It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: risesshoertman - goldenayson1@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Clone here:

migente.com/bryan720/
bryan720

Image Image

plus.google.com/113270162482941061888/posts
Steve Hawkins

ilikeyou.com/user/2171100/
jeff
54, male, London
I am a fun loving man who enjoys movies, music, dining, and theater. I enjoy a good laugh and having a good time. I am very caring and I also have a good sense of humor.I am a big romantic and love, long walks holding hands, cuddling by the fireplace on

Re: risesshoertman - goldenayson1@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dan Hawkins - danhawkins7000@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:31 pm

.. zorpia.com/DanHawkins0815
Dan
55, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 50‑80, in Denmark.

Chat;
Hi, nice meeting you are Daniel and I am

So how long have you been on here and what are you looking for here and so how is the experince
here is it good or bad. I also joined two days ago and i am on here looking for a serious relationship

This is my email address danhawkins7000@gmail.com and can you also send me yours so that we
can chat there and share pics

marthafgates
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Cpt. David Gei Hawkins a/k/a Tosin Femi Olasemo

Postby marthafgates » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:05 am

Captain David Hawkins
Captain David Gei Hawkins
cpt.davidhawkins@gmail.com
213-263-7188

Totally a scam. He sent me long, VERY well worded e-mails for 6 weeks and then asked for money $1,750 to pay for a military physical so he could come home to see me.

From the research I have done it may be coming from a Nigerian man that has already bilked US women out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and spent 4 1/2 years in jail for it. His name is: Tosin Femi Olasemo. As I looked him up on the internet, his approach and messaging were similar.

I have a lot of pictures, but I can't get images to upload. The pictures show a good looking man who is 5 ft. 9", blue eyes, 59 years old, thinning hair, always in a uniform and sometimes "Hawkins" is displayed on the name tag. One of his pictures is in front of an Afghan US Military base sign. I'll try to upload images later since I cannot get them to upload right now.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cpt. David Gei Hawkins a/k/a Tosin Femi Olasemo

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 am

I have a lot of pictures, but I can't get images to upload
To post the pics just click ADD IMAGE TO POST in the bellow replay than browsed the pics that you wanna upload --> than upload it.

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

marthafgates
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marthafgates » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:23 pm

marthafgates
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marthafgates » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:25 pm

firstcatfish
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

Postby firstcatfish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:47 am

My military romance scam began on September 17, 2016 on Christian Mingle, then went to emails and ended on Google Hangouts. See photos and copies of emails and Hangouts with someone posing as Robert Hawkins.
Email: 1bobbyhawkins@gmail.com Gave me Marcus's cell number 347-396-1941.
He is blocked on Christian Mingle and also on Google Hangouts.

On September 18, 2016 at 12:01 AM Robert Hawkins <1bobbyhawkins@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for leaving me your e-mail address on the Christian dating site,I will like to get to know you better. I am interested in learning more about your hobbies and things you do for fun. Can you reply back if you receive this message.
Thank you
Robert

On September 18, 2016 at 12:06 PM Robert Hawkins <1bobbyhawkins@gmail.com> wrote:
Good evening my dear, Thanks for sharing a little more about yourself with me, I am very interested in learning more about you. Well you sound like a very serious lady who knows what she wants in life. I will go ahead and tell you more about myself.

Well, I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad/team. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.I Instruct platoon sergeants and the commander and assist in training of all enlisted members. Promote enlisted welfare, morale, and health issues; help the commander maintain discipline and standards of conduct; and provide guidance on matters of leadership, military justice, and customs and courtesies.

I'm not into frequent bars and/or clubs. I prefer enjoying fine dining,fine wine,and/or listening to classical or jazz music to relax. I'm an avid sports fan,preferably basketball,baseball,and football. There are other sports I do enjoy watching but haven't had time to actually participate in them. I play chess also. I've traveled abroad via the US Army Forces. I've been to the Philippines,Malaysia,Hong Kong,Singapore,and the United Arab Emirates. I hope to head towards Africa next time it would be a wild experience and a new life experience. But unfortunately I would be retiring soon, Maybe going there together with my partner would be fun. What do you think?

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that I can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that HE will provide me with that kind of a woman some day in my life.

I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.

I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) I love the church am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, I respect my dignity.I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them.I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family.I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day, I will also be happy if you can also tell me more about yourself.
Robert, cares.
On September 20, 2016 at 6:02 AM Robert Hawkins <1bobbyhawkins@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there Melinda,
It makes me very happy to always receive an e-mail from you, I am glad we are taking all the baby steps in making this friendship/relationship work, I am not in a hurry at all. I want to get to know you better, develop mutual friendship and then we can proceed to anything we want with our lives. I am ready for a serious relationship with commitments and I hope you are too. I am the only son of my parents should I say unfortunately or fortunately, anyways that's it. I lost both parents at an early age. Can you install gmail hangouts? I will like us to chat on there and know more about ourselves. It takes too long with the e-mail and I am always that anxious waiting to hear from you. I really like everything you say in your e-mails and I think we are both on the same page. I am really open to true love and a serious relationship. Let me know if you can sign up an account with gmail and install the chat app, I will then send you the invite and all you have to do is accept it.

Thinking about you,

Robert, cares.

firstcatfish
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firstcatfish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:51 am

These were all the photos received of Robert Hawkins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

1bobbyhawkins@gmail.com , 347-396-1941

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:43 am

firstcatfish

Thank you for the info. As you see in the scammers letter they were pointing a trip to the Africa so means they are most likely in Nigeria. Glad you blocked them, please ignore. We are hope you didn't loose any money. Be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnsonhawkins701@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:15 am

Hello Dear, I admire you, am interested in you. Are you single ? You are naturally beautiful. I am single and I will like to be your friend. Life is all about being happy and having some one you love and care for. I wish I can express the way I feel. My wife is no longer with me. I will be happy to have some one dear to me, I don't care about the race or distance. I just want to be happy. I will be glad to hear from you.

Hello , I am Hawkins; I am 51 years old birthday, April 10th, 1965. I was born in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, but I live in military barracks in Houston, Texas, with my child. I have only one Child called David 9 years old. My wife died last three years in a car accident in USA.

I finished my training and physical education at Fort Bliss command Virginia, United States. I am 2nd Lieutenant and protocol officer. I am well trained in combat and infantry. I had a difficult child hood. I lost my parents when I was very small, and I am the only son and only child.

I had to be a medical student, but I found it difficult because I was not regular student because I had no serious sponsor and my result was not that good to be in the role of scholarships.

I joined the force in 1984 and I was 19 years, fully in the infantry brigade in 1988. I am well trained in combat and firearms. I can run 20 km before my hands start shaking. I am romantic, caring, understanding and very romantic. I write poems often make me do Equipped practically. I like much cooking as well.

I enjoy almost all types of music especially Jazz, Gospel and classical. What about you? I hate fish in the basket of another man. I respect the wishes of others, such as jokes and funny stories. I love traveling, sightseeing. I am in this site because I want to meet someone who will change my life. I know that I can survive in any part of the world, I am willing to relocate. Just need the peace of mind and love.

Am now in Syria for 7 months and I am left with 3 months to complete my year of service and be free here. I have many enemy friends in the army and I want to be safe and healthy and leave here.

Since I lost my wife, I never had peace of mind or sleep with ease at night. Every night I spend alone to think about anything but how to survive watching my son grow up and find a woman that I can love and trust. It is true that my work does not give me much time to socialize, so I am in this site.

I would like you to tell me more about you because am interested in you. johnsonhawkins701@yahoo.com

I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.

sma, jeffhawkins

Nice to meet you.

Location Fort Sam Houston, United States Status Widowed
Age 51, Male , 5'8" (173 cm) Seeking Female

I like a woman who respects and values his man, who listens, hears what he says and takes him seriously...I like a strong, brave woman because I am a strong, brave man...I like to experience joy in my life Don't like naysayers or as a friend calls them joy suckers I don't like to be around people who need to control everything, everybody
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity Indigenous / Native
Nationality United States
Occupation Other Languages English / Portuguese
Education Bachelors Degree
Be happy because I am happy. I like you when you say hi in the morning. I like when you call in the evening and tell me where you are and when you'll be at home.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnsonhawkins701@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:13 pm

johnsonhawkins701 <johnsonhawkins701@yahoo.com>

Hello , Thank you for writing and also for you to tell me little about you. I must make this confession, the glimpse of your beauty captivated my eyes on the site and on that instant, I got engrossed by this strange emotion that I could not hold back to myself than to drop this message and pour out my thoughts without reservation. My dear, you are beautiful, I wish you would be my woman.

I am not married because I decided to mourn my wife for three years, she died in a car accident last three years, I love her so much that I could not rush and get married after her dead but given her that respect for the past three years, I have to move on now with my life and that is why I propose to you.

My son is in Dormitory school in Texas, he will be in JSS 1, November, 2016. He is all I have, I miss him so much but because of my work here for peace keeping, I cannot train him myself and that is why I send him to Dormitory school, were they will take care of him. When he goes into the secondary school, I would want him to study Science because I want him to become a doctor in future.

I was raised in the United and Anglican faith and went to church while I was growing up. I sang in the choir for years and was a devout Christian. As I grew older I became somewhat disillusioned about conventional church. I found many people to be hypercritical in their beliefs which made it difficult for me to connect to my church and the people I was worshiping with.

Eventually I stopped going to church and practiced and read the Bible on my own. I am a strong believer that being a good Christian has to be practiced every day and that you should "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." This is how I live my life. I treat people the way I want to be treated and show patience, compassion and care to everyone I encounter. I hold the door open for the person behind me and smile as I do it. I smile at a stranger on the subway as our eyes meet. I excuse myself if I bump into someone by accident. I will give up my seat on the subway for an elderly person or a pregnant woman.

Attached is the picture of my son, hope you will like him, like your own child. Tell me more about you in details. Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs? How many brothers and sisters etc. you have? What are your favorite foods & drinks? Do you know what you want in a new partner?

I send you kiss and hope to read from you.

Plus attached pic of "son" character, "David.jpg"
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnsonhawkins701@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 18-Oct-16 at 13:40:55pm (UTC -4:00) - 6hours1min11secs after sending
Location Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany (86% likelihood)
Opened on (212¸227¸198¸169:61296)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.143 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8

Summary - as at 18-Oct-16 at 13:41:15pm (UTC -4:00) - 6hours1min31secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

^^ means:

IP: 212.227.198.169
ISP: 1&1 Internet AG
Services: Confirmed proxy server

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Hawkins <genjeffreyhawkins50@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:12 am

Hello, is me Jeffrey Hawkins we met on Tagged, i write you this message to know if you will receive it so that i will write you more about myself.

on-site chat:

Hello! how are you doing, my name is Jeffrey Hawkins, i'm here for a serious relationship and i will like to know more about you.
Okay
My email is genjeffreyhawkins50@gmail.com
That is my email address
Hi, how are you doing over there?
You can give me your email so that i will write you more about myself
Thanks
How are you doing over there?
I'm fine, did you get my message on email..?
I sent you message on email

t, Jeffrey H
Last Active:an hour ago
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
ImageImage

dontbefooled9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dontbefooled9 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:51 pm

I started talking to someone who said they were Quentin Hawkins using Lt. Col. Pictures. He got the rank wrong. He said he was a first sargent, been in the Army 27 yrs and about to retire in 3 months. He said he was a chaplin and even quoted bible verses. Well Quentin how about Thou Shalt not bear faulse witness? He said he had a House in my city that he sold, had an ex wife from 7 yrs ago and his son died at 11 yrs old of pneumonia. All his texts ended US Army. He only had a texting device the Army gave him because his laptop and phone were blown up by a bomb. He used the email address:sgthawkinsc@gmail.com. His phone number was 1-678-803-4428. I only talked to him or her for 3 days and didn't get asked for money, yet. But I wanted to report him to other women on dating sites for guys who are out of the country. He contacted me from Plenty of Fish site, immediately took his profile down as soon as I gave him my phone number "Out of respect for me to only talk to one woman at a time". Girls when it seems too good to be true it is.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email address corrected, see below. ;)

dontbefooled9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

sgthawkinsc@gmail.com, 678-803-4428

Postby dontbefooled9 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Sorry the email was sgthawkinsc@gmail.com

Return to “Military scams”