It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jason Allen, cpt.jasonallen@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Badoo.

Jason Allen, 46
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, 40-65
Virginia City, VA, United States

Personal info

Languages:
English

Jason Allen — 06:35 AM
Hello how are you doing? I am looking for a calm woman who like home and family a cheerful and sensitive woman who need my protection a romantic woman who like the silence of beautiful landscape, a loyal woman who want to love and to be loved forever..you can add me on cpt.jasonallen@yahoo.com

Thanks
Jason

Last edited by Igulinka on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mugu at p10
Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Remond Allen Chris - remondchris@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu May 29, 2014 2:03 pm

tagged.com
Remond C

Last Active: 10 minutes ago
Profile Views: 663 times
Relationship Status: Separated
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: Português - Brasil, English, Español - España
Religion: Catholic

Image Image Image

chat on tagged
Hello Angel, was going through your profile angel, and found it so interesting, I must confess that you are a goddess and as beautiful as the sun angel, I am interested to know you more on a serious angel and better relationship, because I'm a genuine, caring and dedicated loving man, and I'm ready to love with all my heart ok

you are highly welcomed angel,it would gladden my heart to know more about you angels,so please do add me up on my facebook immediately for a better chat with remond allen chris,add me now ok,that is my facebook name,it would be better we chat there,and also send me your email address,so i could also email you or you email me with remondchris@gmail.com ok.i am most happy to have come across such an angel,and a goddess,wonderfully and carefully made,and i promise to give you all my best love

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Remond Allen Chris - remondchris@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu May 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Clones

mingle2.com
cooljay66
"I'm seeking for love"
Interests: swimming, cooking, travel, keeping fit, listening to music, Watching TV, walk to beach, having night out with my woman hand in hand going cinema.
Hi..Firstly, thank you for viewing my profile and forgive me for keeping this brief but I'm not good talking about myself. I love the outdoors. I enjoy everything from walking my little dog, to camping or just taking a picnic and sitting in the middle of a field away from the hustle of life. Visits to the seaside to blow the cob webs away happen from time to time too. I like to dance now and again and catch up with friends but I also enjoy quiet evenings at home with my family. I would like to meet an honest woman, loyal, and good natured woman who has a great sense of humor and is willing to manifest real love
Marital Status Divorced
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

MDF
donallen22
gentle by nature
Donald Allen
Basic
51 year old, man from United States

linkedin
benjamin allen
Economist at US Army
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada (Alberta, Canada) :thinking:
Military
Actually
Economist at US Army
5 connections
Economist
US Army
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Militär industry
Currently holds this position

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 pm

remond.chris
london, United Kingdom

Placebogal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Placebogal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 am

I've come across this guy on Freedating.co.uk calling himself allen66 with email allenjohnson771@yahoo.com he said he was born in england but moved to Moline Illonois when he was 12 went into construction before joing the US army and is at the moment serving 7 months in Afghanistan. It didn't sit right with me because he didn't write like an american/english guy so uploaded his image on google search and have found him on different sites under different name and different locations which also led me to here , He was full of all this romatic crap which to me is weird when you've only chatted a few days , He sent a few different photos of him in the army and since coming here i'm wondering if this guy in the photos he sent is a deceased soldier which has left my blood cold

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post. hope you already stop contact with him and if you still have other info about him such as his email texts, new pics, etc please post all of them will safe other ladies.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Placebogal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Placebogal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 pm

^^ that one was on his profile on Freedating claimng he was from London then when i started talking he said he had moved when he was 12 etc

These are the photos he sent me
Last edited by Placebogal on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Placebogal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Placebogal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 pm

This is his spiel i got from talking last night

allenjohnson771: I was born in 1st of December 1966 in London originally from there while mom was from a small town in Moline, Illinois, US... mom and dad met on their way to Florida and eventually they became as one according to history lol. They actually like each other to the extent that they jointly embarked my charity organization after dad got outta marine when he got short at hand

allenjohnson771: In 1996, they were on their charity mission to the coast of Africa when they had an auto crash which it took their life at last. I have an uncle in London but he's old now, am the one that used to take care of him financially and morally I was with him 3 months ago before I ventured into this deployment. i'm presently on 7 months active duty to Afghanistan but have spend 3 months here and I still have 4more months to get outta here

allenjohnson771: My mum took me over to US after spending 12 years in the UK for pursuit of academy plans for me. I worked in one of the construction company in Moline after my college before I finally joined the army. Now, am about to get outta army in the next 7 months..

allenjohnson771: I wanna get resign soon, It's time for me to have time for myself, family and to move on with the next step in life. I want to live easy and happy life cos it prolongs longevity of life

allenjohnson771: Actually, I met my ex wife in Desney World Florida during my holiday. we got happily married in 1992. But it took me a lot of time to noticed that she was into drug in which I tried to stop her but she couldn't yield so I resorted to divorced her so that she won't corrupt my daughter, I divorced her some 11 months back, ever since then I've been alone,i have 10 years old daughter hope you don't mind that? her name is Rose

allenjohnson771: she really cherish my happiness in life. i'm gonna tell her about you if we keep on well, I know that human being is meant to meet in one way or the other

allenjohnson771: I'm from Middlesex I don't know maybe I need to add some other stories, though you can ask for any questions We actually need to ask questions so that we can get to know each other more and more so far this is only means of communication for now

As you can see it's not the written way for an american or british person and the tale was so fanatical i decided to do abit of detective work and uploaded his photos to check and found him on different sites

https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi ... gws_rd=ssl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Placebogal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Placebogal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome , he deleted himself from the dating site just before i spoke to him on yahoo messenger but i will keep a look out to see if he appears again on there and yes i've stopped all contact with him :D

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Typically, the site deleted him for massmailing any woman he could find there and reports have accumulated ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

lala77
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lala77 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm

OMG, girls, I found this guy through google picture finder. I am shocked. His name on facebook is Ronald Koeman Allen. He said that he is from Alaska. Divorced. Has one daughter named Dory. The reason for divorce is his wife was cheating. Date of birth 01 December 1971. I really liked the way he looked. I am just totally lost. He said he serves in Afghanistan and is going to resign to come to me. His email is ronallen080@outlook.com

I just want to know if these are the real pictures of him, or he is just using somebody's else and if you know who is a real person on the pictures, please, let me know. The pictures he uploaded are attached.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ronallen080@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi, sadly, it is never the man in the stolen pictures. Don´t stare at him. In all cases, it´s anonymous Nigerian gangs in corrupt countries take the first best pictures of random men off the internet, register dozens of fake profiles with these pictures => chat day and night to ask women for money. They are allover the internet doing this. This is what is known as Nigerian military scam (Nigerians posing as military).

Hope you have found out in time, before paying organized crime :(
Posting this warns others, thank you for stepping forward.

:::::::::::::
=> .facebook.com/ronaldkoeman.allen.3
Ronald Koeman Allen
From Bethel, Alaska
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Nepenthe
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nepenthe » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Ronald Koeman was a Dutch pro football player. :roll:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Anna999
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Anna999 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm

love.vtomske.ru/page/allenj659/ - here is a link on his profile on Russian dating. Here his name is John Allen and he has a new story: [1 марта 2015 г. 3:38] +19733178962: We realized the money from Taliban when we went for raids and shared it among us
What you saw is my share of the money my love
I really am very happy right now
My problem right now is that I don't want to loose these items due to the increase in crisis here
I can't send it to the United States because I work for the government and the might start questioning to know how such a huge sum of money got into my possession
Who can I trust my love? No one I think I can trust right now. Leaving this money here might put me into more problems
I can only send it out through courier my love
You are the only one can trust right now apart from my kids

Yes I'm thinking that my pilot colleague that will be traveling to United Kingdom tomorrow morning can help me and register it in a courier company in Damascus before leaving

Anna999
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Anna999 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Return to “Military scams”