It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Jessica Meir

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Photo stolen from Jessica Ulrika Meir -> NASA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Meir

E-mail with a mix of images from
"christina M hammock" <christianamhammock2@gmx.com>
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=81146#p405622
Hi Dear,

Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Christina M Hammock, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.

Christina M Hammock.
From: "christina M hammock" <christianamhammock2@gmx.com>
Subject: Gen Christina M Hammock.
Return-Path: christianamhammock2@gmx.com
IP: 41.207.182.253./ Togo, Maritime, Lomé
ISP: Togo telecom

Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

remeta74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Karen Leo Libya military base

Postby remeta74 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:20 am

My dear,

compliment on you and all around you, thank you for your kind
response, it was so impressed with my expectations, I was very happy,
that reading mail. I'm really looking for a real love affair, and I
I pray, if it turns out I love the confidence we both shall live
forever as one, I am ready to be yours, and believe in the true love of
heart, I have that special person in my life with a loving heart to me.
I believe that age is just a number, but true love is based on
heart that cares and with your heart is open to me.

About me, I'm Karen Leo, it is a citizen of the United States, but
Now peacekeeping missions here in Libya after the death of President Muammar
Gaddafi as a result of their profession in serving the world united nation
as a United States Army officer. Growing up as an orphan in Kentucky
Baptist Children's Homes, I am 33 years, single and never married,
I have attached picture of me and my world.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to the cinema, running
and golf as a popular sport, listen to jazz and rock music, too
romantic and honest, hates lies, I think I'm sensitive and kind to
people my colleagues -workers always says I'm good at
protection of people, I live to be spontaneous and I'm usually good at what effort
the best in each position I found myself, I worked hard in my
work and always get it, no matter what, it doesn 't give me so much
so I have peace in my heart and always dream God to give me the sweetest
person in the entire universe, with fun, meaning, I am free, but they want
one by my side to settle with, and keep the room comfortable at
my barracks in the United States.

Here, in a military zone, we will not allow the use of mobile
phone, we only use radio messages and e-mail communication,
So please let us continue the communication via
e-mail for the meantime.
As life in general with you there? For my life goes
Bathrooms also good, but only seeks to my work, I like to know more about
you and your hobbies and life experiences do not like, you should also
at least send me a photo, while return unto me;
Extend greetings to your family and friends there.

Sincerely,
Karen Leo.

remeta74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby remeta74 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:23 am

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:28 am

Please post "her" email address/reply-to phone number/contact details :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jessica.u.meir8@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:10 am

Hallo,
es ist ein Vergnügen, Sie zu treffen.
Ich bin Jessica. Meir, ein United States Army-Offizier von Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, ich habe eine wichtige Sache, um mit Ihnen zu Diskus. Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich durch meine private E-Mail-Adresse ein, welche (jessica.u.meir8@ hotmail.com) ist, nicht auf dieser Seite, weil ich hier in der Regel oft nicht kommen.

z, Jessica
38, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 28‑76, in Germany.
Ethnicity Native American
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Jessica Meir

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 7-Sep-16 at 03:24:40am (UTC -4:00) - 4days19hours34mins19secs after sending
Location Lome, Togo (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸207¸160¸89:46069)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/29.0.1547.41 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 7-Sep-16 at 03:24:59am (UTC -4:00) - 4days19hours34mins38secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

Thanks for your response

Hi dear,
Thank you for your kind reply as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail, however, really want to establish a true relationship that can lead to a business partner or something else.

It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope everything is well with you and how you enjoying your day? As I said before in my previous letter, my name is Jessica U. Meir, I am a United States military currently in Libya now, and I'd like to meet with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I like meeting new people and learn about their lifestyle, they like the waves and the beauty of the mountains and all that nature has to offer.

My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission that arrived through a safe containing a large amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries who I think the money was meant for the purchase of arms and ammunition, and was agreed by all Army officers present at the rescue mission that money will be shared between us and what we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $ 9,000,000 (nine million US dollars). I seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 9,000,000 from here to the extent that I can assure you I my own part will be safe in your care until I finish my service here. This is not stolen money, and no dangers involved.

So I want you to assure me that if this money has been delivered to you in your country you will be trustworthy to keep the money until they will come to your country to meet face to face to collect money from you .

It is clear to me that you might be afraid of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made arrangements with a solid diplomatic united nation that has committed to providing the background to any destination of my choice.

This installment is to legally drive by the''GLOBAL MARK express service / security company shipping. '' And there will be no risk to involve in the process and the money will be safely packaged in a box truck and the same case will be delivered to you in your country.
I decide to compensate you with 10% of the total money once after the money is given to you, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in the country.
A passionate call will make you not discuss this matter to a third party, unless you want to be part of this business, please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that will not betray my trust nor frustrate my dream, but may wonder why I am so soon revealing to you without formal presentation, so I would say that my mind convinced me who are the true person to help me to receive and invest the Fund.
Note; I do not know how long you plan to stay here and my fate have since survived two bombing here, which prompted me to look out for a trustworthy person and trust to help me receive and invest the Fund because you will come to your country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, let me know and I will explain in more detail
I want to let you know that here in the military area we must not allow mobile phone use, which only make use of radio message and email communication please let us continue to communicate through email for half an hour.
In conclusion, I would like to send me an immediate response with respect to this proposal, your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
I expect to receive your acceptable answer as to read this letter.

Best regard.

Gen.Jessica
ImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

karenleo20010@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Karenleo
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: london
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

My name is karenleo am a avery loving and sincere woman but i am not perfect, am not looking for a perfec man eaither i am looking for a responisble and honest man that i can grow old with.

karenleo20010@gmail.com

IP: 154.70.89.74 Togo

minerva

Bookmark and Share

jessica1977 - jessicameir4@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:04 am

jessicameir4@gmail.com

CD
jessica1977

Female , 39 , seeking Male
Caribou, Maine

My name is Jessica U Meir,From Caribou,Maine United States of America. A NASA Astronaut officer. Please can we be friends? Please contact me on this email, jessicameir4@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Meir - genmeirjessica700@gmail com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

zorpia.com/jessicameir14
jessica
38, Lome, Togo
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 50, in Poland.

Hello,
My name is jessica
I am an US military/NASA and work as officer currently in Libya now I saw your profile and i was satisfied with
it which is why i contacted you so that we can be friends, My e-mail is ( genmeirjessica700@gmail com ).Please contact me for more information about me and You can send me your picture in the next e-mail as i will also
send you mine too, i think and believe that distance will not be a problems. Thanks and waiting for your reply.
genmeirjessica700@gmail com

<-- Jessica in the scientific study of the goose
http:/ /www.nsf.gov/news/mmg/media/images/bird-h2.jpg

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genmeirjessica01@gmail com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!Jessicameir40
Jessica, 40
Lome, Togo :twisted:

My name is Jessica Meir . From united state of America.
I am looking for an honest, matured, and understanding person,
but when i saw your profile here i became interested in you,
i will be glad you contact me via my private email and i will tell you more about me,
and as well give you my pictures.
genmeirjessica01@gmail com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Peacababy10 M - peace55meir@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Peacababy10 M
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6058423939

Hi dear friend, I'M Peace Meir . I am a UNITED STATE Military / Nasa . From united state of America.
Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile from and pick interest on you.
I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address { peace55meir@yahoo.com } I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. Thanks and regards. Peace Meir . peace55meir@yahoo.com

Scammer with stolen pic of NASA Astronaut Jessica Meir‏

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peacababy10 M - peace55meir@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:12 pm

quite often on FB, lol
Peace Meir

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015970903402
facebook.com/profile.php?id=10001584370445
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016379970684
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016119603967

nice Nigerian friends

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peacababy10 M - peace55meir@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Clone here:

honeycontacts.com/en/user/jessica2020
jessica
31 years old
Region de la Kara, Togo :-o

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Meir, genmeirjessica11@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 12, 2017 11:20 am

Picture and name stolen from the real Jessica Meir, a US astronaut.

w.zorpia.com/profile#!jessicameir36
Jessica, 31
Abuja, Nigeria :twisted:

Hi dear friend,
I'M Jessica Meir. I am a UNITED STATE Military / Nasa . From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address { genmeirjessica11@gmail.com } I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. Thanks and regards. Jessica Meir.
genmeirjessica11@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica U. Meir - jessicaumeir890@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

UID 194005
Full Name Jessica Umeir
Birth Year 1987
City Lome
Country Togo
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

Tell you later...

Hello dear,
How are you?
could you Please reply me back i have an important thing to discuss with you, I Am Jessica U Meir, From United States of America. here is is my email [jessicaumeir890@gmail.com]
thank you
2017-05-30 18:40:38

......... Mail is out!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”