It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Christina Hammock

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Pictures stolen from Christina M. Hammock-Koch from NASA, African scammers are even using her name.
.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/christina-hammock-koch/biography

romlove / Christine
Name: christina m hammock
Bodytype: attractive
Type: Single
Looking for a: man
Relations: Activity Partner

Description:
i am a good loving girli am a good loving girli am a good loving girli
am A good loving girli am a good loving girli am a good loving girli

Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT Christian M Hammock.
I am a UNITED STATE ARMY. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get
a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to ESTABLISH mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (christianamhammock2@gmx.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive
your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Gen. Christian M Hammock.

:) e-mail sent

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christina M. Hammock - christianamhammock2@gmx.com

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:45 pm

cherryfun.com/
Christina [36] in New York, United States
ID 33466
Name: Christina
Nick: hammock
It aims to: Male
Objective: Friendship
City: New York
State: New York City
Sign of the Zodiac: Libra
Last access: 8/20/2014 8:32:00
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Interests: Sports, Arts

About me:
I am a kind and caring lady and I am good and loving,
and I am a handsome looking man who is to feel love and happiness

Last edited by jaga on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Hammock" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

romlove / Christine

added a profile photo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:43 pm

the RPO is on FB too
facebook.com/pages/Christina-Hammock/568779016506968

but also an add. fake
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001824953146
Christina Hammock

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Christina M Hammock, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.

Christina M Hammock.

From: "christina M hammock" <christianamhammock2@gmx.com>
Subject: Gen Christina M Hammock.
Return-Path: christianamhammock2@gmx.com
IP: 41.207.182.253./ Togo, Maritime, Lomé
ISP: Togo telecom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christina M. Hammock - christianamhammock10@gmx.com

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:21 pm

new email address

christina4u
31 years old
looking for a man

Hi dear friend, I'M Christina M Hammock. I am a UNITED STATE Military / Nasa . From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile from facebook.com and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address { christinamhammock10@gmx.com } I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. Thanks and regards. Christina M Hammock.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christina M Hammock - christinamhammock20@gmx.com

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Netherlands

flirty9
christina35
34 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL Christina M Hammock. I am a UNITED STATE NASA GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive, caring, and honest, looking to get a nice friend. I've gone through your profile and picked interest in you. Here is my email address, (christinamhammock20@gmx.com) I will tell you more and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail because i am not always online here.

Thanks and regards.
Gen. Christina M Hammock.
(christinamhammock20@gmx.com) <-- new address

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Christina M Hammock - christinamhammock25@gmx.com

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:41 pm

badmintonlink/
Christina Hammock

Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL Christina M Hammock. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address(christinamhammock25@gmx. com ) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
(christinamhammock25@gmx.com) <-- new address

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

christina_hammock55@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:43 pm

romlove / Christinahammock
Name: Christina
City: dallas
Relations:Friendship

Description:
I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL Christina M Hammock.I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL.
From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend.

romlove / christina55
User status: Online
Name: christinahammock
City: new york city
Type:single
Relations: Relationship

Description:
I am a very nice looking American military lady and who is seeking to meet with a nice and honest man that will understand and prove much of his love.

Hello my new friend
Compliment of the season, and happy to get along with (Capt.CHRISTINA HAMMOCK) officer of the United States Army. Do not let race or nationality inch your mind, it should be a key mother of the day. I thought you as a friend, knowing that the act of expressing or sharing with others, or people around the world, which has to do with honesty, above all faithfulness. Friendship, like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled down. This leads to a dose at first, but remains warm for an extended period of time.
Yes, friends are like stars; some of them away, and the other around, but you just have a favorite. My dear,
I think you could do my favorite. Reply to this post with this address ( christina_hammock55@hotmail.com) respond more quickly to better speech through my email above and below, refers to all your people
Have a happy time and stay in touch! Sincerely,
E-mail: christina_hammock55@hotmail.com
Capt.CHRISTINA HAMMOCK

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

christina_hammock55@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Christina has just joined myMoment!
chat-fun / christina
Last activity: 16 hours ago
United States (us)

Hello my new friend, Compliment of the season, and willing to get along with hammock) (Capt.CHRISTINA officer of the United States Army. Do not let race or nationality inch your mind, should be the key mother of the day. Thought that you as a friend, knowing that the act express and share with others, or people around the world, which has to do with honesty, above all faithfulness. Friendship, like swallowing hot chocolate before it cools. This leads to a dose at the start, but still warm for a longer period of time. Yes , friends are like stars, some of them away, and the other around, but just have a favorite. My dear, I think I can do my favorite. Reply to this post with this address (christina_hammock55@hotmail.com) react faster a better way through my e-mail address above and below, refers to all people have a happy time and stay in touch! Honestly, e-mail: christina_hammock55@hotmail.com Ben Capt.CHRISTINA hammock.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:25 pm

romlove / eveline
User status: Online !
Name: christiana Age:44
City: Dallas
Type: single
Relations:Relationship
Description: i am A good loving ledy

Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT Christina M Hammock. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY . From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address( christianamhammock2@gmx.com ) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.
Thanks and regards.

( christianamhammock2@gmx.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Christina Hammock; <sofiadesmond32@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:30 pm

sofia32

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am a very nice looking American military lady and who is seeking to meet a nice and honest man that will understand me and prove much of his love to me.

My name is General Christina Hammock. I am a UNITED STATES Army, I hope this mail will find you healthy and I hope we can establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time, I am very interesting to start a good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me in my private email (sofiadesmond@hotmail.com) then i will tell you more about me and my reasons of contacting you, dear friend i have something very important to share with you once i receive your mail in my above email (sofiadesmond@hotmail.com)
Thank you.
Christina Hammock.

80.248.79.232 ...... Togo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Christina Hammock - sofiadesmond@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:33 pm

rendezvouschat / sofia32
Real name christina
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Dating
Join Date 11/18/2014

Interests
Music Hard rock
Favorite books Novels

My name is General Christina Hammock. I am a UNITED STATES Army, I hope this mail will find you healthy and I hope we can establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time, I am very interesting to start a good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me in my private email (sofiadesmond@hotmail.com) then i will tell you more about me and my reasons of contacting you, dear friend i have something very important to share with you once i receive your mail in my above email (sofiadesmond@hotmail.com) Thank you.

pic :mrgreen: presentation and sale of wedding dresses
.shirleysdress.com/templates/shirleysdress.com/images/logo.jpg

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gen. Christina Hammock; <sofiadesmond32@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:44 am

On a dating site, even generals wear a wedding dress :)

(Or whatever conception of Native American Generals these scammers in Togo may have....)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Christina Hammock; <christina_hammock55@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:58 pm

christinahammock ....... genmarkmatin6@outlook.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york city
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Personal Description:

I am a very nice looking American military lady and who is seeking to meet with a nice and honest man that will understand and prove much of his love.

........ is spamming with

Hello my new friend
Compliment of the season, and happy to be together with (Capt.CHRISTINA hammock), an officer in the US Army. Do not let race or nationality inch your mind, should be a key mother of the day. I thought as a friend, knowing that the act of expressing or sharing with others, or people around the world, which is related to honesty, above all faithfulness. Friendship, like swallowing hot chocolate before it cools. This leads to the first dose, but remains hot for a prolonged period of time.
Yes, friends are like stars; some of them away, and the other around, but enough to have a favorite. My dear, I think you can do my favorite. Reply to this post with this address (christina_hammock55@hotmail.com) respond more quickly to better address through my e-mail above and below, refers to all your people
Have a happy time and keep in touch! Best regards,
E-mail: christina_hammock55@hotmail.com
Capt.CHRISTINA hammock

80.248.79.194 ...... Togo

Reg.- Email give a Hit in FB for Uche Nna

facebook.com/uche.nna.9862

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”