It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Daniel Blood, danielblood002@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
God_Is_Love
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bentley Anderson, bentleyanderson784@yahoo.com

Postby God_Is_Love » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 am

This man claimed on Tinder that he is Major Paul Blart, currently in Damascus for a Peace Keeping Mission with the US Army. He'll be 48 on 9 March and he has a 5 years old son called Maxwell. He's from Asheville, North Carolina. His parents died in a plane crash when he's young and his wife died 3 years ago due to pancreatic cancer. He claimed he graduated from Tea-neck High School, and received his commission, following graduation from the United States Army Academy. He also hold a Master of Business Administration degree from George Washington University. His email address is us_major@yahoo.com and his wechat ID is peace3409. He claimed that he would return to US in 3 months time and would plan his retirement and relocate to live with me.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Ceecee975
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ceecee975 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:31 am

Interpals – username petersongrant

Email petersongrant33@gmail.com

Phone +1 484 831 4070

First class lieutenant with the US Army out of Nellis Air Force Base

Commander in field currently deployed in Syria for 18 months on a peace-keeping mission with the UN

Age 50 (birthday 7 March 1968)

Widower – wife Tania died in an accident ‘years ago’ even though it couldn’t have been more that 5 years as his son is only 5

1 son 5-yrs old Alexander in boarding school in east coast

Parents dead, only child

I went on the Interpals website to find penpals who speaks French and would email/communicate in French to help with my French classes when I received a message from this person on 16/1/18. It seemed legitimate enough. We communicated at first via email but switched to WhatsApp on 18/1/18. We started talking on WhatsApp on 20/1/18 via audio and chat. Didn’t hear back until 23/1/18 when he said he had been away on a mission for about 16 hours and have just returned to the military base so we started to chat again on WhatsApp. Did not think much of it, he wanted a penpal and anything to make his life easy while deployed overseas in a war zone. I was in a relationship so I’m not looking for romance.

On 31/1/18 he declared that I have been so good and caring to him that he fell in love with me. That was fine with me. I was not in love with him I was in a relationship (on a side note my partner and I do have an open relationship so there was the possibility of getting involved with him). He was well aware of this fact and did not seem to worry him. We continued to chat via messaging and audio.

On 4/2/18 when had a long phone conversation and we talked about different things when he felt he believed in me and trusted me as I was the closest person to him. He told me that he had made a deal with an oil company in Syria and they had paid him to assign security patrol to the company and its staff, in which he was paid that earned him US$5 million. I didn’t think much of this and this didn’t bother or impress me as I don’t care about money so I didn’t bring this up again. It was his secret that he shared with me so it’s fine.

On 8/2/18 after he and his troops came back from a 6 hour patrol, he called me and said that due to the security in the base he had been trying to get in touch with me, he was stressed and exhausted that he dropped his mobile phone and it got damaged. I provided the necessary sympathy and reprovement saying he should be more careful and to take better care of things as things are not easily replace in a war-torn country. He started giving me sob story about how damaged the phone was and that he wouldn’t be able to breathe if he can’t communicate with his son and with me. So I said I would help him. I have a spare iPhone, he needed to let me know where to send it. He then came to realised that second-hand phones can’t be sent to the military base due to high security reasons – there may be tracking device, etc so it had to be a brand new one. So I said fine I will organise to send $800 money for a brand new phone. The next week he received his new phone and we could continue to communicate. But he said the money I sent was not enough as the security personnel needed to be bribed in order for the contracted military doctors to smuggle the package in to the base and that he needed additional $600. So I organised to get this sent as well. I was not concerned about the money, I was happy to help out. I had the means. I was more concerned about his well-being,

We continued to chat and started making plans for the future. Even though I keep saying I can’t leave my partner, we can still be good friends and be in each other’s lives. He wanted me to become the mother of his child. I told him that because of my genes, I was unable to have children and I give all my maternal instincts to my 2 dogs. I realised at this point that yes I will get that chance finally to have a child, albeit not biologically. I think this is when I became the most vulnerable and I let down guard completely.

We continued to chat, I was starting to think about our future, considering leaving my partner of 18 years and starting a new life with someone new. I guess I was living out my fantasy of having a family. During this time I have not been asked to send money until one day the power bank that was apparently powering his mobile phone was damaged due to his carelessness and he needed a new one. I said there is no possible way I can send any more money as I have a mortgage, I had big bills coming up that I needed to pay and I was saving money for my overseas holiday. That was when he brought up the US$5 million he has that would be enough for us to start a new life. He will organise to send it to me to keep it safe and that I would have it within 2 weeks as he is already making enquiries as to how it can be smuggled out of the Syria. I can use the money to get the money I sent and a little bit. He will buy me the best of everything because I deserve it. He wanted me to buy a house, a car and everything else necessary for a new life.

Ceecee975
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ceecee975 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:49 am

On another note, I didn't think much about our conversations. It seemed to make sense when he said he was about to go out on patrol and that he would return after a few hours. He'd tell me he's taken his uniform and his boots off, prepare his Humner for patrol. He even said a few of his troops got injured, 1 died which affected him as he had to go

He spoke well, no issues with grammar. The only thing that twigged with me was that Americans use the term cell phone whereas he kept referring to it as mobile which I believe is European/British.

I'm not concerned about the money I was scammed I am more upset of the fact that my dream/fantasy life (having a family and having a son to look after and watch grow up) had been taken away as that would have been my only chance to have a family.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 am

Ceecee975

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia. We are very sorry for the scam. Please stay positive. You'll never know what the future holds for you. At least now you are empowered with knowledge and you won't fall for scam again.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

heatherb 123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby heatherb 123 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:51 pm

This man also goes by Elvis Smith.He has since deleted his facebook and the only contact is by his fake General thru emails,bugging to sent him money for his release

Image Image Image

heatherb 123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

hmcmullen644@gmail.com & syriabasemilitaryauthority18@gmail.com

Postby heatherb 123 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Elvis Smith/Daniel Blood

Image Image Image Image

heatherb 123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby heatherb 123 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 pm

This also goes by these names..
Daniel Freeman Blood
Daniel Leo Blood

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Robinson, edv_robi@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:56 am

pic mix with Stephen Murphy
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=97417&p=556754#p556754

Skype....
live:edv_robi

interpals.net/brosohbros
brosohbros Ed, 39 y.o.
Bull Run, United States [Current City & Hometown]
am fun loving, cheerful and caring.. i am here for something serious no games

.facebook.com/edward.robinson.73744801
Edward Robinson
confident and unassuming, love and honor God, I serve my country as God wills it ..

Also known as .....Dierk Grant
.interpals.net/Dierkgrant
Dierkgrant Dierkgrant, 49 y.o.
Schüpfheim, Switzerland [Current City]
Auckland, New Zealand [Hometown]
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Blood, daniel.blood417@gmail.com & daniel.blood00@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:20 am

live:daniel.blood417
&
live:daniel.blood00
&
daniel.blood41
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

GoneByTheWind
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

George Williams; georgewilliamsking077@gmail.com

Postby GoneByTheWind » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:37 am

Met him @skout dating Service. He claims he is from North Caroline, he has a 7yo son Jayden whose mother has left them. Also his dad is "passed away..." and his mother is taking care of the little boy.
Serving in Kabul, Afghanistan, 5 more months.
Started talking about how he might be able to arrange a holiday (to meet me) by me sending the invitation and paying something in order to him proceed with his permission.

Changed fast the communication to Hangouts.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

joeferdinad30@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:01 am

joe ferdinad
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: texas city
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
^^hangouts

IP: 105.112.98.58
State/Region: Anambra
City: Onitsha
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Brooklyn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Brooklyn » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 am

What site, I was friend requested yet again on Facebook by another person using the same pics. This makes 3x now. This poor soldiers pics are used very often.
I was sent these pics..said his name was David Kaiser 42 year old with a 6 year old son. Ex girlfriend (mother of his son) is in a rehab for drug abuse. Both of his parents are supposedly dead. He says he was sent on a secret mission to Kabul Afghanistan, was shot in the leg, and was awarded a large amount of money for bravery, but he needed money for the red cross to deliver this large amount of cash to my home. 👿

This is the Email address that he gave me..maj.sgtkasier@nato-us-army-mil.org

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:07 am

Thank you for reporting. Please BLOCK and IGNORE a Nigerian mafia.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Angie1416
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

phillippmoore3036

Postby Angie1416 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 am

This guy also goes by the name Phillip Moore he is in Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission, he claims to be 50 :mrgreen: a widow with a young daughter

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward, edv_robi@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:25 am

interpals
LTL-EDDD Ed, 28 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
LOVING CARING AND DOWN TO EARTH.. CHEERFUL AND FUN LOVING.. HERE IN SEARCH OF GENUINE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

I am Edward, from Brooklyn but currently on deployment in Afghan

YES . I AM NEW HERE. I CAN SEND YOU PHOTO IS YOU WANT ME TO VIA EMAIL

send me yours or you want mine ?
mine is edv_robi@outlook.com

Return to “Military scams”