It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joe Underwood, joeunderwood11@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Henry, kevinhenry9001@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:51 am

interpals
Keveinwd Keven, 58 y.o.
Bluffton, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I am Kevin Henry by my named, :lol: i am from New York City from the United State ?

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Kevin Henry, kevinhenry9001@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elvis Jackson, elvisjackson789@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:05 pm

hangout avatar

email address here too
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 37#p610937

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Henry, kelvinhenry79090@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:02 am

Wonder Dating
kelvinhenry79090
58, Man, Single
Tacoma, United States
I'm kelvin by name i'm from Tacoma Washington USA i'm a widower i lost my wife on a plane crash 5 years ago i only have one daughter she is 15 years old now, i'm here for a very serious relationship, I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. You can have my mail Google hangout mail, kelvinhenry79090@gmail.com
What I am doing with my life
I am often described with words such as a Renaissance man, God fearing, a simple Man, nice, deep, goofy, romantic,creative, insightful,compassionate, helpful and resourceful. I certainly I'm Younger and wiser and also young at heart, looking for the same. A very low-maintenance person, easy going laid - back individual. I'm fun, sweet, thoughtful, and generous..it's the foundation for me.
Things I like about myself
I'm a lover, not a fighter. But,I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends because they mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and game
My favourite outdoor activities are
I do not go out often that much ever since, I lost my late wife, because going out alone seems not enjoyable to me, so the few time that I go out must be with my daughter and I will be looking forward to go out with that special lady someday.
My favourite indoor activities are
I love to exercise, cook, sing, act, write, watch and play sports. I am an expert in country music. Music is one of the most important things in my life. I am a guy that is filled with a love for life. I am filled with energy and passion for all the great things that life has to offer. I agree with the word that say - each day is a present. Each day is a wonderful gift. We should all be grateful for the beauty that surrounds our lives each day. I am a very affectionate, kindhearted, romantic and sentimental man. This means I like to do the simple things like open doors, send cards, flowers, little unexpected surprises - things along those lines - when I feel close to someone.! People call me "The Definitive Gentleman!

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Kevin H - hk4429737@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:57 pm

hk4429737@gmail.com

TAGGED

Kevin H

Last Active:14 hours ago

Profile Views:194 times

Profile Skin:Default

Relationship Status:Widowed

Ethnicity:Caucasian/White