It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jason Allen, cpt.jasonallen@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Moore, willamsmoore55@gmail.com - diff.pix

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Same Nigerian mafia reported also here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=113379

G+ and Hangouts :

plus.google.com/u/0/115657102069674090296
Willams moore foundation

ImageImage

Williams Moore, willamsmoore55@gmail.com - diff.pix

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

kathleen.sacchi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Remond Allen Chris - remondchris@gmail.com

Postby kathleen.sacchi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:11 pm

He is now going by Sgt. Allen Turney. email is: talk2.allen.turney@gmail.com
I am a latest victim :( I am just lucky enough to have openend a bank account just to help him out. He sent a deposit to it, few hours later told me to send it to Nigeria, that I had to send it to a Red Cross worker:
(Email: hardeboy1961@gmail.com
Receiver Name: Ajayi Adebowale Samuel
and they would get it to him. Well, told him he had to wait for it to clear, being I don't have that kind of money in the account I made for him. Opened it with bare minimum of $25.00 figured if he was going to steal that so be it. My bank caught on as soon as he send in a deposit from a mobile device. They sent me an email it was deposited, at same time locked all my online access and mobile access to the account. When I called the bank to find out why it was locked, I was told about this scam and Nigeria etc. I'm still shocked over it, I honestly never thought scam....I thought I was helping a military man, because when my son was in the military and if he needed help I would hope someone out there would help him, although I know my son wouldn't scam for money and destroy peoples lives. My heart goes out to the real Man who's picture was stolen and used for these scams. This guy, still has no clue that I know anything about his scams. Prayers for all who he has hurt in the process.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allen Turney: talk2.allen.turney@gmail.com and hardeboy1961@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:12 am

kathleen.sacchi

Welcome to RS. You truly don't know how lucky you are that bank closed the bank account without calling FBI.
No matter how much money was deposited scammers from Nigeria laundered it through your account and at this moment you were no longer a victim but rather accomplice. This can cause up to 20 years in federal prison if convicted of offence.

Please do not ever agree to relationship online which involve money, banking, shipping gifts etc. It is always a scam and in the light of law victim of the scam may be found guilty of conspiracy and sentenced.

Kindly post mafia's phone number.

Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE, do not confront them because they will become nasty. Surf safe online.

Please look below. This rat maneuvered at your bank account :( :twisted: :evil:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prince Adebowale Samuel Ajayi: talk2.allen.turney@gmail.com and hardeboy1961@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 am

Hangouts and G+:

plus.google.com/u/0/110077963832183038765
Adebowale Samuel

ImageImage

:mugu: Dirty rotten pest at Facebook:
Prince Adebowale Samuel Ajayi
Works at Architecture/Building
Manager at mary & sam A. NIG LTD
Self-Employed
Student
Studied Architecture at Federal Polytechnic Auchi
Went to Dominion science academy
Goes to OWO HIGH SCHOOL, OWO, ONDO STATE
Went to Went to Imade college
Lives in Owo Nigeria
Single

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Suldrun
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Allen, cpt.jasonallen@yahoo.com

Postby Suldrun » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 am

hey all,

he added me last week on facebook,and i talked to him daily...
he goes by the name Alvin Allen ..
on facbook his name was Alvin A Christian and he used this pic;

i cant link the facebook page no more since he removed me from it.
he told me he was in afghanistan atm serving his 6 months and he could not phone and showed me pics he had of him on his flash drive,i mailed him a long mail last night(got to admit i was so falling for him) he kinda figured with that mail no money here with me haha...and this morning i noticed i couldnt contact him anymore so i searched for an image search what brought me to this page
i am still abit in shock and learned again what a naieve woman i am.

he told me he lived in NY Bronx and had a 7 year old daughter called Viola.

these are the mailadressed he used to chat with me;
alvin.allenalvin@yandex.com
and
allen.alvinallen@yandex.com

and i will link all the pics he shard with me:

Suldrun
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Suldrun » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:12 pm

got to say afterwards when looking back i could have known cause his facebook page i couldnt see friends and the few posts he had where from nigeria...was reading what all others posted here ,and that person was very good in english..

i am living in Belgium and he really fooled me,his english was excellent not like i see some ppl saying u notice it at his writing...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Suldrun

Welcome to RS. We are very sorry for the scam. Please educate yourself about romance scammers, they are a plague in the cyber space. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Do not confront them.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

antony42
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby antony42 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Guys

Watch this for this fellow too. He has started to enlist female profiles, and his photo shows up as the boss. I did not get scammed, but only this site and a google image search saved me.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5367038
allen464
Male , 42 , seeking Female
Cambridge, England

jarda60
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jarda60 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Right now has two accounts at facebook
Norman A. Underwood with Kermit with a profile photo and other one with a soldier and a flag

He contacted me last july and we are still in contact. Today will end.

normanb.u.allen@gmail.com

ggOH
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ggOH » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:47 pm

This same Caucasian soldier's stolen photos were used on Facebook under the alias, "Perry Allen Otete." All the photos had been posted in the past two days. The scammer(s) claimed to be a widower. On questioning, the scammer claimed his wife died in a car accident on their way home from a party. When I asked, he claimed he last held his 3-year-old daughter 6 months ago, adding that "maids are taking care of her for him." He claimed to be "retiring, returning from Afghanistan in two months." On questioning, he claimed both his mother and grandmother were "late," (obviously a foreigner's attempt to say "deceased"). When asked, "Are you able to talk with your Dad here?", he claimed his dad was "a Mexican drug baron" and "He was assassinated (misspelled)." He types in all small letters. He offered that his mother was from Florida. When asked her ethnicity, there was a long pause and then: "Afro-Caribbeans" [sic]. ME: "So you are saying that you are half-Mexican and half African-Caribbean?" 'Yes." And I blocked the scammer to prevent my photos being stolen for impersonating fake personalities. I saved screenshots of the 30-minute chat and posted the soldier's stolen close-up holding his little girl in the Facebook group titled, "Fake Accounts," plus reporting it to Facebook for investigation, but I don't know whether they closed the so-called "Perry Allen Otete" account.

Oct17chic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Oct17chic » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:57 pm

SCAM Attempt Not Successful ~~~~~ Julian A Harris, US Army Savannah Georgia currently in Sudan ~~~ FAKE!
I too have been contacted by this person. Has not asked me for anything only been talking to him for a week or so. I have been very suspicious from the beginning. When I reverse imaged his picture I ended up here. Thank you. I have unfriended him and reported it to Facebook. What is wrong with people, ugh!

SweetLieCoffee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SweetLieCoffee » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Clone https:/ /www. instagram.com/allen631_w/
He is on instagram too with the name christopher allen
Username: allen631_w

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Roland, terryroland33@gmail.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:49 am

see also..
viewtopic.php?t=105490

.craigsdating.com/profile/5442626
Terry11
Male , 50 , seeking Female
Kingston, AB

I am interested in you after going through your page in this site, I have something to discuss with you, I like your profile, I think we can know each other, reach me at my ID (terryroland33@gmail.com )

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Allen/Good Wellams, goodwellams244@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:45 pm

see here..
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=94560&p=501453#p501453

facebook.com/uchenna.betoman :twisted:
Good Wellams Richard (Allen)
United Nations

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”