It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Andrew James Baldwin

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:13 am

Pictures stolen from an American man named Dr. Andrew James "Andy" Baldwin
wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Baldwin"
US Naval Officer, Doctor

Andy Baldwin, DOCTOR.ANDY@chemist.com
City: New York City
Mob. phone: +13477782478
Extras. phone: +13477782478
Website: http://www.andyfandation.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
University: New York College of Podiatric Medicine '00
Faculty: Podiatric Medicine
Department: Community Health & Medicine
School: JFK
New York City
US Naval Officer, Doctor, ironman triathlete, humanitarian
Place of work: US NAVY
New York City
Lieutenant Commander :silly:

https:/ /vk.com/id260096601
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :mrgreen:
Source:
IP-source address 197.251.175.227.
Geo-location information
Country Ghana
Found 4 records '197 .251.175.227 '

Andy
OK, as you, Hello, I'm Lieutenant Commander U.S. Navy doctor Andrew.J.Baldwin,
You can Skype me if you want to be a true friend, Id: god.is.able 8 07/19/14 could you tell me who you are and what country are you my dear Andy thanks for responding am here only new users I would like to you give me your email, so that I can send my pictures Uzbekistan k yOU you can also send me your photo on e-mail: DOCTOR. ANDY@chemist.com: Skype:. God.is.able8) dear welcome Andy yes, you can be sure that, at the moment I'm in the high sea travel with my crow, in Syria, we will also visit other countries, including Africa, treatment and food in refugee Andy my request, I need a woman who will love me as I love her, and the woman I can trust with investments, you can be one, if so, we have a relationship, if not we will not can leave friendship 19:05:40 my request, I need a woman who will love me as I love her, and the woman I can trust with investments, you can be one, if so, we have a relationship if no we can not give up the friendship Andy yes my love, but because I say investment and trust, I will invest in you and care about you, if my request is granted, I will also give you sex as you want, do not worry, I'll fly to visit you when I come back from a trip Andy wonderful of you 100% I meet, I swear it's a day that you will not regret the time and I will be very honest with you in all of our time during our friendship and marriage Andy oh no my love, trust me I'm in love you, and I'm sure that my mind is not playing a trick on me, I love you, I want you to certify with sex. caring and financial support you all the love you ❤ I struggled all my life, please be assured that I will never leave you nor forsake you, I alway there for you and I want you to start thinking about how we should get married and that
will be spending, I'll take care of all of this, and you need anything, like finances to put into your business, please let me know, and if you want us to sign the marriage certificate in advance before I reconfigure tell me all that is necessary, I will respond to you, I love you so much.
I sincerely in love with you Andy BALDWIN

Last edited by Myra on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: moved to military
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with a stolen picture Andrew James Baldwin

Postby Анна » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:14 am

More information on the cheater
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 94&t=75146" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with a stolen picture Andrew James Baldwin

Postby Анна » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:36 am

Dr-Andrew James-B, drjames.baldwin@yahoo.com
Hometown: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Marital status: Married
Education: New York Medical College
+233548410768
Логин Skype: anderson.e.t
Полное имя: anderson e.t
Язык: Английский
Местонахождение: Accra, Гана

https:/ /vk.com/id259732787
Registration - GHANA, AFRICA :mrgreen:

Dr-Andrew
my love how's your lovely day and how are you doing over there today my babe hope everything is going on well with you over there and hope you getting better my queen am so very sorry all those why my dear please come on line and let talk OK I miss you so so much and I can't wait to be with you my lovely Queen, you are still on my mind for real..........
Dr-Andrew
My I miss you a lot if you could add ma now, so that we can talk more about this on my beautiful Angel???
Dr-Andrew
Well my love, I will try to register my new OK now please forgive me from your heart baby I love you and you are always in my thoughts and thank you for baby flower, I love you more, my queen ...
Dr-Andrew
Why are you talking like that, my love, my love, my internet here I love and I miss you more than my queen
Hello my love are you still there with me now my beloved wife please talk to me now my love I need you more than you know my treasure
Please, my queen I'm so very sorry for my late reply honey I love you and you are my everything, and I promise I will never let my love ....
Dr-Andrew
For the love of my life, I say good morning, my better half may you always have a reason to laugh as you begin today receive more grace to live as it was written of you, I'm sorry my dear, I slept like a baby with . hope you understand and forgive me, because it's a pity I did not plan to live you lonely.honey soon you forget you miss me when I hug and kiss you so sweetly. Love you and have a wonderful day my queen ...
Dr-Andrew
Of course my love, because you are always in my thoughts and anything I pray you are always in my prayer baby I miss you like crazy here my love ... Please come and get me, I need you as my queen

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Andrew James Baldwin

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm

"is available" = closed fake site?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

andreaskarl25@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:39 am

andreaskarl25@yahoo.com

Don't remember where he was....

Image ---> Yahoo avatar

Andreas Karl <andreaskarl25@yahoo.com>

Hey xxx,yes you have the right email and welcome...

Received: from [41.220.69.156] by web164801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:23:57 -0700

IP: 41.220.69.156
Hostname: 41.220.69.156.vgccl.net
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Nick: andreas.karl27

https://www.facebook.com/andreas.karl.524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A travaillé à Hôpital universitaire de la Charité de Berlin
A étudié à Freie Universität Berlin
Auparavant : New Berlin West High School

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<johnnymsteel@gmail.com><johnnymsteel@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:19 pm

johnnymsteel@gmail.com
johnnymsteel@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6025492932
• Johnny S
Last Active:9 hours ago
Profile Views:22 times
Relationship Status:Widowed
Interested In:Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages:English
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Christian
Orientation:Straight
• About Me
o Dreams:
A world of my own with the woman of my desire
o Best Features:
My smile is my best feature.. I also have a liberal heart.. Its the best to attract love... johnny.steel.uno
o About Me:
I am easy going. My heart wants true love. johnny.steel.uno for skipe and johnnymsteel at gee mail dot com

Image ---> can't found this pic... :( Image ---> hidden Image ---> Yahoo avatar gives me a hit here....

@gmail hits on Badoo

http:/ /badoo.com/0413642363/
faceless profile
Johnny Syeel, 40

Damascus, Syria

Have written to him on his Yahoo on RN :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:01 am

Andrew Baldwin, andrewbaldwin44@yahoo.com

https:/ /vk.com/id272004426
https:/ /vk.com/id273133183
Register vkontakte - GHANA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/andrew.baldwin.5099

Source:
The source IP address is 197.220.169.26.
Geo-Location Information
Country Ghana :twisted:
State/Region 01
City Accra

Login Skype: b77661238 :party:
Full Name: Andrew Baldwin
Language: English

Login Skype: h2595806 :party:

Login Skype: m0000119 :party:
Language: English
About me: Truthful and honest

Andrew
Hi sweet how are you?
Andrew
Am ok dear I miss you so, I was busy with work
Andrew
Welcome honey i have been waiting for you am so sorry earlier network here is poor
Andrew
Ok dear take care of yourself and remember that someone loves you so much
Andrew
Honey this is me i was blocked before due to security reasons
Andrew
Honey please come to me i miss you so much
Andrew
Honey please come to me, I miss you so much.My heart continues to fail, always thinking of you
Andrew
From the moment we met, I knew that you keep your heart in your hands .you totally owned me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think I spend every minute of every day with you and hold you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you and always will be the love of my life. I thank God allowed me the time to meet with you. I love you all I am.You are my dream come true
Andrew
I love and cherish you so much and always want to live the rest of my life with you in joy
Andrew
I can not wait to be with you, my queen crown
I very much miss you
Dear Love,
I try to translate that feeling into words, but fails. This feeling was both scared and quiet, like a butterfly and a sense of calm, a feeling that I only dreamed about it. As the days pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought that I was able to love anyone as much as I love you right now. However, my love for you continues to grow, grows at the heart of my kingdom. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the meaning of my existence.
Your future husband,
Andrew Baldwin
Though miles separate us, bonds, we are much stronger. Are you the type that I've spent all these years in search. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the feeling light-headed, I am when you are close to, or even when you cross my mind. I'm so incredibly happy and satisfied, and I want to spend forever in your life, in your world, in your family and in your hands. I love you more and more.
I love you, I love now, till death do us part. Right now, you live so far away from me, killing me, but I know that the distance is not a barrier. I'm trying to understand, so that we can live forever and happily spend a lifetime together. I do not want to lose you to someone else or anything that anyone can say about you. I want you to know that I love you in the depths of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. Love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling I had in a long time, and I'm just at a loss for words when it comes to vy.Ya want you to know that I love you and always will be, and no anything that does not change that about how I feel ... I love you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 pm

avatar of h2595806 and b77661238 :
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sbelykh
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sbelykh » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:44 pm

A scammer with the picture of Andrew Baldwin found me at the Russian website odnoklassniki.ru or ok.ru that is translates as " classmates". He presented himself as DOC FRANK RICE and here is his profile: http://ok.ru/profile/563942371701

The game was simple but very painful in the end. It is started with Hi , you are so pretty! and then followed by endless passionate letters filled with incredible love and written, as I thought, by highly educated, intelligent and incredibly wonderful man.. those letters no woman can withstand. they were filled with immense love, charm, and miracle. He was an military navy officer, medical doctor, plastic surgeon with 2 high educations, 49 years old, from Brooklyn, NY. Half Italian, half American, single, widowed. Mother died, she was from Venice, Italy. His wife Anna also died when his son Jones was just 7 years old. Now his is 12 and studying in U.K. because his dad was appointed by United Nations to work in peace missions in different war zone in the world. So he said he is Syria, Damascus. After 10 days of falling in love with this person, I received a first letter from his son Jones , who immediately wanted to have me as his mom. In his next letter son said that he lost his credit card and cannot pay for school and dad will be angry. I informed his dad who said that he is in the middle of the war and cannot help his son, so please help him and send 1200 UK pounds (around $1835) to son. At this point I already understood that it was scam. unfortunately I did not know that pictures belong to Andrew Baldwin, even his face was somehow familiar. I was that scammer on Skype for a very brief moment, but visual was bad and audio was no available. he said it is prohibited and all secret. I think they showed me a static picture. I asked why you look so young? Andrew as I know is 38 and not 49 as my beloved scammer. He said that pictures were taken 11 years ago but in reality he is young because he is doctor.
So that all ended very painfully for me, but I had 10 wonderful days full of TRUE love and started to believe that my dream finally came true. Very sad, what scammers can do when they yse the power of love. Svetlana.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:07 am

sbelykh

I am sorry that you met that evil. Please add email address used if you have. Do not be sad. Better was to find the truth then let them to manipulate you and defraud you. There is a right person for you. Wish you good luck!

sbelykh" wrote: http://ok.ru/profile/563942371701

DOC RICE FRANK
48 years old,
brooklyn new york, USA
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

sbelykh
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sbelykh » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:25 am

More info on the Scammer DOC RICE FRANK, with pictures of Andrew Baldwin who found me on ok.ru (odnoklassniki.ru). He claimed to be a navy plastic surgeon, currently appointed by United Nations in Syria, Damascus.
his profile on ok.ru is : http://ok.ru/profile/563942371701
His email: rice.frank59@yahoo.com...
Skype name: kggggggg7

There are some letters from him:

Thank you for all your kind and caring words. You have touched me in more ways than you will ever know. It is so nice to talk to someone who seems like such a gentlewoman. You make my heart flutter and you bring butterflies to my stomach. What a feeling... I haven't felt in a long time, it gives me a lot of time to think about you....wonder what you are doing? what you are thinking? how much will you grow to love me? how much your kiss will mean.... i love the first kiss, it makes me feel all warm inside just thinking about how good it will feel to have someone love me. to have someone know i exist. someone to cuddle with on the couch & watch a good movie, someone to hold when i am feeling gloomy...most of all to feel your love pouring in to me ,Photos from here i can't snap or send ,Syria is a deadly place where we have people die every day ,Terrorism which we are here to fight against, the military here have prospectus and we are very careful ,We can have a secret chat on Skype but it is not allowed here in Syria due to the terrorist using social media trying to track us so we are very careful hope you understand.
hope to hear from you pretty soon,
Rice.
.I have a one year six months contract with the united nation and i have been here in Syria for 4 months now but my vacation will be coming up by September 25 for 2 months so i will be opportune coming to the state to see you and my only son jones, i was born 1966(49 very soon) ,my mother from Venice Italy(BASILIO FAMILY) and my dad from Brooklyn into the family of Rice.. LONG ISLAND where i was born and brought up ,i visited Italy 20 years ago as the only child of my parents ,my job keeps me away from so many things and even my son is not happy about my frequent absence as a father especially now that's mom Anna lives no more, ever since Anna died ,i have not taken a time looking for a woman of my dream, i am still suffering from the grief of Anna but i really need move on with my life ,i have never took a chance meeting a woman on internet but there is something special about you that i wish to know more. Add me up on skype this is my Skype name , give me an appointment be because i am a very busy man hope you understand,
(kggggggg7 Skype name).
I really cares,
Rice

More..

hello sweetie,
I am so glad receive a very touching letter from you ,I have never felt like this for a very long time now,I don't know where these feelings are coming from. I am never like this and I never let myself get attached to someone so quickly especially when I have never met them.

I never thought that a person could get so attached to someone this way. I will be honest and say my guard are down and my heart is expanding and I know once I get to know you better it will be worth it. I have been staying up later than normal too just so I can get to know you better. I wish you could be as open and confident as i say I Love You and I know in time you will say it, but I have only spoken with you for some days now and it's just a little too soon for me to think of falling for you but i am, I hope you understand. I definitely have VERY strong feelings for you and I hope for now you will accept my love with hugs and kisses . i must confess that you give me goosebumps and a feeling that I have truly never felt before. I pray for us that we will be compatible and that we can enjoy a happy life together.

Syria is very dangerous now there is a serious war here but we are doing everything within our power here so the security is tight here my dear one,just a few days ago the Christians revenged ,i will have to leave for the theater ,thank you so much for your time getting to see you ,i really wanna say i'm really speechless and happy.Rice(MY SURNAME) Frank (MY NAME) but mostly people call me Rice
I love you ,
Rice.

Hello sweetie,
I just could not stop reading your sweet letters about what the future holds, I love you oh i can't to kiss those sweet lips i saw yesterday. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since we have been communicating in few days now, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet. I tell you this day, you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, more to be about us. You do somethings no one has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with some one like you cos you pay so much attention to every thing i say to you.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, I have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I want to love you like no one as ever loved you and care for you like no one as ever does, babe with all my heart and soul, always and forever.
I love you so much,
Rice.
and more in a matter of a 3-4 days

I could say that you've captured my heart. I know that this is not right for me to tell you all these things, but I can't stop it. God has been so kind to you, Thanks for filling the emptiness in my heart. You're an angel in disguise that came down from the heavens to save me from feeling blue. Now that I've found you, I'll promise to take good care of you and never to desert you in good or bad times of our life's. And even though I don't know what your true feelings for me are, I'll still love you the best way I can.

I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Love you so much ,
Rice.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Woodard - itab33@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:03 pm

meetme.com/member/122606068
Richard Woodard

40, Male
Los Angeles, California

Thanks xxxwe write me on itab33@yahoo.com I will get back to you there thank

Goggle+
plus.google.com/102316445530926375156/
Richard Woodard
Lives in San Diego, CA, United States

19neleh65
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with pictures of Andrew James Baldwin U.S. Naval Officer

Postby 19neleh65 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:15 pm

A scammer using pictures of Officer Andrew Baldwin found me on Facebook through Friend Request.
Profile:
Dautovs Peterson Andrejs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009187711934
Current & hometown Los Angeles, California

May 30

Pictures posted February 12 - 19

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer with pictures of Andrew James Baldwin U.S. Naval Officer

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:36 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) if you have his email ID, phone number, etc please post them
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

19neleh65
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with pictures of Andrew James Baldwin

Postby 19neleh65 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am

David Franklin/ Davis David Franklin
OTHER NAMES
Nickname: brownnie
CONTACT INFORMATION
Facebook: http://facebook.com/davidfranklin45
ABOUT DAVID
All my life, I've been searching for a quote that defines me. However, what I came up with, was the realization that one sentence can't define me... I'm what I believe ♥ Just want to share my beliefs with you :)
FAVORITE QUOTES
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own
BASIC INFORMATION
Born: September 1, 1971
RELATIONSHIP
Divorced
FAMILY MEMBERS
Son: Ryan
Aunt: Sally Stephenson
LIFE EVENTS
2014 Moved to Doha
2012 Started Working at Cincinnati VA Medical Center
2011 Left Job at Parkway East Hospital
2010 Started Working at Parkway East Hospital