It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

William Dave Ojeda - combatdude8956@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

uwemgodspower1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:52 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
Uwem12
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
uwemgodspower1@gmail.com
About yourself:
Mini tree man
Looking for:
Single Ladies who can be my friend I am FaceTime and I don't know how to do

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

uwemgodspower1@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jonas Paul, jonaspaul08064@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:30 am

EuropeDating
Username:
jonaspaul
Living situation:
With pets
Firstline:
jonaspaul08064@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm a good man
Looking for:
I'm looking for God fearing woman that can be my wife a good woman that can give me a children

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chandlerwilliamstom@gmail.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:50 am

Pest on Words with Friends
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=137214

Pics via hangout..

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jamie Smith, jamiesmith48120@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Interpals
jamiesmith_96544 Jamie Smith, 52 y.o.
London, United Kingdom [Current
I enjoy going to the beach,love the ocean and mountain view. Enjoy some Travel and weekend trips. Movies and dinners with a nice glass of wine.Going to concerts or comedy club and more. Cuddling at home to a good movie. I like to go to the races as well.walks in a nice park followed by a picnic.( Romantic thought.) Dont care for the cold and snow. Nice to look at but prefer warm weather now.

i was born in England my dad is UK and my mom is American. i was only two years old when my mom divorced my dad. my mother and i move to the United States. My dad never came looking for us..
I live in Boston, United State.. but I'm currently deployed here in Damascus, Syria for peacekeeping mission
I'm a 3 star general army

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven B Combs, davisc8484@gmail.com & +13237926165

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Ok1212
Member Name: Zhang Wei Chen Deming
Sex: Male Age: 54
Region: Hubei
Friendship Type: Marriage
Telephone: +13237926165
Email: davisc8484@gmail.com
meet friend
I don't look for a night or a moment of satisfaction, I just need a suitable person who likes me. First of all, I am not rich, I am just an ordinary person looking for half of me. I am a calm person and don’t like noisy parties. I know that I am handsome, face and body. I also know that I am handsome in the so-called western world. I like hugs, caress, kisses, licks, hugs, touches, all of this Of course not in public, I am very warm and romantic, domineering and considerate. (Of course there is sex). This is my photo. There are only serious girls, no falsehoods, and no time to waste. I am here not only for sex, but it is an important and important part of the relationship. If you are right, I am going to move into your country, take your body and soul, give my body and soul... live with you! ! My hobbies are horse riding, hiking, cooking, listening to various podcasts, reading history, the latest world news, and drawing miniatures. I have the idea of ​​drawing and I like reading science and spiritual literature. Sitting on me naturally, listening to the silence, paying attention to my woman. Regarding my partner partner, I am looking for possibilities. I said that it may be a beautiful girl with a beautiful body and face. Because for me, body and beauty are very important, but if there is a stronger heart, mind and soul, these three have priority over the body. She must be passionate, open-minded, lustful, sexually free, love life, erotic, sensual, feminine, she needs to be a sex addict, sexually obedient, morally obedient, you must love sperm, all this is just If you like! If you don't like all this, please don't contact me. In short, I need a woman who is not a fake angel. If she is young and has no experience, but she needs sex like breathing air, or she has multiple sexual experiences in the adult film industry, then she can be right Object, true love. You don’t need to fully understand English or fully understand it, but it’s better if you know English! We can write it all into the details and see if we like how the other person looks, so that we can quickly understand whether we like each other, and when we meet, you will tell me if your addiction is real. Hobbies My hobbies are horse riding, hiking, cooking, listening to various podcasts, reading history, the latest world news, drawing miniatures, I have the idea of ​​making canvas paintings, and I like reading science and spiritual literature. Sitting in my nature, listening to the silence, paying attention to my women, having fun and sex with girls, making friends, intellectual conversations, traveling, photography, video and learning new things!

Skype..
Steven B Combs

facebook.com/steven.c.76
Steven B. Combs

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dockworth, +233208275798

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:19 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
Dockworth
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
+233208275798
About yourself:
I am nobody of anybody but God
Looking for:
Matured life partner, whom I will love and she will love me too, and she is willing to accept my only son as a son

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+17868874748

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:23 am

Interpals
james_15463 James, 50 y.o.
Charleroi, Belgium [Current City & Hometown]
I like to meet new people, I'm honest and trust worthy, fun to be with

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Anderson, henryanderson0789@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 07, 2022 8:34 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
Henry12
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
henryanderson0789@gmail.com
About yourself:
I love making friends happy
Looking for:
I'm looking for a beautiful woman, who can take good care of me and my daughter maya

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nando Malachovski, nandomalachovski31@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:06 am

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

merrypaterson@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:35 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Hodges
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
merrypaterson@gmail.com
About yourself:
I am a military solider
Looking for:
I am a family-oriented man, with high respect for myself. I like to be very active, entrepreneur,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Solomon Wood, solomonwood53889@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:34 pm

Interpals
solomon_22631 Solomon, 61 y.o.
London, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
i am a happy person who love to make People laugh and who is sincere about other People feelings

I'm from Waycross Georgia but right now I'm in Uk I came to visit a friend but I'll be going any moment from now

Via Googlechat..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Joe - w999431@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:09 pm

Still active on Googlechat
w999431@gmail.com

Richard Ojeda… :lol: merged

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Chapman, michaelchapman0093@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:39 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092709826490
Michael Chapmen
Works at USA army
Studied at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Lives in Asheville, North Carolina
From Asheville, North Carolina

Image Image Image

Image. Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+1 (805) 300‑9169‬

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:38 pm

Interpals
jeff_63177 Jeff, 53 y.o.
Amsterdam, Netherlands [Current City]
California City, United States [Hometown]
"Hi there! I'm an adventurous soul with a passion for life. When I'm not exploring new hiking trails or trying out a new craft beer, you can find me cozied up with a good book or laughing with friends. I'm looking for someone who shares my love for the simple things and isn't afraid to be spontaneous. If you're a fellow bookworm, outdoor enthusiast, or just someone who loves to laugh, let's grab a coffee and see where the adventure takes us!

Return to “Military scams”