It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Nick Carter

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generalnicholascarte6@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:17 pm

Devoted Singles
Nicholas Carter11
62, Man, Single
Medford, United States

Hi It's my pleasure writing to you here on this dating site please am new here and i will love to know more about you are you married? hope you don't mind my friendship? you can add me up on hangout generalnicholascarte6@gmail.com we can chat there because this site am here to seek for my true love and if i find a good woman am closing up this site and start up a new life with my life's partner please let me know about your opinion as for us to see what the future may bring to us

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

generalnicholascarte6@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Generalnickcarter4@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:31 pm

Interpals
nickcarter_91589 Nick Carter, 43 y.o.
East York, Canada [Current City]
Lexington, United States [Hometown]
i love my kids
also beware of impostors
My personal Backup Page
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”