It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jason Kercheski

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Jason Kercheski

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:03 am

iamrotho33

We are very sorry for the scam. Please notify Moneygram about the fraud.
Kindly post scammer's email address, phone number, money request info. Please know that Western Union or Moneygram won't care who is recipient and in which country transfer was picked up as long as recipient has the transaction number. The name used to scam you was fake.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 am

interpals.net/Stanbury
Stanbury Stanbury, 41 y.o.
London, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” - updated 1 hour ago
To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking person who does need the support of a loving somebody. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fredrickvan47@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm

.interpals.net/Fredrick47
Fredrick47 Fredrick, 40 y.o.
San Francisco, United States [Current City & Hometown]
We meet so many people in life, some stay for short time, some stay for long, some brings magic and some brings love...everyone add small part of their stories into our life to make our story of life grand.. they all make our life a fairy tale..
It is feel good factor to be on world of language, cultural etiquette and acquire knowledge about different society around the world. Yes, i am here to do all this. When you have good language command then half of the problem get solve nicely. I am here to exchange language specially German. I can't write more about me. You can know more through conversation. 100% it will not be boring and monotonous....

Can we talk on hangouts? I really find it hard talking here.... fredrickvan47@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

phillipphillip2344@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 am

interpals.
jason0418 Jason, 40 y.o.
Üsküdar, Turkey [Current City]
Boston, United States
am very optimistic towards life, and I think if we face everything positively, we can overcome all the difficulties. I like outdoor activities .Personality is really important to me.. i have a quirky sense of humor. i have a very empathetic nature but i don't tolerate fools gladly. honesty is of great importance over and above anything else and a strong believer in mutual respect

am not always on here my email and google hangout is phillipphillip2344 @ gmail. Com. Thanks. I hope to know you better.

Kah66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kah66 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:52 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:54 am

Kah66

Welcome to RS. What happened?
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Kah66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kah66 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:23 am

He has been messing me through messenger I some things he was saying just didn't add up do I search him with his picture and found this

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:34 am

Please know it is a Nigerian mafia from Lagos hidden behind photos stolen from this man. Kindly post a fake profile, their email address and phone number. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE, do not confront them. Be safe!

Kah66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kah66 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:40 am

How long had he been doing this is he dangerous

Kah66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kah66 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:52 am

Goes by the name jeffs Williams on Facebook

Kah66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kah66 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:56 pm

How do I send his profile from Facebook to you so others know?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Just open scammers Facebook and copy and paste the link from the address bar. It starts like this: https://www........

Kah66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kah66 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Can I do this with my phone or do I have to use a computer?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:45 pm

Don't worry about it. We have plenty info and photos posted. Just BLOCK scammers and IGNORE. Be safe online!

Return to “Military scams”