding and most importantly HONEST. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with... Do you think you are or could be that person?...I'M not perfect and it is too stressful to try be so I don't want to try to be perfect but I am not looking for anybody who is perfect either. We all have faults - even those who won't admit it. I believe if you devote your time and effort to working on a relationship, take the time to work out your differences and problems then the results and rewards will be well worth the effort. In order to get to know someone you have to spend time with them communicating, having conversations and knowing the difference in communication and conversation. Listening and talking are important but actions, not words, define the person and who they really are. I am an open book and you can ask me anything, I will tell you but be sure you want to know because you might not like the answer but you can be sure that it will be an honest answer. I think everybody is entitled to their opinion and right to express it if the sole purpose isn't to intentionally cause pain or harm. I will listen -I may not agree- but I will listen and I will respect your opinion and respect your right to express it. Life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same but it might make it a lot easier. I hope to find that special person who makes my life a little happier, makes me smile a little more and makes the world a brighter place just because we are together. I hope to find someone to love, respect and spend time with who will love and respect me in return. I am happy and content with my life and with me. I know where I have been, where I am and where I am going. I'm looking for somebody to laugh with me and hold hands. I believe that happiness is by choice and not by chance. I would like someone to share happiness and joy with. I wish to bring to your notice that am very serious and not here to play games, i hope you are not here for games either. I will like to know more about yourself

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Hoover, frank_hoover77@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Clone
G+
James Hawkins
28 followers|4,641 views
pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

John Hawkins, johnhawking89@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 am

Finally got his email ID

John272727
about 8 hours ago
johnhawking89@yahoo.com

ourcupoftea
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

alexjames29417@yahoo.com

Postby ourcupoftea » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello
Here is something about me and I know we cant get to know everything about each other in a day, as time goes on we will get to know more about ourselves and see where it will lead us to. I just want to share something little about me Am in the Middle East (Kabul) on operation with the army. Too bad isn't it? Well as long as we have life, we can still have time for ourselves in the near future, what matters is life, right? I truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion. Maybe it's about time I tell you some stuffs about myself.
How do I set the ball rolling, As you already know I'm Alex Hawkins, I'll be 54years April 10th. I'm an auto mechanical engineer in the US army, my friends will tell you I am laid back and easy going. They will say I am fun and outgoing, as well as loving, genuine, compassionate, confident, honest, and loyal. I love to laugh and have fun. I love candle light dinners, soft music, giving cards for no reason, leaving cute notes for my beloved, caring, open, romantic, dependable, soft touched and respectful to my partner. As far as what I am looking for here is well, in any relationship I feel becoming a best friend is best start of a good relationship. To become a husband and lover to a woman should be second. This getting married should come when both people are comfortable with each other and know them pretty well and have accepted them for who they are. But to be a lover and husband there also has to be a spark between them. The spark is sharing that part in a relationship for intimacy. It's special and both husband and wife need to have that between them. There should be a want and desire to make each other happy. I want to be able to treat her like a queen and share and laugh do all the home duties together. I want her to take on her own identity. If she wants to work then I would support her in whatever she want to do if only she need my help or whatever she decides she wanted to do then I would support that. I do not want someone who thinks they have this chain and ball around their ankle. Okay that brings me to my next subject. My favorite movies are romantic movies, adventure films, war films and comedy movies eating habits: just about anything. Am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned, am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. My cologne I wear is Armani,Prada,Gucci and CK. I like those smells. As far as clothes, I wear casual clothing like nice shirts, pants with a nice polo, nautical or Tommy shirt and also I like wearing suits. I do like wearing jeans as well and I love to dress up for occasions. When it comes to pets, I have none but I really like animals and want to own a rottwiller when I am deployed back home.
I was once married to a beautiful woman called Juliet, we were married for 20 years and she died of cancer in the blood rendering me a widower now. Well I believe God has his own purpose for that. I had made up my mind to stay single until I die but I have realized one thing also as staying single is not such a fun thing to do because I always feel lonely and I wish I had that company of a very loving and affectionate woman. I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting to see the woman of my dreams in my life again. Every day passes by without me thinking about that special woman. I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving. I have found true love before and I still believe there is true love somewhere out there. I also said I don't care about looks or money; I have my own and granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe.
I'm the youngest for my parents for my late parent, I lost my dad when I was very young and lost my mom about 6 years ago, things were very hard for me. Before my mom's death my sister who is the oldest put herself into drug and when my mom and I tried to advice her she was mad at us and even said no one should talk about her any more and she threaten to kill or do something worst to anyone who try to talk about her life. My mom felt so bad and cos of that pain she has been feeling even lead her to death. My sister relocated to Australia and I never heard from her, miss her though and I don't know how life is treating her there but I always pray to see her once again cos she is the only sister I have and I have no brother. I'm not from a big family. My uncle got married to a French woman who is from France so he also relocated to France and I don't hear from him also but I thank God for my life, I know I will surely be happy once again.
I want a future partner in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, go camping with, walk along the beach at night with, golf with, could she be you? I want it. We deserve it all, as do you. If you are looking for someone understanding, loving, caring and sincere then I think you shouldn't go any further with your search. The main reason why I joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything I still had a thought about dating since for a long time now I never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when I come back on retirement I can be with till the end of the world.
I will like to end here and I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. Just feel free to ask me anything you want to know and I will tell you.
Your new friend,

Alex

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Hawkins, alex.hawkins80@yahoo.com

Postby gtz » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:38 pm

ourcupoftea
Good catch!. Welcome to RS. Please stop any communication with this scammer, block and ignore him.
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

LeonaMolínková
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:John Hawkins, militaryjohnp@gmail. com

Postby LeonaMolínková » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:20 pm

I meet him in militarysingles.com.
56 years, was last 3 years in Istanbul. Widower with one son Carl 12 years in military academy. Want go to retire, buy house and live in Scotland.
Email: militaryjohnp@gmail.com
On Hangouts as John Pek (John Perkins Hawkins)
Phone: +1 754 217 6855
Is still in some distress, necessity a need send money to Ghana of Name UNUAME ONAJITE MERCY.
To show that is not scammer, go to webcam, send flowers and call with his phone.
He can be very convincing.

LeonaMolínková
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Re:John Hawkins, militaryjohnp@gmail. com

Postby LeonaMolínková » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: militaryjohnp@gmail.com, 754-217-6855

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi, is the man/boy in the middle photo the "fake son" character? :)

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

LeonaMolínková
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LeonaMolínková » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:09 am

Hi, yes this is his "fake" son.... :)

LeonaMolínková
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LeonaMolínková » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:53 am

Hi, yes this is his "fake" son. :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Email ID : hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

M2
Hawkins122 53 year old male from Miami , California

CHAT

Hawkins122
about 2 hours ago
hello pretty..
how are you doing?

Hawkins122
5 minutes ago
hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com is my email will like to know you more there..

Pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

hawkinssultan8564@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Email #1

to: xxx
date: Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:39 PM
will love to know more about you my dear..
to: xxx
date: Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:43 AM
hello my dear its like am having a little problem with my account on mingle2.com so i will love you to take it very serious with me here so that we see where life will lead us...take care..
seem m2 kick him out ;)

Return to “Military scams”